Kay Starts an Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was wonderful, Marcie had really gone to town with a full three course meal, plenty of wine and drinks to accompany the meal meant that once finished the four returned to the sofas to relax with their brandies. More than a little relaxed Kay tottered towards the sofa, Stan took her hand and pulled her onto his lap as she giggled trying not to spill her brandy. She felt him wrap his arms round her as Marcie and Tom snuggled up opposite. Suddenly it was quiet, as a break in the background music seemed to cut across the evening, bringing her mind into focus Kay looked at the clock, it was just past midnight, the evening had flown by. She had been enjoying the flirting and the chatter and had not given Dan a thought until now.

"I really should be going, it is late." She looked at Stan searching for his support in her indecision of the moment.

Stan wrapped his arms round her, pulled her to him and kissed her. She felt his mouth cover her lips, his tongue teasing her lips gently as he enveloped her. The brandy had lit a fire inside her that momentarily had died down, now Stan was relighting that fire. His arms held her tightly as he kissed her, a different kiss from Dan's but so very thrilling, sending tingles through her body, her mind spinning with the battle between her mind and her bodily reactions. Slowly Stan sensed her relax and then as if submitting to him her lips parted and his tongue invaded her warm mouth. He could taste the brandy on her tongue as they kissed slowly, deliberately, tasting each other, his hands caressing her back now as he fondled her. Kay could feel him under her as they kissed and noticed his bulge steadily growing this added more fuel to her inner fire as she started a slow rocking movement. The kiss carried on, all thoughts of stopping gone from her mind as pleasure built and flowed through her.

Moans from the other sofa indicated that Tom and Marcie were getting busy too. Kay looked across she could see Tom had Marcie's breasts bare and was kissing her nipples, a shudder went through her as she knew she wanted that too. Stan's hands caressed and fondled her breasts over her dress, his fingers stroked the orbs but never went as far as to expose them. Kay was wanting and needing him to touch her but he held off. As Kay looked at Tom and Marcie he whispered in her ear.

"I think we best leave them to it don't you? We don't want to intrude and I have no intention of sharing you."

Kay blushed as she watched Tom with his hands on Marcie's breasts pinching and pulling her nipples, she saw her legs splayed open as a hand slipped between them, her moans encouraging Tom further, oblivious to who was watching. Stan watched and noted the effect on Kay, her breasts rising and falling as she watched, she was aroused, really aroused.

Kay looked down sensing something on her breast, it was Stan's hand gently massaging her breast as they watched the couple opposite, he could feel her nipple responding and swelling under his palm as he moved his hand slowly, he wanted to add to her arousal and not scare her off. Kay looked back as Marcie her legs spread crudely now as Tom slipped fingers inside her smoothly shaven pussy, she gasped at the thought of that happening to her.

Stan's words slowly permeated the aroused fog in her mind, she looked at him, his hand still massaging her breast.

"Er yes I think that would be best they look like they need some privacy."

The growing bulge beneath her was suddenly apparent, it felt good, exciting too, she leaned in and kissed Stan of her own accord. Stan smiled at her seeing the change.

"Come on, let's go, it's late we need to get you home before you turn into a pumpkin."

Kay stood, blew a kiss to Marcie as Tom was between her spread thighs, she smiled through half closed eyes.

"Next time Kay, have fun."

Stan led her from the lounge, his arm wrapped round her waist, outside into the cool air where the car was waiting as the driver held the door open Stan pulled her close and kissed her passionately, she responded and they teased each other's tongues. The kiss just added to Kay's arousal, she could feel herself so turned on, skin tingling as Stan held her, she could feel him pressed against her, his bulge pressing against her tummy. The sensation of his closeness stirring an ache inside as her body responded. Stan could feel her moulding in his arms as he kissed her deeply, his tongue dancing with hers, his cock swelling with each passing moment. He wanted to fuck her and soon, but maybe tonight was too soon?

Gasping, Kay broke off the kiss, fanning her face and smiling.

"Oh my!"

The driver stifling a smile as he held the door to the car, he had seen this before, Kay was another wife ripe for the fucking as he thought, his eyes wandering over her long legs and pert breasts, his own cock twitching as he imagined fucking her himself. Who knows he thought, maybe.

Kay slid into the large leather seat, Stan slipped his arm round her shoulders and pulled her close, she melted into him as the car pulled away slowly. Thirty minutes later they pulled up outside her house. It was then that it started to sink in with Kay where she had been all evening, she knew Dan would be home by now after working late. He may be in bed waiting for her she couldn't be sure, nervousness crept over her as she stepped out of the car. Stan escorted her to the door, she turned and faced him.

"Thank you for a lovely evening Stan, I really enjoyed it."

"I am glad you did, so did I." he stepped closer, his arms wrapping round her as he looked down at her face.

"I want to do it again if Dan is OK with it of course, maybe?"

She felt indecision and excitement conflicting inside her.

"Yes I would like that, but I need to talk to Dan of course."

With that she turned and opened the door stepping inside, Stan followed, she looked at him unsure as they entered the lounge.

Dan was just pouring himself a drink as they came through the door, he turned greeting them both with a smile.

"Hey, you have a good time baby?"

Kay went and hugged her husband, a mix of relief and guilt maybe prompted her reaction.

"Thank you for letting me go, I love you." She whispered.

"We had a lovely time Dan, shame the evening had to end really but I wanted tomake sure I brought your wife back safe and sound."

"Thanks Stan, I knew you would look after her, nightcap?"

"Yes, OK, maybe a quick one before I leave you two lovebirds, thanks."

Dan poured a scotch, Kay took the glass and handed it to Stan, who sat on the sofa next to her. He leaned back relaxing, his arm round the back of the sofa behind the young wife.

"You work late a lot Dan?"

"Yes, at the moment anyway, not much time for a social life with so much pressure at the firm."

"It is tough, all work and no play. I used to be that way but learned my lesson there, life is for living and enjoying. You need to make sure your lovely wife has some fun now and then, like tonight, it's the secret to a happy marriage believe me."

"Yes Dan was a fun evening, Marcie and Tom were on form which made it fun, they made Stan feel at home which was lovely too." She didn't mention how hot they had gotten after dinner though, something Stan picked up on as a positive sign.

"They are a hot couple that's for sure." Stan added.

"Yes we know they have been a little wild in the past." Dan mused.

"Well, they seem like they are having fun and made me feel very welcome, you must come over one evening and I will fire my new hot tub up, it looks great but I haven't used it yet."

"That sounds like fun Dan what do you think?"

"Well that would be great but I have a full schedule for the next two weeks."

"That's a shame the weather is fine for the next week, would be lovely sitting out under the stars with some good company." Stan offered.

"You could always pop across love, give it a try."

Kay looked at Dan, then at Stan, she felt in one way caught but didn't want to seem to eager to accept even though the thought of it was exciting.

"Oh I don't know, maybe we will go together in a couple of weeks."

Stan watched her , he could sense she wanted Dan to give his permission for her to spend another evening with him, he waited.

"No , you go ahead, I am sure Stan will look after you and you have fun I have so much on anyway, really it is fine."

She looked at Dan again, he was almost daring her to say yes, then at Stan who was wishing she would agree too.

"Ok then I will, if you are sure that's OK Stan."

"Yes of course it is I will drop by in the morning and let you know when is best, oh Dan , thank you for letting me take your wife out this evening, I hope we can do it again soon too."

With that Stan downed his drink and stood up, Kay rose with him.

"I will see you to the door."

"No need love, I know the way."

He placed his glass on the table and leant across to shake Dan's hand, his grip firm and powerful. Then he wrapped an arm round Kay's waist and leant in and kissed her full on the lips!

Dan watched, his cock twitched in his trousers as Stan blatantly kissed her in front of him, Kay returned the brief kiss and as they broke she looked at Dan, her face flushed with excitement.

Stan noticed the look and also the reaction from Dan to him kissing his wife, which was another small step. He closed the door and walked briskly to the car, sliding in the seat he smiled at the driver as he adjusted his semi hard cock to a more comfortable position. His mind filled with the planned seduction of his neighbour's wife.

Ass the door closed, Dan grabbed Kay, kissing her hard, she could feel his cock solid against her, she returned the kiss as he ran his hands over her back down to cup her cheeks pulling her even tighter against his erection. Kay could feel her pussy already very moist starting to tingle even moere as he groped her ass and pressed his cock against her. Hands pulling at her clothes as Dan seemed to be out of control , his lust and visions of Stan and his wife together fuelling his ardour.

In the space of two minutes she was down to her underwear, Dan was pulling his own clothes off as he kissed and mauled her he was so turned on.

"Ohhh my! Dan I will have to go out more often if this is the response I get."

His mouth fastened onto her nipple, his tongue working round and round as he suckled, her eyes closed as she recalled Stan's hands on her boobs earlier and how she now wished he was the one sucking her nipples.

Dan slid his hands up her silk covered legs and touched her tiny thong, he smiled, it was soaking!

"Stan had you a little turned on for him?" His fingers slowly working under the tiny piece of material.

"And if he did? "She taunted him as he pulled her thong off holding it to his lips.

"Mmmm you smell hot baby." His tongue tasting her juice.

Dan stroked her thighs playing with the straps of her suspender belt, feeling the smootness of her skin as he kissed and licked his wife. She moaned and held his head as she ground her so willing pussy into his face.

"Oh Dan , yesss lick me baby, do me , fuck me , fuck me hard!"

His face wet with her juices as she climbed towards her eagerly anticipated orgasm, she bucked her hiops at him as she felt her pussy contract and pulsate as his tongue licked, teased and probed her wetness.

Dan kept licking, slowly now as she came down but still highly aroused as she pushed him off her pussy.

"Fuck me Dan, fuck me hard, do it now!" She demanded, she lay back legs spread obscenely wide as she bared her wet pink slit to her husband, as she imagined baring herself to Stan.

Dan entered her hard and fast, his cock sinking easily into her silken tube, she gripped him inside as he fucked her fast, his mind filled with thoughts of his wife prone with Stan fucking her, making her moan and cum for him. He had been imagining it all evening, wondering what was happening, now he wanted to cum, he had resisted the temptation to wank and now he needed release. His cock was fit to burst as he rammed Kay hard, she held on , gyrating her hips and needing her own release when he started to cum. Dan hunched over her as he spewed his cum deep inaside her. She felt his cock throb and the warm jets of cum flooding her, all too quickly, she held on to him tightly as she ground her pussy against him, stimulating her clit as she felt herself go over the edge. He looked down at her as she orgasmed, he could feel her pussy contracting tightly round his softening cock.

They lay together for a minute or two until Dan's cock slipped free of her glorious hole, she felt the cool air on her wetness as she laid still , legs splayed as she looked at him. Her mind filled with the mind blowing sex they just had and also with apprehension of where this seemed to be leading.

"That was hot baby." Dan smiled.

"You want to go see Stan's hot tub?" he asked as his fingers toyed with her nipples.

"I am not sure, tonight was fun but you saw how he kissed me in front of you, it could go further."

"Yes it could if that is what you want too of course, is it?"

"I am not sure, yes the idea is really exciting but he has this way about him that makes me go all weak and I fear he will take over and things will get out of control." She looked at Dan looking for some kind of concern to show.

"So what happened this evening? Did he try anything?"

"Well not exactly." She looked at him wondering how or what to say. " It was nothing really, he just kissed me a couple of times is all, and when Marcie and Tom started making out after dinner in front of us we thought it best to leave."

"Is that all that happened?" Dan played with her pussy as he looked at her.

"I was sat on his lap at the time, we were sort of making out too but nothing heavy you understand. Tom and Marcie started to get really into it, you know what they are like so we left them and came home."

"Nothing else?"

"No, only that I could feel him as I sat on his lap is all, and I mean I really could feel him." Her eyes wide to emphasise the point.

"You mean he is big?" Dan's fingers rubbing her clit slowly.

"OMG yes he definitely has something special in there!"

"Were you tempted to go further love?"

"Yes I was but Stan was kissing me and making me feel sexy I couldn't help feeling horny watching them, I know it turned Stan on too I could feel that."

"I am not sure I could have stopped him if he did go further, it was the drink and the atmosphere, it was very exciting Dan."

Dan's cock was rigid again at the thought of his wife sat on Stan's lap like that watching their friends, it must have turned her on knowing Stan was getting hard too. Her pussy had been very wet when he had felt her.

She felt his cock as he gently teased her clit as she told him what happened.

"Ohh my! Seems like you liked what happened too."

Grinning, he pulled her on top of him, spearing her with his rock hard cock, she slid down him, engulfing him once again, her silken tube tightly wrapped round his shaft. She rode him slowly, as he played with her nipples, massaging her breasts as he thrust up inside her. Kay moaned as she felt him deep inside her, gyrating her hips and driving him crazy, she wanted him to last this time.

"Fuck me Dan, fuck me baby, fuck me like Stan would."

The idea of Stan fucking her in both their minds as they fucked slow and deliberately.

"Are you going to see Stan again?" Dan asked as he worked his cock in and out of her.

"Only if it is OK with you, do you think I should?" Her eyes partially closed as she searched for his permission.

"Yes, I think you should love." Dan thrust up into her hard and fast now as he built towards his release, he came hard for the second time, his sperm flooding her cervix, each pulse forcing a jet of cum deep inside her. Kay, hearing his consent exploded round his cock in tune with his orgasm, her body shaking with the force of her orgasm shuddering through her body. Breathing heavily as she collapsed onto his chest, they kissed deeply, both filled with the afterglow of another erotic coupling but also consumed with thoughts of what now lay ahead.

Bright and early the next morning, Dan lay in bed slowly stirring when he heard voices from downstairs, as he sat up he could make out Kay and a man's voice, must be Stan he thought. Slowly he slipped out of bed and quietly moved to the top of the stairs where he could hear more clearly.

"..yes of course I had a good time, although Marcie and Tom seemed to be getting very hot I haven't seen her like that before, I knew she was wild and she has had several; affairs and man friends but that was hot to see."

"Yes I agree, I found it very erotic seeing Tom sucking her tits like that, I could tell you were affected by it too."

"Well yes if I am honest it did turn me on some."

"I could feel that when your nipples were rock hard."

Dan heard the conversation, his cock reacted at the thought Stan had found her nipples were hard, but he wondered how he knew that, did he touch or see them?

"You can talk! You were really starting to get hard too, I could feel you as I sat on your lap!" Kay giggled obviously enjoying the flirty chat.

"Maybe next time when you come over to try my hot tub you will really feel how hard I can get!" He winked at her making her blush.

Dan was hard.

"Anyway love I have to run, thanks again for the coffee and last night, I look forward to seeing a lot more of you."

Silence.

Then a muffled moan, Dan held his breath, the sound of a kiss, then another soft sigh before the door closed and he was gone. Dan breathed again, his hand on his now solid cock, he had heard what sounded like his wife being kissed by his neighbour downstairs. Slowly he started down the stairs his hand still on his cock which was tenting in his boxers. He entered the kitchen to find Kay at the breakfast bar seated on a stool, she was wearing her shortie dressing gown, tied at the waist accentuating her curves, she looked hot and a little flushed too.

"Hi sweetie." She smiled as she sipped her coffee.

Dan grabbed a mug and poured himself a coffee, he noticed Kay must have been up a while as she had already showered and dried her hair, she looked fresh and pink. He also saw the mug on the counter.

"Did I hear voices just now?"

"Oh yes that was Stan, he dropped by to see if I was OK after last night is all, we had coffee as he was asking about me going round to see his hot tub later, that is if it is OK with you Dan?"

"Oh yes of course, no problem, you go , have fun." Dan sipped his coffee, Kay smiled seeing his tented boxers, she reached out and squeezed his cock.

"Now be a good boy Dan, save it for later."

"Did Stan say anything about last night at all?" He asked probing.

"No, just said he had a nice time, so did I, it was fun we both enjoyed it."

"He didn't mention anything about how you looked or anything?"

"No, he said I looked hot last night and I looked as good this morning too."

Dan looked at her in her short silk robe, he knew she had only panties underneath and Stan would easily have noticed that too.

"Well I think you look hot too, did he ..?"

"Kiss me? Yes he did."

Dan's cock twitched, he was wanting more and more, the fantasy of being a cuckold was really getting a grip on him. It was all he thought of. He realised he was pushing his wife towards his neighbour but it turned him on so much, he couldn't seem to control it. He was in a constant state of arousal, his hand on his cock every time he thought of Kay and another man, in this case Stan.

Kay saw the reaction on her husband's face as she told him of the latest episode in her adventure with Stan, she couldn't quite understand how Dan could be so turned on by her getting involved with another man. Although when they had played out the fantasy in bed it had always gotten her really turned on too, now it seemed as if the fantasies they had imagined could easily be coming true, that thought made her tingle.