All Comments on 'Keeping Him Pure Ch. 06'

by Cinnyperez

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Should have stayed gone

This was worthless.

IrishDwolfIrishDwolfover 6 years ago
I for one

Have to admit I saw this goin a totally different way but still loved it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seriously?

I really hope that dude gets what's coming to him. It grosses me out whenever he's involved. The first time? Sure, I get that. It was actually kind of hot. But now it's just creepy. At least with Mrs. Parker she actually likes it. I'm not just saying this because he's a guy either. I don't mind the scenes she has with Benjamin. But his dad basically equated homosexuality to rape. He's one sick fuck.

irishdwolf1irishdwolf1about 5 years ago
Love love love

I have been here for quite awhile and remember loving these in fact I looked and looked and never could find them had to make a new account and bam lol these have to be some of my fave stories here EVER! Seriously your an amazing writer having said that I'm pissed...I need more lol this cant be the end of Mrs Parker and Ally please say it aint so lol...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seriously?

Mom is a sexual predator but dad does it and he is a monster.

Truth is both are freaks.

From the beginning this was obviously an assault by Mrs.Parker.

Ally is suffering from stockholm syndrome - but her situation remains the same. She is a captive of this degenerate family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCinnyperez@Cinnyperez
Thank you to all of my long-time readers and new readers for reading, following, and for your feedback and support. Thank you all for your patience during my periodic gaps in writing. Since getting married, I've struggled a bit with the idea of publicly releasing such intimat...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES