Kelly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers

"Justin!" she said, moving her hand up from my leg to gently rub it, "Do I do that to you?"

"The most beautiful, sexiest woman on the planet, who kisses like her lips are plugged into the wall, who wears TABU, who wears the sexiest tummy chain I've ever seen, who has her arm around me, and has her beautiful bare leg pressed against me, has the gall to ask me if it's possible that she's given me an erection!" I looked at her sideways. "Whatever made you imagine that you were responsible?" We laughed. She squeezed. I tried to drive in a straight line.

"Where can we go that's private?" she whispered in my ear.

"I know just the place," I replied, thinking of the pond where I'd taken Kelly.

Kelly! I started to panic, but just at that moment Amanda worked her fingers into my shorts and took my swollen prick in her hand. Her soft fingers felt so good. All thoughts of Kelly evaporated. The little head was clearly in control over the big head.

It was dark when we got to the pond. The peepers peeped, and Amanda reversed to face me almost in my lap between the steering wheel and my chest. Arms around my neck, we kissed. And kissed. Each one buzzed my lips. I found I liked to hold the side of her tummy where it flared to her hip. Her skin was so smooth and perfect. Her tongue tasted so sweet. We sparred in each other's mouths, our tongues like fencing foils until it got out of hand and we broke out in giggles. I could run my hand all the way up and down her leg. I did, in long, gentle strokes. I cupped her breast beneath the tube top and she sighed. One finger at her cleavage quickly pulled down the elastic top, freeing her. I kneaded a handful of flesh. Her nipple was so erect and big, her aureole so taut. My hand felt on fire. It all felt so good.

"This is hard on my back," she said.

"We're a little big for this car," I said, but then, "I know! There are blankets in the trunk."

"Perfect!" she cried.

I spread one blanket on the ground. Amanda laid on it, and I covered her with the other, not without a last look at her perfect body and legs. She held out her arms and I fell into them, crawling under the blanket. We necked passionately, our lips all over each other's face and neck. We sorta lost our breath and took a break. As we did, I felt her body grow tense beside me.

"Justin?"

"Yes?"

"There's something I have to tell you."

"What?"

"I've, well, I've never been this way with a guy before."

I was taken aback. "You mean you're a virgin?"

"Yes. Is that OK?"

"Of course it is. But what about all that forwardness and talk in your den?"

"Justin, I'm just telling you that I've never been with anyone like this. I'm not saying I don't want to."

"Amanda, it's fine if you don't want to go all the way. I'm having a wonderful time just like this."

In response, she rolled on top of me under the blanket. Chest to chest, with her long legs outside mine. She curled her toes over my ankles. She was so wonderfully tall. Taking my face in her hands, she planted one on me that buzzed more than any so far. I pulled up her tube top and got it over her head out of her hair with minimal grace. I pulled my shirt off. We were skin to skin. She felt so warm in my arms.

I moved my hands to cup her buns through her skirt. We kissed. I worked her skirt up and cupped buns through thin panties. Then I pulled panties down and cupped bare skin. It was heavenly.

"Justin that feels so good!" My penis was between us, and she rubbed it with her mound. We fit so well together, it amazed me. She put her weight on my chest so she could lift her hips and work my shorts down. Once she did, she took my cock and stood it up between her legs, where the top of the shaft rubbed her lips. She gently rocked and rubbed. I just held her cheeks, marveling at the feeling of her muscles contracting and loosing with each of her strokes. What an incredible ass. What an incredible woman.

I couldn't hold it. Too stimulated for too long I burst forth, ejaculating gobs all over the inside of the blanket and her. She was just too much for me.

"I'm sorry," I said, deeply embarrassed.

She nuzzled me and held me tight. "Don't be. I'm flattered that I excite you that much."

"Well, Amanda, you excite me that much. Believe it."

"Can we still neck?"

"Please!"

We necked. We kissed. We rubbed bodies. We were eighteen. Soon enough, I was hard again. She felt me rise.

"Are you ready again?"

"Yup."

"So soon?"

"I guess so."

"Will you make love to me?"

"Amanda, we don't have to. You don't have to. I've had the sexiest, most wonderful time with you. I don't need anything else." Liar.

"Maybe I do!" she said.

She kissed me, and then pulled up to place those wonderful nipples within reach of my lips.

"Kiss them, Justin, please!" I did. They were tasty. I flicked her nipples with my tongue, grasped handfuls of soft flesh and kneaded. She writhed against me, pressed her breasts into my face. My cock was now at her entrance. I could feel the tip pressed against moist lips. So could she.

"Take me, Justin! Take me now!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I want you more than anything," she breathed in my ear.

"What about protection?" I asked.

"I don't care!" She wriggled down and my head penetrated her. It felt warm, wet, and very nice. I felt her membrane.

I could sense the devil and the angel again. On each shoulder. Time to choose. The angel cried.

"Let's take it slow," I said, "I don't want to hurt you."

"No! I want you NOW!" With that, she plunged down on me. I could feel my cock pass through her membrane. I was deep inside her. She cried out and hugged me hard.

"Hold still," I said, hugging her back, "Just hold still."

We lay still for a few minutes. Then she moved and gasped. "It's still pretty tender," she said.

"Then lay still," I said gently, "This is pretty wonderful just as it is."

She smiled and kissed me, "You're a sweet man." We lay still a while longer. Then, she moved a little again.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"I know. But it's hurting less. See?" She rocked a little and I slid out and back in. "In fact, that feels nice!" She closed her eyes and concentrated on moving. My hands took her cheeks and just went along for the ride. We made gentle love for a long time. I fingered her tummy chain and felt my cock swell more.

"Ooh. That's soo good!" she whispered.

She didn't know the half of it. I had one happy dick. We moved together, making love gently on a blanket under a spring night sky. A slow rhythm of moving in and out, caresses on bare skin, kisses, tongues, warm breath. Being tickled by her hair on my face. Feeling her legs on either side of me. Letting her control the pace and the motion. Feeling her body on mine.

"How does it feel?" I asked, thinking she was still tender.

"Better than I ever imagined! Better than I've ever dreamed! I love how you fill me up!" She rocked a little faster. Her breath became ragged. She moved faster and more urgently. Finally, she shuddered and clamped her legs and pussy muscles, going rigid as I felt warm juice on my pole.

"Justin, that was so good! I want more. Will you love me from behind?" She got off me and got on all fours. She waggled her ass at me. "Hurry! I need you inside me so badly!"

I moved into position behind her and just stared at the perfection of her naked form in the moonlight. She reached underneath and guided me in, sighing as I bottomed out, deep in her slick wetness. I gripped her skirt, finally having my fantasy with it come true: fucking Amanda Burke from behind under that skirt.

"Justin, it doesn't hurt anymore. It feels wonderful. Will you fuck me hard now?"

I obliged by working from first a slow rhythm of long strokes into a much faster, more intense banging of my cock into her. My balls slapped as my cock slammed away. Her grunts and cries telling me she was building to a big climax. She bucked against me in perfect synchronization, meeting my thrusts with her own. I looked to see my shaft sinking and appearing, glistening wet in the moonlight. It was all incredibly sexy. I was completely smitten, and lusting hard for this woman. And I had her. I was fucking the girl of my dreams. I played with her tummy chain. Her hair reached the ground from her outstretched arms, it was so long. Then she laid her face down, pressing her breasts with her ass in the air as I pounded her. She exploded and screamed and bucked hard. I stopped thrusting and just held my dick deep inside so she could just take the feelings in. She calmed after a minute.

"Amanda, I want to finish on top of you with your legs wrapped around me." I said tenderly.

"Mmmm. Sounds delicious!" she said.

We disengaged. I pulled her skirt off, fantasy complete. She laid on her back, spreading those splendid legs wide to receive me. I laid on her and covered us with the blanket. My cock found her entrance and sank in slowly.

"When you were on top, we made love," I said between soft kisses on her face, "From behind, we fucked. My sweet lady, how would you like to finish?"

She wriggled and moved against my hardness inside her. "I think I'd like to make love, but I reserve the right to fuck." She lit up the night with her smile.

And love we made, slowly, intensely, passionately, tenderly. Feeling her legs around me, her arms around me, nuzzling my neck, kissing my lips, loving my tongue, massaging my penis with her womanhood. It was like a dream. We loved a long time.

I tried it. While moving as sweetly as I could, I French kissed her ear, breathing hot breath and tonguing her. She came hard, instantly.

"Oh, Justin! That was intense! I loved it!"

"I'm glad I could do that for you."

"But! After that I feel the need to fuck you now, Justin. I need to fuck you for hours and hours!"

And fuck me she did. A lioness, a leopard. For a virgin, she knew how to use her body. All of it moved with incredible grace as she focused her entire being on ravishing my dick. A dick buzz. Electricity.

OK, I thought, two can play. I pushed up on extended arms and looked down. Washboard abs, jiggling breasts as we moved. Thick wet cock in and out. I put her calves on my shoulders and leaned forward, her knees practically to her chest, hips rotated so that my cock was nearly pointing straight down.

And I pumped for all I was worth.

"You want to fuck? Then take this!" I started slamming her even harder.

"God, yes! I want it!" And bless her, she gave as hard as she got. We fucked in a way that gave a whole new meaning to the word.

It built and built and I held it back as well as I could. Finally, I could hold back no longer.

"Amanda, here I cum!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

To say that I exploded in orgasm is a gross understatement. My entire being shot out my cock like from a cannon in a circus. I gripped her as hard as I could, my arms around her shoulders, my face in her neck, her ankles by my ears, crying, moaning, kissing, out of control. As close to an out-of-body experience as I thought I ever wanted to have. It went on and on, my ejaculation wouldn't end. She held me tight and received my essence, moving with me, shuddering hard with her own climax.

I let her legs loose. She rubbed up and down my legs with hers, rubbed my back, kissed me tenderly, lips and face. "Justin, that was better than anything I could imagine. I felt like such a woman feeling you cum inside me."

"You are a wonderful lover, Amanda. I love how you make me feel."

"I'm so tired," she said.

Sunlight on my face woke me. We had fallen asleep, cuddled under the blanket. I panicked.

What would I tell my folks?

What would we tell her folks?

Then it hit me. Kelly. What about Kelly? What would I tell her? What did I want to tell her? I sat up and watched the dawn, a million thoughts racing.

Amanda looked so sweet asleep. Long eyelashes on such a radiant face. I gently stroked silky hair. She stirred.

"It's morning!" she said groggily.

"Yes, we fell asleep!"

She pressed against me. "Mmm. I feel so warm between my legs."

"Amanda, what will we tell your parents?"

"Don't worry, I can handle them," Then she gave me a smile I'd never seen, which sent chills through me. "But Justin, what will you tell Kelly?"

My jaw literally dropped. "How do you know about Kelly?"

"Kelly knew you had a crush on me," Amanda said, "She asked me to try to get you to make out with me."

"She didn't!"

"She did. It was a test." Amanda looked at me, eyes laughing. "And you failed big time." She giggled.

The pit of my stomach dropped down to China. "But Amanda, last night? Here? That was no mere test."

"Oh, Justin, are you that blind?" it was as if she were lecturing, "Kelly didn't know that, well, I had a crush on you, too. She gave me the perfect opportunity, and I took it. I thought I wanted you for me, and after Uno's, I was sure."

"You mean, you doublecrossed Kelly?"

"Because I wanted to see if you and I would work out," she said, then huskily, "And oh, boy, did we! Justin, you lost. I win. You're mine!"

My mind reeled.

"So, big boy, you think about what you're going to say to Kelly. I have better things to do." With that, she moved in and took my limp cock in her hand and started to kiss and lick it. I don't think I've ever gotten so hard so fast. She took my head between her lips and started bobbing. I looked down and saw blonde hair rising and falling. I felt soft, moist lips.

She came up and smiled at me. "I wonder if I'll get pregnant?"

The devil laughed really hard.

With an evil sense of humor, I'm tempted to stop here, and leave this universe as it is. We'll see.

Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers
12