Keeping Him Pure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mrs. Parker was done with that stocking, she picked up another one, grabbed Ally's other leg and tied it to the opposite post. Despite Mrs. Parker's pursed lips, Ally began to relax. She could see where this was headed. When Mrs. Parker was done tying her down, she'd bury her face between Ally's legs and eat her pussy to another orgasm. Ally licked her lips in anticipation. Although Ally had never experienced tie-downs before, she felt a rising sense of desirability at the idea of this woman using them on her before devouring her pussy.

Ally creased her brow in puzzlement when Mrs. Parker grabbed two more stockings and moved toward the head of the bed. She snatched Ally's left wrist and tied it to the nearest bedpost. When she was done, she knelt on the side of the bed next to Ally before throwing her leg over the girl's body until she was straddling her hips. She reached over and tied Ally's other arm to the other post.

Ally was now tied fully spread eagle to the Parkers' bed. Mrs. Parker leaned forward until her face was close to Ally's. Her full breasts pressed against Ally's. For a moment, Ally thought the woman was going to kiss her.

Mrs. Parker sat upright and placed her hands onto the bed on opposite sides of Ally's head. "What am I going to do with you?"

Ally played dumb. "Do about what?" Mrs. Parker's eyes narrowed and she leaned her head down toward the girl. Obviously, playing dumb was a bad idea. "I couldn't help it, you--"

"Girls like you always have an excuse, don't you?" Mrs. Parker's eyes grew cold and her brows lowered. "You blame others for your own lack of self-control."

"But you put--"

"Don't interrupt!" Mrs. Parker's voice was a hiss. "You expect me to believe it was a coincidence that you came like a slut in front of every male in this house?" Ally's hands formed into fists above the knotted stockings on her wrists. She had no idea how to respond so she kept quiet.

Mrs. Parker leaned in closer until her lips were next to Ally's ear and Ally could feel her breath on her face. She whispered into Ally's ear, "I guess you just can't help yourself." She sat back upright and placed a finger to the corner of her mouth as if deep in thought before speaking again. "Thankfully, I think I'll be able to convince everyone that you came down with a case of food poisoning. Obviously, it must've been something you ate at your own house before you got here."

Mrs. Parker shifted off Ally and got off the bed. "And now you're upstairs resting and are not to be disturbed." She scooped up the remaining stockings from the bed and walked them back to the chest of drawers.

Ally bit her lip as she waited for Mrs. Parker to return to the bed. Instead, Mrs. Parker went around the room tidying up a discarded pair of Mr. Parker's pants, then threw away an empty water bottle. Without another word or a glance in Ally's direction, she went to the bedroom door, opened it, and started to leave the bedroom.

"Hey, wait!" Ally called out to her. Mrs. Parker turned around in the doorway and put one hand on her hip. "Umm, how long do I have to stay like this?" Ally's arms tugged at the bindings.

"Until Mrs. Gable and I get back from the store. I clearly can't trust you here by yourself."

"But I didn't do anything!" Ally protested loudly and tugged at the stockings on her arms again, barely budging them.

"Lower your voice!" Mrs. Parker was whispering but her voice was intense. Mrs. Parker quickly stepped back into the room shut the door.

"I'm sorry," Ally lowered her voice but didn't dare match Mrs. Parker's intensity. "It's just that, you were the one--"

"No. More. Excuses." Mrs. Parker punctuated each word by waving her finger in Ally's direction.

"But I--"

"Shut. Up." Mrs. Parker took a step toward the bed that made Ally shift away. "Can you not keep your mouth shut unless a man shoves something in there?"

Ally felt her blood temperature spike. She rolled her eyes at the woman then turned her head to face away from her. She heard Mrs. Parker walk across the room and open a drawer. Anger gave way to fear when she heard the woman approach the bed and felt her kneel onto it. Ally cried out when Mrs. Parker grabbed her chin and wrenched her head around to face her. When she opened her mouth, Mrs. Parker shoved a pair of white cotton panties into her mouth.

"I guess these will have to do," Mrs. Parker said, looking smug.

The panties smelled of flowery, citrus laundry detergent. Ally tried to spit them at the woman but they were shoved too far in. At least they were clean. "Fuck you!" Ally screamed through the panties but the words were completely muffled and undecipherable.

Mrs. Parker patted Ally on the forehead, who pulled her head away. Mrs. Parker smiled contentedly at Ally and got up from the bed. She turned away from the bed and faced the mirror, taking a moment to assess her appearance. When she was satisfied, she left the room, shutting the door behind her.

Ally flailed in vain against her restraints, the bedposts barely moving. She let loose a primal scream against the panties and banged her head back against the pillow beneath her. Several moments later she heard the garage door open and then close. She screamed again against the panties in her mouth, hoping to draw the attention of someone downstairs. She finally resigned herself to her fate, closed her eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

***

Ally was roused from her dreamless sleep by Mrs. Parker opening the bedroom door. She opened her eyes, and as they adjusted, they went wide when she realized that the figure standing in the doorway was Mr. Parker.

"What in God's name?" Mr. Parker stood motionless in the doorway staring at her. His eyes traveled from her tied-down arms to her legs. He frowned and shook his head.

"How's she doing?" Benny's voice came in from the hallway.

"She's fine, she's sleeping." Mr. Parker waved his hand down the hallway. "Go back downstairs." He stood waiting for another moment until Benny was gone and then slipped into the room, shutting the door quietly behind him. "For Pete's sake, what are you doing?" Mr. Parker waved his arms at Ally.

"Mrs. Parker did it," Ally spoke around the panties but her voice was muffled and distorted.

"What?" Mr. Parker said as if he couldn't see the panties stuffed into her mouth.

"I said, Mrs. Parker did it."

Mr. Parker crossed the room and pulled the panties out of her mouth. "What did you say?"

Ally rolled her tongue around her mouth, trying to re-moisturize it. "Mrs. Parker tied me up."

Mr. Parker frowned and shook his head. "She told me she was done with these sinful sex games with you. But here she is, still playing them. And right under my nose!" His voice got louder with each word.

Ally glanced toward the closed bedroom door hoping no one was on the other side listening.

"I just...why would she...how is...," Mr. Parker was at a loss for words. He folded his arms and then unfolded them and rubbed his temples. He turned away from the bed and walked to a dresser. He placed his palms against the top of it and hunched his shoulders.

Ally felt like she should say something to try to comfort him. "Well, she didn't actually do anything wrong this time. She tied me up in here because she didn't think she could trust me around the guys while she was out shopping." Mr. Parker lowered his head but didn't speak. Ally continued, trying to lighten the situation. "She's just trying to look out for Benny...err...Benjamin. She's an overprotective mother, that's all."

Mr. Parker pounded his massive fist on the dresser which made Ally jump. He slowly craned his head around to peer at Ally over his shoulder. His eyes were dark. It was a look she had never seen on his face.

"So what you're saying is, there is no justification for the things she does?" Mr. Parker's tone indicated that it was a statement, not a question. "It is all unnecessary. She's just...having a good time?" That hadn't been the message Ally was trying to convey. She poked out her lips as she thought about how to play damage control. Mr. Parker turned completely around and gestured at Ally as he spoke. "She badgers everyone about the sins of the world, but she brings sin right into our home."

Ally felt a little stung at Mr. Parker's implication that she was the root cause of Mrs. Parker's behavior. "I don't think she's bringing in sin," Ally said. "I think she's just trying to keep your family away from it."

"Don't lie to me!" Mr. Parker took a lunging step toward the bed.

Ally reared back on the bed but was limited in movement by her restraints. "No, it's true." Ally tried to raise her arm, forgetting for a moment that it was tied to the bed. "She only wants--"

"Stop defending her!" Mr. Parker cut her off, taking another step toward the bed. The sound of his footfall thundered through the room despite the thick carpeting on the floor. Ally opened her mouth to speak again but thought better of it. Mr. Parker's hands were balled into fists as he glared down at her. His mouth curled into a frown before he spoke, "Well, she's not the only one who can give in to sin."

Ally's brow creased in confusion as she watched Mr. Parker reach for the front of his tan slacks. Her brow lifted and her eyes went wide as he unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and threw them down his legs, exposing his tighty-whitie underwear. He hooked his thumbs into the waistband and stooped down to lower them to his ankles. When he stood back up, his bare cock bounced in the air. Ally's eyes locked onto it. It wasn't the first time she'd seen it.

The first time Ally had seen it, she noted how much its small size contrasted with his impressive physique. It was smaller than his son Benny's, but it wasn't cartoonish small. It curved slightly to the right.

Mr. Parker began shuffling toward the bed with baby steps, his cock bouncing back and forth as he moved.

Ally was so shocked by the sudden turn of events that she hadn't heard what he'd said when he sidled up to the bed. "Open your mouth," he repeated. Ally's eyelids fluttered in disbelief. He was attractive and it was true that the two of them had shared a very intimate experience when she was last at the Parker house, but this was too much.

Mr. Parker knelt onto the bed next to Ally's head, his cock swaying in the air above her. Ally stared up at it. "Open," Mr. Parker said again. Ally shook her head, never taking her eyes off the cock dangling above her face. Mr. Parker reached down and grabbed her by the chin. Ally tried to turn her head away but his grip was too strong. "If Barbara is going to keep this up, I'm not going to be left out in the cold." He rocked his hips forward and rubbed the head of his cock across Ally's lips. His flesh was hot. Ally pursed her lips tightly together and pulled them into her mouth. Mr. Parker rocked his hips back and forth, running the underside of his shaft over Ally's mouth and nose and poked her in the cheek with the tip. He tightened his grip on her chin. "I said, open your mouth." Mr. Parker's voice was quiet, barely a whisper.

Ally kept her mouth shut and tried again to turn her head away. Suddenly, Mr. Parker reached with his free hand to the top of her head. He grabbed a fist full of her hair and yanked on it, jerking Ally's head to the side. She cried out as pain shot from the roots of her hair across her scalp. When her mouth opened, Mr. Parker swiveled his hips and pushed his cock into her mouth. Ally's mouth instinctively closed around it.

Mr. Parker pulled on her hair again making Ally cry out again around his meat. He leaned down until his face was close to hers. "Don't you dare bite it." He straightened back up and immediately began to slide his dick back and forth across Ally's tongue. Mr. Parker's dick tasted slightly salty. Ally's eyes bulged in her head as she took stock of the situation. Mr. Parker loosened his grip on her hair and Ally was thankful for the reduced pain. Her cheeks puffed out as Mr. Parker forked his cock in and out of her mouth. He let out a low moan, "Mmmm...yeah, that's it."

Ally was no stranger to giving blowjobs but this was the first time she'd been forcefully face-fucked. She pulled at her restraints again, wishing she could do something to control Mr. Parker's motions. The speed with which he was violating her mouth was making it difficult to breathe. He pushed himself all the way in until his hairy balls were resting against Ally's face. Ally's body shuddered as he triggered her gag reflex. Her tongue pushed against him as she tried to force his cock out of her mouth.

"Oh dear God, yessss, that feels so good." Mr. Parker closed his eyes and tipped his head back. He pulled back just as Ally thought she was going to throw up on him. She coughed violently as she tried to pull air back into her lungs.

Mr. Parker only gave her a few seconds to recover before pushing his cock against Ally's lips. He smeared her saliva around her mouth with it. She willingly opened her mouth and allowed him to feed her his cock. He resumed his thrusts, which were now quick and shallow. The wet sounds of her lips on his hard flesh echoed in the room.

After a couple minutes, Ally realized that she was actually getting into the forced blowjob. She swirled her tongue back and forth along the underside of his cock as he pushed the tip against the inside of her cheek. His face had grown red and sweaty and his breathing was short and ragged. He moved the hand that had been holding her chin to the side of her head and he grabbed a handful of her hair. Ally tensed in anticipation of pain, but he merely wrapped his fingers in her dark locks. He gently began to pull her head toward his hips as he fucked her mouth. Saliva ran out of her mouth and down the side of her face and chin.

"Ohhhh yeah, that's it, keep going." It was a strange thing for him to say considering he was doing all the work and Ally was just lying there taking it. "You're gonna make me...mmmmm...yeah...you're gonna...unnhhh...," Mr. Parker's jaw tightened and his torso went rigid. His strokes became faster but shorter.

Not only was Ally no stranger to blowjobs, she was no stranger to the taste of cum. She didn't like it, but occasionally tolerated it in small amounts. However, the thought of her boyfriend's father emptying his balls directly into her mouth was a little repulsive. Ally tried to vocally protest around his cock.

Mr. Parker gnashed his teeth but didn't otherwise respond to Ally's sounds. Ally felt Mr. Parker's cock expand in her mouth. The bed began to squeak as he vigorously swung his hips back and forth. Ally's neck ached as he jerked her head to meet his thrusts.

Ally stopped moving her tongue on his cock and whined louder. When her tongue stopped moving, Mr. Parker pushed his cock into the back of her mouth, making her throat spasm around the head. She gagged and tugged at her wrist restraints until they hurt. Ally shut her eyes and tried to mentally prepare herself to drown in his cum when he suddenly withdrew. She opened her eyes to see him stroking himself above her.

"Ohhhhh Alejandra!" Mr. Parker's hand was a blur on his wet cock. Ally snapped her eyes shut as a rope of cum launched from the tip. She felt it streak across her nose and cheek and was sure some of it had gone into her hair. Another shot of the hot liquid struck her between the eyes and she pinched her eyes tighter. She knew from experience how badly cum burned if it got in her eyes.

Ally listened to Mr. Parker moan loudly as his cum continued to splatter her face. It was beginning to run down her chin and face and drip onto her neck. She was sure some of it was getting on the pillow.

His strokes began to slow and his moans dropped off. His breathing was heavy and loud in the room. He finally stopped stroking and Ally felt his weight shift off the bed. She parted her lips slightly and tried to blow the cum away from her mouth. She heard his belt jingle as he raised his pants. He walked across the room and went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

Ally turned her head to the side and tried to wipe her face on the pillow but couldn't turn her head far enough to do a thorough job. The bathroom door opened and she heard Mr. Parker approach the bed. She flinched when she felt his weight against the side of the bed and flinched again when she felt cloth brush across her closed eyelids. When the cum was swept from her eyes, she opened them to see Mr. Parker wiping the cum from her face with the panties Mrs. Parker had stuck in her mouth. He wiped her face clean and dabbed at the cum that had pooled along her neck. There was an awkward tension in the air. Mr. Parker stared away from Ally's face the entire time he cleaned her and then used the panties to wipe his cum from the pillow.

When he was done, he balled the panties up in his hand and walked them over to the dirty clothes hamper. He opened it but paused just before he threw them in. He turned his head back toward Ally but wouldn't look at her directly. He glanced down at the panties and turned them over and over in his hand. He frowned slightly as he walked back to the bed and rolled them up in his hand.

"Sorry." Mr. Parker's voice was barely audible. Ally thought he was apologizing for having just used her mouth as a fuck toy. He suddenly grabbed her chin and yanked her jaw open. Ally didn't realize what he was doing and didn't try to resist until he shoved the cum-dampened panties into her mouth. Ally scrunched up her face as the salty taste of Mr. Parker's cum hit her tongue. She yelled at him through the wet fabric.

"I'm sorry, I have to put these back." Mr. Parker spoke without looking at Ally. Ally screamed through the panties even though she knew he was right. If Mrs. Parker came back and found the panties missing, she'd know someone had been in the room.

Mr. Parker tugged at the sleeves of his white button-up shirt. It was clear he wanted to say something to smooth over the awkward situation the two of them had found themselves in. He swept his hand over the dark hair of his high-and-tight haircut and cast his eyes down at the floor.

"They should be home soon,' he said quietly. He quickly strode over to the bedroom door and left the room.