Keeping Him Pure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally took a moment to compose herself and when her legs felt steady enough, she stepped back from the minivan and bent to retrieve the containers she'd dropped. She had just gotten them stacked in her arms when the vibrating egg went off again. Ally's hips shook and her knees buckled. With nothing to support her, Ally and the containers fell to the floor. Ally cried out and rubbed her thighs together. Her breathing became ragged and she fought to get it under control.

Mrs. Parker's tongue-lashing on Ally's pussy had been unexpected but pleasant. It had proved far too brief. Ally's hands wandered to the front of her dress and she found herself hitching it up. Her fingers trailed along her thighs until they came to rest against the damp front of her panties.

"Alejandra!" Mrs. Parker's voice tore through the quiet of the garage. Ally snatched her hands away from her pussy. For a moment, Ally thought she had been caught, but when she turned her head, she found that Mrs. Parker hadn't reentered the garage.

Ally pulled the front of her dress back down and smoothed it out. She rolled over onto her hands and knees, took a moment to compose herself, and then began to gather the fallen containers. She walked back into the house and into the kitchen. She sat the pile of containers on the counter and turned to go help Mrs. Parker. Just then, the vibrating egg went off again causing Ally to fall back against the counter. She kept herself from falling by placing her hands onto the top of the counter to brace herself. A moan escaped her lips and she tried to cover it by coughing.

"Is everything ok, Alejandra? You look a bit...flustered," Mrs. Parker said from across the kitchen. The corners of her mouth were pulled up into the slightest grin.

"I...uhh...no. I mean yes, I'm fine. I just...," Ally glanced sideways. Mrs. Gable was bent over into the oven and hadn't seemed to have noticed anything. "I'm fine."

Mrs. Parker's grin widened and she bared her teeth. "Splendid. Could you please let the gentlemen know that it's almost time to eat?"

***

Mrs. Parker had tried to have Ally sit in the chair closest to her but Matthew jumped into it. As a result, Ally ended up sitting between him and Benny. The Gables were seated across the table from them and Mr. and Mrs. Parker sat at either end of the table.

Mr. Gable led a prayer for the food. Each person sat with their head bowed, holding the hand of the person sitting on either side of him or her. Mr. Gable was just finishing the prayer when the vibrating egg in Ally's pussy went off in a long series of vibrations.

"Oh my God!" Ally couldn't help vocalizing her reaction.

"Yes, dear Lord," Mrs. Gable joined in, clearly oblivious to the cause of Ally's exclamation.

Ally doubled over at the waist, her breasts pressed against the table. The sensations were more intense than before. They were probably being amplified because she was sitting down. When she sat back up, her hard nipples grazed against the edge of the table. Shockwaves rolled through her body causing her to squeeze the hands she was holding. This drew a whine from Matthew.

***

Ally did her best to focus on the masterpiece meal prepared by Mrs. Parker and Mrs. Gable. The food was delicious. The ham had a cinnamon and brown sugar glaze. The mashed potatoes had a hint of garlic. The turkey was as juicy as her pussy felt.

"Alejandra, could you please pass me the butter?" Mr. Parker said as he held one of the fluffy rolls Mrs. Gable had made.

"Sure, here you go," Ally said and picked up the butter container in front of her. As she passed it to her right, the egg went off again. Ally fought to keep from crying out. The vibrations against her clit ripped through her torso and into her limbs, making them tremble. She squeezed the butter container until butter spilled out onto her hand and the table.

"Hey! Take it easy!" Benny snatched his plate back as his green beans were doused in butter.

"Sorry, it slipped," Ally said. Ally wanted to crawl under the table even though no one at the table knew what had happened. Well no one except for Mrs. Parker. Mrs. Parker smiled as she spooned mashed potatoes into her mouth and watched Ally wipe up the spilled butter.

As the meal went on, Mr. Gable began to regale the table with the story of the birth of Jesus. No doubt, it was a story they had heard a thousand times before. Still, when Ally glanced around the table, all eyes and heads were focused on Mr. Gable with rapt attention.

Almost without thinking, Ally's hand dropped into her lap. She moved her chair closer to the table so that her lap was completely hidden beneath the table and tablecloth. She bit down on her lower lip as she pressed her fingers into the fabric of her dress and against her pussy. She silently willed the egg to start vibrating but it remained still.

After taking a quick glance left and right, Ally began to gather up the material of her dress, gradually raising it until it was up over her hips. She spread her thighs and began inching her hand toward her pussy. She could feel the heat of her pussy on the back of her hand. If anyone were to look beneath the table right then, they would've gotten an impressively clear view of her barely covered mound.

Just as Ally's hand made contact with the fabric of her panties, Benny's elbow and forearm bumped against hers. Instinctively, she moved her arm out of the way. Benny's hand came to rest on her thigh. His skin was warm and soft and the contact made Ally's stomach flutter. Benny's hand only lingered for a moment before it started wandering toward Ally's pussy. The touch of Benny's fingers made her heart race and she lunged forward and snatched up the glass of water in front of her, downing half of it at once.

Benny poked clumsily at her panty-covered pussy. Ally tried to guide his efforts by casually swiveling her hips and rubbing her pussy against his hand. She closed her eyes and savored the contact. Despite the water, her skin felt hot all over.

Ally reached around Benny's hand and grabbed the edge of her panties and pulled them aside. Benny's hand froze for a moment but then began exploring. Ally's pussy was shaved except for a triangle of trimmed hair above her lips. Ally's eyelids drooped as Benny's fingers walked along her wet, bare pussy lips. She moved her hand to his wrist. He started to pull his hand away, apparently expecting to be shooed away. Instead, Ally guided his hand to urge him to push one of his fingers into her.

Just then, Ally felt eyes burning into the side of her head. She dared glance over her shoulder and found Mrs. Parker's gaze fixed upon her. Ally nearly jumped out of her seat. She swept Benny's hand away and let her panties slide back into place. She pulled her dress back down. Mrs. Parker's eyes narrowed but she didn't say anything and turned her focus back to Mr. Gable. Mr. Gable was arguing about the biblical idea of "three wise men versus more than three wise men."

Ally leaned forward and reached for the pan of sweet potatoes in front of Matthew when the egg buzzed again. She snatched her hand back and clapped both hands over her mouth to stifle her moan. Her ass lifted about an inch off the seat and then back down as Ally grinded herself against the chair. The warmth in her pussy radiated up through her stomach and into her chest. She reached for her glass of water but couldn't steady her arm enough to pick it up without knocking it over.

When the buzzing stopped, Ally pressed her palms against her face and swept back her hair. She took a deep breath and held it before releasing it and hoped no one noticed how hard she was breathing.

Lunch continued and Mr. Gable and Mr. Parker launched into a debate about the gifts the wise men had presented to baby Jesus. Mrs. Gable and Mrs. Parker brought in desserts consisting of warm French apple pie, sugar cookies, and angel food cake. Ally helped herself to a slice of the pie. She observed her slice and giggled inwardly, amused at how the icing on it resembled cum.

When Mrs. Parker went into the next room again, Ally scooped up a piece of pie on her fork and poked Benny in the ribs with her elbow. When Benny looked over, she held the piece up to her mouth and turned it so that he could see the icing. She ran her tongue slowly over it as she grinned at him, before putting the entire piece into her mouth. Benny smiled back and shifted in his seat, likely adjusting himself.

As the afternoon continued, Mr. Gable and Mr. Parker's conversation drifted into a debate about the geographical location of the birth of Jesus. Ally had been growing bored when she felt Benny's leg brush against her own. She responded by rubbing hers against his. His polyester pants tickled her skin. She casually glanced around the table and smirked when she found all eyes on Mr. Gable. She lowered her hands beneath the table and began reaching for Benny's lap. As she did, the egg went off.

This time, Ally couldn't help moaning out loud. She lowered her chin to her chest and brought her hand to her mouth and tried to feign indigestion. The egg vibrated again and Ally rolled her hips up off the chair and propped herself up on the table with her elbows, trying to take pressure off her pussy. She brought her other hand up to her mouth to try to keep herself quiet.

"Alejandra, no elbows on the table." Mrs. Parker had a satisfied smirk that suggested she knew Ally was trying to reduce the sensations from the egg.

Up until that point, Ally hadn't been sure whether the egg had been going off randomly or was being controlled by Mrs. Parker. Ally gently lowered her ass back to the chair and as she did, the egg went off again. Ally swung her hands down and gripped the sides of her chair and tried to keep herself steady. She bit down on her tongue to try to distract herself from the feelings coursing through her body.

Ally was horrified when she realized that, this time, the egg didn't stop vibrating. Ally let go of her chair and brought her hands back up to her face. When she did, her hips immediately began rolling on her seat, mashing her swollen lips against the cushion. She glanced over the top of her hands to see if anyone had noticed she was humping her chair but all eyes were on Mr. Gable. Ally shut her own eyes, bit down on her fingers, and tried to will the egg to stop but it kept buzzing.

"Wouldn't you agree with that, Alejandra?" Mrs. Parker said.

Ally's eyes popped open. Ally had no idea what she was talking about and raised her eyebrows in response.

"Mr. Gable was just saying that many of today's youth have lost sight of the reason for Christmas, but you, Matthew, and Benny are different," Mrs. Parker said. "You aren't swayed by material things. You recognize that some gifts are more...internal. And those gifts just keep blessing you. Over...and...over."

"Umm...yeah, I agree," was all Ally could manage to say.

"Don't you have more to add? Surely you must have some thoughts on the subject." Mrs. Parker placed her index finger along her cheek and waited.

Ally racked her brain to try to think of something intelligent to say. The vibrations in her pussy were causing her mind to go blank. The heat that had been building in her chest grew hotter to the point of being stifling. Her mouth was dry. Her legs shook beneath the table. She clenched her thighs tightly together and tried to get the egg to stop but it didn't.

It was quickly becoming apparent that if the egg kept vibrating and Ally didn't leave the table, she was going to cum in front of everyone at the table. "Well, I think s-s-some young people lose s-s-sight of what Christmas is about." Her tongue was starting to feel like sandpaper in her mouth. "C-could I have more water p-please?"

Mrs. Parker smiled and slid the water pitcher over to Matthew who set it in front of Ally. Ally's hands trembled as she reached for the pitcher. The pitcher shook violently when she picked it up and it became clear to her that she'd never be able to pour it. She sat it back down and reached for her glass. She tried to steel her nerves and steady her arms as her clit throbbed.

Ally gripped the glass with both hands and raised it to her mouth. She fought to keep the water from splashing everywhere. Water ran onto her chin and rolled down her neck as she finished off the water in the glass. She sat the glass down quickly to avoid dropping it. It hit the table with a thud that made Mrs. Gable's eyes go wide.

"Please continue, dear," Mrs. Parker said. She had a wide grin that made her resemble a demon.

Ally resisted the temptation to sling her glass at the woman's face. At the same time, Ally wasn't sure she could've summoned the necessary muscular coordination to do it. Ally found herself breathing through her teeth as she tried to smile back at Mrs. Parker. "S-sure. S-s-so like I was s-s-saying, we're different than mmmmm...most young people."

"How so?" Mr. Gable said, stroking his chin. His gaze was intense as if he was being drawn in by Ally's attempts to sound coherent.

"Well, like B-Benny for instance," Mrs. Parker cleared her throat and Ally corrected herself. "I mean Benjamin. When he...unnhh...gets his hands on s-s-something, he's aware of the inherent value of it." Ally paused and took a deep breath. She tapped her feet beneath the table. The vibrations in her pussy were rippling along the back of her things and down the back of her calves. She bit into the inside of her cheek until she tasted blood.

Mrs. Parker jumped in. "But take Benjamin for instance. What if he was presented with some unwholesome, worldly object that caught his eye and he started to...lust after it? How does he manage to avoid giving in to it?"

"Unnnhh," Ally cleared her throat to mask her moan. "Maybe he would rather s-s-speak for himself."

Benny sat forward in his seat, seeming eager to be included in the table's discussion. "I think it comes from family. Our parents do a good job instilling strong values in me and Matthew. A lot of people don't have parents like that."

"No...not everyone does," Mrs. Parker said as her eyes fell on Ally. "Alejandra dear, are you feeling quite well. You seem a little...on edge."

"I'm fine, n-n-no, I just...I feel a little unhhh...," Ally trailed off and cleared her throat again to cover her moan. She clenched her eyes shut and bit down on her lower lip. She no longer cared how she looked, her only focus was on trying not to cum at the table.

"Oh dear, I hope it's not food poisoning," Mrs. Gable clutched her hand to her throat.

"No it's n-not that...uhhh...I...uhhh, yeah mmmm...maybe it is. M-may I be excused?" Ally didn't even wait for a response and started to slide her chair back from the table.

"I'm sure it's not food poisoning," Mrs. Parker said as she poked at the turkey in the center of the table and eyed it as if she was checking to see whether it was fully cooked. "No, you're probably just dehydrated. Here, have some water," she pointed to the pitcher next to Ally. "Matthew, please help her."

Matthew seized the pitcher and filled Ally's glass to the top. Ally didn't even bother reaching for her glass. She pressed her hands onto the top of the table and lifted her ass off the seat as she tried to stall her orgasm long enough to think of another excuse to leave the table. She could feel every eye on her. Her ass swayed in the air above her seat. Her pussy rhythmically squeezed the egg and her toes curled in her shoes. She took a sideways glace at Mrs. Parker, who was smirking and had her hands clasped on the table in front of her as if waiting.

Ally's mind went completely blank. It was too late. Her calves started to tremble and she gave in and sat back onto the seat. She leaned forward at the waist and bit down on her dress as she did her best to mask what was coming. "Unnnhhhh...unnnhhhh....mmmmm," she slid her chair all the way back from the table and clutched her stomach. She did her best to give the appearance of someone who was about to vomit.

"I'll get a bucket!" Matthew jumped up from his chair and left the room.

The vibrations in her clit raced up her spine. She began to shudder as the first wave of her orgasm began to wash over her. "Ahhhhhh...uhhhhhh." She buried her face in her dress. She felt a hand on the right side of her back. Benny gently patted and rubbed her back, trying to comfort her. Instead, the contact of his hand sent a spike of pleasure from one side of her back to the other that made her arch her back. If he had pulled out his dick right then, she would've sucked him off in front of everyone, not caring who saw.

Ally's pussy spasmed around the vibrating egg as she continued to cum. She pulled her lips into her mouth and bit down on them to at least hopefully avoid saying anything profane. Her hips rocked back and forth on the chair as her pussy continued to explode.

"Here, Alejandra," Matthew came back into the room and set a mop bucket down next to Ally's chair. Just then, the egg stopped vibrating. Ally stopped bouncing against the chair and reached over and pulled the mop bucket in front of her.

"Unnnhhh...unnnhhh," she moaned as she pretended to dry heave into the bucket. The moments passed and she started to come back down from her orgasm. As it began to subside, she took a deep breath and let it out. She swept the hair back from her face and found her forehead damp. When she had her breathing under control, she finally sat back up in her chair but kept her eyes down toward the bucket, not daring to make eye contact with anyone.

"Oh my, you poor dear, you look absolutely dreadful!" Mrs. Gable's voice rang with alarm. "You should lie down for awhile."

"Yes, I think that's a great idea." Mrs. Parker's voice had an air of irritation to it. Ally heard her slide her chair back from the table and walk over. Mrs. Parker wedged her hands under Ally's arms and Ally allowed herself to be lifted from the chair. Despite her slim homemaker appearance, Mrs. Parker was remarkably strong. Ally's legs wobbled as she got to her feet and she leaned into Mrs. Parker for support. She stumbled over her feet as Mrs. Parker dragged her from the room.

Mrs. Parker's grip was bordering on painful as her nails began to dig into Ally's flesh. "Could you lighten--"

"Shut up!" Mrs. Parker's voice was a whispered hiss. "I've never been so embarrassed." She pulled Ally to the stairs next to the living room and began pulling her up the steps. Ally stumbled the entire way and bumped her knee halfway up. As Ally's post-orgasmic haze lifted, she realized it was odd that they were going further into the house. Given Mrs. Parker's anger, Ally had expected the woman to simply put her out of the house.

They came to a stop in front of a closed door. Mrs. Parker wedged Ally against the wall with her hip and arm to keep her upright and used her free hand to open the door. Ally immediately recognized the room as Mr. and Mrs. Parker's bedroom. Mrs. Parker guided Ally to the side of the bed and then pushed her onto it. Ally's feet went up over her head as she fell back.

"Put your legs down, whore," Mrs. Parker's voice was dripping with venom, "there are no men in here for you."

Ally lowered her legs onto the bed and watched curiously as Mrs. Parker went to a chest of drawers near the bed. She rummaged around for several seconds before turning back around with a handful of what appeared to be stockings. Ally recoiled her legs as Mrs. Parker approached the bed.

"No, put your legs out," Mrs. Parker's face was red and contorted with rage.

Ally hesitated before extending her left leg. Mrs. Parker bent down and snatched her by the ankle, pulling her across the bed. She dropped the bundle of stockings on the bed and then retrieved one. She wrapped it around Ally's ankle and tied it into a knot. Ally started to pull her leg back but before she could, Mrs. Parker wrapped the other end of the stocking around one of the bedposts at the foot of the bed. There was very little give when Ally tried to tug her foot back.