Kelcey & The Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, the guy in her left hand said, "On your face, NOW!!!" Kelcey turned towards him, and he started spurting. Cum shot up into her dark roots, on her forehead, above her right eye, and on her cheeks. Kelcey took him in her mouth and sucked him, getting the last drops out of his cock.

As he finished, Denny pushed him aside. "Finish me, cumslut!!"

Of course, Kelcey obliged. Bobbing furiously, still jerking off the other guy, still getting fucked from behind, Kelcey took Denny down her throat until she gagged. "That's right, choke on it!!" Her gag reflex made her tighten up, and she felt more cum being deposited in her cunt. Denny held her head down on his cock, and she felt light headed as she fought for a breath. Letting up for a second, Denny sneered, "Swallow it all, don't lose any."

Groaning loudly, Denny pushed his load down Kelcey's throat. She didn't have any choice but to swallow his cum, and took it all. "Oh fuck, yeah!!!" Denny exclaimed as Kelcey licked the sensitive underside of his cock, making him twitch with pleasure. As two left, two more came to take their place.

"Hang on, boys, there's plenty to go around."

Kelcey took a big drink of her margarita, then wiped herself up. "Come here, big boy, let's get you ready to ride, "she said to the guy on her right she'd been jerking off. A few sucks later, she spit on his cock and stroked him. "Lie down on your back- I want to ride you."

She slid him inside her, and quickly had three more cocks in her face. Taking turns, she worked all three guys with her mouth, bouncing on the cock in her snatch. The guy she'd been jerking came on her tits, and she rubbed them as she continued to service the other two. Pausing for a second, she looked at the guy she'd mounted. "Pinch my nipples for me..."

As he did, Kelcey came again- her fourth orgasm. She humped him as fast as she could while continuing to alternate between the cocks in her face. Kelcey moaned, and the guy in her mouth starting cumming.

"Oh god...." He moaned, pulling out of her mouth and finishing on her face. At this, another guy began to cum, and Kelcey quickly put him in her mouth. "Swallow meeeeeee...." And she did.

Kelcey kept fucking and sucking, loving being treated like a whore. The filthier the men talked to her, the hotter she got. Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice.

"Hello, Mrs. Moran." Kelcey looked up to see the father of one of her students holding his enormous cock. "Why, fancy meeting you here, Mr. Ayers. Where is your wife tonight?" Kelcey asked, cleaning some more cum off her.

"At home with the kids. I didn't expect to see you here, but I'm glad I did. Boys, this is the woman who has flirted with me for several years now. She teaches at my kid's school, and has been teasing my cock for years. No more teasing, Kelcey... time to pay up."

Kelcey felt herself flush. Fucking all these men- including her future brother-in-law- was one thing, but this was another. She was no longer an anonymous slut, now she was with someone who knew her. Thinking about things for a minute, Kelcey realized that she was much too far gone to stop now. So, she didn't. "C'mere Dan. Let's see what you've got there."

A few seconds later, Kelcey had Dan Ayer's cock in her mouth. She was giving a blow job to the father of one of her former students. Kelcey felt so naughty.... But Dan's cock was so delicious. "Am I making up for my teasing now, Dan?" Kelcey took him deep in her hot mouth, holding his balls while she used her tongue on him.

Another one of the partygoers got behind her and began screwing her pussy. He had a small dick, and Kelcey could tell he wouldn't last. "Do you like to watch me suck his cock while you fuck me?" she asked the guy inside her cunt. "I.... I.... I.... oooohhhhhh.....oooohhhh...." And just like she thought he would, he blew his load.

Kelcey looked up at Dan, telling him, "That's why I like men Iike you Dan, you know just how to treat a girl like me." He nodded, his thinning gray hair bobbing, and replied, "I sure do. I know what sluts like you want. Lots of cock, and you want it hard and fast." He held her face, and told her, "Look at me when you suck my dick." Kelcey looked into his eyes, and began to lick his shaft while she massaged his balls. "Does Karen do this for you, Dan? Does she get nasty with your dick like me?"

Dan groaned, telling her, "Karen only goes down on me maybe three times a year. But I knew from the first time I met you that you loved to suck cock, Mrs. Moran."

"Um hmmmm, I sure do,..." and Kelcey wrapped her lips around his cockhead, slurping him loudly. "Does Karen swallow like I do, Dan?"

"Never.... Uhhhhh...." Kelcey could feel him losing control, dripping pre-cum into her mouth.

"Give it to me, I've wanted it from you for so long."

"UHHHHH UHHHHH UHHHHH" and Dan filled her mouth with his hot white cum.

Kelcey looked up at the handsome man, and showed him the cum she'd saved in her mouth. Sticking her tongue out, he saw his load in her mouth. He groaned again, "Oh my God...." and she swallowed him. "Nice to see you again, Mr. Ayers."

Almost as fast as the words were out of her mouth, Kelcey came face to face with the largest prick she'd ever seen in her life. With shoulder length reddish blond hair and a star tattoo just over his uncut prick, the man made Kelcey weak in the knees.

Kelcey instinctively knew some men were putty in her hands. She liked to toy with them, enjoyed dominating them. She had developed a dominating streak because her husband Chuck was so immature and weak about so many things. She didn't want to, but she had to wear the pants in the family at times.

But what she really wanted was a strong man to rule over her, to make her serve him, to subjugate her. When faced with strong men like the one who was now pushing his cockhead in her mouth, Kelcey swooned. This is what she really wanted.

With a deep voice he told her, "I'm going to make you mine, honey." Kelcey was able to wrap both of her hands around his shaft and still had three inches of cock plus a huge mushroom head to deal with. She couldn't take him all the way in her mouth- he was too big. "I'm gonna make you beg for more." None of the other men wanted to get on the mattress, knowing that they couldn't measure up to the beast that was taking Kelcey now.

He picked her up like a doll, and threw her, flipping her over onto her back. His huge hands went behind her knees, and he bent Kelcey's knees up next to her ears. "You've had the rest, now I'm gonna give you the best." With that, he pushed himself up against her pussy. Wet from excitement and cum, Kelcey was well lubricated. Which was a good thing, because the thing between her legs looked big enough to tear her.

Adjusting himself, he put his member just at her opening. The man's blue eyes mesmerized Kelcey. "Because I like your attitude, I'm going to give you a minute to adjust before I start to really give it to you." He began to enter her, and Kelcey winced. His cock was so fat that she was being stretched in ways that hadn't happened since she gave birth to her son.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." He started to push some more, and Kelcey felt like she was ready to explode. "That's right baby, take it in that tight pussy. You can do it...." Stroking her with just his cockhead, Kelcey was unbelievably turned on. With each stroke, a little more of the massive penis worked inside her. He had barely gotten halfway in her when Kelcey said, "I can't take it, I can't take it."

"You can and you will," was the response. He raised his thighs, changing the angle of the penetration, and continued to work his cockmeat into her. "That's right, give into it. The pain will pass." Kelcey bit her lip and groaned. It had only been a couple of minutes, and her pussy was aching. Her eyes watered. "Time to get serious, playtime is over."

Where he had spent two minutes working half his cock into her, now he put the other half in just two strokes. " "OHHHHHHHHH OHHHH AHHHHHHH" Kelcey closed her eyes and rolled her head back. Never in her wildest dreams did she think she'll get filled like this. It hurt like hell. "Oh stop, stop STOP" He didn't stop, he just kept fucking her with a very long, very deep stroke. "You'll be fine soon. Let's take your mind off it." With that, he put on hand on Kelcey's right breast, and using his thumb and forefinger, began to squeeze her nipple.

Her mind flashed red heat as he pinched and pulled her nipple. "OWWWWWW..." He then switched, and began working on her left nipple. "OWWWWWWWWWWIIIEEEE OWWWWWWWIIEE OWWWWIEEE" as he pulled and slightly twisted her nipples. Chuck had never done anything like this with her tits before, and they were amazingly sensitive. Finally, using both hands, his thick fingers around her areolas, he began pinching and pulling her whole breasts. More red heat, and Kelcey closed her eyes and drew a sharp breath.

"Now, how's that?" he asked her. "They hurt, but I kinda liked it."

"I know you did, but I meant your pussy." Kelcey then realized that he'd just been distracting her while he loosened up her tight pussy for his huge prick. "Very sneaky, mister...." She grinned at him.

Looking off to her side, Kelcey noticed that yet another of the men had shot their load. Must've been while she was moaning in pain. The fuckrhythm increased, and the man put his hand on Kelcey's chest just below her neck. Sweating now, he started to jackhammer her.

This was an off the charts session for Kelcey. Chuck was nicely hung- Kelcey wouldn't have married him if she wasn't happy with his cock- and her greenie dildo was pretty large, but the massive cock inside her was bigger than anything she ever imagined she'd have in her pussy. And this guy knew how to fuck!!!

"Oh yeah, oh yeah oh oh oh OH OH OH" Another orgasm washed over her, as Kelcey began to fondle her own breasts.

"Told you you'd love it." He said. "Go ahead, play with those tits. I Iike to watch you cum." Kelcey's nipples were still sore, but delightfully so. She pinched them with her nails, and felt thought she felt his cock in her abdomen.

Shifting positions, he lifted Kelcey's legs up even higher so that she her body weight was on her back just below her neck. Straddling her with legs on either side, he began to pile drive his cock into her pussy. "I'm gonna fuck you until I cum. You want my cum, don't you?"

"Oh yeah!!!!!" Kelcey said, her voice rising as the thrusts touched her in places her gynecologist had never touched before.

The sound of his balls smacking against her ass and the squishing noise from her wet pussy just enhanced the experience for Kelcey. He was in great shape, and while starting to drip sweat on her, he wasn't even breathing hard. He clenched his teeth, and worked hard towards his release. "I haven't cum for almost three days now, baby. These big balls are full of hot cum for you."

Kelcey was getting near overload- her last orgasm still resonated through her body, and she felt herself building again. "Talk to me some more while you fuck me with that big cock, stud," she growled at him. "You like that? You like getting fucked with a big fat dick?"

"Oh yeah, and yours is the biggest I've ever had."

The talking was getting him closer. "Say it. Say you liked to get fucked with a big dick."

Helpless to her passion, Kelcey repeated, "I love to get fucked by your big dick."

"Again"

"I love to get fucked by your big dick."

"LOUDER, SLUT"

"I LOVE TO GET FUCKED BY YOUR BIG DICK!!!!" He was now going full speed, pushing over ten inches of thick lovemeat in her hot pussy.

"That's right, baby. That's right..."

"Oh my God, you're so deep in me- give it to me"

'What did you say?"

"I said give it to me" Kelcey held his eyes with hers. "Make me cum, please make me cum...uhhhhhhhh"

"So, the slut wants to cum again, huh.... is that what you want, slut, to cum again on my cock?"

"Unnnhhhh, unnnnhhh, ohhhhhhhh" Kelcey couldn't speak.

His eyes closed, and she felt a jet of cum shoot in her pussy. Kelcey immediately released, her stuffed pussy trying to clench his prick. "Here I go, here I go...." A second jet filled her womb. He turned his head to the ceiling, and kept deep stroking her, with each stroke delivering another stream of cum inside her. Three, four, five.... Kelcey's pussy was filling to the brim with his semen.

Suddenly, he pulled out of her, and quickly moved up her body. A spurt covered her from her bikini line to her neck. "OPEN UP!!!" Kelcey immediately opened her mouth, and he shot the last of his load. Even this long into his orgasm, he still sprayed his cum down the back of her throat. There was no choice but to swallow, as her mouth filled with the last of his white salty spunk.

She felt a warm spray on her legs, as another man succumbed to the heat in the room and came. While there was some nervous laughter, the room was fairly quiet, as most of the partygoers were stunned by what they had just seen. A phenomenally hot scene right in front of them, better than 99% of any porn they'd ever beat off to.

Kelcey was shaking so much that she had to use two hands to take a drink of her margarita. She stood, and mentally noted that she'd fucked or sucked or made cum most of the guys in the room. "My god, I'm being gang banged," she thought to herself. Her normally perfect blond hair was disheveled, and the smell of cum and sweat filled the room.

A stream of cum began to run down her legs, and she giggled. "I definitely need a towel. And I need to pee." One of the guys pointed off to the right to a hallway. As she walked to the bathroom, Kelcey was very conscious of all of the eyes on her.

As she sat down and peed, she examined her nipples. They were sore and red. She wondered how she'd explain that to Chuck, then realized that he'd be drunk and out of it, so as long as she looked OK by tomorrow night, she'd be fine. She also thought about all the eyes on her. She found that she wasn't embarrassed to be naked in front of a group of men, she was turned on.... She LOVED being the center of attention, and loved all of the cock even more.

Returning to the room, she was greeted with applause from the guys. Bowing to them, she said, "Glad you like the show!" A slim man, about 5'10" with an acme scarred face pulled her back onto the mattress. His cock was long and thin, and had an odd bend in it. "I'm going to give it to you, but I'm not going to fuck that pussy now that it's been stretched out." He put Kelcey's hands on his manhood, and she started to stroke him.

"Shit, slut, I can jerk myself off- get down there and get busy!" He had a mean way about him, but Kelcey did as she was told, and began to suck him. "Get it nice and wet for me baby- suck that dick." Kelcey worked on him for a minute, and he pulled out of her mouth. "I ain't coming in your mouth either,.hehehe...." Kelcey didn't like that laugh.

Suddenly, he swatted her ass hard. The smack was loud, and it left a handprint on her cheek. "Git down there, slut, I'm gonna do you now." Roughly pushing her down, the skinny man got her on all fours. "Let's see how tight this is...." he said. Giving her another swat that made her yelp, he spread her asscheeks and spit on her butthole.

"I'm a bettin' that a slut like you been fucked in the ass before, Missy. Don't matter if you have or haven't, 'cause your gonna get it now." He put his thumb against her bud, and rubbed it in a circle a few times before popping it inside. "Gimme a minute to get started, and then you boys can join in." Pushing her head down, he began to work himself into her ass.

Kelcey had indeed been assfucked before. She and Chuck did anal at least once a month. Kelcey especially loved it- the act made her feel very slutty, and doing something so forbidden heightened her sense of sexuality. So, while she didn't say anything, she was happy that her ass was finally getting some attention.

The thin man reached around underneath, and put his two fingers in Kelcey's pussy. They slid in effortlessly, as she was still quivering from the fucking from the massive cock. "Let's use some of this to get 'er started." He rubbed her wetness on his cock, and unlike the big man, he made no effort to be gentle. He just started pushing into her ass as fast and deep as he could.

His strokes were kind of jerky, and the bend in his cock pushed against her in a way that Chuck's cock never did. Different and delightful. Kelsey was glad he was behind her- his dick was nice, but his face wasn't. He was all the way in her, and she loved the feeling.

Lifting her head up, she saw a couple of good looking guys who'd been hanging back. They looked like brothers, both with brown hair and brown eyes. "C'mere and let me see you closer, boys," Kelcey said. They were both very cute, the younger one looking kind of like Leonardo Di Caprio with and unshaven goatee.

They stepped onto the mattress, and Kelcey said "Can't reach it from there." Shy, but knowing what she wanted, the two brought their members near her face. "Ummmmm , very nice," she commented as she took the young one in her mouth. "You two can have whatever you want as long as I get to keep this," the thin man told the brothers.

Getting fucked in the ass doggy style, Kelcey alternated between the two brother's cocks with her mouth. The older brother had a bigger dick than her brother, but wasn't as cute. "Hang on a sec there, tiger." Kelcey told the thin man, and moved forward to uncouple herself from him. "Lie down here...." She told the older brother.

Getting him on his back, Kelcey mounted him, sliding him into her pussy. It felt good to have her vagina filled again. She put her hands on his chest and pushed herself down on his cock. "Ummmmmm....," she said, and leaned forward to kiss his neck. The thin man knew and opportunity when he saw one, and put his cock back in her ass.

Now with both her holes filled, Kelcey worked to get the thrusting right. Soon the two men caught on to what she wanted, and they alternately pushed into her. Kelcey felt full with two cocks inside her, but still wanted more. Looking into the younger brother's foxy eyes, Kelcey said," Now I can give you the attention you deserve."

He grinned at her, and she took him in her mouth. "Wooooowhheeeeeee, she's taking it like a pro!!!" the skinny man said, still working on her butt. Kelcey wished he'd shut up, but he was doing a good job on her ass. The bend in his cock was working on a place deep inside her that hadn't been touched before.

"You like this, don't you?" the older brother asked.

"Um huh," she answered yes while sucking cock.

"My cock in your pussy, my brother's in your mouth, another in your ass.... You're a hot slut aren't you?"

"Um huh."

"A hot married slut who cheats on her husband and loves dick."

"Uh huh." This guy not only was good at fucking, he knew just what to say to her to get her off.

"You like getting double fucked, don't you? Feeling those dicks working you, filling you..."

Kelcey took the cock out of her mouth and said, "Oh yeah." She thought about all those nights when she tried to coax Chuck into having sex with her only to be turned down. How it made her feel unwanted, rejected, unloved, unsatisfied. Kelcey didn't feel guilty about fucking all these guys at all. Not only did she not feel guilty, she loved the sex.

"Gimme what you got boys!" she said. She began sucking the younger brother's balls, taking them into her mouth one at a time, secretly enjoying the man-smell down there. The thin man slapped her ass hard, still fucking her butthole. The older brother shifted his hips slightly, bracing his legs so he could push deeper into her cunt.

"She suckin' you good, Nathan?" the older brother asked.