Kay Starts an Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are fantastic Marcie, the best."

"You like the thought of Kay sucking you like that?"

Tom looked at her, his face still flushed, his mind filled with images of their friend sucking his cock.

"Oh yes definitely, she has such a sexy mouth and what makes her so sexy is that she is not a slut or a hot wife."

"Yet darling" Marcie smiled at him, "not yet she isn't."

Kay whisked through her front door and without stopping she carried the two bags straight upstairs to her bedroom. Dan heard her come in and called out to her.

"Hi hun, all spent out?" he was sat watching sports on the large screen TV in his den, somewhere he could have his alone time and where he spent a lot of time on his desktop or watching sports.

"Be down in a minute love."

She had placed one of the bags in her wardrobe, it contained two new lingerie sets, bra, panties and suspender belt with a couple of different colour pairs of stockings as well. She blushed as she hid the underwear thinking of how Marcie had cajoled her into going for the racy undies. Resisting at first until she saw she could not fight the force of nature that was Marcie, who was determined to shake Kay from her normality and encourage her on this new path. Kay soon started to see how sexy and pretty the underwear Marcie was suggesting and every time she held up a new tiny item she mentioned Stan being there to see them reinforcing the link between being sexy and doing it for Stan.

Kay padded down the stairs to the den and kissed Dan softly on the lips.

"So when do I get to see your new outfit?" he asked excitedly.

"Oh no buster, no fashion show till I am ready, it is a nice dress, and I will show you later, Marcie said it would be appropriate for a dinner party anyway so that's OK with me. It isn't what I would normally choose but it does look great."

Dan's mind filling with anticipation and excitement at the thought his wife had bought a new outfit to wear on a date with another man, his cock started to stir again.

"Did you get any new underwear to go with it?"

Kay blushed and that was a sign that she had, Dan knew that.

"No I haven't gone that far, do you think I should though?"

"Well yes I do, it would make you feel special and sexy of course you should."

"OK I will think about it."

Her face flushed indicated to Dan that either she had already done it or was thinking of it, he said nothing, the thought of her thinking along these4 lines was a turn on too.

Sunday followed the pattern of the week with both Kay and Dan on a sexual high and incredibly sensitive around each other with both their thoughts filled with the dinner party. Sex on Sunday was slow and passionate with Dan almost constantly hard for her. Kay seemed to have an internal need for reassurance and wanted to know he still loved and wanted her even though they were both aware that things could change in the next day or so.

Monday and Dan went off to work, kissing Kay deeply as he left, he had a busy week ahead but he was having trouble concentrating lately, in less than a week his world had moved on and now he was on the verge of realising his fantasy for his wife to possibly take a step towards having sex with another man. Although he wanted this to happen he was not sure if Kay would go through with it or indeed if it was all too fast and maybe would take time, either way things were happening and the sexual tension between them was incessant. Kay felt the tension also as they kissed, as she waved him off her thoughts were on the dinner party and the fact that Dan had not seen her wearing the dress she had chosen or indeed the underwear she had decided to wear with it.

She made herself another coffee and sat thinking, she hadn't seen Stan all weekend but her excitement was still heightened, Marcie had called and mentioned that both she and Tom were really looking forward to tomorrow evening. Marcie also said that Stan had sent over a large bouquet of flowers as a thank you and on the card he added Kay's name to his! Her thoughts racing to catch up with her bodily reactions, she seemed to be constantly in a state of arousal, sometimes it was really obvious but other times more subtle with her nipples tingling or her pussy filling with an ache, either way she knew she was excited as the anticipation she felt in her tummy filled her with tension and yet more arousal.

The day passed slowly, she had tried on her new dress, it was a beautiful shade of blue, figure hugging, a little on the short side without being slutty. The front was low cut, revealing and inviting as it plunged between her silky smooth breasts, the bra Marcie chose was small enough to do its job and yet not be on display, the cups were a little small and barely covered her nipples but fitted with the dress nicely. Panties were tiny also, and sheer too, on their own they looked very sexy but when the matching suspender belt was added, looked really special and hot too. Marcie had helped her select a couple of pairs of stockings to match in different shades so Kay tried both to see which suited her dress best. She settled on a dark tan pair that showed off her legs best, she looked in the mirror and was satisfied she looked not just great but very hot, her shapely legs and heels accentuating her round bottom and the curve of her breasts seemed even perkier than before. Maybe it was the excitement within her but she looked great and felt sexy, she blushed as she thought of her date tomorrow with Stan.

A long soak in the bath with a glass of wine helped relax her, the warm bubbles coating her smooth body, caressing her as she sipped the wine causing an all over glow. She looked at her pussy, her hair was always kept quite neat but she started wondering what Stan would think of it, she decided to shave and shaper her pubic hair into a thin strip, that would look better in the new tiny pair of panties she had now.

Shaving and preening complete she stood in front of her full length mirror in her bedroom, she looked glowing and sexy she could not believe what she was contemplating, the tingle in her pussy started again, she wanted to rub her clit so much but decided to hold off, in effect building her need even further.

Tuesday arrives, Kay felt flustered as she woke, preparing coffee and breakfast for Dan before he left for his important day with his client.

"Relax sweetie, it will be OK." Dan said concerned that she was letting her nerves get the better of her.

"I am fine Dan really, just nervous is all." Her face showing how nervous she felt.

"Are you really sure about this though?" she asked still searching for any sign of indecision.

Dan could see and feel her nervousness, placing a hand on her arm he looked into her eyes.

"It is OK if nothing at all happens, you will be having a dinner with friends, have a good time, enjoy yourself I am happy with whatever you want to do, really I am so have fun."

Kay felt the enormity of Dan's words realising he seemed to be OK with however far things go and whatever happens.

"Oh my! Just what will happen? How far will things go?" she wondered.

Dan got up to go, he hugged his wife tightly, their eyes met before he kissed her hard, a loving and tender yet passionate kiss as they both knew this was another of those moments.

They walked to the door hand in hand, another long hug and kiss before Dan smiled at her seeing how she was still searching for reassurance.

"You have fun this evening, I won't be able to get back till after midnight, tell me all about it then, OK?"

She stood watching again as he drove away, her mind and her body in conflict yet overall she was filled with excitement.

An hour or so later Marcie rang.

"Hi Marcie, you OK?"

"Yes I am fine, are you looking forward to this evening?"

"Oh my yes I am but feel so nervous too."

"I will pop round in a bit see if we can get you relaxed a little."

"OK, see you then." Kay put the phone down feeling in the need of some moral support and Marcie would do that she always was so upbeat about things.

As she put the phone down Marcie was concerned that Kay was ready to bail out of this evening, in less than an hour later Marcie was at the door.

"You Ok love?" she smiled at Kay as she let her in.

"Oh yes I am fine, just a little nervous."

"Nothing to be nervous about sweetie, excited maybe yes, you are gorgeous and I am sure you will knock his socks off when he sees you."

"Yes but he isn't my husband and it looks like we are going on a date."

"Kay, it is a date, both you and Dan know that. It excites you both, Stan seems a lovely man and obviously fancies you so if you are all happy with the situation then why not?"

"Yes of course it is just a bit of fun and no one will be hurt by it all, so yes Ok I am being silly, just nerves is all."

"Good."

Marcie handed Kay a drink, Kay took it and gulped it down.

"Oh my, that was strong!" she smiled, her eyes watering.

"Just what you need hun, now have another and we will start thinking about getting ready."

As they sat sipping their drinks, the mood changed and they both broke inti giggles as they speculated on the evening ahead.

By 6.00pm Kay had showered and was ready to get dressed, she watched the clock as it seemed to speed towards the hour when Stan was to pick her up. She applied moisturiser all over her body as she towelled and pampered herself, feeling an all over glow as she walked round her bedroom naked, not something she did normally.

She caught sight of herself in the mirror, twisting to check her bottom and smiling to herself, she looked hot for sure. Even the newly trimmed landing strip complimented her curves, she slipped into her new lingerie, fastening the bra and forming her breasts to be contained in the tiny cups, she saw how it lifted but the outline of her nipples was just visible. The panties fitted snugly, she pulled then up so it encased her mound, and she turned to get a rear view.

"Oh yes that will do."

The thin material barely covering her cheeks and see through leaving nothing to the imagination, definitely slutty but very sexy too. Kay held the suspender belt up in front of her waist.

"Seems to be a bit over the top really ." she thought and contemplated not wearing it, but as it was part of a set she stepped into it and pulled it up slipping the suspenders under her panties before rolling the silky stocking up her legs. She purred as she felt the silky nylons slide up her legs and her thighs, she stood and attached each one before looking in the mirror again. She stepped into her heels to get the full effect.

"Ohh wow!" she whispered seeing herself looking sooo hot and so very sexy in her lingerie.

The next twenty minutes flew past as Kay finished dressing and applying her make-up, as she finished she thought she hadn't taken so much trouble in a long time to go out to a dinner party. Still this wasn't just a dinner party it was a date, and she started to feel like it was special too.

The doorbell rattled and woke her from the trance like state she was in, her heart now pounding as she approached the door knowing what lay beyond.

Stan stood there, a large bouquet of flowers in his hand, smiling as he took in the sight before him.

"Ohh wow don't you look gorgeous!"

He stepped inside as she took the flowers, as she did so he swept her in his arms and kissed her hard on the lips.

Kay surprised, shocked and excited all at the same time, found herself returning the kiss in the doorway. Stan kicked the door closed as he continued the kiss.

CH3

Kay heard the door click as it shut, her head spinning as she found herself in the arms of this older man, clutching a bouquet of flowers as he kissed her, not a polite hello how are you kiss , but a full on passionate kiss. As she opened her mouth to say something but Stan had taken her by surprise, yet again, and took it as a sign for his tongue to probe between her lips. His hands wrapped round her pulling her close he could feel her curves through the material of her dress, she was gorgeous! He broke the kiss off realising he was in danger of going over the top far too fast for this sexy woman.

"Oh Kay I really am sorry , I didn't mean to do that, it's just that you look so goddamn lovely, please forgive me for being so inconsiderate."

Kay stepped back, her face flushed, she could still feel his lips as if imprinted on hers as she panted for breath, her chest heaving giving more cause for Stan's eyes to be drawn to the perfectly rounded orbs barely contained by the thin material.

As she looked at him, for a moment he thought he had blown it, then he saw her smile at him and turn away towards the kitchen.

"I had best put these in some water."

Stan followed her watching her hips sway in front of him, the swelling in his trousers apparent and testimony to how he lusted after her. Kay knew he was watching her as she walked and smiled to herself, satisfied that her efforts to look good had been appreciated. The kiss had taken her by surprise but after the initial shock she relaxed and allowed Stan to kiss her at his leisure, it felt so different from Dan. That excited her and she could feel a familiar tingling in her panties as well as a tightening in her tummy as she thought of what could lie ahead, thoughts of guilt seemed to be overtaken by an ache of anticipation inside her now.

They left the house a few minutes later, Kay had checked her make-up before they left making sure she looked just so and there was no damage to her lipstick, she applied another layer of lip gloss making her lips shine even more, she smiled at herself in the mirror as Stan had stood watching. He guided her to the waiting car with a driver stood with the door held open for her.

"Oh my word, this is very plush." She smiled as she slid into the full leather seat and felt it envelop her.

"I thought it would be best not to drive of course and this is available for me to use when I feel the need, we can go anywhere we want just say the word." He smiled at her remembering her softness as he kissed her, her curves were imprinted on his hands as he had held her, now he wanted that again but he held back not wanting to pressurise her yet.

Stan sat in the car his mind filled with his lust for his companion, then he gave a thought to the fact she was a married woman, something that added extra spice to the situation. He had been with several married women before but Kay was different to the others, she presented a challenge to him, she was gorgeous, sexy and at the same time innocent. He had seen signs in her that she was ripe to be aroused and have things inside her awakened, maybe she had thought of other men previously but he doubted she had ever acted on those thoughts and feelings. Yet here she was going on what was a date with him, he wondered about Dan, how he fitted into this, was he OK with him taking her out? Did he in fact like the idea, he had known other husbands who were into that, maybe he was that way also. The more he thought about it he became surer that he had cuckold tendencies. Smiling to himself as he felt Dan's wife sat next to him, well if that is the case this could really work out well for them all.

The car pulled up in the driveway to Marcie and Tom's home, the driver slid smoothly out and opened the door, Kay stepped out and thanked him, he smiled at her without replying.

Tom strode quickly out of the door and greeted them both.

"Hi Kay, how are you? You are looking great I must say." His eyes taking in her outfit and lingering over her curves. Tom had admired and lusted after Kay for some time, they had flirted a lot in the past but he had never managed to crack her, then she had met Dan and married. He felt that if all went well he would get his wish sometime soon, maybe.

"Hello, you must be Stan, Marcie has told me a lot about you, pleased to meet you." He smiled and they shook hands.

Stan weighed Tom up as they shook hands, Marcie had already led him to understand they had an open relationship so he deduced he would have designs on Kay also, well that wasn't going to happen any time soon at least not until Stan had the pleasure.

"Very nice of you both to invite me to dinner, everyone has been really friendly since I moved here, I hope I can return the favour too one evening."

"Yes that would be really nice, thanks."

Tom led them into the house, Stan slipped an arm round Kay's waist and she allowed him to escort her through the door. Marcie was in the kitchen, Tom called out to her as he led the guests into the spacious lounge area. There were two large sofas and a pair of armchairs with thickly carpeted flooring and an expensive looking rug in the space between the furniture upon which sat a large glass coffee table. Tom indicated for them to take a seat and asked what they would like to drink.

"Scotch for me Tom, thanks." Smiled Stan.

"Small white wine for me please Tom." Kay smiled.

As Kay sat down, smoothing her dress as she sat, her legs crossed forcing her dress to ride high and show a little of her slim thighs. Stan slid next to her, his arm around the back of the sofa, looking very much at home.

Tom handed them their drinks, just then Marcie entered the room wearing a rather slinky black lace dress, low cut enough to show off her breasts and only barely decent and short enough to raise eyebrows too. She tottered across and exchanged kisses with Kay and then Stan apologising for not meeting them at the door.

"So glad you both could make it, how is Danby the way? I assume he is fine with you starting to date now?" Marcie asked pointedly, to deal with the elephant in the room so they could all move on.

"Er yes , he is fine, he couldn't make it so was happy for Stan to escort me this evening." Kay sipped her drink hoping that was the end of the subject.

Marcie was in a mischievous mood and wanting to push things a little more as she eyed Kay, seeing her friends discomfort but not letting up. She sipped her drink as she sat opposite Stan, crossing her legs slowly as she smiled broadly.

"Kay has been thinking for some time about starting dating again, but hasn't had an opportunity until now, so thank you Stan for helping my friend take her first steps into the big wide world."

She sat back looking at Kay who was blushing and starting to wish she hadn't agreed to this, Marcie winked at her.

Kay was not amused, inwardly she was in turmoil thinking of Dan who was working and yet he had agreed to her going out this evening knowing she would be in Stan's company. It all seemed so innocent yet so exciting, risky too and she knew there was some truth in what Marcie had said but she wished she hadn't been so open about it.

Stan, smiled at Marcie realising this was his cue to defend Kay and act as protector.

"I am sure a woman as beautiful as Kay would have many opportunities to stray should she feel the need and nothing I could do to lead her astray would influence that. However should she want to then I would of course be more than pleased to offer my services."

With that he took Kay's hand and kissed the back softly in a very gallant manner.

Kay smiled at him and stuck a tongue out to her friend.

The mood lightened as Stan smiled at her.

"Any time." He said as he looked into her eyes. Kay felt her face flush in response.

The four all laughed off the subject and relaxed, it was a few moments before Kay realised Stan still had hold of her hand as they all chatted, something that Marcie did not miss. She could feel his big hand wrapped round hers, his little finger stroking the back of her hand as they chatted, it seemed such an intimate thing to be doing with a man other than her husband. As she sipped her drink she relaxed a little more enjoying the attention and the company.