Kelcey & The Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yeah...." came the answer.

The younger brother was so cute and delicious, Kelcey just wanted to eat him up. She held one hand on his thigh to brace herself from the pushing, and put the other up on his hairless chest while she tried to take him as deep as she could in her mouth. Finding his nipple with her left hand, she began to pinch him. Seeing this gave the older brother the same idea, and he began to pinch Kelsey's all ready tender nipples.

As soon as he began to work on her nipples, Kelsey felt the heat again. The cock in her ass was wonderful, and she loved the feeling of two cocks in her even more than the she did the huge dick earlier. She heard Jason's voice- "Look at her- she's ready- give it to her good now, boys!!! The men applauded, and the two men began fucking her as hard and they could. The younger brother pulled out of her mouth, and held her face.

"Swallow it all for me," he told her, his eyes flashing with passion. "Give it to me now," Kelsey replied, lunging for his penis to do what she was told. As he held her head and fucked her mouth, she grabbed his tight butt, and sucked his cockhead with her lips, using her tongue on his undershaft.

"Oh fuck, here we go!!!!" The younger boy began to cum in her mouth.

As he came, his brother squeezed Kelcey's nipples hard. Between seeing the young stud's face as he came in her mouth and the heat from her nipples and the cocks, Kelcey started another orgasm. As she tightened, so did the older brother. His orgasm set off the thin man, and suddenly all four people were cumming simultaneously.

Kelcey felt another load in her pussy, and felt the wetness in her ass. She started to choke some, and swallowed fast to take the load in her mouth. The orgasm wasn't as big as her last one, but was great all the same.

After finishing off the last five guys, Kelcey felt used and slutty. She had serviced a room full of men, and even sucked off one of her student's dads. She couldn't believe that there was a film of her sucking off the dancer/cop. As she gathered her clothes and cleaned up, she wondered how many men would be jerking off while they watched her on the video. She felt very satisfied. For now, anyway.