Keeping up with the Joneses Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmy_james
jimmy_james
453 Followers

We lurched against the wall across from us, my cock-head lodged inside her twat, my shaft acting like a thick rope tying me to her pussy. "Shit, Cat, you feel so good!" I grunted.

With Catherine pressed up against the wall of the elevator, I moved my hands around to her front and slid them up under her t-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, and my hands quickly found what they were seeking. I wrapped them around her warm, soft tits, pinching her prominent, erect nipples between my middle and index fingers. As I hungrily mauled her boobs underneath her shirt, I flexed my hips with short, sharp thrusts, inching my dick deeper into her inviting twat until it bottomed out. Like two horny animals, oblivious to our surroundings, we began to rut.

Cat's ass remained squished against my pelvis as I fucked her. There was no artistry to our mating, no finesse. My cock was deep inside her hot cunny and I kept it there, mashing her against the wall of the elevator as I shunted my needy fuck-stick into her hole with short, primal thrusts. I gripped her titties viciously, crushing her diamond-hard nipples between fingers rigid with urgent lust. Each time I pushed my cock into her, I heard her emit a grunting exhalation of breath, similar in the arousal it represented to the animalistic noises I was making as I satiated my carnal lusts inside my sister's cunt. Even when the elevator door opened, we didn't stop our filthy, raw mating.

With her ass still jammed against my crotch, we stumbled out into the thankfully deserted hallway. Desperately focused on humping the tight, wet pussy wrapped around my dick, as we dropped to our knees, I kept bucking my hips, pumping my desperate tool into my sister's willing fuck-hole like a thing possessed. Cat bent over to lie against the old carpet that lined the hallway and I followed her, unceasingly plowing her offered orifice. If anyone had come out of their apartment on that floor, they would have seen a vision of pure debauchery - me mounting my sister like a beast, chest pressed against her back, haunches flexing rhythmically, mechanically, as we copulated incestuously.

Our primal rutting couldn't last forever. As I frantically humped my sibling's cunt, I could feel a tsunami building in my groin. With Catherine pinioned between me and the floor, my fevered thrusts became more urgent and erratic until the dam burst and I growled like the lust driven creature I was. Torrents of my seed gushed into Cat's cunny. Jet after jet of scalding hot cum spewed forth from my triumphant cock. As my testes heaved in the throes of orgasm, I never stopped pumping my hips, fucking my jizz into her even as my pleasure-wracked tool spurted out more.

Catherine's cum-stuffed pussy let out a sloppy, wet slurp as I pulled my glistening cock from her. Looking more than a little guilty, she rolled onto her side and pulled her pants up over her seed glazed quim. I staggered to my feet as she picked herself up off the floor and flashed me a wicked little grin. "We kinda got a little carried away there, huh?" she said.

"Just a little?" I asked, giving her a sheepish smile.

I began to tuck my satisfied penis back inside my shorts, but Cat grabbed the deflating organ before I could put it away and began tugging it, and subsequently me, towards her door. I noticed she hadn't bothered buttoning up her shorts. "C'mon, let's jump in the shower quick. I'm feeling more than a little dirty."

I followed her inside, letting her drag me by the cock all the way to her bathroom. Once we were in the tiny room, she let go of my now shrunken phallus and turned the shower on before peeling her clothes off.

"God-damn that was fucking kinky," said Cat, tossing her clothes out the open bathroom door as she shucked them.

"You're not wrong," I agreed, following suit and stripping down, excited at the thought of climbing into the shower with her and feeling her bare, wet skin against mine. Between my legs, my spent schlong pulsed with a weak 'Go team!'. Now completely undressed, Cat reached out and gave my hanging package a gentle squeeze.

"That was really hot, bro," she said, holding a hand under the shower to test the temperature, "but since I didn't get to cum, we're going to have to get you up and ready for round two."

"This can be arranged," I said, smiling like the lucky fool I was.

"Thought as much," said Cat, wiggling her bum at me and stepping into the shower.

It was a tight fit with the two of us in there, but that just meant I got to feel her curvy, toned body pressed against mine. When she turned to face me as I climbed in after her, I took the opportunity to grab her wet titties with both hands, lifting one up and stooping as best I could so I could suck on one of her dark pink nipples. The small nub quickly grew hard under the caresses of my tongue, and I gently pinched it between my thumb and forefinger as I moved my oral attention over to the next one.

"Ohhh, that feels nice," moaned my sister as her nipple stiffened in my mouth, "you're really a tits guy, aren't you?"

"Mmm noh' jus' a thith guy," I objected from around the boob in my face, and moved my hands down to her ass to prove her wrong.

Cat laughed as I manhandled her butt. She shifted against me and I felt her arms doing something behind my head. Then I heard the click of the lid of a bottle of body-wash. "Hey, that's nice and all," she said, handing me a soapy loofah, "but if you're going to go exploring, at least do a bit of scrubbing."

I gave a mock huff and seized the loofah. "You were always passing off chores on me," I said in a complaining tone, but unable to conceal my grin. "I see some things never change."

"Lex, listen to your big sister and get to work," said Cat in a commanding tone.

I was more than happy to oblige, glorying in the sensation of her body against mine, wet breasts mashed against my chest, as I began scrubbing her back, slowly making my way down to her ass. I must admit, I lingered there, groping and massaging the slippery globes longer than was absolutely necessary, but it could not be helped. That booty had been the target of my fevered imagination for too long. The plethora of tantalizing sensations were having the desired effect and my cock began to stir, throbbing gently as blood steadily pumped into it. By the time I'd finished with her back and told her to turn around so I could do her front, my dick was dangling, half hard between my thighs. Taking the opportunity as it was presented, I paused scrubbing her to heft my hardening tool and nestle it into the cleft of her buttcrack. As I resumed soaping her up, Catherine began rocking on her feet, causing my growing phallus to slide gently up and down in the valley of her ass. The sensual touch was divine, and I took my time, massaging her soapy, ample bosom and marvelling as I felt my fingers alternately sink into or slide across the slick surface of her ripe titties as she teased my cock with her butt.

"Mmm, feels like we're almost there," said Cat as I finished scrubbing her front and my shaft grew stiff against her ass. "Alright, your turn."

"You're going to make me smell all flowery with that stuff," I said as she took the loofah from my hands and turned around to face me once more.

"Deal with it," quipped Cat, adding more soap to the scrubber and getting to work on my back.

When she reached my ass, I gave a little start and my cock, sandwiched against her belly, pulsed powerfully. "Oh, I see little brother likes it when his sister plays with his butt!" she needled.

Confused and a little aroused, I shed my jocular attitude. "I dunno," I mumbled. "It feels kind of nice, I guess."

Catherine didn't respond, she simply moved a soapy finger down to my asshole and began making small massaging rotations around the wrinkled ring of muscle. It was like someone winding a spring, and by the time she moved her hand even lower to massage my taint, my cock was straining between us. "I'll have to remember that trick," she finally said. "Alright, time for the front. Turn around."

I turned my back to her, the sensation of her firm boobs against my back, hard nipples pressing against my skin, reminding me of my encounter with mom when she dressed the cut on my hand. I put my arms out and leaned against the wall, blissfully revelling in the experience of being naked in the shower with my sister pressed against me, being made clean in such a dirty manner. Just as I thought it couldn't get much better, her hands reached my tumescent erection. Gripping it firmly, she ran the loofah over my pelvis and caressed my swinging ballsack, before moving on to my veiny shaft. With agonizing slowness, she pumped the soapy organ. I unconsciously held my breath, the feeling of her hands on my soap slicked cock almost more than I could take.

Then, she suddenly stopped, leaving me panting with arousal. "All done!" she announced in a smug voice.

With hunger in my eyes, I turned to face her. I was at a loss for words, and so simply slid my left arm under her leg, raising it until her knee was level with her tit, and used my right hand to guide my desperate slab of cock-meat back into the cunt in so urgently required. Thrown momentarily off-balance by my bold action, Cat quickly wrapped her arms about my neck and held on tightly as her quim accepted my offering. Her face mere inches from mine, I watched her eyes widen briefly before relaxing again as I penetrated her. Her lips were slightly parted, her wet hair plastered to her neck; an image of pure sex that I would never forget. I leaned forward and kissed her, biting her lip gently as I pushed upwards with my manhood. Our lips stayed locked together as we began to move in synchrony, flexing our hips slowly and enjoying the sensation of her grasping pussy sliding steadily up and down my column of cock-meat.

How long we fucked like that, I could not say, but eventually Cat broke off our kiss. "Lex, my legs are about to give out," she said in a voice made low and heavy with desire, "and my fingers are turning into raisins."

With some reluctance, I withdrew my dick from her cunny and she turned off the shower. Still dripping wet, Catherine led me out to the living room and pushed me down onto the couch that backed against the window looking out onto the balcony. I lay on my back and watched as my shatteringly gorgeous sister climbed on top of me and slowly lowered herself onto my waiting shaft. Her slow descent was exquisite, turning to blissful torture as she pulled herself back up again until my just my cumslit was kissing her pussy-lips. My shaft glistened in the orange, late-afternoon sunlight coming through the window beside us, wet with her juices and the copious seed I had spurted into her during our frantic mating in the elevator. This slow, passionate fuck was the complete opposite. No frantic, animalistic rutting, just a smooth, tender coupling between a brother and his sister.

When she lowered herself back down on my engorged cock, I couldn't help but moan in pleasure. My sister silenced me by leaning forward and planting her lips against mine once more. I reached down and gripped her ass with my hands, clenching her sublime buttocks firmly and guiding her up and down my cock. With her round tits mashed against my chest and her ass rising and falling on my lap, dragging her moist cunny along the length of my rampant erection, we fucked languidly in the heat of the afternoon. We went at it for what seemed like a blissful eternity, alternating between who was taking the lead. For a while it was her, pressed against me, flexing her haunches as she humped my swollen dick, then I'd hold her still, gripping her butt firmly and pistoning my tool upwards into her. The sheen of sweat replaced the dampness of the shower as we continued fucking into the dregs of the afternoon. The small room filled with the musky scent and gentle slapping sounds of our sex and when we weren't kissing deeply, I watched my sister's eyelids flicker and listened to her short, sighing moans as she rode out an orgasm until I felt my own boiling slowly up the length of my cream soaked cock. As I peaked, I held her tight against me, one hand entwined in her damp hair and holding her head to my shoulder, the other clenching her ass firmly, keeping her still as I bucked my hips.

Catherine gasped as I came. "Oh god, I can feel you cumming," she groaned as I inseminated her for the second time that day. "Fuuuck yesss, fill me up..."

I didn't have much choice in the matter. Cat's cunt gripped my cock like a buttery vice and my hips spasmed uncontrollably as I poured my seed into that exquisite hole. Throbbing spurt after throbbing spurt of my hot, sticky cum fountained into her twat until a sloppy mixture of it and her cream began to trickle down my balls.

Catherine lay on top of me, my spent member deflating slowly inside her, for a ten divine minutes until she wearily reminded me that we had to get going soon if I didn't want to be driving back in the dark. I groaned to indicate how much I felt like getting up, but Cat was having none of it and planted a final, quick smooch on my lips before climbing off me. I lay still, panting heavily awe both watched a small river of my jism ooze from her well-fucked quim and down the inside of her thighs.

"That was fantastic, Lex," she said.

"You are an amazing fuck, Cat," I said, sighing contentedly as I picked myself up into a sitting position.

"Better than Izzy?" she asked, grinning salaciously.

"That's a trap, and I'm not that stupid," I retorted, sticking my tongue out at her.

Cat laughed at my wisdom. "Damn, Lex, that elevator fuck... Let's make a deal for the summer - you can have my pussy wherever and whenever you want, and I get the same rights to that monster of a cock."

"That also sounds like a trap," I said, grinning rakishly, "but the bait's too good. Deal."

"Great," she said with a wide grin. "Now get back in the shower. We have to hit the road in a minute and we're filthy again."

I slowly peeled myself off the couch.

"What, you don't want to show up at home reeking of sex? Then what was the point of all that crazy fucking?" I asked, giving her a rueful smirk as I headed back into the bathroom.

jimmy_james
jimmy_james
453 Followers