Keeping up with the Joneses Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmy_james
jimmy_james
453 Followers

It was now my turn to groan incoherently that morning. "Ohhh fuuuck," I sighed as she began slurping on my turgid phallus with debauched gusto.

The slightly muffled, wet squelches and slurps emanating from beneath the kitchen table drove me wild as much as the feeling of Izzy's lips against the pronounced veins on the skin of my cock and the slimy, hot and tight friction of the inside of her mouth. I couldn't stop myself from bucking my hips a little in my chair, fucking my sister's mouth with the short, desperate movements of a lust-driven beast. I could feel the cum building at the base of my manhood, preparing for its obscene journey into Izzy's welcoming mouth.

"Mmm cumming..." I grunted as my cock throbbed with pleasure and the front door opened.

I heard the rustle of bags and the jingle of keys. "What was that?" said my mom from the foyer.

My hips couldn't stop bucking and Izzy didn't stop sucking, siphoning the jizz from my spurting shaft like a kid trying to get the last few drops from the bottom of a milkshake. I leaned my head back and stared at the ceiling, mind smeared all over the place like the hot seed in my sister's mouth. "Nng-nothing mmmom!" I moaned, hoping she couldn't detect the ridiculous tone of my voice.

"Just back from a little shopping!" called mom, her footsteps indicating she was heading for the stairs, apparently somehow oblivious to her incestuous offspring in the next room. "Check your phone!" her receding voice echoed out. "Cat called and said she tried to message you for a ride!"

Eventually, the torrent of semen I was depositing in my sister's mouth petered out. I felt Izzy give the tingling head of my cock a quick smooch before she crawled out from under the table, wiping her chin and bottom lip with the back of her hand and flashing me a guilty grin.

"That was close!" she murmured.

"Jesus, Izzy," was all the response I could manage.

Sure enough, I'd left my phone beside my bed, upstairs, and Cat had sent a text asking for me to come get her that afternoon while I'd been downstairs fooling around with Izzy. Legs still quivering from my recent orgasm, I texted her back an affirmative and told my mom where I was going. Izzy gave me a hug on my way out the door and a moment later I was back behind the wheel of the BMW and heading into the city.

Just under two hours later I was cursing poor city planning and pulling into the parking lot for Catherine's apartment building. Thankfully they had a couple of free guest parking spots, else I would have been hunting for another half hour and paying through the nose for whatever spot I found. I climbed out of the car and sent Cat a text telling her I had arrived.

-Don't bother coming in. Be down in a sec.- she responded.

I leaned against the beemer, enjoying the summer sun for a minute or two until Catherine came around to the parking lot from the front of the building. She was wearing a tight pair of black jean shorts and a tiny t-shirt with some indie-band logo on it I didn't recognize. Her long, black hair fluttered gently in the breeze, exhibiting the left side undercut hairstyle she was sporting these days. She looked fabulous, but I was a little confused as to where her bag was. After she'd given me a warm hug, she explained.

"Got a quick errand to run, if you're down for it, Lex." Cat was the only person who called me Lex. I liked it. It was certainly better than the summer she'd taken to calling me 'Alice' thanks to a family camping trip when I was still a tiny kid and mom had made her take me into the women's restroom when I had to pee.

"Sure thing," I said agreeably and climbed back into the car. "Where are we headed?"

"Gotta stop by the studios at the school and have Jo take a few quick pictures for the project we're working on."

It was a short drive to the college where Catherine studied theatre and once I'd found an on-campus parking spot we walked briskly over to the arts buildings. Cat waved hello to few people on the way in and led me through a warren of corridors until she plonked me down on a chair in a small lounge area at the start of a hallway lined with doors that led, I presumed, to various studio spaces.

"Mind chilling here for a bit? Won't be long," she said as she walked around the corner and headed down the corridor.

I had only been browsing the web on my phone for a few minutes when a red-headed girl with glasses stuck her head around the corner, a perplexed look on her face. She looked around the empty lounge quickly before her gaze came to rest on me.

"Hey, you busy?" she asked.

"Uh, just waiting for someone."

I noticed her give me the once over with her eyes. "You wanna make an easy two hundred bucks?" she said, raising her eyebrows. "Won't take but a couple of minutes."

I shrugged. Two hundred dollars was two hundred dollars. "Sure, I'm down. What do you need?"

She beckoned me to follow her into the corridor, stopping before one of the doors and pushing it open. The room beyond was huge, with high ceilings, and well lit with bright lights. Large rolling dividers allowed it to be split into smaller workspaces if needed and were currently blocking half of the room from sight. What really caught my eye, though, were the large, metre and a half tall black and white photos of nude male and female torsos that adorned the walls.

"You just gotta take off your clothes and let me snap a few quick photos," she explained as I took in my surroundings. "Just from your knees to your neck - no faces. Two hundred bucks for a couple of minutes standing around. Sound good?"

A little taken aback, but not one to back down from a challenge, I said I okay.

"Cool," she said, handing me a clipboard with a short form on it and picking up a camera that was on the ground by the wall and beginning to fiddle with it. "Sign this disclaimer and go ahead and get undressed and we'll get started."

The form was pretty straightforward; how old was I, did I consent to the use of my image, stuff like that. As I filled it out, I could hear the sounds of another camera clicking from the other side of the divider. More than a little anxious about random strangers walking in on my foray into the art world, it was with some timidity that I undressed until I was standing in all my butt-naked glory before the camera-wielding girl. She lifted the viewfinder up to her eye as I awkwardly tried to assume a pose similar to the ones the models in the nearby posters had taken.

"That's good, but I need you to be erect," said the redhead.

For a moment I thought she was talking about my posture, until I realised that all the men in the photos were sporting turgid erections. As anxious as I was, my cock was hanging flaccid between my legs. "Give it a few strokes, guy," added the camera-girl, unhelpfully.

Blushing furiously, I gave my dangling junk a few encouraging tugs and felt it throb and swell a little until it was swinging mostly-hard in front of me. My nervousness was definitely not helping me put on my best show, but the redhead clearly didn't know what my penis was capable of and began snapping away after I removed my hand from my shaft. The camera in her hands clicked and whirred a few times until the girl stopped and raised her head to look around the room, an unhappy grimace twisting her lips.

"You're doing fine, guy. The light's just shit," she explained. "Gimme a sec."

I watched, cock softening, unattended, as she wandered over to the divider and peeked her head around it. "Jo, I gotta get some of the rays from the skylight. Is it okay if I move this?" said the redhead to an unseen person on the other side of the mobile wall.

"No problem, Gwen," came the response. I swallowed loudly as my brain cottoned on to what was about to happen.

Gwen gripped the edge of the divider and slid it away across the floor, pushing it up against a wall and revealing what had previously been masked from my vision. The light in my side of the room grew even brighter - there was a large skylight in the roof that had previously been hidden by the sliding wall. Another woman with a camera was busy taking photos, paying no heed to me, but my eyes were abruptly glued to the model she was photographing. It was Catherine. She was standing with her back to me, hands holding her long hair above her shoulders, legs apart. Her ass looked amazing; large and round, but defying gravity as she flexed her thighs for the camera such that I could clearly make out the lips of her cunt beneath the heavenly globes. My cock bobbed and began to inflate as blood rushed into it.

The redheaded artist had wandered back towards me, head down as she fiddled with her camera once more. With my shaft now swollen with desire and throbbing urgently, I watched as she lifted the viewfinder to her eye, looked at me through it, and then peered over it, eyes wide as she took in the sight of my now tremendously tumescent organ. Credit to her professionalism, she regained her composure quickly and began clicking away. I didn't really notice what she was doing, however. Somehow, my body went through the motions of assuming a pose similar to those on the walls, but my mind was reeling at the sight of Cat's nude form. My dick was certainly enjoying the show, proudly swelling to proportions previously inconceivable even as I watched Catherine slowly turn around.

I snapped my head away from the delectable vision to face my photographer. "Heh, sorry, sometimes it takes a moment to get going, you know?" I stammered stupidly, fumbling through an excuse so she wouldn't think the current state of my cock was the result of seeing my sister naked.

"No... problem..." murmured Gwen, seemingly fascinated by the veiny, throbbing, iron bar that was my erection.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Cat was now holding a new pose that had her facing me. As nonchalantly as my fizzing, crumbling mental state permitted, I slowly shifted to a new position that let me face her in return. My cock pulsed powerfully, thanking me for presenting it with the view by pumping out a large bead of pre-cum from its cumslit.

"Oh, hey Lex," said Cat, casually looking at me and my room-filling boner. She still had her legs shoulder-width apart, but, since turning around, had moved her hands down from her hair to cup her heavy tits, squeezing them together and holding them out as if for a cleavage inspection. "I see Gwen roped you into helping out with the project."

My cock took on an angry red colour at the sight before me, deciding that my brain didn't really need blood that could be put to better use elsewhere. My sister's fingers sank deep into her titflesh and I swallowed a few times so as to avoid drooling. With admirable control, despite the ongoing feud it had with my penis, my mind managed to put together enough words to form a sentence. It had apparently decided that if she wanted to play it cool, I could too.

"Yeah, she said I'd get a cool two hundred if I took my clothes off for a few quick photos."

"Just a couple more now," said Jo, the other photographer. Cat released her breasts, letting them hang as she raised her arms skyward, intertwining them and clasping her hands together while bringing foot upwards and resting the sole against the side of her other leg's knee. The pose left her standing on a single limb, and the triangle formed by her legs exposed her cunt to me to an even greater extent. I could clearly make out the short lips of her labia and the hood of her clit. My cock was turning purple with need by now, and aching to nestle into something warm, wet and tight.

"Hah!" snorted Catherine. "How's it feel to be taking our grant money?"

"What's this project for, anyway?" I responded, my blood starved brain still somehow holding its own in the bitter war with my raging schlong. I shifted my pose for Gwen, putting my hands on my hips and thrusting my pelvis forward, angling my body slightly towards where Catherine stood. The underside of my aching glans was now slick with pre-cum and I felt a thin strand of it slowly ooze downwards to hang glistening from the furiously swollen mushroom-like crown.

It was Gwen who responded. "We're going to use them as a backdrop for a devised piece about human sexuality and taboos."

"Sounds interesting," I said, my mind dwelling on just how much experience I'd had with that over the previous week.

Gwen snapped a few more photos as Jo told Cat that she was finished. I couldn't help but notice that my sister didn't bother getting changed. Instead, she and the short-haired blonde I now knew was Jo came over to watch Gwen finish up shooting me. As she stood before me, I thought I could see a faint blush spreading across Jo's cheeks.

"There," announced Gwen, finally, "that should do it."

"Get all you needed?" I asked, talking to the photographer but watching Catherine over her shoulder as she walked back to where a collection of bags was piled against the wall. My cock was still straining to break free from my body and run wild around the room. Watching Cat's naked form bend over to retrieve something from a bag, presenting the ideal view of her amazing butt and salaciously tempting pussy as she did so, did not help in the least.

"Oh yeah," said Gwen with a smile, "we're good."

"Let me see," interjected Jo, sidling up to Gwen.

The two began skimming through the photos on Gwen's camera while Cat walked over to me. Bold as black coffee, she stood naked before me and, with an effort greater than the one it took to land men on the moon, I struggled to keep my gaze on her face instead of her gloriously jiggling boobs and the hard, dark pink nipples that capped them. She seemed to be standing too close to me as she handed me the small stack of bills she had in her hand. My ridiculously bloated, obscene erection was mere inches away from her skin. I swore I could feel a delicious, anxiety inducing warmth radiating from her body.

"We can probably get dressed now," said Catherine, flashing me the fastest of impish grins. I caught her gaze making a quick trip down to my groin and back up again.

"Thanks guys," I said, taking the offered cash.

The two photographers looked up, both saying thanks to me in return. "Sorry, I totally didn't know you were Cat's bro," continued Gwen. "It's cool you guys didn't mind being naked around each other."

Cat turned to face Gwen, sliding her arm around my waist as she did so and giving me a quick squeeze before letting go. The contact was like an exquisite electrical burn across my bare skin and my delirious penis squeezed out another heavy droplet of clear pre-cum from its over-aroused tip. "It's just my little brother," said my sister, laughing. "It's not like I haven't seen him naked before."

Yeah, when I was ten, I thought, but just grinned stupidly at them like everything was completely normal, nevermind the stupendously huge hard-on bobbing happily in front of us all - the elephant (more like the elephant's trunk) in the room.

Jo and Gwen went back to pouring over their photos while Cat and I got dressed. It was a brutal fight to get my angrily hard cock back in my shorts. It clearly had no intention of going away and to make matters worse my balls had begun throbbing with a dull ache in their overwhelming desire to pump out some cum. I must have looked like a proper idiot as I waddled next to Catherine on our way back to the car, trying to avoid meeting anyone's eyes while I strove to conceal my behemoth of an erection while also attempting to avoid jostling my achy, cum heavy balls. I must have groaned in relief when Cat said she'd drive on the way back, because she was chuckling to herself the whole way back, casting glances at my distressed face and my tenting shorts en route. I personally don't recall much of the journey, my mind being too full of obscene thoughts at the time.

When we finally made it back to the apartment building, my enthusiastic cock had come to the conclusion that it had been all show and no applause and was beginning to flag. We entered the elevator and I leaned heavily against the wall, wondering how long it would be before I could grind out an orgasm and relieve my aching balls. My dick was only half hard now, but I knew the slightest recollection of the photoshoot would bring it back to life faster than that buttplug had exited Mrs Bragg's ass. For now, though, I was just pleased the furious organ was in retreat. How was I to know the universe had other plans?

"Damn, Lex, this is going to be one crazy fuck!"

In cartoons, a character will occasionally do a double take wherein their head will vibrate rapidly from side to side in a fashion that I'd always thought would break an ordinary man's neck. I now know this to be untrue.

"Wha...?!" I blurted like a babbling moron.

As the elevator doors closed slowly behind her, Cat placed her hand against the front of my shorts and rubbed heavily. My cock, realising that the show was not actually over, returned to his seat and sat up straight.

"You mean you don't want to shag after waving that monster around?" asked Catherine, false innocence in her eyes. "C'mon, pull it out, let me have another look at it!"

I couldn't believe my ears, but after the past week, slow as I may be, I'd finally learned to just go with the flow. I looked around the elevator and, seeing no cameras, unzipped my fly and pulled the beast from my boxers. Of course the elevator in Cat's building had no cameras - the building itself was ancient, the elevator somehow even moreso. Ordinarily, the trip to her apartment on the ninth floor took a painful eternity. This time, however, the trip was looking like it wouldn't be painful at all.

Cat hefted my cock as it flopped out of the front of my shorts, letting it rest in her palm and watching, fascinated, as it throbbed and rapidly stiffened. Before my distracted penis could tell it to shut the fuck up, my brain voiced its usual objections; "You sure about this, Cat? I mean, what if someone comes in? And we're brother and sister?!"

"Bah," snorted Catherine. "The building's dead at this time of day and the family thing sure didn't stop you and Izzy, did it?"

"Whaaat the fuuuck?!" I groaned. Cat had wrapped her fingers around my turgid shaft and gave it a few experimental tugs. "Izzy... told you?"

"'Course she did, dummy," said Cat, still nursing my dick with short, abrupt pumps of her hand. "Izzy's not going to keep quiet about a fuck-stick like this." With that she released my swollen dick. Aroused enough it no longer required the structural support, the happy monster stuck proudly out from the front of my pants. I watched with hungry eyes as Cat turned away from me, unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down until they were riding just below her ass. She was wearing a black g-string and the vision that was her firm, round buttcheeks hanging out over the stretched waistband of her pants caused more obscene fluid to ooze from the crown of my cock. She pulled the thin string that ran down her asscrack to one side and looked back at me, eyelids heavy with lust. "C'mon, stick it in. Give me a quick taste."

You can't argue with an order like that. I put one hand on her hip to hold her steady and used the other to push my pulsing organ against her cunt-lips. The position she was in, with her shorts only just low enough to give me access, made progress difficult, but stuffing my swollen member into Cat's cunny was all that mattered at that moment, and I was going to give it my god damned best. Squeezing my dick tightly, I rubbed my pre-cum leaking tip up and down her shaved pussy entrance, glazing it with my discharge, and then gave another push. I was rewarded for my dedication when my pulsing, purple, mushroom-esque dickhead was suddenly engulfed by her hot wet quim.

"Oh god, Lex, it's in!" she moaned. "I can feel your dick in my cunt!"

jimmy_james
jimmy_james
453 Followers