All Comments on 'Keeping a Young Sexy Tart Happy'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
I have just one question

If she drove her car to the house, why was she riding the underground?

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 6 years ago
umm

idk well written i guess, felt like there was going to be more to it but guess not. wasnt enough there to be all that erotic. ok questions what is bits and bobs, and isnt tart British for slut?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Married and enjoying fantasy together is great.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Did she

Did she.or didn't she. I can't tell. Didn't care much for this one.

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Interesting

Really didn't much care for this one, normally your stories are to the point and have a bit of humor in them. This story felt out of your area, but it was well done. I would have finished it off by having one of the guys ask him why he wanted him to say that. U finished is what I was getting at.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Nah!!!

This really reeks of CUCK!!!

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
Liked it.

The reader is offered to chose a truth that suits their fancy. Did she have strange dick? The implication is that the hubby just provided her a safe venue to enjoy a fantasy. This is reinforced by his statement of her fate, should she sample another's pecker.

If one prefers, he allowed his buddies to sample her body. If that displeases you, one may adhere to the belief that she was given: it was faked.

Then, as a parting shot, the author gives us another double possibility. Is hubby providing insight that is was not faked, or, as I prefer, the husband is once again poking her fantasy by having his mate make a remark suggesting that he was one of the chairs.

Love these teasers!! *****

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago

Decisions, decisions truth or dreams

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

I can't believe so few comments and such a low score. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All actions end up being perceptions, in the brain. If the desired perception is to be a promiscuous slut, does it really matter what actions feed that perception? This story should be in Fetish. The man and woman have a kink, and being married does not seem to be any part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Husband whoring out his wife!! Hope she gets her revenge

Tcs1956Tcs195610 months ago

Obviously she would have known if it was only her husbands cock.

How many times can he cum?

I like to think that several men fucked the wife and she loves it! Obviously her hubby loves it too?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very cleverly written. Enough clues and suggestions to support that it was just the two of them and also that there were others there too. Nothing definitive to say one way or the other. My gut feeling is that it was just role play and it was just the two. Excellent story BardnotBard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...