All Comments on 'Kay Starts an Adventure Ch. 04'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
She Deserves Better

Why would a decent, sensitive woman like Kay stay with this pathetic excuse for a man?

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
I agree with @Twentyseven, but...

I agree with @Twentyseven, but I have to say even more: "Why would a decent, sensitive woman like Kay have accepted her husband freak ideas and gone to the neighbor's house to fuck him, and instead of divorcing her husband, stayed with this pathetic excuse for a man?"...Going to the neighbor's house she put herself at her husband's low level...1*

absoluterotterabsoluterotterabout 8 years ago

Well, here come the knockers and trolls that I warned you about. Please ignore them and keep writing. I like the longer earlier chapters more than this one, but still worth a good score. Let's see where you go next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just skipped to the scoring

After ch.1 I knew this story.

Keep writing, I'll keep giving ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re:absoluterotter

Yep here comes the troll and his name is "absoluterotter". I get a bang out of the idiots that keep telling the authors to ignore the comments. If the fucker didn't want to read them, he wouldn't allow them, idiot.

No comment on story, didn't read it.

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
YOu do write a good sex scene

but the real good stories explore the impact this type sharing has on the marriage. How do they feel about each other, and how does that change over time? The drama is in the potential loss for their relationship, otherwise this is just a stroker story.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Almost 100% agree with you, Patillie

I would only make one small change to your comment. Where you say "The drama is in the potential loss for their relationship," I would leave out the word "loss". Maybe loss, maybe enhancement, so let's just leave it as "potential" may we?

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@luedon

but, in the real world.. probably loss. I know it's not PC in OZ to say so but there is no empirical evidence the open marriages are enhanced at all and certainly NOT when betrayal and deception are involved. If you have other peer reviewed or even reviewed information I would love to see it.

foolscap

i would also like to figure out how to log back in

deadonedeadoneabout 8 years ago
brain dead story

there is no way that this can work out well with time, none

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
Thought as much.

How do you not flinch Dan flinched, so would I if I was a part of this. Dan should cock pound Marcy she's a trouble maker. I think the expectation at the beginning of the story is greater than waiting for her to come home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
An adventure? You think ending all respect for your husband, and yourself, is an adventure?

Oh, I get it. Its not about the humanity, its about the sex (whack, whack, whack). I don't know if sex is separate from love, but I can prove sex is separate from being a human being. Been to the zoo lately? Just ignorant people sacrificing their humanity and a loving relationship for the same sexual thrill available to most animals.

Hey, you know what they call a male lion who allows the younger males to fuck his females? Dinner.

stormbreyerstormbreyerabout 8 years ago
Nicely crafted story

You do a good job of coloring the relationships between your characters and creating a mood when you write. There is nuance to the emotions they display and the ways they interact.

Of course, you have to weigh the admiration of myself, absoluterotter and Luedon, three fellow writers, against the considered opinions of everyone else who commented negatively on your story, and who have published a total of zero stories among them.

I am not saying you have to be able to write in order to have an opinion on a story, but it's hard to take a critique seriously when an asshole says that they didn't read the story, they just clicked on it to give it one star. I also don't understand people who want to debate the behavior of fictional characters and base their ratings on moral judgements. If open marriages or recreational sex upset a reader then this category, indeed this whole site is probably best avoided.

Anyway, I enjoy your story. Thanks for writing and posting it, and keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous