Keeping the Tradition Alive Vol. 01: Luke's House Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bored. The situation had become depressing. The mood had left the group as quick as quail leave the ground when bird-dogs come looking. Everyone was aggravated at Luke. The moment of sexual energy seemed to have passed into the nether region of history. The clearing was soon devoid of all human existence except the crying mass of guilt left on the blanket, Luke.

The short trek back to Luke's home place was dispiriting and extremely quiet. Not a word was said as disappointment reigned over the mood of the girls and I. Claire was snubbing soft sobs away as she dwelt on the fact she had experienced more in one day sexually than some humans experience in a lifetime. The realization that Luke had been a part of the plans to seduce her and her sister crushed her terribly. As she later revealed, it wasn't because she felt betrayed. The moment she realized what was happening, she gave herself to the idea willingly. Her hope using the obvious seduction, perhaps she could find a way to get closer to Luke, the man she felt was her soul mate. The relationship seemed to be coming to an end and Claire felt obviously upset about it. In her mind, if she had only gotten up and left perhaps she could have avoided all she was going through.

When our group made its way into Luke's front yard, a naked, out of breath Luke sat on the front steps. Somehow, he had made it back to the house before we did. Obviously, it wouldn't take him long if he ran. The trek for us had been terrible as most of us were wiped. Seeing the young man on the porch caused Claire to break into a run that ended in a warm loving embrace.

Cassie and Toni said "Awwwww!" almost at the same time. Rhonda was smiling and had a tear slowly trailing on her cheek. I looked at everyone in a state of amazement and realized that I learned something from what we experienced.

Women tend to want men to act the way they expect, but they realize in the long term we are simply going to do what we do. The gentile sex seems to understand our animalistic nature. I mean, look, they are always trying to change us for the better...their better, of course. Men tend to see things in a gruff, survivalist manner. There are ways we have dealt with adversity throughout existence that is imprinted on our very nature. Compromise with women comes most often when women make us think that change is our idea. If our ego detects that our women feel we are damaged goods and try to change those nasty habits we have developed, our egos will cause us to find ways to prevent cooperation.

Luke got up and walked over to me. There was nothing he could say, because I had already written him off. He had acted like a spoiled baby, pitching a temper tantrum about what was obviously no big deal. What he did, however, changed that feeling forever.

Luke looked me in the eyes, got on his knees, unbuttoned my jeans and then pulled them down. Grabbing my flaccid cock, he yanked it back and forth before placing the head of it in his mouth. There was no words spoken, no wise ass remarks made by me. I found my soft dick growing in his mouth. Luke responded by sucking more in, and then pulling out to do some funny little twist around the glans with his tongue. Soon, my cock was slick with his saliva and most of it was going in and out. There had not been much of an opportunity for me to teach him how to deep-throat effectively, but what I was experiencing was almost as good.

The girls had gathered around closely to watch what they did not think was going to happen. Cassie and Toni brought their attention on Rhonda, while Claire was up close watching my dick go in and out of her boyfriend's mouth, rubbing his shoulder with encouragement. What happened next was anyone's guess as to why. Luke removed his mouth and moved it until it centered on Claire's. There was a slight hesitation as Claire pondered the ramifications of doing anything with another male other than Luke, but soon enough she tentatively licked her tongue to touch the tip. Soon she had the head in her mouth as Luke soothingly caressed her tits and lower abdomen. Till that moment, I would have never expected to have Claire's luscious lips around my cock.

Noticing she had gotten into sucking my rod with closed eyes, Luke moved behind me. I soon felt a tongue on my ass and fingers trying to separate my ass cheeks. It wasn't long before I felt Luke's tongue hit the wrinkled hole that was my ass. Hands were on my balls, cupping them gently. In the position I was in, I couldn't tell if the hands were his or hers, but it felt incredible. Luke tapped Claire's shoulder and motioned that she should lie down in front of me. Spreading her legs and then kneeling down between them, I positioned myself to eat the girl's snatch. Luke took the opportunity to really give my rectum a working over.

The first touch of my tongue on the young Claire's pussy seemed electric. She jumped as soon as my tongue tentatively touched the folds of her womanhood. A shiver began from the bottom of her body to her top, her breast shimmering enticingly with goose bumps dancing across them. She had the first of many small orgasms. Her lust filled eyes looked beyond what I was doing trying to find Luke's eyes to concentrate on, but she was certainly enjoying herself by her reaction to what I was doing. I began working toward giving her a cum that would shake her world, licking, biting, nibbling and tonguing her sex.

Meanwhile, Luke's tongue had found it's mark and soon he was trying to invade my nether hole, repeatedly stabbing the tough muscle at the acrid entrance. I forced relaxed that area and soon, he was entering and leaving at his leisure. After he felt I was ready, he positioned his cock at my hole and began working in. I felt his tip push past the sphincter, but he did not hold it still so I could get accommodated. Knowing that I had much experience having my ass fucked, he simply shoved hard until he was embedded all the way to his hilt.

I lurched forward and landed on top of Claire, looking eye to eye with her. I made sure that she was not injured and then began to grow accustomed to Luke's ass attack. He tapped me on the shoulder, so I turned to look at him. He nodded toward Claire and winked. Perhaps it was his way of apologizing for what he had put the group through earlier. Knowing what he was offering, I turned to look into Claire's eyes to gain permission from her. Biting her lip sensuously, she nodded ever so slightly.

I realized that it would be nothing to penetrate the girl as all I had to do was move upward another three inches and allow Luke's assault on my ass to push me forward, but to make sure I hadn't misread anything I looked one more time into her eyes. She simply whispered, "Fuck me, Ricky. Luke wants it and I need it." I glanced Cassie's way, but she was so wrapped up with Rhonda in a sixty-nine that she wouldn't have seen me anyway. Toni was undoubtedly enjoying the show while fingering herself lazily watching all that was going on around her.

I began gently moving over Claire to get into a safe position so that Luke's pounding wouldn't force me into her too violently. The next time Luke pulled out I would position my cock at her entrance. When Luke pushed back into me, I would enter her. When he withdrew, I would and that would be how I began my rhythm into Claire. That was the plan, anyway. Great ideas don't work as well as one might want, but at least I knew not to attempt it again. When Luke pulled out, he didn't pull me with him. I was still deep inside Claire. To say it was discouraging would be reserved for the message of the day club.

We did finally adjust to a semblance of the rhythm I wished to establish, but it did not make for smoother sailing. As a matter of fact, the effort totally exhausted me. When Luke pulled out, he stayed inside, but yours truly was still hopelessly locked deep inside Claire. Granted she was warm, turned on, and extremely wet, which helped, but it took extra effort on my part to pull my hips away, therefore partially removing my dick from her wet tunnel. The downward stroke was easy as Luke thrust forward, I pushed and re-embedded my rock hard rod deep inside. Once that method was established, satisfying all concerned became easier. The sensation created was incredible to say the least. I felt as if my thrusting was amplified by Luke's. He pulled out and then I withdrew; he plunged forward, then I responded. The feeling as Luke pushed into my ass and then my pushing into Claire amplified the amazing sensation and I felt my load building at the base of my pulsing muscle.

There was absolutely no way I was going to cum first. That scenario simply was not in my genetic makeup. So much control was needed to prevent what I began to think was inevitable. My mind dwelt on grassy valleys covered in flowers with low, shady trees providing respite from the sunshine. After several moments of close calls, I began to feel relaxed, the exquisite tingling fading into that singularly failed attempt my body was composing for my ultimate climax. I had found the place to wait for everyone else to find the edge of the abyss.

The wait was not long. I felt Luke tense. Claire moaned deep body sounds that built in intensity with every shuddering breath she took. There was the extended exhalation of warm breath on the back of my neck as Luke got closer. Claire became more vocal, allowing air to escape with a "sssss" between her teeth. There was no doubt in my mind her climax was going to be phenomenal.

Claire was first, arching her back, eyes rolling back in her head, a loud lengthy "Aaaarrrrrgghhhhmmm" escaping from deep down. Her body shook with the intensity of an erupting volcano. The wonders of a woman in the throes of orgasmic bliss had always fascinated me. My cums are short, never lasting more than thirty seconds, but are extremely intense. Claire's seemed to go on for over a minute, her eyes rolling into her head, eyelashes fluttering, body trembling, hands shaking. Her entire being centered and lifted onto a plane where mere mortals can never go unless in the clutches of a life-changing rapturous event. I wondered if I were watching the fabled tantric explosion of Claire's senses.

Luke, seeing Claire experiencing such passion, came next. I felt him unload his seed deep within. I knew I would soon follow, but I still was not completely through. The wash of juices that enveloped my cock and ass completed my determination to involve another. "Toni, I need you to help finish me," I pleaded.

Toni did not hesitate. Watching the young sister of my new cousin fuck walking toward me with her shit eating grin simply excited me more. I would probably blow immediately, but I was making a game out of seeing how much I would take before release. Her seductive walk kept my tool rigid and ready for more.

My shoulders shivered at her touch as she balanced herself before straddling my lap. Taking her time, she knelt, slowly reaching under to guide me into her moist, sizzling pussy. The truth was fully revealed to me. Toni was as fucking amazing as her older sister, scalding my cock with her juices, but I was still only able to imagine Cassie as the fuck of my dreams. I had fucked both of them and found the younger slightly less the firebrand as her sister. All told, I guess, there was not an approachable difference, but just enough for a connoisseur of fine pussy, like me.

There was movement out of the corner of my eye as Cassie and Rhonda made their way toward the impromptu mini-orgy that had developed. Cassie and Rhonda helped me lay back on the porch, while Toni pummeled herself on my very tender rod. Then I was taken aback. There was obvious surprise as I witnessed something sexual I had never seen.

I had always been aware that two people could give a blow job to the same cock, but I never thought it possible that one person could give head to two pussies at once. It took some balancing and some help from Toni, but Cassie and Rhonda managed to kneel over my head, locked in an impassioned embrace, clit to clit, rubbing themselves together. There was immediate access for me to lick both of those hot cauldrons at the same time. My tongue flicked back and forth bathing each treasure pot equally, especially concentrating on their clits. Toni, balancing on her sister's back, continued to pound my raging cock...Suddenly, I gave out. Toni pounding my meat and my mind sexually stimulated by what I was witnessing with Cassie and Rhonda caused me to go over the top. My orgasm produced a chain reaction. I was quickly followed by Toni, who feeling my spooge erupting deep inside her, let out a low guttural moan followed by a building scream. Her convulsions were catching and as I was in the middle of the throes of orgasmic bliss, I ran my tongue roughly over the clits of the two young women straddling my face, they followed in kind.

I had not noticed Uncle Raymond as he sat on the porch swing watching in amazement at what was taking place. Perhaps he had wandered there or maybe he had been there all along. Who knew? We were so engrossed in what was happening in our group, no one concentrated on anything else. Dad had left hours before, but I was sure he would have enjoyed the exhibition as much as Raymond seemed to. I knew what my uncle thought about the whole scene. He was wishing that he had been a participant to this type of activity when he was our age. I was sure there would be a conversation later. There would perhaps be quite a lot of conversations in the near future.

As we all lay there, collapsed and exhausted, I realized that in the next week and a half we were going to experience much more of the same. The only problem we were going to have was getting Claire and Rhonda to come out as much as we wanted them to without arousing their parent's suspicions.

Harvey would soon find a way to convince his dad to allow him to have time away from the station. He and Toni would hit it off so famously that he called his girlfriend to tell her everything was over. When asked by Amy why he had made his decision, he simply told her that he was tired of waiting for her to come around; he would look elsewhere. Of course, elsewhere had already been found. Amy would eventually marry a young bachelor minister.

In all the situations I had ever found myself in, none compared to those two weeks with Luke, Harvey, Cassie, Toni, Rhonda and Claire. Harvey, Toni, Claire and Luke would get together often for more of the same. When I talk to Luke on occasion, he relays the wonders of their group.

When I asked Luke when he was going to pop the question to Claire, he replied, "What and ruin what we're both enjoying now. Marriage would complicate things; we both know it. Her religious upbringing wouldn't allow us to participate in extra-marital sexual encounters. She's become comfortable in what we have now. Perhaps, when we want to start a family all of this will stop. Who knows?"

Cassie came home with me and enjoyed meeting all my immediate family. She teased me about giving my eighteen year old brother a blow job, which I thought was hot. It led to one of the hottest sessions we had to date. Then it was time for me to go back to the university. I convinced Cassie to come back with me, where I promised her we would set up house. I knew that Rhonda was headed for the same university, so I called and told her what we were planning. I told Cassie about the call and told her I had invited Rhonda to come by whenever she could. Cassie went one further and called to invite her to live with us. When we arrived at our new apartment, Rhonda was waiting on the porch. Cassie ran to her and gave her a passionate, welcome home kiss. I knew, at that moment, our lives were going to be set for at least the next year. That leads me to the next segment about my relationship with Cassie, and hers with Rhonda...and Rhonda with me...and with all three of us very much in love and together.

Upcoming: Keeping the Tradition Alive, Story 2: Cassie, Pt. 1