All Comments on 'Keeping the Missus Happy'

by ericton

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh hell yes

Nothing quite like coming home and finding your wife worn out after her lover has been there. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun story a

As a wife I love the way she directs this. I would absolutely love for my husband to send a man to make love to me. This had me a little wet while reading. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@anon - fun...and other anon

Nice to read how much you respect your husband...bet he will be thrilled should he find out you desire him to be your lovers' fluffer. Obviously, you have repeatedly cheated on him but lack courage to bring him into your scheme.

Too bad your husband has as yet not expressed himself in manner of anon preceding you.

I would suggest to him to create profile and post photo of wife with contact info...for those such as him, the more the merrier.

Telling that he desires his wife to be worn out so he does not have to rise to the occasion and attempt to satisfy her.

His marriage is a divorce yet to happen. Soon she will tire of humiliating him and his deriving gratification from her adultery.

Some years back I was involved with such a couple before I found out she was married...no ring line att all. That relationship ended because of weird circumstances.

I had been invited over but after exitting vehicle, I was twirling my keys on finger instead of putting them in pocket. Just as I went to knock the door opened to my nude lover. She pulled me inside, dropped to her knees and my pants were down to ankles if a flash. Without my being aware of it my keys dropped onto her couch.

Hours later as I dressed and departed I only noticed missing keys when I reached into pocket for them.

Going back into house, I quickly spotted them but headed to her bedroom thinking I might get another blowjob.

Imagine my shock to see a guy under my ''girlfriend'' as she ground her groin into his face and urging him to get it all...she saw me right away but stayed atop him though she did ask me to meet her in kitchen. Just as I turned to leave, I noticed her closet door opened and realized the mirror affixed to door that I had often used to view her giving me blowjobs was actually two-way and a video camera was mounted up.

I did wait in kitchen to hear explanation and she told me guy was her husband and about his and her relationship.

She begged me to understand but I told her until she was divorced she would not be seeing me.

A year later she tracked me down divorce decree in hand and for couple of weeks we met everyday. I made sure to check closet and look for hidden cams but found none.

Truthfully all respect for her was long gone and I was just taking farewell tour of her body.

Run into her now and then with her new husband and both have rings on fingers. Have heard her ex is having tough time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very hot!

Great cuckold story. Love women that are verbal. Her teasing ability is off the charts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hot hot hot

Clearly not for everyone but.....hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gordo12, justgr8 and all the negative anonymous comments are the same loser

This loser spends HOURS every day posting his obnoxious comments on any story where the wife has sex with others. How pathetic is that? I am glad most authors are now deleting his asinine comments.

RoyWilliamsRoyWilliamsalmost 6 years ago
Great story. Good imagery and dialog.

Thanks for the erotic tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous