Keeping the Tradition Alive Vol. 01: Luke's House Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds they were making were amazing. The moans and squeals, the deep grunts and licking noises were almost too much for Luke and I to take. When we peeked into the clearing, still being very careful to be silent, the scene had once again changed. It was now Toni and Cassie locked in a sixty-nine. Rhonda and Claire were leaning back watching the scene glancing toward each other. It was obvious they wanted to participate like their new found friends were doing, but actually I felt they were having trouble resolving the incest issue. Cassie and Toni could have switched with the other sister, but I think they wanted to draw them across the line. Rhonda moved closer to her sister until their thighs were touching. She soon had her hand between Claire's legs working her fingers back, forth, and inside of her sister's sex. The touch was all it took. Claire pushed her sister down gently and jumped between her thighs to immediately begin licking the folds of Rhonda's cunt. It wasn't light or easy. The girl's mouth engulfed the sparsely covered mound, her tongue sliding roughly in between Rhonda's labia. It was spontaneous, so much that Rhonda arched her back and flooded her sister's mouth with her copious juices created by an intense orgasm. When Claire lifted from her sister's twat, she shined with those fluids and juices all over her face.

That's when Luke and I chose to walk into the clearing. I thought that Claire and Rhonda would freak, but they simply looked at us with lust laden eyes and went back to what they were doing. I had imagined Claire as the virginal dampening agent to our party. Rhonda exuded sexuality and she looked like she was willing to experiment , to get wild and all. Although Claire was a beautiful young woman, I expected her to hold the group back from experiencing what I knew we could. I was wrong. It turned out that once unleashed, it seemed she couldn't be satisfied. Toni told me later that Claire had experienced several orgasms with her. She knew of many more with her sister and was surprised that her sex drive had only gone into high gear. Toni thought she was insatiable and might even be a nymphomaniac. Luke had told me she wanted to be careful, simply because she didn't know if she could control herself once she crossed the line. All of us were witness to her truth.

Cassie was so into Toni that I don't think she even knew we were there. Even in the outside, the odors that floated suspended in the air were incredible and they seemed to keep the sexual energy at a peak. Cassie finally noticed that we had arrived and were walking among them, watching. Her face, smeared with Rhonda and Toni's juices and red from the rub against the thighs and pubic hair, made her look wildly exotic. Her eyes twinkled with a "look what I did" gloat on her face. I took my clothes off and laid them on the stone I had screwed Harvey's ass. After walking over and straddling Cassie, I positioned my cock right above her head and watched as she wrapped her fingers around it and guided me to her sister's slit. A gentle smile played across her lips as she went back to licking her sister's clitoris, attempting to bring her to her third major orgasm that afternoon.

I leaned into Toni, splitting her vaginal lips with the head of my over erect dick. The opening gave way to my dick's glans and slowly the rod itself slipped inside. The beautiful sister of my love goddess was soon filled to the hilt. My balls were being lathered by Cassie and they tickled as I started moving back and forth. My orgasm was building quickly, but I didn't want to cum without Toni. I began moving faster. Cassie's mouth slid up and down my cock as it went deeper into her sister.

Luke had succeeded in planting his cock in Rhonda's mouth. There would always be that instance where you might wonder how Claire would react when she came down from her sexual high, but for the most part she was too turned on to worry about it at the moment. Rhonda was being extremely sloppy in her endeavors, the drool dripping to cover Claire's face while she intently watched her sister blow her boyfriend's dick. She said something that I couldn't hear and pushed her sister away. Rhonda gave out a whimper, but knew she might have crossed boundaries by sucking Luke into her mouth. She was relieved when Claire replaced her mouth over Luke's cock and began vigorously sucking, taking as much as she could. I smiled. Almost all the goals had been accomplished. There was only one more to go. Luke needed to plow into Claire's ass. If he had that option in his menu of wonderful pleasures, he could leave her virginity alone. Rhonda, in the meantime, moved and began eating her sister's vagina, causing Claire to buck wildly, nipping at Luke's cock with her teeth.

The intensity of what was happening by way of Cassie's mouth and Toni's cunt caught my attention once more. "I'm about to cum," I announced.

"Do it, Ricky. Shoot your cum deep inside me. Fuck me, cousin, fuck me hard."

"Do it, Ricky. I want to eat your cum from my sister's pussy," Cassie declared.

With an electrifying pulse, I felt my balls give way and the treasure of passion unleashed deep inside my cousin's cunt. As soon as I started gushing my semen into her, I felt her begin the spasms of her oncoming release. I pulled out just as I felt my tool begin to soften. Cassie took over by covering her sister's opening, sucking, licking, and eating everything that came out. Toni, in the middle of a major orgasm, began shaking violently as her sister's mouth took her to the next level.

I got down face to face with Cassie and savored any of the remnants of my cum and Toni's juices that she wanted to share. She would lick and collect some of the wonderful stuff, and then she would turn her head toward me to share. I felt nasty, overwhelmed by it all, and totally charged to take anything she gave me and more. I was also hard again.

Luke had done something I didn't think he would be able to do, even in the present sexually charged situation. A beautiful ass was sticking in the air, but he wasn't fucking the ass, he was actually fucking Claire's pussy, doggy style. A hint of blood mixed with the slickness of his rod sliding in and out. The boy had broken Claire's hymen. She was no longer a virgin and I don't think she was worrying about it at that point.

Rhonda had moved over to us and began sharing with Cassie the leftovers of my release. Her tongue bathed Cassie's face and neck attempting to get to anything left. I glanced down at Cassie. When she noticed me, I glanced over to Rhonda and back to her. She gathered my meaning and smiled, shaking her head the affirmative.

I stood up and moved behind Rhonda to position my self at her pussy, but she reached up and pointed me to her ass. There wasn't going to be an argument from me, so the ass it was. I leaned down and began to tongue the pungent rosebud. There was not a lot of the acrid smell, but enough to let me know where I was. I moved over the entire area, licking from the bottom of her cunt to the top of her ass crack. When my tongue would hit the hole, I would attempt to invade her. Finally, after several minutes of preparing her ass for my cock, my tongue entered. Once I was satisfied she was ready, I got my dick pointed in the correct direction to accomplish what I intended. I placed my hands on her hips, buttocks high, and pushed. At first, the sounds she made were frantic and full of fear. I asked her if she wanted me to stop, but she squeaked out the word no and shook her head violently from side to side. Rhonda continued helping Cassie clean Toni's bottom; I could see her mimicking what I was doing to her, to Toni's ass. I continued my assault of her scrumptious bum, pushing against the hole until my glans popped through the sphincter. I fed my rod into her very tight colon a small bit at a time. Rhonda was deep kissing Cassie, moaning and grunting deeply at the pleasure she was enjoying, and pushing to meet my cock with emblazoned passion. I found out later that she had anal with a past boyfriend and considered it a safe alternative to vaginal sex.

The pre-cum had started to flow making my attack of Rhonda's butt easier. Soon, I was enjoying long withdraws and the feeling of total ecstasy as I began pushing into her with long full strokes. Rhonda was expelling moans that were as deep and long as the strokes I was delivering. I felt a tongue, then two on my balls, but Toni and Cassie were in front of me. Claire and Luke had crawled under Rhonda and were contributing to my pleasure. Luke must of fessed up, because I could feel his unshaven face scrape down there, heightening the sensitivity of what I was doing. I felt the deep first signs that I was about to cum, big time. I leaned over Rhonda's back to tell her I was pulling out when I came, but she shook her head. I told her that there would be a next time and I would explain later why I chose to pull out.

I needed to see how Claire would react to Luke getting covered in cum and him swallowing my ass coated softening cock. If she could get through watching that, Luke would have no problem seducing Claire anytime they got together. I increased the pace at which I was pumping Rhonda's ass. The sounds coming from my partner became fast mini grunts. I felt my balls about to give up their seed and I pulled out to aim my cock downward. I fired a shot of cum, and then another...over and over my ass clenched as I continued pumping out ropes of the gooey white stuff. I pulled back slightly to see what was happening below me.

Luke's face was covered in my release and to my complete surprise Claire was licking it off. I dropped down a bit and touched Luke's mouth with my cock and without thinking he opened his mouth a took it in. Claire looked at it for a moment then continued to clean his face of my over abundance of cum. Removing my cock from Luke's mouth, I moved it towards Claire's. Without thinking, the girl gulped it down. I was spent and I knew I had to rest. I fell back on the blanket totally exhausted. I was so relaxed at the moment that I fell asleep.

When I woke about an hour later, I noticed the girls and Luke were sitting around talking about what had happened. Luke, of course, fessed up everything and blamed the seduction outing on me. I didn't feel betrayed, but I wondered what the consequences were going to be. Claire was the first to speak up after I woke.

"I knew that Luke had sex with Harvey, and he confessed that you had him too. The boy doesn't know how to keep a secret, so he also told me about his single tryst with Cassie. I know I asked him not to tell me any of that stuff, but when he said what he did about me being the only girl for him, I knew the answer. I mean, Ricky, I'm not stupid. I was a little surprised about Cassie and I am really surprised that all of you seem to thrive on sex between your small group, but I still love the little fucker and nothing any of you could do would make me not love him."

"I don't think anyone was trying to turn you away from him, we just wanted to turn you on to sex to turn you on to him," I said addressing the accusation. "I didn't want to leave my favorite cousin with a constant case of blue balls after I had to go back to school."

Cassie spoke up, "You know I figured that Rhonda was hot to trot when I first met her today. I mean it was the way she looked at you, Ricky."

"I've been fingering myself ever since Luke told us you were coming to visit. It was the way he described you, almost hero worship. I was infatuated with a dream and you happened to live up to every bit of his hype. There is a problem, though." Rhonda added.

"And what is that?" I asked.

"Now that I've had a taste of Cassie, Toni, and Sis, I don't know anything anymore. I never would have imagined that I would taste pussy for the first time from three women today, one being my own sister. Of all the things I've ever done, I never would've imagined I would want more pussy in my future...and I don't know if I will ever be able to be satisfied with normal sex...the sister thing is really playing on my mind. I've been living with her all my life and to find out we had that in common is disappointing. We could have been having sex for a long time now...anyway," she shuffled her feet like she was embarrassed to admit her love for her sister. "I do want one thing to happen before we go back, though. I want to see Ricky and Luke get it on I think they would be hot together and besides they watched us doing it."

Rhonda, Rhonda, Rhonda, you are such a dirty bitch aren't you, I thought.

"I think that would be good to," Claire responded.

"Me too," Cassie and Toni said at the same time. Cassie finished the thought, "I think it would be only fair."

I wondered if we should treat them to the shorter version, devouring each other's cocks or should we give them an extended show, the one where we would do everything in the shorter version, plus anal play. Sitting on the blanket and looking at each of them I finally confided, "I personally think it would be a turn on to fuck my cousin in front of a group of horny girls. What about you, Luke?"

"I really don't want Claire to watch me do that..."

Claire interrupted Luke, "You conspired to do this to me today. I told you I would lose control, but you didn't believe me. There were moments this afternoon where I completely loathed myself for what I was allowing to happen. I went along with it, even though it took everything I had to come to terms with what I found myself doing. I played with girls today, Luke. I kissed them passionately on their mouths, sucked their pussies and licked their boobies, butt hole and bodies. My sister and I got so turned on watching Cassie and Toni going at it that we crossed the line into sex with each other. You took my virginity at my weakest, then fucked my ass, and finally made me swallow you and drink your spunk. Granted I've cum more in the last five hours than I've ever done in my entire life, but it certainly doesn't make it right. You were warned and now you've created a monster that you're going to have a hard time satisfying by yourself. Perhaps Toni will become my best friend to help with those itches that you won't be able to scratch. Perhaps, Luke, I might become totally lesbian and leave you completely out. No matter, if you don't do what I want now, I don't know if I'm going to be able to trust you. Anyway, you licked up Ricky's spunk and put his soft dick into your mouth...and I shared."

I looked at Luke and shrugged my shoulders. I had already sucked and fucked Luke, and he me. It wouldn't be anything to me to repeat the performance in front of the girls. Luke, however, seemed to be hesitant. "Luke you're the one that crossed the line with Harvey, Claire told you she figured it out. We're also the ones who connived all of the activities today to get Claire to loosen up so that you wouldn't have to rely on Harvey for sexual gratification. How can you deny their request?"

"Fuck you, Ricky. You're the one that started all this bullshit. Why don't you go suck and fuck yourself. That would be a show, wouldn't it. The great Ricky, the one man wonder. Fuck you, again."

"I could, you know," I commented.

"Could what, Ricky?"

"Fuck and suck myself. I've done it before. Here let me show you." I bent over and took my cock's glans into my mouth. My prick was just long enough so that I didn't have to do any kind of contortionist move to accomplish it. "Now I can't actually use my own tool to fuck myself, but I can use any number of toys to accomplish the feat."

All of the girls watched me take my cock head back in my mouth. When I contorted my back slightly and I took about three more inches, their jaws dropped in shock. Luke perked a little, but then realized I wasn't taking any of the drama he was creating seriously and went back to his scowl. I only wanted everyone to continue that sexual high we had all day and didn't like the idea of someone making problems. The group was important; the individual be damned. Luke couldn't expect Claire to conform to what he wanted without reciprocating.

"You know, Luke, you and I have already done the dirty. All they want to see is what we saw earlier, just same sex antics between us and not them. I don't see the problem. If you're worried that Claire will find out you've been lying to her, well, its too late. She knows."

Luke's hesitation was annoying, but I think Claire and I started to break through his stubbornness. "Fine, I guess I don't have a choice!"

"Oh Luke, you have a choice. If you and I get it on in front of the girls, you will probably find yourself in paradise. However, if you choose not to do it, I think Claire won't let you touch her again. Your choice. Nobody is going to force you or pressure you."

"It sure feels like I'm being pressured." Luke looked at me with pleading eyes. I really wasn't sure why he hesitated, but I knew one thing for sure. Luke was really pissing me off. I don't know why, but I was becoming increasingly impatient.

"Come on girls. Let's go back to the house. Claire, you and Rhonda can choose to stay or go, of course. I really wish you would stay around. I'm sure Cassie and Toni would really like to play some more. Me...I'm done" My irritation showed.

The girls and I began picking up the area. Luke simply sat on the blanket and stared off into the distance. Immediately, when we finished gathering our picnic leftovers, we put our clothes back on. We had gathered everything except the blanket the naked Luke sat on. I motioned for the girls to follow me. The group, now solemn in thought and totally disgusted, started making our way toward the edge of the clearing.

"Wait," Luke said in an almost whisper. When we continued, he yelled louder. Finally, when it looked as if we were not stopping, he screamed, "I was wrong!"

Our little five-some stopped and turned to glare at Luke. "It's too late, Luke," I said. "Everyone's out of the mood. You are directly responsible for that, by the way."

"I didn't want to admit to the fact that I have had multiple same sex encounters. I didn't want my relationship with Claire tainted, but after you told me all of that was moot now, Ricky, because she knew of my lies to cover it up, I was devastated. There was no reason to go on. In my mind, I couldn't understand how our love was going to continue as I had always wanted it to, the way I intended it to. I kept telling myself I had ruined everything by my obsession to fuck my beautiful girlfriend."

Claire interrupted, "Luke..." The young woman looked to the ground for a few moments. I particularly understood her searching for the correct words to say at that moment. "Luke...I've always loved you. I knew and gave you my permission to screw around with Harvey and Ricky. I should've never put any conditions on that, because no matter what, it was really none of my business. I wasn't sure about whether I was ready to submit to your wishes. One thing for sure, today has made my mind up that I want everything to continue. I mean...I want you...and now I want Toni, Cassie...and Rhonda as well. I might even be up for a threesome with you and Ricky or Harvey. I just want you to know that my sexual horizons have been awakened and you are the reason. Now it's your responsibility to see that my needs are met, as you're the person who created the beast I have become. I want you more than anything..."

I had never been in a situation where so much thought over fucking had taking place. The conversations were serious, ominous to the health of the group, and detrimental to the relationships of all involved. Sex, especially among consenting family members, was meant to be fun, not functional. Although mistakes were made and female participants got pregnant, most of the time, especially with families like mine, the consequences were well thought out. As far as I knew, no woman in our clan had a pregnancy in years.