All Comments on 'Kelly and Sean: The Beginning'

by GummyBearsRReal

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
pete56ukpete56ukover 5 years ago

Love the story line. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Within your story....there is probably a good story.....

....but after a long time, I was still anxious to find it.

I gave up at the bottom of page 2.☹️

Those first two pages should have been less than one, because there was so much fluffy, irrelevant nonsense there!

You're mind must have been so distracted when you wrote this story, that you included all the distractions!

Would love to see what a good editor could do with what you have here.

Pretty sure, I'd read the whole thing then.

Sorry if my comment is discorouging, but better I leave it as feedback rather than simply scroll on by.☹️🙏☹️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sydney would make an excellent wife in a LW story. She has the right attitude for it. The self-entitlement, the viciousness, the apparent disdain and carefree attitude for her husband, her proclivity for being a whore. Yep, perfect for the role.

As for Sean and Kelly, they seem good together. Hope it lasts. It was nice that she was pretty much a blank slate virgin for daddy, even though it's not terribly plausible in this day and age. But in these stories it does add that extra special factor, for me at least. Weird twist about the oral thing though. Hopefully that doesn't stick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous