All Comments on 'Keeping up with the Joneses Ch. 03'

by jimmy_james

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Keeps getting better

More attractive families need to give into desires rather than society. Every aspect is very well done and hipefully the story cintinues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work

Keep up the good work. Can't wait to hear if he'll eventually nail mum, not to mention sister number three. Something tells me a family orgy will be on the cards at some stage as well

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
What a FANTASTIC AFTERNOON SCENE.I was so hard.

Loved the nude photo session.

BUT THE AFTERNOON ELEVATOR FUCK followed by the SHOWER and COUCH was AWESOME.

Also the FUCKING CONTRACT got me HORNY AS HE'LL

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT CUMS NEXT

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Everything was good but old neighbor guy I could have done without. Gross

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
lots of fun

5 stars!! loved the photo shoot! great chapter. can't wait to read the next one!

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Well

I liked the Elevator Fuck. Reminded me of 10th Grade when me and a Girl would step into an elevator and stop it between floors. one day the building Maintenance people were waiting and the Door opened up on us we Slammed the Doors shut while they were slack jawed. Left and laughed until the bus came to take us home.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

"Look, the first time was an accident, I know," she began, her voice soothing, but also disapproving, "but just now? You can't be sneaking around spying on people like that. It's creepy."

"Well... If your going to do THAT in public areas of the house like you keep doing when I or anyone else is around then you should expect to be seen. I just like last time was going for a drink when I happened upon you in a compromising situation. It was not my intent to watch you acting like a slut!"

Should have been the proper response.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjimmy_james@jimmy_james
I write erotic fiction, mostly fantasy, and draw erotic art, also mostly fantasy. I welcome constructive feedback and I'm usually up to chat - send me an email or message me on my blog. Thanks for reading! You can read chapters early and see art and maps on my blog at https:...