Katy & Rihanna's First Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

Whilst tempted by lots, they settled for a couple of things each. Rihanna got a couple of bras, keeping them sexy but simple, whilst Katy went more full on with a couple of sets, one was more conservative with a mix of deep blue and black with a set of panties, but the other was far more luscious, a mixture of black lace and sheer panels, the bra shaped to cup her breasts perfectly whilst the cups themselves were completely see-through with an equally sheer thong that pulled tightly in just the right manner. It was deliciously enticing, and Rihanna had no qualms about challenging Katy on exactly why she'd got it.

"You gonna wear that one for me later?" she questioned, looking down at it in Katy's hands and then back up into her big, pretty eyes.

"You buy it for me like you said, and you can do whatever you want to me in it," Katy said with a naughty smile, giving just a little flick of her tongue as she offered the underwear to Rihanna. With a smile of her own, she took it and then reached in her bag for her credit card.

"I'm gonna hold you to that," she said, turning away with just a slightly accentuated swerve of her hips, since she knew Katy was looking. Rihanna stifled a gasp as Katy's hands suddenly grasped her waist firmly, her head leaning over her shoulder, lips tantalisingly close to her ear.

"You just have to come and get me," Katy whispered, a cold, determined edge on her voice, before she gave a slight giggle and then leaned out to quickly drag her tongue up Rihanna's well-shaped ear. In an instant she released her and was gone, turning and flitting away into the shop, leaving Rihanna unnaturally catching her breath and looking round to see where Perry had gone, blasting through her in that moment like a feminine tornado that left her a little off balance. Rihanna took a breath, letting it out slowly as a little smile spread to her lips, just biting one softly at the opportunity she saw opening up in front of her with Katy. Focusing herself, she turned back to the counter and walked to it, paying another equally discrete assistant for the expensive, silk-enriched underwear and taking an elegant paper bag with it before heading back out of the shop to meet Katy, waiting outside in the sun. They walked back hand-in-hand, Katy no longer shy about displaying their relationship or perhaps not caring, getting into the mood of the place, with it being discrete and secret for them to enjoy each other.

Getting back to their opulent hotel, Katy flopped down onto the bed, their bed, stretching herself out and arching her back to push her impressive chest out, though Rihanna paid it no attention as she went to the kitchen to fix herself some water. Katy pouted to herself and sank back to the bed, looking after her lover momentarily before she closed her eyes, stretching out on the luxurious bedding.

"You wanna go swimming?" Rihanna asked from the other room.

"Sure, the pool here looks amazing," Katy replied, recalling how it had looked at a glance, the sheer size and quality of it, the sun streaming through the glass roof into the water.

"Excellent. I got something for you," Rihanna said, walking back into the room and to her case, opening it to find what she'd hidden ready for their trip. Katy didn't reply, just watching with an eyebrow of intrigue. Rihanna stood up from her bag and turned round, holding up what appeared to Katy to be a very small piece of white fabric. Her eyes widened as Rihanna spread it out, showing it to be a swimsuit. A very small, very revealing, very risqué white swimsuit. Katy pushed herself up on the bed on her elbows, staring with wide eyes as Rihanna offered it to her, which after a pause she reached out and took, sitting up on she examined it.

"Are you serious?" Katy said, turning the worryingly thin garment over in her hands, taking in the thong back and strings that held it together.

"Yeah, I thought you'd like it," Rihanna said with a smile, avoiding Katy's obviously unfolding horror at the tiny suit.

"I...to wear for you in private maybe but..." Katy tailed off, looking at the suit for another couple of seconds and then up at Rihanna.

"I know it's revealing, but you'll look so hot in it, I'd love to see you show that off," she said, looking down at Katy on the bed. She didn't reply, just biting her lip unsurely.

"Look, I have a revealing suit as well," Rihanna said, hoping to break down the wall forming between them, quickly picking it out from her case and holding it up. It had a fairly covering half tank top but a thong bikini bottom with it to show off her fantastic ass, made of black fabric with hot pink edging.

"What? That's nothing compared to this!" Katy responded, holding up the white fabric.

"That wasn't cheap you know. That's a genuine Wicked Weasel thing, just for you," Rihanna said, keeping her smile, not letting Katy's objections drag things down.

"Wicked Weasel? That company that makes tiny bikinis and stuff?" Katy asked, looking down at it again, idly checking the label.

"Yeah that's them. I know it's pushing it, but I know you'll look stunning in it," Rihanna said persuasively, edging toward the bed.

"Pft pushing it? That's one way to put it," Katy muttered, pulling it between her hands. There was silence for a few moments, maybe a minute, before Rihanna decided to push things, telling that Katy was on the fence over it but probably willing to do it for her.

"Go put it on. If you really hate it, you can take it off. But if you wear it...you can do whatever you want to me," Rihanna purred, offering herself to seal the deal.

"Whatever I want?" Katy said after another pause, looking up with a more serious expression now, one Rihanna knew well. She knew the popstar was tempted, wanting the opportunity to take control.

"Anything," Rihanna growled, giving a smile that made Katy tingle.

"Ok," she replied after a moments thought, leaning forward and kissing her Bajan lover before turning and heading to the bathroom. Rihanna's smile broadened as she celebrated her victory quietly to herself, peeling her top off to immediately get changed into her bikini as Katy struggled with the tiny suit in private. Rihanna cast her top on the bed, quickly followed by her jeans, peeling her bra off and panties down as she pressed on, wanting to make sure she was changed before Katy, though she didn't imagine the Californian would be rushing out wearing the suit. She slipped into the thong, settling it on her hips and then pulled the top on, taking a moment to make sure her boobs looked good, setting them in the snug top and then shaking her hair out. She then waited, several minutes passing as she awaited the appearance of her other half in the micro swimsuit. Just when she was about the go and knock at the bathroom door it opened, and she felt her heart surge in anticipation.

Katy stepped out, arms at her sides, keeping her legs together as she nervously let Rihanna see her, embarrassed by how exposed she was in the tiny white costume. Rihanna took her in, letting her eyes roam hungrily over her gorgeous body, taking in the slender shock of white against her pale skin, loving how it barely contained her, even more revealing than she'd imagined when she'd bought it with this in mind. It had a halter style neck string and then a triangle style top, barely holding Katy's phenomenal double-D chest in place, her hard nipples already poking clearly through the thin white fabric before it merged into a central strip that ran down over her tummy and into the crotch, a neat triangle that wrapped perfectly around her smoothly shaven pussy. Strings led off over her hips, leading Rihanna to want to see the back.

"Turn around," she said simply, and to her slight surprise Katy complied, feeling very on show right now, her will temporarily broken. Turning round, Rihanna took in the beauty of her shapely legs and gorgeously toned ass, broken only by the slender, perfectly-shaped thong back of the costume, before the curve of her slim back and the string tied across it to support the chest.

"Gorgeous," Rihanna said, stepping forward and taking hold of the string, undoing it.

"I thought you wanted to go swimming," Katy said in a small voice, making Rihanna pause, then release the strings and push her hands round under the suit, cupping her large, firm breasts.

"I do, I'm just tightening this for you," Rihanna purred, leaning over her shoulder and then kissing the side of her neck as she pulled back to tie the suit, pulling it much tighter to support but also expose Katy's chest, the fabric skintight over her large breasts as Rihanna tied the string firmly behind her.

"I don't know about this," Katy said unsurely, turning back round to face Rihanna, squeezing her thighs together again.

"You're gonna be fine, and you look fucking great," Rihanna said, making sure Katy got a chance to take in her hungry bite of her lip, before she turned around to the bed to grab towels she'd put out for them, giving Katy a chance to check out her thong bikini and round ass.

"That's easy for you to say, there's so much more of your suit," Katy replied, tugging nervously at her tiny suit, her gorgeous breasts spilling out of the tight fabric, pulling at the crotch of it that she was sure didn't properly cover her shaven pussy. The suit was so dangerously thin, hugging her curves like a second skin.

"You're gonna be fine," Rihanna said, reassuring her again and turning back round to pass Katy a towel, starting to usher her towards the door.

"Wait, when this gets wet it's going to go completely see-through," Katy said, somehow only just realising the reality of the suit besides its tiny size. She looked back up at Rihanna with wide eyes, to see her smiling naughtily.

"I know," she said simply, grinning as Katy's eyes widened further and her mouth fell open slightly, realising Rihanna's intention to show her off. She was speechless and the Bajan beauty took the opportunity to push her out the door, tottering tentatively into the hallway and immediately feeling exposed as Rihanna shut the door behind them, her towel casually thrown over her shoulder. Looking around worriedly, Katy swiftly threw the towel around herself, covering her gorgeous, barely-covered body. Rihanna just smiled, loving Katy's nerves and taking her hand to lead her along the corridor towards the pool, the Californian holding her towel tightly with her other hand.

"I can't do this, I can't do this," Katy warbled, taking rapid breaths as she pulled back on Rihanna's hand.

"Yeah you can, you're gonna love it really. And my offer stands," she said, reminding Katy what she'd promised as she pulled her along.

"Oh fuck," Katy muttered, half to herself as she gave up protesting, steeling herself for the revealing moment to come as she let Rihanna pull her towards the pool. They headed through the lovely hallways and down to the pool area, stepping in through the glass doors to be hit by the humidity of it, wrapping around them like a blanket. The weather was hot anyway, but outside it was a more dry heat, in here it was close and cloying, almost steamy as they walked down through some tables to the leisure pool itself. There was space at the side of the pool with tables and some loungers, then it sloped down into the water, gliding down to become deeper and and stretch out into a huge expanse of water. There was no expense spared at this resort, and the pool included rapids at the side, hot tubs, fountains and immersive showers. Finding a place on the artificial beach area as it were, Rihanna dropped her towel down, pausing to tie her hair up out the way as she casually got ready, not the least bit worried by the sexy suit she was wearing as Katy stood awkwardly beside her, towel still wrapped tightly around her.

"Come on, time to go swimming," Rihanna said with a smile, turning to her patiently.

"I...there's a lot of people about," Katy said, glancing around at the other guests relaxing by the pool and in the water.

"Yeah there are, and they're all gonna get to see how fucking sexy you look in that costume," Rihanna said defiantly, now intending to push Katy to the finish with it.

"I...ok," Katy said with a slight sigh, pausing for a deep breath and then peeling the towel off herself, dropping it aside with Rihanna's as she blushed, revealing her gorgeous curves in the tiny swimsuit, essentially showing herself off completely in the process. She felt very self-conscious, glancing around as Rihanna just grinned in pleasure as her stripping down to the risqué suit. People started to notice however, and within a few seconds Katy was glancing about and seemed to see people everywhere looking at her, taking in every curve and contour of her in the revealing outfit and, she was sure, judging her.

"Everyone's looking at me!" she hissed at Rihanna, looking down at the floor, trying to hide under her long, black hair. Rihanna looked around, taking in the people looking their way with a smile, knowing what she was looking at.

"Yeah, they are, but not how you think," she said, pulling close to Katy to whisper into her ear.

"What? They're staring aren't they?" Katy said, irritated now, everything going much as she had feared it would.

"They are, but it's not what you think. Take a look," she said, urging Katy's head up with her fingers. Katy allowed her head to be raised and then looked around, taking in those that were checking her out; men were taking her in, then quickly looked away as she caught their gaze, whilst some women were staring at her, but not out of lust, with daggers in their eyes. One of them elbowed her other half when he was checking her out.

"They think you look stunning, look. The guys can't keep their eyes off you, and those women absolutely hate you right now, coming down here looking like this," Rihanna whispered with a smile. Katy didn't reply, taking another look around in more detail this time, noting how the guys that had looked away previously were looking at her again, and some of the same women were still staring but with a colder look than before as they stared. Others however were staring, but lustfully, and Katy couldn't help but feel a little revved up by the fact they clearly wanted her, checking out her curves.

"And they're right. Now come on, own it, and let's go swimming," Rihanna finished, her hands giving a little squeeze to Katy's hips as she put a quick kiss on her cheek and then turned to the pool, sliding her hand into her lovers to lead her to the pool. Her frozen legs got moving, shocked into action as she followed Rihanna obediently, still feeling self-conscious as she walked, giving everyone a chance to take her in fully in the tiny costume. She could feel the top barely restraining her beautiful double-Ds, spilling over the edges of it, the thong back pulled tightly into the curves of her hips, showing off her ass totally and pulling snugly round her pussy. But what Rihanna had said about owning it made her think, and she took a deep breath and held her head up, deciding to be confident about it as she strutted to the water with her lover, her heart pumping strongly as she absorbed the looks of everyone, both for and against her little suit.

The water washed over their toes with a satisfying splash, Rihanna leading the Californian into the warm pool, the water gradually climbing up their smooth, toned legs as they submerged themselves into it. Rihanna let the water up to her thighs before she struck out into it, swimming away ahead of Katy, giving her a great view of her round ass before she turned over, floating away on her back with a smile, tempting her lover deeper into the water with her. Katy just smiled as Rihanna drifted away from her, checking her out and taking her in, the way the little scrap of fabric clung to her curves, barely containing her phenomenal body. What she loved most was the fact that she'd got Katy into the suit, here in public, down to the pool where she knew it would really show off that body to everyone around. Pushing powerfully through the water with her strides, it washed up over her thighs, splashing through the very thin front of the suit and over her perfectly shaven pussy, making her inhale slightly as it bathed her smooth skin.

"Fuck," she breathed, looking down to see her pussy clearly outlined through the soaking fabric, it pulling tightly around every contour of her femininity, pausing as she took it in, Rihanna doing the same.

"I know," Rihanna smiled, floating back towards her and then standing up, looking into Katy's eyes as she raised her head again. Rihanna suddenly leant down and then splashed Katy abundantly, immediately soaking the costume completely, making the Californian gasp as the water soaked her, her nipples screwing up tightly in an instant, only helping to show them and her whole breasts through the suit as Rihanna giggled. Not that it made much difference, as Katy's voluptuous body was spilling out of the skinny suit, barely able to be contained by it, but now the last essence of her modesty was gone. She immediately plunged herself into the water, feeling it wrap around her body as if she were naked, feeling the tiny costume just pulling into certain places as she struck out into deeper water, Rihanna sinking back into the water and coming with her, the pair of beauties swimming into the more concealing depths. Standing up in the water, now at concealing shoulder-depth, Katy felt the suit, running her hands over it and feeling the edges of it, where it pulled in tight to her, where it felt like she was naked despite it, letting her fingers take it all in. She knew it was completely sheer now, hiding nothing of her, and through her embarrassment there was also a little tingle of pleasure, arousal at being so daring in public.

Rihanna just swam past her, giving a quick squeeze of her exposed ass as she struck out away into the water, swimming more intently now as Katy realised she may as well do the same, hidden by the pool now. Nobody was watching her from the sides, staring to see what they might get a glimpse of, so she shrugged off her nerves and followed Rihanna, feeling the strength in the suit. It might be thin in covering her, but she could tell the inherent quality of it, and knew it wouldn't break in holding her fantastic double-Ds or barely covering her with the thong. Swimming, she felt free, nothing restraining her as she paddled in the gorgeous water, the sun streaming through the glass roofing across the pool, able to feel its warmth on her skin as she swum through patches of it with her girlfriend. And Rihanna was that, she realised, she wasn't just an experimental lesbian lover as she'd started out, she was more than that without doubt. She wouldn't say it though, even though she thought it.

The two of them swam together, Katy taking in Rihanna's lovely ass as she did so, watching her toned figure in the thong bikini she wore. It was nothing compared to Katy's but it was more than enough to keep her attention. They played around some, splashing water at each other and pulling each other back as they swam around, forgetting about the people potentially watching. There were a few other people in the water but they paid little attention to them, perhaps wilfully ignoring them. After a while swimming, Katy rested on her back, looking up at the glass overhead as she paddled just gently enough to stay afloat, not worried that her chest was completely on show through the essentially pointless suit to anyone that cared to look. The person that was looking was Rihanna, floating up to her and sliding an arm under her shoulders, her other hand pulling significantly onto her hip as Katy looked down at Rihanna, knowing the smile on her face meant something was in store. She knew exactly what that was as Rihanna's hand pulled back across from her hip to slide slowly onto the skimpy front of her suit, across her pubic bone and then push slowly down to take in her smooth, almost-exposed labia.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers
123456...8