Kelcey & The Bachelor Party

Story Info
First the Bachelorette Party, now the Bachelor Party.
7.7k words
4.47
74.2k
90
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning Kelcey woke up with drymouth and a hangover. Mercifully, Chuck had been taking care of the kids and this allowed Kelcey an extra hour and a half of much needed sleep. As she woke, Kelcey thought of how much she enjoyed being handcuffed and put on display last night. The only thing that was missing was getting her pussy fucked by that cop's gorgeous, big dick.

Ohhhhh.... she remembered how she'd snowballed with her sister, the bride to Hannah. Sharing the cop's hot cum with her. Never having been with a woman before, Kelsey felt oddly turned on. That it was her sister was scandalously naughty, and made her pussy moist. She unconsciously touched herself, rubbing her finger over her smooth pussy and teasing her clit.

Oh god, I wonder what Hannah thinks? She watched her sister suck a guy off on stage, then shared his cum. I know we were both wasted, but still....

Getting out of bed, Kelcey started to think about what all needed to be done today. The usual stuff around the house- pick up after everyone, get some laundry done, make sure that Chuck hasn't fallen asleep with the two-year-old playing in the road.... God, this is dreary at times. Kelcey thought about missed opportunities, how fate had led her here. Then she grinned, chuckling to herself about fate leading her to that wonderful cock last night.

Popping a couple of Advil in her mouth, she stripped down to get in the shower. Kelcey thought she looked OK, but was far from satisfied with herself. Even though she had a body that most women would die for, and a very pretty face with a clear complexion, Kelcey thought that she needed numerous little plastic surgeries done to make things right. Like most women, she saw flaws that no one else did.

"I'm such a slut," Kelcey thought to herself. The word rolled around in her mind, and she considered how much she fit the definition. She certainly loved sex. She masturbated at least three times a week, and usually was able to coax Chuck into doing her once a week on top of that. Kelcey loved porn, and trolled the internet at least two hours each week.

But what Kelcey really loved was chatting with men on-line. In the semi-anonymous world of the internet, Kelcey was free to indulge herself, to write things on chats that she'd never said out loud. Kelcey loved to flirt online even more than she did in person, probably because she thought it was safe. One of the only good things about Chuck's alcoholism was that he nodded out early, which gave Kelsey the chance to stay online for hours on end.

There were almost a dozen men that Kelcey chatted with on a regular basis. The idea of all these men wanting her really turned Kelcey on, satisfying her need for attention that was so lacking in her marriage. "So many men, so little time..." she said to herself as she started the day's work.

By late afternoon, Kelcey had caught up with her work when her phone rang. It was Hannah. "So, you getting nervous, Sis?" Kelcey asked.

"Only about last night- I got pretty drunk and I think we both got pretty wild. Did we really do what I think we did with that cop?"

"We sure did. I thought it was pretty hot, to be honest. Never thought I'd be snowballing with my sister."

Hannah blushed at the question, and asked, "What do you think the rest of the girls are going to say about us?"

"Not a damn thing- they were there too, handling cocks and getting wild just like we were." This seemed to make Hannah more comfortable.

"Kelc, could you do me a huge favor? I need you to pick up the centerpiece and drop it off at our place tonight- could you do that for me? They're open until nine." What Kelcey really wanted to do was to go to bed early, as she felt worn out.

"OK, I got it."

"You're the best, Sis"

After getting the kids down and "Yeah, whatever..." from Chuck when told him about her errand, Kelcey headed out the door. She wore a denim skirt, a light cotton button-down blouse. The folks at the shop were helpful and ready, and loaded the centerpiece into the back of Kelcey's Explorer. As she drove to her sister's place, Kelcey daydreamed about last night's action. She felt a tingle of excitement when she remembered being "arrested." Truth be known, Kelcey really liked sucking dicks. And that one last night was scrumptious.

As she walked up to Hannah's apartment, she saw a paper taped on the door. Printed in huge, colorful letters, it read, "Had to run out- please drop off centerpiece at 124 Blue Jasmine Lane." Slightly exasperated but not surprised with her sister, Kelcey hopped back in the Explorer and headed down the road. The drive across town wasn't that bad, but Kelcey wanted to get back home.

At 9:30 PM, Kelcey arrived at 124 Blue Jasmine. It was a large, two story home with a lot of cars parked out front, and a lot of noise coming from inside. Kelcey hadn't expected this, but whatever, she would drop off the centerpiece and be on her way.

As she came up to the door, it opened, and she was greeted by Jason, Hannah's fiancé. Mixed race, and very handsome, Jason had a beer in his hand as he pulled Kelcey inside. "C'mon in and join us for a drink!" Jason leaned down- he was well over a foot taller than Kelcey- and kissed her on the cheek, at the same time putting his hand around her waist with his fingers just on the top of Kelcey's ass.

As she walked thru the foyer into the great room, Kelcey saw the room was filled with men, all of whom were feeling no pain. There was a keg in the corner, and the smell of marijuana filled the air. From the sign hung over the fireplace, ornately decorated with the naked silhouettes of busty Barbie Doll women was a "Good Luck Jason- Happy Bachelor's Party" sign.

Kelcey was very aware of all of the eyes on her as Jason led her over to the bar. Having been around his future sister-in-law before, Jason made her a margarita with no salt on the rim. "Glad you could make it, Kelc.... These guys were getting boring!!" The guys hooted, and as she turned around she noticed that there was a porn film on the big screen TV with two silicone-injected blondes riding a cock while sucking on another.

Kelcey felt warm, and took a drink of her margarita. She winced, as Jason had obviously not gone easy on the tequila, but the icy drink felt good going down. Suddenly Kelcey felt the drink being taken from her hand, and Hannah's co-worker Denny had his arms around her. "C'mon and dance with me baby!" Despite being about 20 pounds overweight, Denny was a very good dancer. With Marc Anthony's "I Need to Know" blaring, Denny samba'd with Kelcey, ending with a low dip and a kiss right above her cleavage.

The kiss brought whoops and hollers from the rest of the guys, and her margarita was thrust back in her hands. Kelcey drank deeply, and was quickly dragged out to dance again by another man, Bald and powerfully built, this guy also knew what he was doing on the dancefloor. "I thought only gay men could dance this well," Kelcey told her partner.

He laughed, grabbed her ass with both hands, and pulled her into his pelvis. "Does this feel gay to you?" Kelcey could feel his semi-hard cock grind up against her pussy. She pushed him away, and went back to her drink.

"Jason, I'm going to have to go now- thanks for the drink. I want to leave before your stripper gets here."

"What makes you think I'm going to have a stripper, Kelc?"

"Don't men always have strippers at their bachelor parties?"

"Not always.... sometimes we have hookers instead!!!!" This brought loud hoots from the guys, all of whom seemed to have gathered in the room. "There's only one thing better than a hooker- and that's a nympho!!!"

Suddenly two men grabbed Kelcey's arms. Jason downed his beer, put his hands on either side of her face, and kissed Kelsey hard. "What do you think you're doing!!!" Kelcey screamed.

"Nothing you don't like, "and he kissed her again, forcing his tongue in her mouth.

"Stop it, stop or I'll...."

"You'll what, call the police?" Now loud roars of laughter pealed through the room. The men holding her arms turned her around to face the big screen TV.

To her horror, Kelcey saw a shaky video of her and the cop/dancer from last night. The quality wasn't great, but you could clearly see Kelcey's face as she hungrily slurped the cop's cock in her mouth. "Where did you..." she stuttered.

"Doesn't matter, does it, slut." Jason said.

Kelcey shivered and replied, "What do you think you're doing!!!"

"Just what you really want," and Jason stepped forward and put his hand up her denim skirt.

He quickly found her crotch, and pushed her panties aside. His finger found her slit. "She's wet all ready- told you guys she was the bomb!!!" The room exploded with howls, and Kelcey fought to release her arms from the grasp of the two men.

Her struggles only brought more whoops from the crowd. "Go on and give it to her first so we can have our turn!"

Taking his finger out of her pussy, Jason got down on his knees. "Hold her tight, boys, I'm going in!" As the two men wrenched her arms behind her, Jason lifted her below-the-knee skirt, and put his head underneath.

Again, the room erupted in laughter and lewd comments. "Eat 'em up, boy!" "I wouldn't want to eat that an hour from now!!!"

Jason pushed Kelcey's panty crotch aside, grabbed her asscheeks with both hands, and went to work on her. With the two men on her arms and Jason controlling her hips, he had no problem finding her slit with his tongue. As he worked on her, Kelcey felt herself losing her fear. He sucked her labia into his mouth, first one side then the other. Kelcey struggled some more.

"Keep her still!!" Jason commanded. One of the men grabbed a handful of her hair, and pulled her head back. Jason kneaded her ass while he continued to lick her.

"Stop it, stop it!!!" Kelcey said, but her voice wasn't very loud. Someone mocked her, "Stop it, Stop it..." and the men laughed loudly. Jason found her clitoris, and began flicking the end of his tongue over it rapidly.

Jason lifted one of Kelcey's legs and put it over his shoulder. He went back to work on her clitty, and began to fingerfuck her at the same time. "Oh my God...." Kelcey moaned.

Some of the men began to take their shirts off. Jason put a second finger inside her, and pulled his head out from under her skirt. "Boys, I believe she's about ready!!!" Sliding his fingers out of her now-wet pussy, Jason lifted Kelcey's other leg over his shoulders.

With the two men holding her arms, Jason slowly stood up. Supporting her butt with his hands, Jason maneuvered his head back under her skirt and began licking her again. As he tongue-fucked her, more of the men began to strip down. Some opened their pants and began stroking their cocks.

"That's enough of that, time to get down to business!!!" Jason hollered, and they lowered Kelcey down. "Help her get more comfortable, boys, while I get ready."

The man on her right slid his hand up her skirt, and roughly pawed her pussy. "You're going to love this, aren't you baby?" he whispered in her ear, his hot breath exciting her more. The other man unbuttoned her blouse, and slid it off her shoulders.

"Let's see those titties!!!!"

"TITS, TITS, TITS," came the chant. While the man who took off her blouse fumbled with her bra clasp- men could never do those well- the other man popped a button off her skirt and dropped in around her ankles, leaving Kelcey with nothing but her shoes and disheveled thong. Kelcey straightened her thong, trying to cover her pussy.

One of the two men spanked her butt hard, stinging her and leaving a red hand print on her ass. "Don't worry about that, babe."

Jason was now naked in front of her. He had a sculpted body, with great abs and a semi-rigid cock. "I'll take care of that." Jason slipped his thumbs inside the elastic waistband of her thong, and pulled it off. "Looks like shaved pussy tonight, boys!!!" Kelcey was a clean freak, and shaved her pussy almost daily. "Now let's see what you can do- show me your stuff, babe." Jason put his hands on her shoulders, pushing her down.

Kelcey kneeled in front of him, and he pushed himself in her mouth. "Get ready boys, it's going to be one helluva night!!!" Jason said. Holding the back of her head, Jason began to fuck Kelcey's face. Her bottle blond hair bobbed back and forth as he pushed into her.

"That's good, baby, suck that cock! Suck it good for me." Kelcey put Jason's balls in her hands, and began to caress them. Jason took his hands from the back of her head, and Kelcey stroked his shaft while she worked on his cockhead with her lips. Someone got behind her, and she felt his cock on her back. He began squeezing her tits, and said, "I'm next."

Kelcey pulled off Jason's dick for a second, and looked around the room. She could see eleven men from where she was at, and all of them wanted a piece of her. "What the hell am I doing?" she thought to herself. Just then, Jason pushed his prick up against her lips, and she went back to blowing him. "That's a good girl, suck that dick," he said. An older looking man stood naked on her left side. "Get me started, slut."

Kelcey reached up and began to stroke his cock, still sucking Jason, still being tit-groped by the man behind her. "I want some of that!" said a younger looking guy, and he got on Kelcey's other side, and she began to stroke him too. "Glad to see you getting into this, Kelc," said Jason. "We wouldn't have raped you, but then again, after seeing that video, I knew we wouldn't have to."

Three guys came in from the back, bringing a king sized mattress with a fitted sheet on it. Other guys moved some furniture, and they lay the mattress on the floor in front of the fireplace. "Time to try that out!!!" Jason called, and he pulled away from Kelcey. The other three men moved back, and Jason picked Kelcey up.

She straddled him, and he pushed inside her. Jason, being quite the athlete, had no problem supporting Kelcey. She locked her hands behind his neck, and he fucked her standing up. Walking her around the room, he brought her over to the mattress, and kneeled down. "I've wanted this for so long."

Kelcey replied, "I've wanted you too, but didn't think it'd be like this." Jason scooted her to the center of the mattress, and said, "I didn't either, but I'm gonna get it now."

Mounting her missionary style, Jason held his cock with one hand, and guided himself into her. "Uhhhhhh" went Kelcey as he entered her. It had been so long, so very long since Chuck gave it to her. She bent her knees, shifting her hips so Jason could get deeper inside her. Jason stroked her slowly, deeply ten times, and handled her tits. Tilting her head back, she saw that the mattress was surrounded by guys, almost all of them stroking their cocks. Long and thin, short and fat, some slightly bent, some hairy, some bald, there were lots of cocks waiting for her. "Don't worry, you'll get your chance at those," Jason told her. He began to hammer her pussy with his hard cock as fast as he could fuck her.

"Give it to me, give it to me, GIVE IT TO ME GOOD." Kelcey moaned.

One of the guys shot his load, and some cum landed on Kelcey's forehead. Some of the guys laughed, and said, "Well, that was your turn."

Looking into her gray eyes, Jason said, "Eat it up, slut, you know you want it." Kelcey wiped the cum with her fingers, and put them in her mouth. "Such a nasty slut."

"Uh huh, you know I am, Jason."

Jason put his hands behind her knees, pushing them up towards her head. "This is for you..." Jason fucked her deep, and she felt him surge inside her.

"Oh yeah, baby..."

"Here we go...." His eyes rolled back, and Jason began to cum inside her. Seeing him go over the edge sent Kelcey there too, and she began to cum with him, her pussy spasming.

"Oh, oh, oh, OH OH," Kelcey moaned as she came and Jason twitched twice more, filling her with his semen. Kelcey was grateful she was on the pill.

"Boys, that's one hot pussy. I know she came for me- keep her cumming." Jason stood up and looked down at her. "Don't be a party pooper, Kelcey- make these guys happy"

"Yes, sir!" she replied.

The older man who she had jerked off stepped forward. "My turn now," he said. Kelcey opened her legs for him, but he laughed and said, "Not that way." Roughly grabbing her hips, he spun her over onto her belly, then lifted her hips up. "This is how you're gettin' it from me, slut." Mounting her doggy-style, he pushed her head down in the mattress. "Is this how you like it, slut? Hard and fast?" Kelcey moaned "uh huh" as his balls slapped up against her inner thighs.

"You love the cock, don't you? DON'T YOU!!!"

Kelcey moaned, 'Yeah"

Chuck never talked dirty to her in bed, and she loved being told what to do. "Not good enough, slut, SAY IT, AND SAY IT LOUD SO THEY CAN HEAR YOU!"

Her cunt filled, her passion on fire, Kelcey did what she was told. "I LOVE COCK!" The men all hooted.

"That's better. You're going to fuck all of them, aren't you."

Kelcey felt shamed, but at the same time felt so hot. "Yes, I am."

As the man continued to stroke her pussy steadily with his cock, some of Jason's cum began to drip out of her. "You love getting fucked, don't you? Love that cock in your cunt, don't you?" His rough talk turned her on so much. "Get back on that cock, slut, fuck it hard!" Kelcey pushed back against his shaft, doing what she was told.

"That's it, fuck me. Fuck me good, and I'll let you have some more dicks. That's what you want, isn't it? More dick?"

Kelcey started to cum again, and told him "Give it to me good." Her orgasm washed over her, and the man kept pumping her pussy. "Oh that's good, cum for me again, slut." He kept on stroking her, and she couldn't get enough. "C'mon, bitch, fuck me and make me cum!!!"

Kelcey threw her blond hair over her shoulder, raised up her arms and looked back at him. "Is this what you want?" she said as she pushed back on his cock, squeezing him with her pussy.

"That's right, baby," He grabbed her hair, and pulled her head back, riding her hard. "Ready for my load?" He increased his speed, and their thrusts met each other. Every guy standing around had their stiff dicks in their hands, all watching Kelcey get fucked.

"Oh yeah, give me that cum" she hissed. He tensed, and jammed himself as far as he could into her. She felt a second load of cum enter her pussy as he banged her hard.

"That's a good slut, take that cum. Give her a towel, and she'll be ready for more. This is going to take too long- we need to do more than one at a time. C'mon boys, let's get busy." He pulled out of her, and went to get his drink.

Denny, the dancer tossed her a towel. "Wipe yourself up." Cum was leaking out of her. Denny stood over her, and announced, "This is where I'm puttin' mine, you guys gotta go somewhere else." His dick stood at attention, and he reached down and held it with his right hand. With his left hand behind her head, he began to slap Kelcey in the face with his cock. "Want this? Want this cock, baby?" She nodded, and took him in her mouth.

"That's right, suck that dick. C'mon guys, get's get the party started!!!!" With that there was some pushing and shoving to get next to Kelcey. Quickly, someone got behind her and filled her pussy with their cock. Two other guys stood on either side of Denny, and Kelcey began jerking them off while she sucked Denny's cock.

A cock in her mouth, one in her pussy, one in each hand.... Kelcey was totally turned on. She loved to be the center of attention. That's why she flirted so much. Now she was getting all of the attention. She took her mouth off Denny's cock said, "Don't anybody jerk off too much, I want every drop!" Kelcey looked up at the two guys who she was jerking off and asked, "Tell me where you want to cum, boys- in my mouth, on my face or on my titties- but don't cum on the floor."