Kay Starts an Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He asked if I would be free to visit tomorrow evening, I said I would discuss it with you first though."

She looked at Dan as her words sank in. His eyes lit up at the news, his mind racing ahead and conjuring visions of his neighbour fucking his lovely wife as he looked on.

"Oh yes of course, well I am really busy this week as I said before so if you want to go over then I think you should do it." She detected the excitement in the speed of his reply, his eyes wide as he looked at her.

"Are you really sure Dan? This is getting serious now, flirting is one thing but we are crossing boundaries now, he has kissed me several times already."

"Yes of course I am sure, I want you to have fun and we have fantasised about this sort of thing for ages now, I know it gets you horny so why not go with it? See what happens. If you want to stop at any time then you can. I want you to know I am OK with whatever you want to do."

She looked at him, seeing in his eyes he was really into the whole idea now, she could tell he was turned on as he spoke. Her own mind was coming to terms with the idea of making their fantasy a reality and if she was honest, she did find Stan rather attractive and he had something about him that made her feel very sexy too.

"So are you OK if I pop over to his tomorrow evening?"

"Yes definately, I will not be home till late again so, you have fun." Dan's cock stirred again.

"Will you take a costume over in case he gets the hot tub running? Which one will you take?" His mind racing as he thought of her in one of her swim suits.

"I hadn't thought of that really." She lied. She had thought of it, even to the extent of trying on her suits earlier but none seemed right somehow. She wanted something that made her feel really hot and something that would really make Stab's eyes pop out too. Finally she had called Marcie.

"I suppose I could get something new, maybe I will; go shopping later and see if I find something."

"That's a great idea, get something new, something hot too, and can't wait to see it. Take Marcie along she will know what to get."

"OK, love I will call her."

Kay smiled but felt a little pang of guilt about her lie, but it was only a small one and she wanted Dan to suggest it, she needed that."

An hour or so later Marcie barged through the door, excitedly heading straight for the kitchen where she found Kay still in her dressing gown mulling over another coffee.

"Hi love, that was a hot evening, well for me it was anyway, sorry about that, I was soo horny at the whole idea I couldn't wait to get fucked."

"Hello to you too." Kay looked up as her friend sat on a stool beside her at the bar.

"Oh yes, yes of course," she replied waving her hands at Kay.

"Hi to you too, now tell me what happened, did you?" She looked at her excitedly as she helped herself to coffee.

"No , nothing like that, Stan was a gentleman, we did share a kiss or two though. I was worried he wanted more but he behaved impeccably. He is a great kisser too!"

"So when are you seeing him again then?"

Kay blushed.

"Don't go all coy on me sweetie, it's obvious there is an attraction between you both, so as long as Danny boy is happy with it then go for it."

"Yes, I feel it too, but you know what comes after kissing right? Things could get very heavy, he has already had a good feel of my boobs and bum. He asked me to go over to his this evening to try out his hot tub!" She giggled.

"I have heard it called something before but a hot tub? Does Dan know?"

"Oh yes he knows I told him earlier, he is fine with it too."

"Listen Kay, you like Stan, he likes you OK? Dan is OK with you seeing him it seems, yes? Then I don't see what the problem is, you lucky thing."

Kay thought for a moment as she sipped her coffee looking at Marcie. It was her fantasy coming true. Her pussy tingling at the thought of someone new and the fact Dan seemed really OK with how things were moving just helped her make her mind up.

"OK, let's do this!"

"Ohh right girl!" Marcie high fived her friend as they both giggled at another step taken.

"So what are you wearing later?"

"I have a couple of dresses in mind, Dan won't be back till late again so I have all day to choose something."

"What about the hot tub?"

"I don't know, I do have a couple of swimsuits but I am not sure."

"Get dressed, we are going to find you a new one, something that will grab his attention for sure."

Thirty minutes later the girls were at the mall sifting through the racks of tiny swimsuits and lingerie, what started as a quest for a bikini ended up with a full set of new and very sexy black lace lingerie. Something that Kay would previously only worn for Dan. They left the shop with two small bags containing a tiny bikini and some very sexy sheer underwear.

Kay stood in front of the mirror, she had bathed and oiled her skin, it shone in her reflection, and she had slipped into the new lingerie set and was checking how she looked. The tiny black lace bra supported her breasts but didn't cover her nipples which were standing proud with arousal. She sipped a glass of wine as she took in the tiny matching thong and the lace top black sheer hold ups. She turned and took in her rear view, satisfied she took another sip and smiled.

Looking at the clock she realised she had to get going, she was already late for her "date", she smiled at the thought of that and keeping Stan waiting would add to the arousal she felt inside already.

She slipped a very thin dress on, low cut enough to be sexy and just covering her nipples, short enough to be decent yet sexy too, it hugged her curves and added to her heels she looked dressed for a hot date.

She put a short coat on and walked the short distance to her neighbours place, as she approached the door she looked round nervously as if checking to see if anyone was watching. She pressed the doorbell and in a few seconds Stan appeared at the door.

"Wow! Hello you, glad you could make it." He beamed.

Kay smiled and stepped inside the door, as she did so Stan leant in and kissed her softly on both cheeks as he wrapped an arm round her waist and guided her inside. She felt his arm round her as they walked into his lounge, she recalled it from the party but it seemed so different today with no one else around. She could see it was spacious, tastefully decorated and furnished, larger than her own home as she looked around the room taking in some of the details she had missed before.

"Let me take your coat love." Stan reached out slipping her coat off her shoulders, enjoying the moment as he revealed her bare shoulders.

"Wow! You look great, love that dress suits you." His eyes taking in her curves and fixing on her cleavage.

She blushed but at the same time allowed a smile to form as she saw him looking at her, she turned away knowing he would be looking at her rear too.

"Does Dan know you are here?"

"Oh yes he knows, he is working late again all week though."

"How do you feel about him knowing?" Stan asked pushing her.

"I am fine with it, he is OK about it too." She blushed again as she said it.

"Have you ever dated another man before since you married?" He asked pointedly.

The word date rang in her ears, sending important signals through her mind and body as she realised this was more than two friends having a quiet drink together.

"No, I have never done anything like this before." Was all she could find to say, not denying the date or that she didn't want it too.

Stan noticed her reply didn't contain a refusal or a denial of the situation which pleased him. Stan hung her coat up and offered her a drink, she took the glass looking at it.

"Vodka and coke, right?"

"Er yes that's lovely, thank you." She sipped the drink, it was very warming as it coated her tongue and lips which were suddenly very dry. The heat slipped down her throat as she sat on the large sofa, Stan slid next to her.

"Cheers!" He chirped clinking glasses.

Kay smiled, looking round she realised there was music playing she looked at him quizzically, he pointed to a remote control on the coffee table. She giggled and sipped her drink.

Stan sipped his scotch and placed a hand on her thigh as he smiled at her thinking.

"So, you both reached that point where a little excitement is needed then?"

She felt her face flush as she took another sip of the vodka, giving herself time to think of an answer to this leading question. He saw her indecision.

"I would like to be the one to help you both and maybe take you out and have some fun if you would like that."

Kay suddenly thought of Dan and what he would think to this conversation. It was one thing to do something without thinking too much about it, but it seemed that Stan wanted it to be completely open.

"We have fantasised about it a lot and Dan does get off on the idea of me with another man and so do I as well really. To make it real is a big step, I know things have seemed to happen so far, by accident really and it has been fun so far, that I can't deny. I know id Dan were here he would say yes and go for it."

"Well? What do you say Kay?" Stan fixed her eyes with his, he knew the importance of this moment, he had seen it before, the teetering on the edge of a decision, he knew it wouldn't take much to sway her either way. As he looked at her he tried to make light of the situation and smiled at her, his eyes seemed to twinkle as she looked at him.

"I say yes Stan." Her eyes holding his gaze as they both felt the gravity of her answer.

"Good, would you like another?" Stan indicated her glass which was empty. Kay felt her mouth was dry again but at the same time she was filled with an excitement that coursed through her making her tingle.

Stan refilled her glass, as he handed it to her he leant over and kissed her gently on the lips, Kay did not resist or move away, it was as if now it would be normal for them to kiss in that manner. Another step taken.

"What time is Dan expecting you back?"

"Oh, he is working late so won't get in till after midnight I expect."

"That's good, so we have all evening together, I hope you brought a bathing suit with you as I have cranked up the hot tub, will be a lovely evening and would be lovely to share it with you outside and look up at the night sky."

"Yes actually I did have something in my purse."

She saw him raise his eyebrows.

"Really? It must be very tiny then, I can't wait to see it."

She blushed.

"You can use my bedroom to change later if you would like."

Stan slipped his arm round her shoulders pulling her clos , as she looked up at him he kissed her fully on the lips. The kiss was like when he kissed her at Marcie's, full on with his lips and tongue moving and testing her resolve, looking for an opening. She found herself relaxing and opening her mouth to let his tongue probe her again, her arms wrapped round his neck as she kissed him back, her body seemed released somehow as she gave into her inner desires.

After they broke the kiss, Stan looked at her and without a word took her hand and led her upstairs to his bedroom. Kay allowed herself to be led, her mind filled with excited thoughts, nervousness and apprehension as she neared the bedroom door. Inside she looked around the room, it was sumptuous, and the bed was large, big enough for four or more people it looked like. Stan turned to her and kissed her again, another full on passionate kiss, Kay responded which made his cock swell in his pants. Not wanting to waste another moment his hands worked on her ass, massaging forcefully as he pulled her close. She felt his strength as he handled her, his hands seemed so much bigger than Dan's too.

Stand reached for the zipper at her back as she submitted to him , he felt her melting as she became more aroused. Fingers gripping the zipper as he kissed her feverishly, slowly easing it down, Kay could feel her dress loosen as he did so. Stans slipped a hand inside and felt her bare skin, holding her tight, not wanting to break the spell as he used his other hand to slip the straps off her shoulders. Their kiss broken as they both gasoped for breath, he smiled and looked down seeing her exposed nipples in the lace platform bra.

"Ohh baby yes, they look gorgeous too."

She shimmied out of her dress as he stood back taking her body in, feasting with his eyes as his cock grew harder. As he looked at her he loosened his pants and let them fall, her eyes wide as she saw his bulge.

Stan saw her looking so he immediately pulled his underwear down and stepped free showing his stiff rod, so thick and hard for her. Kay sighed at the sight, she wondered how anyone could take something so big, then she realised she was soon to find out.

Stan pulled her close , his hot cock pressed against her tummy, he guided her hand to it wrapping her fingers round his monster as they kissed.

"Ohhhh my you are sooo big!"

His fingers reaching for her thong, he tugged at it forcefully, she squealed as the thin material gave way and she was exposed to him.

"I will buy you more don't worry love." He smothered her breasts with his lips , sucking and nibbling her sweet nubs as she moaned and felt herself getting engulfed by his passion, her first time in so long with someone other than Dan. She moaned as his fingers found her wet pussy lips, he slowly teased them apart as he sucked on her nipples.

"Ohh my!" She sighed as he guided her backwards onto the large bed, picking her up he laid her in the centre as he looked down at his prize. She felt his eyes on her, taking in the detail of this new wife, loving the way her breasts stood proud even when laid down, her shapely legs as she pulled her knees together covering herself. She was special this one he thought.

Gently he pulled her legs apart and slid onto the bed between her thighs, he could smell her arousal as she watched him approaching her sex. His fingers toying with her clit as he looked directly at her, showing her he was in control. Then he used his tongue on her, she shuddered at his touch, then again, he kept flicking across her sensitive clit until her felt her move her pussy to meet his tongue. Her head swimming as she gave herself to the pleasure of his tongue licking, teasing and probing her wetness, her hands reaching for his head as she started to move her hips slowly to meet his mouth .

"Mmmmmmm." She moaned, Stan could feel her arousal now as he slipped a finger inside her and heard her sigh as her silky tube gripped the intruder. Slowly he worked in and out coating his finger with her juices, sliding in and out twisting and seeking her G spot as she arched her back , willing him to go deeper. Her first orgasm came suddenly, almost from nowhere she sensed the building pressure inside and the need for release as her mind filled with images, seeing herself with this older man. Then she looked up at the ceiling her eyes wide with lust. She saw herself! She hadn't noticed the mirror, now she saw it and herself sprawled on the large bed with the back of Stan's head buried between her spread eagled legs. The sight was what tipped her over as she looked at the image of a very sexy women in the act of sex with this stranger. Her pussy started to pulsate, starting deep inside then cascading outward it seemed, her juices flooded Stan's mouth as he continued to lick her clit. He knew as she orgasmed this was a special moment for Kay, he also hoped it would be the start of many more fun couplings, with him.

She panted, her chest heaving as she shook through the first orgasm. Stan's cock was now rock hard. He didn't want to wait any longer he wanted to feel her pussy tight on his cock , he would have her suck him later but for now he wanted to possess her. His mouth leaving her pussy as she lay panting, moving up her tummy and over her breasts, moving slowly as his hands fondled her silky skin, pinching her nipples as she purred softly. He looked into her eyes as his cock touched her wet pussy for the first time, he wanted to watch her face as he entered her. Kay felt it too, her eyes locked with his as she sensed the bulbous head of his cock press against her wetness, he hooked his arms under her shoulders as he moved forward, watching her face as the head of his cock slowly parted her lips and stretched to allow him inside. He saw her eyes widen as he pushed slowly inside, feeling her warmth envelop his cock, he resisted the temptation to ram fully inside, he wanted to savour and enjoy her. They kissed, he lips on hers as she wrapped her arms round him, he sensed her hips moving now as he eased further inside. She grunted as he stretched her. She thought how different he felt to Dan, as he moved in further.

"Ohhhh my!" she moaned as he slowly eased back and then in a little more, he could feel how wonderfully tight she was and how his cock was being gripped so tightly beckoning him in further. Slowly as he looked at her again he slid in and out easing more of his thick old cock inside the young wife, after a minute or so she felt his balls rest against her. She felt so full! Stan was so much thicker than her husband and he was giving her such different sensations. Stan groaned as he felt his cock bottom out in her, unable to hold back any longer he started to fuck her, slow and deep at first before speeding up as she became used to his size. She moaned loudly as he fucked her soaking pussy, gyrating her hips to meet his thrusts, all thoughts of her husband and any doubts now gone, only the pleasure Stan's cock was providing her with remained, consuming her totally as she bucked and wriggled in response to his thrusts.

His lust building as he hammered her pussy, the moans from the young wife ringing in his ears as he thrust faster and harder, forcing her to cum for him, her moans grew louder and higher pitched as she felt her pussy tighten round his cock. Her arms wrapped tight round his neck as he covered her mouth with his as she started to cum, pulsating and contracting on his thick cock taking him over the edge at the same time. Panting as he kept thrusting in her as she orgasmed, Stan could no longer contai9n himself and felt his balls tighten before the warmth of his release. Strong spurts of cum from his cock sprayed inside her, she felt every spurt as she gripped him with her silken pussy, he looked at her, eyes closed as she savoured the orgasm, he smiled to himself as his cock felt so good inside her. He slowed as his cock emptied inside her, kissing her lips gently as he came off the sexual high. Slipping slowly out of her he held her in his arms as she lay panting her body still replaying the past few minutes.

"You are fantastic." He said as he gently massaged her breasts.

Kay looked at him still not sure how this had come to pass but she did know she had just had the best sex for quite some time, she tried not to think of Dan.

"You were pretty fantastic yourself." Her cheeks flushed with the afterglow of their sex.

"I think we could do with a drink don't you?" He said as he rolled off the bed and walked naked across the room pulling a dressing gown off a peg on the wall. He smiled at her seeing hers till laying on his bed, she felt self-conscious all of a sudden as she felt him looking at her.

"Come on, let's have a drink and maybe a soak in the tub." He passed her a short wrap around gown so she could cover herself as she sat up. He left the bedroom as Kay wrapped the short dressing gown around herself, she had slipped her remaining underwear off and padded down the hall after Stan into his lounge. When she entered the lounge he held a glass out towards her, she took it, the taste of champagne filled her mouth and the bubbles evaporated tingling her senses.

Stan took her by the hand and led her outside to his deck, the covered area was dimly lit, there was an ice bucket on the side of the tub, and she could see the steam rising from the water.