All Comments on 'Kelly Ch. 06'

by Balrog

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dejavu57dejavu57almost 19 years ago
Liked the other ending better

Didn't like this ending as well as Ch. 05. It was hard to believe that Amanda was a virgin, especially coming on like a seasoned seductress.

I anticipated that after her punicshment then Kelly and Justin would either have one hot and torrid fantasy session about the three of them together or actually hatch a plan to get the three together. It would be tricky handling the emotional side of the issues, but it would have been intriguing to see what you would have come up with.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Endings???

Neither seemed like an ending, exactly, but I guess they could be.

We'll see what the author has in mind!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sexy, but missing something

I much preferred the ending in Chapter 5 because the romance makes the sex so much hotter. Keep going with the original storyline if possible, or start a brand new story.

You're one of my favorite authors on literotica so far. Keep it up :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not so sure

I really liked how this story was going; don't really like the trickery of this one... so scandalous. Not my cup of tea. I think you should stick with the original plot...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
IDK!!!

It was good at first then I don't know the ending part so the guy had sex with amanda and kelly.

That was BULL S***!!!!!

But it was a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Man.

Ugh, That was fucked up. I don't like this ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Poor Justin

Don't think I would have been able to resist Amanda.

Yeah, not as nice an ending as Part 5, but I dig the playfulness at work to take it in this direction. Courage! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nasty

Read the whole chapter series and i must say i'm impressed. Plus the alternate ending is really unique.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous