Kelly and Sean: The Beginning

Story Info
When mom becomes too much, they unite to make life better.
11.7k words
4.38
37.3k
50

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly was standing in front of her front door. She took her keys out, and opened the door quietly. She had been told by her mother from a very young age that there was no need to announce herself to the world by doing things obnoxiously. So, she never stomped, trampled, or noisily did anything. She was a quiet timid girl. She had never even heard her parents making love. That's how quiet things were at her house. Today was different, though.

She walked in to the living room, through the hallway past the kitchen. She headed up the carpeted stairs and towards her room. She heard noises coming from her mom's room, and the door was wide open. Her mom was moaning, and screaming as someone was on top of her. The lights weren't on, and Kelly wanted to make sure it wasn't her daddy. She wasn't prepared for what came next, though.

"You're a wild woman, Mrs. Davis."

Her heart froze in her rib cage. That sounded like her boyfriend, Mark. Mark? What was Mark doing in bed with her mother? She almost ran into the room, but she just went quietly up to her door, opened it, and went inside her room. She closed her door, locked it, and cried for the longest time. She didn't hear them leave, or go down to the first floor. She just remembered crying for what felt like hours.

Her cell phone rang, and it was Mark. She clicked it on.

"Hello?" she asked bitterly.

"Kelly, hey. I called to let you know that I can't make our date tonight." He explained softly. "I got held up with some other errands, and I can't make it. I have to take a shower, and go meet with my boss about work."

"Fine with me." She said bitterly.

"Something wrong, dearest?" Mark asked.

"I don't want to go out with you anymore." Kelly explained.

"But I gave you a ring."

"Flushed it down the toilet." She lied. She would do that as soon as she got off the phone.

"Kelly, what happened to you?" he asked.

"I found you, Mark, like some bestial wild pig fucking my mother!" she shouted. "I want nothing to do with you!" she shrieked.

"But, my grades—"

"-I never want to see you again. You can find someone else to help you with your homework. Since that's all I ever was to you anyway."

"Kelly, let me explain!" Mark begged.

"I will." Kelly shot back at him. "Not because I want to take you back. I just want to see what kind of excuse you'll lead me to believe. I want to see what you've had time to come up with in this amount of time." She said bitterly.

"Kelly, your mom was naked when I came over. I was looking for you, and your mom was walking around the house, naked. She asked if I liked what I saw, and I did. Then, all of a sudden, I'm kissing her and—"

"-Mark, I don't want to hear it. I am dumping you. You can tell the coach, and your father, that you will be needing a new tutor for your work. I want to have nothing to do with you." She shouted.

"Fine. I never loved you, anyway. And I want my ring back. That's fourteen karat gold." He explained.

"Find it from the sewage company. I flushed it." She said as she hung up the call. There was a knock at the door.

She froze. She didn't know who that could be. Her mom ready to yell at her? Or her dad? She waited.

"Kelly, open the door." It was her father. She just stared. "Open the door, Kelly, please." He begged. "I have to talk to you."

Kelly opened the door. He stepped in. He turned on the light.

"I'm kind of getting ready to go to bed." Kelly said softly. "I'm not feeling well today, dad."

"I know." Said her dad softly. "Your feelings were heard all over the house, and maybe out of your open window, too." He said softly.

"Oh daddy, no!" Kelly gasped. "You weren't supposed to hear me! I was going to tell you, but I didn't know how." She whispered.

"I wondered why you were in here for three whole hours crying." He said as he walked over to her. "Can I do anything for you?" he asked.

"No. I'm not the one you should be tending to." Kelly said softly. "I want to know if I can do anything for you. Does mom know I know?" she asked. "Or that you know?"

"No, she doesn't. She's been down in her office all this time. I made dinner, and I was about to come get you, and I heard what you said." Sean said softly.

"What are you going to do?" Kelly asked. "You're not going to hit her, are you?"

"Kelly, listen to me." He said as he leaned in and took her face in his hands. "Under no circumstance is it ever..., ever..., okay to hit a woman." He said as he looked her in the eye. "I am not going to hit your mother, I am going to ask her about this. I am going to get a divorce from her. But honey, I would never lay hands on a woman." He explained.

"I hate her. She's a slut." Kelly said softly. "And Mark is a pig."

"Yes, they are." He said softly. He kissed her forehead, and hugged her. "Want some dinner? We can eat it in the dining room, and I won't call your mom until you're out of the room if you want." He said softly.

"I'll come eat with you, daddy." She said softly. "But you don't have to hide anything. I want you to tell mom whenever you're ready." She muttered.

That night, they both ate with Sydney. She was sitting there, as if nothing had happened. She was smiling and everything.

"What's up with you two, you look like you've seen a ghost." She remarked.

"Nothing much." Sean said softly.

"I love your food, dad. You really outdid yourself this time." Kelly said grinning.

"Thanks, Kells. I thought it was pretty good myself." He said smiling.

"It beats Panda Express." Sydney said with a grimace. "That place is terrible."

"Dad, do you want me to help with the dishes?" Kelly asked smiling politely at him.

"If you want. You don't have to, if you have homework or something."

"I can help him, dear." Sydney explained.

"No, it's all right. You go down to your office, and do whatever it is you do." Sean said noting that Kelly was ignoring her mother for sure.

"All right. I guess you two could use some bonding time. You don't spend nearly enough time with your daughter." Her mom said softly.

"You all right, honey?" Sean asked after all the dishes were done.

"I feel better. It's kind of depressing, that my boyfriend hit on and screwed my mother." Kelly said bitterly. "But I'll be okay."

"If you need anything, you know where to find me." He said softly.

"You really going to go in and sleep with that?" Kelly asked bitterly.

"Got to. I need to straighten out the situation." He explained softly.

"All right, well. Hope everything works out." Kelly said softly.

Within a month the divorce papers were signed. Turns out she really didn't like him, and he didn't like her. The marriage was a sham, and they both knew it. He had always been faithful, but she'd been doing all kinds of things behind his back. She wanted custody of Kelly, since she was still a minor. But Kelly fought hard and got to stay with her dad. She didn't want to be a part of any of her mother's next adventures in life. Wherever that took her. Sydney was disappointed, because she felt Kelly should go with her. She also held a grudge because she got nothing out of the divorce. When she finally moved out that night, Kelly regretted her choice. She found her dad sitting in the living room, and she sat down beside him.

"You know, my birthday is in six months." She muttered. "I can get an apartment and be out of here in no time."

"What?" Sean asked as he turned off the TV. "Where did that come from?" he asked.

"I don't know." Kelly said softly. "I guess, I feel like a trapped deer. I mean, I should've gone with mom. I don't want to intrude on anything you might have." She explained.

"Like what, doll face?" Sean asked making her blush.

"Well, like, you know..., a new wife, or dating, or guy time with the buddies from your work."

"Kelly, you're my daughter." Sean said laughing. "I want you with me as long as you want to be. I can do all the guy stuff with guys even if you do stay with me." He explained. "I don't think I want to date for quite a while." He muttered.

"Why, daddy?" she asked as she snuggled up to him.

"Well, your mom doing what she did turned me off from women. Don't get me wrong, I'm straight. I love tits." He said smiling. "But I just don't want to jump into anything for a bit. I'm not heart broken, either. I truly hated your mom. That's why we never had sex except to make you." He said sighing.

"Whoa. You hated her all this time?" she asked.

"Yes. I didn't like her attitude, her habits. Living with her was a strain on my life. Why am I telling you this? I should be consoling you." He said softly as he hugged her. "I'm sorry about what Mark did to you." He said sadly.

"Men are worms." Kelly said bitterly. "They are all sexist pigs, who don't care about themselves." She muttered.

"Well, all right then." Sean said as he went red in the face.

"You have nothing to worry about, daddy. You're not a man." She said laughing as she hugged him tightly now.

"Something down between my legs says I am." Her dad said grinning at her.

"No. You're not a man. You're daddy." She said smiling at him. "I love you, and you'd never hurt me. Or any other women." She said as she laid her head against his chest.

Six months flew by pretty quick. Sean and Kelly often had friends over for dinner, or just to relax and do things. But over all, it wasn't a bad living arrangement. Kelly was allowed more breathing room, and her curfew was lifted. She was a growing woman, and her father felt she was trust worthy enough to merit a curfew lift.

For her birthday, they had some of Kelly's friends over, and they had some pizza cake and ice-cream. It was awesome. No boys. They were very adamant about that. They allowed Sean to stay, because Sean was a father.

"I don't know what you girls were taught in school, but as far as I know, dads are still men." He said as he ate at the table with them.

"But they're not pigs, or worms, or cheating bastards." Beth said. She was one of Kelly's friends.

"I take it you girls all had boys cheat on you?" he asked.

"You know, Mr. Davis," Sondra said putting down her food. "All they want is to go out with us because we're smart and can help them with their homework. That's why we're all friends. We get boyfriends, they need us for homework, and then they cheat." She said bitterly.

"My daddy doesn't do those things." Kelly said bitterly. "He's smart, and he was a faithful man, through and through."

"Hurray for that." Beth said as she dug into the pizza.

"Don't eat the box, Beth dear." Sean joked making them all laugh.

Kelly graduated top of her class. Her father was very proud. He loved that his daughter had brains. The summer was the time it all began.

For a long time, Sean had put off washing his car. He didn't want to go to the automatic car washes, because he knew he could do that for free. They were wealthy, but Sean was still careful with his money, and where he spent it. But one day, he just couldn't put it off anymore. He drove his car into the back yard, and closed the gates. He was going to wash his car.

"You want help?" Kelly asked.

"You?" Sean asked laughing. "What do you know about cars, missy?" he asked.

"I know I don't want to depend on any man to help me when I live on my own, so I learned quite a lot about cars." Kelly said smiling.

"Fine. Come wash the car with me." He said giving in.

They talked cars for the whole time. Sean was actually impressed with how much she knew. She was even smarter than he gave her credit for.

That day they had a contest, and by the end of the game, Kelly was soaked, and so was he. The difference is, as you all know, Kelly's top and bra were white. So when they got wet, he could see everything. He suddenly saw his daughter for what she really was.

She was a woman. She was slender, and had all his features. His blue eyes, his blonde hair, and his nice facial features. Nothing from his wife. Thank god. People made jokes about that. They always said Kelly and her dad looked alike. They tried hard, but could never find anything resembling the mother. She had nice fat D cup breasts, and was a thin five eleven eighteen year old. Her lips were full, and looked juicy. He knew, that, it was just the lack of sex talking. He had to make her go upstairs and change. She didn't see anything wrong with it, though, and was not embarrassed. She told him that everything was okay.

"You bathed me when I was a little girl." She said as she walked inside.

"Yeah, honey, but that was before you started getting growths in the wrong places, and curves, too." He remarked.

When she took a shower, he took one too. He was in the bathroom of his master bedroom. He beat off furiously thinking about his daughter. He found that his thoughts vanished when he had succeeded in having four amazing orgasms. Now, he could look at her again without feeling his pants grow tighter, and his face grow red.

Two weeks went by without event. They were both at their jobs. Kelly said she didn't know where she wanted to go for college, and so she was going to wait. Sean didn't pressure her. She would make the choice when she was ready.

It was the middle of august, and he was in the living room watching TV. He wanted to sit and just have a relaxing couple days off. He had his first weekend off. Honest to God weekend off. No work, no home chores, nothing. He just wanted to chill. He got what he wanted. He sat through a lot of classic movies, a basketball game, and a round of old cartoons. Kelly came home from her job at Red Robin at about seven that evening.

"Hey, girlie!" Sean said as she came walking in.

"Dad." She greeted him with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Oh, sorry! I forgot I was wearing lipstick!" she said as she saw the smudge on his face.

"I'll get it, honey, don't worry." He said as he used his T shirt to wipe off the red smudge.

"I had the longest day at work!" she said as she went into the kitchen.

"Busy day?" he asked.

"Summers always are. Tourists coming from all over the place, and wanting a gourmet burger." She said sighing. "I got a lot in tips, but that waits until the end of the month." She muttered.

"You're not drinking over there, are you?" he asked.

"No, silly daddy." She said as she got ready for dinner. "I hate beer. I like wines best." She said smiling.

"Oh, well, that's good. I guess." He said as he walked in behind her.

The lipstick on his shirt was all he could stare at. He wished that lipstick could end up somewhere else. Like, on his own lips, or his cock. But he couldn't think about that now.

The next weekend was another glorious weekend off. Kelly came home every night from her job, and was tense, and tired. So, he thought he'd help this time, by drawing her up a bath. He gave her a small glass of wine that she could take in with her to relax her. She thanked him, and was gone for the next hour and a half. He stayed out of his room, and stayed down stairs. He was glad he could lend her his bathtub though.

This continued for the next week. She'd come home tired and achy, and he'd draw her up the bath in his bathroom, and give her a small glass of wine. She'd be in her room two hours later, asleep. Completely asleep.

"Daddy?" she asked one day.

"Sup?" he replied.

"I feel like I'm neglecting you. I mean, I know I'm not mom, or anything. It's just, you have no date, no friends coming over, and I'm always at work." She said softly. "Are you doing okay?" she asked.

"Yes." He said truthfully. "I have never had such good days as those, dear." He explained. "Any day that I have off that's not followed by home chores is a glorious day for me."

"I wanted to make sure." She said softly. "I'm glad you're not lonely."

"I've got everything I need." He said smiling.

The Sunday before labor day was the worst for Kelly. When she came home, she was limping, her lipstick was smudged, and her makeup was smeared in places. She even had a uniform splattered in sauce.

"Oh, Kelly, what happened?" Sean asked as he got up to help her with her things.

"Dad, children happened. Rowdy men happened. Labor day happened." She said bitterly. "It was so crowded, and it was so miserable."

"Want to talk about it?" he asked.

"You mean it?" Kelly asked surprised.

"Yes, dear. If you want to talk about it, I'm here." He explained.

As he walked upstairs to draw her up a bath, she followed him and told him everything that happened.

"Then, some sophomores came and made such a mess of things. They stuffed their faces, and just left trash all over the place, and we all had to clean it up in a hurry because the people just kept pouring in!" she said as she started getting undressed.

"Uh, honey let me get out of the room first!" Sean said as he tried to run away.

"You said you wanted me to tell you about my day." She pouted.

"Well, yeah. I just don't want to make you uncomfortable." He said as he flushed.

"Oh, daddy please don't go." She moaned.

"All right, if you insist." He muttered as he sat back on the toilet seat.

She ranted until she was in the tub, submerged by the water and bubbles.

"I am telling you, as I left, I saw how crowded it was. Then on my way home, I saw that other bars and fast food joints and restaurants were just as crowded. I thought to myself, there just can't be that many people in LA! There can't! Oh, daddy, I'm just glad it's all over." She muttered.

"Me too." Sean said as he stood up. "Want me to bring you a wine?" he asked.

"No, a valium would do better." She said as she lay in the bathtub.

"Honey, I don't have that. Besides, you seem to sleep good after these baths, anyway."

"Oh, dad. I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight. I ache in every joint. And even my hair hurts." She moaned.

"Is there anything I can do?" he asked concerned.

"No. Not unless you want to massage my whole body." She muttered. "I love you, though. Thanks for asking."

He left the bathroom, and wondered if there was anything he could do. He had to find something. He was going to help her. He sighed.

"I'm just going to massage her legs, and arms, and shoulders. How bad could it be? Her mom would've done it for her." He said to himself as he paced in the hall. "Her mom would do it for her. Dammit, maybe I need to start dating again? Or maybe my girl needs to get an office job? Or at least she needs to date, so her boyfriend could take care of her." He moaned. "What do I do?" He was pacing. He wanted an answer.

He made up his mind. He got some rose oil from his closet, and put it on his nightstand. Kelly came out of the bathroom ten minutes later. She was dry. She was also fully naked. He kept his eyes on her stomach.

"If you come lay down, I can take care of your feet, and legs." He proposed.

"Oh, daddy, I don't want to make you uncomfortable." She said smiling at him.

"You're not." He lied. "Besides, mom would've done this, and I want to help." He said softly.

"You want me to go put some clothing on?" she asked.

"Do what you need to do. I just want to make all the pain go away." He said as he sat on his bed.

"All right." She said as she came and laid down beside him. "I drained the tub." She added.

"You always do." He said as he turned her over.

He rubbed oil all over her. He massaged her feet, her legs, her arms, her back, and made sure her shoulders and neck muscles were relaxed. She was asleep in no time. He got into a long t shirt, and got in to bed beside her.

When he woke up, his hand was holding one of her breasts. He saw that she was sleeping. He gently let it go, and walked into his bathroom to get ready for the day. She didn't wake up. He looked at the clock, and saw that it was ten in the morning. He sighed. He went down and made breakfast. Kelly was down as soon as she heard the bacon frying.

"I was about to eat without you, Kells." He said smiling.