Katy's Boobs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more teasing licks and kisses, she finally engulfed my penis into her mouth, sucking it in about halfway and allowing her tongue lather it up within. I looked down at her as the shower blasted onto her hair and shoulders. When her bobbing head moved back, the water would hit my belly and pour down my body, keeping me warm and stimulated to the highest degree.

In the midst of this incredible and incestuous blowjob, I found myself at a crossroads. I was getting very close to cumming. I wanted to cum very, very badly. I also wanted it to last as long as possible. But above all, I wanted to be inside my aunt again. I wanted my cock to fill her pussy one more time, perhaps for the last time. A few minutes ago, it seemed like she'd been about to allow me this pleasure. But she was now really getting into sucking my cock. Was she hoping that I would just cum now, to get it out of my system, so we could finally end our little affair and move on with life?

Not quite.

Aunt Ellen took her mouth from my cock. She stood but still gripped the shaft lovingly. I smiled at her as she moved her jaw up and down, massaging her cheeks with her free hand. "I can't believe how big you are, Tommy. I'm sorry I couldn't do that better."

"Oh, Aunt Ellen, it was wonderful! You are amazing!"

She smiled and actually blushed a little. "Oh, please...I just haven't done that in a while. Jerry and I just aren't very...active these days."

"That is his loss!"

She shrugged, causing her breasts to jiggle nicely. "Guess so, but let's keep this about us for now, remember?" She let go of my shaft and it wobbled stiffly in the air. I don't think I had ever been more engorged than this, even when I was fucking my beautiful young cousin, Katy. But all further thought of Katy vanished right along with those of Jerry when my aunt made her next move. She turned her back to me, leaned over with her hands on the wall of the shower, just under the showerhead, then glanced back toward me with an eager grin.

"Come here."

I obeyed. I got right between her parted legs and guided my cock toward her ass. I bent me knees a little to angle my cock for easy entry to her swollen pussy, and as I did I felt the tips of my aunt's fingers on the head as she reached down between her legs to help guide me in. I let go of myself, placing my hands on her hips instead, and let her do the work as I touched the head of my penis to the lips of her pussy. Even that first light touch, without me even poking the head into her, caused a shiver to run right up and down my aunt's spine.

This was going to be good.

I gave a little push, a little thrust, and oh so fucking slowly I inched my dick deeper and deeper into the vagina of my own mother's sister. I was really inside her now, pushing myself hungrily right up to the hilt. The front of my hips slapped against the cheeks of her ass. I pulled back, then thrust again, causing another slap, and another. This whole time the water continued to beat down on us—how long would it stay hot—and a bunch of water would pool up on her angled back as I slapped up against her, only to splash down again at our feet when I pulled back. I maintained this rhythm for a while, but managed to thrust into her increasingly harder with each passing minute, curling my toes and clutching tightly on her hips to maintain control of my pending orgasm. For her part, Aunt Ellen dropped her head down, squeezed her eyes shut and braced herself for some serious pounding, grunting "ungh-ungh-ungh" in time to the slap of my skin against her ass.

To see—and feel—what would happen I straightened my knees a little, causing the angle of my penis to shift measurably within her vagina. This actually succeeded in sinking my cock another half-inch or so further than it had been, and this last remaining length of cock was all it took to launch this sexy older woman through the stratosphere. Her little "ungh-ungh-ungh" sounds, barely audible over the sound of the water, immediately turned into repeated little mini-screams, and with each thrust the orgasm that unleashed itself within this woman's body seemed to increase on an exponential level. It was so passionate, so deeply moving, that it seemed to cross over to my own body, and suddenly I felt my balls begin to contract.

"Aunt Ellen!" I warned loudly.

"NO!" she screamed. "Do NOT stop, Tommy!"

I pounded away but I had about ten seconds left, if that, and she had been so worried about getting pregnant the first time we fucked, so I grunted, "But I'm gonna...I'm gonna—"

"It's okay!" she shouted back. "Just cum inside me, baby! I can't give you up yet! You can cum in me but DON'T STOP FUCKING ME!"

That lustful exclamation was the first time I had EVER heard my aunt use a bad word, and this succeeded in giving me that final push over the edge. Only too happy to obey my aunt, I did NOT stop fucking her, and I fucked her HARD, even as my swollen balls began coughing up their potent contents. My powerful orgasm seemed to time itself so that each blast of thick semen ejaculated from my cock only during my deepest points of penetration: I would pull back, slam it in, then feel a jet of sperm leave my cock...pull back, slam it in, squirt...pull back, slam it in, squirt.

For her part, my aunt just kept screaming, completely engulfed in her most powerful orgasm of the day: "Deeper! Harder! My God, I can feel you in my guts! Tommy, give me your cum if you want but just please DO NOT STOP FUCKING ME!"

As the last of my sperm squirted deep into my aunt's unprotected womb, the post-orgasmic hypersensitivity of my penis caused my body to jerk involuntarily so that I could no longer maintain my deep and penetrating rhythm anymore. But Aunt Ellen was also, finally, beginning to come down from her earth-shattering orgasm, and she allowed me at last to slow my thrusting and lean over against her. Eventually, I stopped my last thrust so that I was still deep inside her, and I reached around and clutched her body tightly against mine. We both breathed heavily, feeling each other's rapid heart beats, basking in the moment.

At some point we realized that the water was finally beginning to cool. We must've been in the shower for well over an hour from start to finish, and our fingers and toes were completely pruned. When my softening penis finally slipped out of her vagina—both of us let out a disappointed groan—I reached over and turned the water off. Aunt Ellen turned her body within our embrace so that we faced each other, and for another several minutes we held tightly, dripping and kissing and calming down.

No words were exchanged between us as we stepped out of the shower and gently dried each other off with a couple of thick cotton towels. While looking down at her fluffy but neatly trimmed pussy, I noticed some of my semen beginning to dribble down the inside of my aunt's thigh. She followed my gaze and seemed only then to remember that I had once again injected a huge amount of sperm into her body, with nothing but odds to protect her from impregnation. She used a corner of her towel to mop up the dribbling fluid then crossed over to the toilet again. I continued to dry off as I watched my naked aunt sit and urinate as she had before. And like before she didn't have any problem whatsoever with her nephew watching her. I was standing much nearer her to her now, and I could even see the stream leave her pussy and splash into the bowl.

That strangely wonderful sensation of just complete and utter openness engulfed me again.

Openness...no, not complete openness, I guess. I had deceived my aunt. She had believed my deflection of the truth, and she was sure it was only Jack who was having sex with Katy. And there was the fact that if I could, somehow, start a relationship with Katy, my aunt would actually support it! Something would have to be done about this....

But not at this moment. My aunt had finished going to the bathroom, her second attempt to purge what semen she could from her body. She wiped herself and flushed the toilet, then moved close to me, whispering, "I feel like I can do anything with you, Tommy...anything."

"I hope so," I replied. "I definitely want to do more things with you."

She looked down, away from me, and said, "I wish we could, sweetie. You are so wonderful. Perhaps we can find a way...no...I don't know...but we're going to have to face reality eventually." She looked up at me at last. "You know that, don't you?"

I let out a long sigh. Then nodded.

We lapsed into silence again while we cleaned up the bathroom. From all the fucking and running around this little room, there was water everywhere, and I used the towels to mop up what I could. Aunt Ellen cleaned our bodily fluids off the counter and took all the used towels and dropped them into the hamper in the laundry room through one of the bathroom doors. I scooped up my clothes and she her torn dress (and loose buttons), and we both walked naked down the hallway to her bedroom. I got dressed back in my shorts and shirt then sat down on the bed while my beautiful aunt picked out a new outfit: another dress, a sun dress of a soft pastel cotton color. To my disappointment she put on a bra and underwear before slipping into the dress, letting me zip her up on the side. She then grabbed her torn red dress and tucked it deep in her closet under some shoe boxes, where it would remain hidden until she had a chance to pull it out again at some future point to sew back together.

During this quiet period of returning to a more normal existence with my aunt, I had a chance to contemplate the Jack-Katy situation a little further. It occurred to me that something would have to be done to fix the situation. I didn't know what my aunt's intentions were, but I knew it would completely disrupt the family if she was to directly confront her children about their sexual union. Even before I had fucked my cousin and my aunt, I truly loved coming here to visit, and I didn't want to see that opportunity disappear. And now that I HAD fucked my cousin and aunt, I most definitely wanted to maintain the status quo if only to possibly continue my sexual adventures.

So, bold action would have to be taken. I would have to come up with something very, very clever. I could no longer act like the kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. To continue this food theme, just how was I going to be able to have my cake and eat it too?

That's when the obvious question struck me. The question that had to be asked. Because the answer could very well indicate the next course of direction I'd have to take.

As calmly and objectively as possible, I asked, "Aunt Ellen, what if those boxers had been mine?"

She had been brushing her damp hair in the mirror over the dresser. She paused and glanced at me in the reflection. "I don't know," she said.

An odd answer. I pressed on, "What do you mean?"

She turned to face me and leaned against the dresser. "Well, Tom, when I say you are a gentleman and a very sweet boy, I really do mean it. And Katy is such a brat. I was also honest when I said earlier that I wish she could find a boyfriend like you, someone who might rub off on her and help her become more responsible, more considerate."

She seemed to be processing what she was about to say next, so I didn't say a word.

"The truth is," she said hesitantly, "the truth is that I found myself sort of secretly hoping that you and Katy might someday...well, fall in love."

I was stunned. I stared at my aunt, and she saw my reaction.

Continuing quickly she said, "I know that sounds incredible, and believe me, up until recently it was only a vague, completely crazy wish of mine. I think it was more about the fact that I want Katy to settle down and marry a good man someday, and because I admire you so much, Tom, I kept seeing you as a model of that perfect man."

I blushed. I was far, far from perfect, as you, my good friend, already know.

Aunt Ellen stepped over and sat down next to me. She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "This is very strange for you to hear, I know. I'm sorry, Tom."

"No, no," I said with a nervous smile. "It's...okay." In truth, I didn't quite know what to think yet.

She said, "I don't think I originally pictured you ACTUALLY being that perfect mate for Katy. Like I said, you were just the model, the example. But the more I began to think about it...the more I became comfortable with the fact that two cousins could potentially fall in love and be together. I actually did a bit of research and learned that it's perfectly legal in this country and that it's actually more common than you'd think."

"So," I said, "when you found the boxers, and you thought they were mine...."

She nodded, "I thought that perhaps my wish had come true. And ever since I began suspecting of Jack and Katy to be involved, I began hoping more and more that it WAS true, because while our family—and society—could come to terms with cousins being together, it could never ever deal with two direct siblings."

"But when you found the boxers, and you suspected me—or hoped it was me—why did you allow...US to happen?"

Aunt Ellen nodded and gave me a confessing smile. "I guess it makes it even more wrong. It's bad enough that I have betrayed my husband Jerry, but in a way I realized I was betraying you with Katy as well...if you had actually been with her, that is."

I processed this for a few minutes. This was seriously heavy stuff. I could see the cloud of guilt and doubt beginning to hover over my aunt's head again, and I realized I needed to set her conscience at ease somehow. I said, "You have nothing to feel sorry about, Aunt Ellen. We are both adults, and we truly care for each other, no matter what happened. There should be no pain between us."

We took each other's hand and kissed lightly. She said, "You see, Tommy, that's what I'm talking about. No matter how bad we've been, you want to put people at ease. I guess that's what drew me to you...what allowed me to...give myself to you."

"I don't understand," I said.

She smiled again. "It's hard for me to understand, too, but I'll try to explain. You see, the more I worried about Katy, the more I hoped she'd find a great guy like you. And the more I thought about that, the more I began to secretly hope that you and Katy would fall in love."

"But why did you ask me this morning about whether I still liked Katy's friend?"

"I don't know...just nervous around you, I guess. Because that is the third part of this equation, Tom." She paused and scooted even closer to me, looking me square in the eyes. "My secret hope that you would become an intimate part of Katy's life became a strange obsession into you personally...and I began to fantasize about you being with...me."

This was incredible. I said, "How long?"

"I think it sparked two or three years ago, as I watched you develop into such an attractive young man. But I allowed it to consume my waking thoughts only this summer."

"But then...I have to ask again, Aunt Ellen...what if I had said yes, those were my boxers?"

She was quiet a moment, then said plainly, "I would have accepted it. I would have...encouraged it." My eyes went wide. She explained further, "I don't know how comfortable I'd be that the two of you were having actual intercourse...or I would have at least hoped you two would have practiced safer sex than...than you and I, but I would have accepted it."

"But Katy and Jack...."

She nodded and looked down at her lap. "I don't know, Tom. I don't know what I'm going to do about that." She looked at me, hopeful. "It has to stop, that I know."

"But you don't know if they're actually lovers," I said. I wanted to gauge her conviction on this.

She said, "Well, not so much as having seen them in the act, no...."

"And when they're around each other and us, they've never shown even the slightest indication that they're intimate on that level." My statement to this effect was true. Jack and Katy had never so much as hinted, whether accidentally or on purpose, that they had sex together. It was one reason why I'd been so shocked when I saw Jack enter Katy's bedroom with my own eyes, watched him proceed to climb into her bed and fuck her.

Aunt Ellen could only agree with my statement. "You're right, Tom, but even if they're foolish enough to commit incest, they're certainly bright enough to know they'd have to keep it the most strictest of secrets, betraying nothing to anyone."

This is when the kernel of a new scheme formed in my brain.

I said, "Well, maybe this is actually more one-sided than you think?"

She blinked at me. "I don't understand."

Yes, I was developing a very good scheme indeed. There as no better way to test it than to roll right into it. I said, "What if Jack is stalking Katy?"

My aunt recoiled at this, leaning back from me. "What do you mean, 'stalking?'"

"Well, not actually stalking, but...spying, lusting...obsessing over her."

"You mean sneaking around, taking peeks at her?"

"Exactly. Like a voyeur. We all know how soundly Katy's sleeps when she's finally out. What if Jack is taking advantage of this, sneaking into her room, looking at her...perhaps even...touching her?" She stared at me. I pushed further: "Boys can be very strange, you know, very perverted. Maybe he touched her last night, or at least himself, and left his boxers there as some strangely perverted signal, a kinky little gift...."

Aunt Ellen stood and began pacing, clearly disturbed by this. She definitely had different levels of tolerance. It was as if she could chalk up Jack and Katy being lovers to just some childish rush of hormones that needed to be tamed. But the idea of Jack being a sick voyeur secretly peeking at and touching his own sister was something completely hideous to her.

As I said, my good friend, I was far, far from perfect. And I was now ready to launch a scheme that could produce some very wonderful—and sexual—results. It was so genius, in fact, that I had to be very, very careful not to break into a very sinister grin.

With a suddenly renewed strength in self-control and determination, I said plainly to my aunt: "What if I could guarantee that Jack would never spy on Katy again, without causing the slightest scandal in this family?"

Aunt Ellen stopped pacing and turned to me. "How?"

It's possible that at this point the very slightest of grins formed in one corner of my mouth.

"You'll just have to trust me..."

12