Keeper of Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You can keep going,' she offered quietly, her eyes darting up and meeting his. 'I was pretty shameless with you in the library. Flirting.' She bit her lower lip. 'At least, I hope I was flirting.'

Seth laughed again. 'Yeah, I thought you were. I was attempting to, too, without coming across as a hopeless dickhead. You had me at 'Cujo'.'

'I remember that,' she replied, a smile tracing her lips. 'That book scared the shit out of me the first time I read it.' She stood up and picked up a cloth to wipe over an already clean bench. 'I don't normally tell men about the rape before we've had sex,' she stated matter-of-factly. 'It makes them nervous. So, um, if it's making you worried about anything, don't. It was a long time ago and at any rate, I don't like the idea that it can still affect things.'

'So sex...?' he trailed off, seeking more answers.

'I don't want a pity party in bed. I don't want to be treated as if I'm fragile. I want to be treated like a normal, thirty-seven year old woman.'

He wasted no time standing up, walking over to her, and taking her into his arms. She tilted her face up, and he touched his lips to hers, his heart thudding. She felt so warm and tiny in his arms, and she was just as nervous as him, laughing awkwardly as he tried to push her against the fridge but instead nearly made her trip.

'Sorry about that,' he muttered, helping her find her balance.

She kissed him happily, joyfully. There was something in the kiss that harked back to their flirtatious days in the library, before she asked him if he'd killed anyone, and things had got awkward.

'I always step on men's feet,' she confessed in between kisses. She was holding his head still, so that he couldn't move away, and standing on her toes. 'Should we perhaps go somewhere that we're both lying down, so that we don't have the chance to inflict any injuries?'

'Sounds great. Lead the way.'

She grabbed his hand and pulled him down the hallway and into her room with such enthusiasm that it made him smile.

Her room was neat and tidy; a Queen bed with a pretty doona cover, gauzy curtains on the window and a bunch of flowers on the dresser. She'd obviously been planning on getting laid. That was good; it made him feel less sleazy.

They took off their shoes and carefully laid beside each other, facing one another. He tried to hold back, to take things slow, but it was impossible with someone so beautiful as her lying beside him. They hadn't been kissing for long when he laid her on her belly and unzipped her dress, pushing the two sides of it aside to expose her smooth brown back.

He kissed her neck as he unclipped her red lacy bra, and reached beneath her to touch her breasts. They were small and pert, and her nipples hardened beneath his touch. She let out a moan and propped herself up on her elbows so he could pay them better attention.

Seth took the opportunity to help her wriggle out of her dress, and when the dress was cast aside, he divested her of her panties, exposing her smooth, shaved pussy. She was more beautiful than he'd imagined, and he pulled her naked body against his clothed one and kissed her once more.

She snaked her arms around his shoulders and hooked a bare thigh over his jean-clad one. Fuck it felt good to have a sexy, nude woman in his arms, to be able to suck on dark, cherry-coloured nipples and to gently caress her sex and feel how hot and bothered she was.

Her fingers found the buttons on his shirt and she fumbled eagerly with them. He helped her, shrugging off his shirt, unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his jeans. That's where he stopped, happy for her to do the rest.

Ellie didn't need prompting; she stripped him naked, straddled his waist, and grinned evilly. Her lovely pert bum was pressed against his erection, and he was thinking about all of the places he could put said hard on, but he had a funny feeling that what happened next would be on her terms. She wore the expression of a woman who knew precisely what she wanted, and was about to go and get it.

'That's one hell of a smile on your face,' he teased, as his hands made their way to her breasts. 'Should I be worried?'

'You should see yourself, Mister. Not looking too innocent, either.' She reached behind her and rubbed his cock. 'Good thing you didn't tell us librarians about this thing, huh? Or we would have been even dirtier minded about you.'

'Lewd librarians? My favourite kind. If they're interested in my cock, then it means the focus isn't on the fact that I'm not a millionaire, like all the men in your cheesy romance stories.'

'Billionaires. They're billionaires these days, not millionaires. Inflation, the housing boom and a 'reach for the stars' attitude means a simple millionaire is no longer enough.'

'Well, then I'm definitely fucked,' he admitted.

'Not yet. You will be soon, though,' she giggled. She placed her hands over his, which were still on her breasts, toying with her nipples. 'Can I have my wicked way with you?'

'I'd love you to have your wicked way with me.'

She wasted no time getting to work. Within seconds she'd used her discarded red panties to tie his wrists together. It was a purely symbolic gesture, but he got the hint and kept his hands away from her head as she dove between his legs.

She worked him over like a mother cat, licking and sucking his balls, his perineum, his thighs... everywhere but where he wanted her to be. He stared down at her, wondering if it was rude to ask for a blow job, when she caught him staring and an undeniable smirk formed on her pretty face. Oh. Oh, shit. He leant his head back and groaned in dismay, realising that she was going to make him suffer.

Ellie crawled up and nibbled an earlobe. Her sharp little teeth and hot breath were a delicious combination, and his cock strained, reminding her that it was feeling rather unappreciated.

'I'm ready to go,' he grunted. 'Anytime you want to climb on...'

'I know.' She giggled and ducked her head, flicking her tongue against one of his nipples. 'I'm not. I'm still having fun.'

'You could have warned me you were so naughty,' he gasped as she played with his other nipple with one hand, while covering his neck in hot kisses. 'Shit, that feels good.'

She played his body beautifully, licking and biting, taunting and teasing, before eventually turning her attentions to his straining prick. She very carefully cleaned up the drops of precum, paying particular attention to ensure he was perfectly clean, before engulfing the crown in her hot, wet mouth.

Seth let out a gasp of sheer frustration, wishing with his might that she might pay a bit of attention to the seven inches that weren't currently in her mouth, but she seemed happy enough to play with the head.

Evil. She was fucking evil. He thrust up a bit, hoping to edge a bit more into her mouth, and although she accepted the intrusion, he was not oblivious to the muffled giggle that wafted up from his nether regions. He rolled his eyes heavenward and smiled. He was never going to look at a librarian in the same way after this.

She gripped his length with one hand, and used the other to cup his balls, and began to finally, finally, give him the sweet relief he was after. The only problem? He was now stupidly horny. Ridiculously horny. Aroused beyond what he should be, if he were to fuck her for any length of time afterwards.

'Ellie,' he gasped.

There was no response save for another, muffled laugh. Seth wondered if he should free himself from his soft, lacy restraints but as much as he tried to tell himself it was time for her antics to be drawn to a conclusion, the reality was that he was greatly enjoying being on the receiving end of so much attention.

As for Ellie, she was clearly delighting in toying with his body, and orchestrating a variety of reactions. Everything about her, from the wicked glint in her eyes to the giggles to the soft caresses, suggested she was in her element.

Well, okay, he thought to himself. It wasn't how foreplay had been in the past, but it was certainly nothing to sniff at. She was making him feel very sexy and desirable. A piece of delectable man meat. As he was pondering where this might all be heading, she released his cock and sat, perched, between his legs.

'How do you feel about 69-ing?' she inquired.

'I feel it's a gift to mankind,' he replied honestly.

She approved of his response. She scuttled up the bed, removed the panties from his wrists, and knelt over him. Seth got a bird's eye view of her undercarriage before she lowered herself onto his face and took his cock back into her mouth.

He searched out her hard little button and got to work pleasuring it, and was quickly rewarded with a steady stream of lady liquid and some desperate little cries. The blow job he'd been receiving became less and less coordinated, and he could feel her legs tightening around his ears.

His cock throbbed with longing as she exploded into bliss, rocking herself against him as she let out a series of gasps and moans, each one more arousing than the last. He hungrily drank up her liquid like a man who'd been lost in the dessert and had stumbled upon an oasis, before throwing her onto her back.

He somehow managed to dig his wallet out of his discarded jeans, retrieve a condom, and pull it on, before mounting her and mercilessly ploughing his rigid length into her waiting cunt. Oh fuck, she was so beautiful, her face flushed and her hair messed up, a smile on her pretty face telling him everything he needed to know.

After months of coveting her, of yearning to be intimate with her, the moment felt like reaching the end of a marathon. As his excitement reached it's apex, he gripped her legs, tilted his head back, and let out a long, loud cry of triumph.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She lay with her head on his chest, idly fiddling with the hair on his belly, while he laid back, his arms crossed behind his head.

She was a little psycho when it came to her kid, sure, and she was nosey as hell, but he liked her all the same. He understood what drove her fears. She wasn't a bad person, just a little damaged, even if she wasn't prepared to admit that to herself.

'Ellie?' he asked, moving his hands from behind his head to her arms to brace them both for what both was to come. 'I have to make a confession.'

She wriggled out of his arms and onto her side. 'What is it?' she asked anxiously.

'I contacted Aidan. Your son. Facebook. I knew your surname...' He trailed off. 'When you started asking me questions, I realised it wasn't fair to tell you thinks he didn't want you to know.'

He'd always known he'd have to find Aidan, and ask his thoughts, before he spoke to Ellie. He'd felt it wasn't fair to potentially share details with her that her son might not want her to know, and he'd been correct; when he'd found Aidan on Facebook and contacted him, the man had been quick to respond, and even quicker to tell Seth to monitor what he said to his mother.

'I take it that means that when we were talking earlier, you weren't telling me the whole truth?'

He nodded. 'Yep. But some things you don't need to know, Ellie. You need to learn when to back off.'

She visibly flinched. 'I know. I know.' I'm sorry.'

Seth hesitated before asking the next question. Eventually, he spoke. 'He wants to know who his father is,' he said.

'I know.' She agreed. 'And I've told him a million times that I don't know.'

'He'd worried his father raped you. He said he'd always lived in fear of that fact.'

Ellie gnawed her lower lip. 'I didn't realise that.'

She wiggled underneath the doona and pulled it up, hiding her lovely body from his sight. There seemed to be something quite defensive about the move, so he rolled over onto his side and stroked her cheek. She brushed him away, and wiped angrily at her eyes.

'I can't believe he responded to you,' she said quietly, angrily. 'He never talks to me. I transferred some money into his account for his birthday, and I didn't hear a word. He completely ignored my birthday, even though he knows when it is because it's exactly fifteen days after his. I thought he might be away, out of contact, but that obviously isn't the case if he responded to you. I don't even know why I'm surprised. I've always been an annoyance and an embarrassment to him.'

Seth wasn't sure how to respond. He'd have hated to grow up with a pretty, single mother, whose parenting style was 'suffocating' and no idea about who the father was. He knew what young men were like. He could only imagine the comments Aidan would have heard from his peers and colleagues.

'You should go,' she said suddenly. 'I'm sorry about all of this. I was inappropriate.'

'What?' He sat up. 'Ellie, no. Don't be silly.'

'But I'm stupid. I mess everything up. And you can now check 'Asian girl' off your list, and go and find a girlfriend. I know why men are attracted to me. I'm Asian and was a teenage mother. I'm guaranteed to be easy,' she said bitterly. 'Trust me, I'm not stupid enough not have figured that one out.'

'What if I like you? Is it just 'too bad, so sad, fuck off Seth'?'

'I'll just piss you off sooner or later. I annoy men.'

'I'll overlook it,' he offered. 'I manage to forgive you asking me if I'd killed anyone in earshot of at least half a dozen people in a public library.'

Her face paled. 'I'm so sorry about that.'

'It's okay.' He regarded her carefully, judging his next step. He was sorry she was upset. He hadn't meant to do that, and he certainly hadn't wanted to make her rethink her decision to be with him. For all of her faults and quirks, and for all of his, he knew they'd work well together. He decided to throw caution to the wind. 'I'm good at getting revenge.'

She turned to him, baffled as to the change in his tone, and the meaning and intent behind the statement. 'What do you mean?'

He took her hand and led it to his erection. He raised his eyebrows at her and reminded her that a lot of time and money had been invested into his military training. He nodded his head in the direction of her panties.

'Oh,' she mumbled, a faint flush forming. 'You're not going to run away?'

'Nope.'

She gave him a wan smile, and he smiled back encouragingly. There was just one thing he needed to warn her about.

'If I tie you up, there'll be no escaping,' he informed her. 'I know my knots.'

She gave him another, more genuine, smile. 'On one condition,' she said.

'Which is?'

'You teach me how to tie you up so you're properly stuck, too.'

He laughed. 'Of course. That would only be fair. But you'll need to wait until next time, Ellie, before I start sharing my secrets. I can't have you running away from me this early on. Getting us to this stage has been a saga.'

She giggled, her tears seemingly gone. 'I guess so, huh?'

Seth, grateful that the drama had abated, collected the panties and secured her wrists. 'It was the worth the fight.'

'I agree. I'm sorry. You know. About everything.'

He leant down and kissed her. 'Forgiven.'

He surveyed her slim, naked figure, with her wrists bound together. The scarlet of her panties enhanced the colour of her skin, and her dark little nipples were once again erect. She looked so very beautiful, so very vulnerable.

He was going to do all sorts of bad things to her. Then he was going to go outside, text Aidan, and tell him to call his damn mother and wish her a belated Happy Birthday.