All Comments on 'Kelly Learns To Submit'

by Stephen_Heathcote

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This has positive possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Is a Dom the equivalent of a psychologist?

Self awakening is good

Stephen_HeathcoteStephen_Heathcotealmost 9 years agoAuthor
In a way...

Yes, in a way I suppose some Doms are like psychologists....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sad

This is the saddest bdsm story I have ever read. It is probably of the most realistic stories on the website. Whoever wrote this sounds like a working mother. I am happy that the protagonist seemed to get what she needed out of the experience.

Stephen_HeathcoteStephen_Heathcotealmost 9 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous. I greatly appreciate both your time and your comment. (And no, I'm not a working mother.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
real life

She so sound like my life, if only.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Liked it

I actually liked the story, a good story doesn't need to contain sex however a warning that it does not is helpful for people looking only for that. I think that, for the length of the story, it did a decent job of building Kelly's character and set expectations of a real Dom versus the fantasy Dom's. Congrats Stephen_Heathcote on a pretty decent short story.

Stephen_HeathcoteStephen_Heathcotealmost 9 years agoAuthor

So many Anonymous commenters -- forgive me for not responding directly.

Anonymous 1: Go make that "if only" happen if it brings the color back to your life, but be careful. Find a "William" you can trust.

Anonymous 2: Thanks very much for the kind words, and your suggestion is duly noted for next time.

jetpacksamjetpacksamalmost 9 years ago
This One Has Legs

How will her freedom at play affect her life?

How will her Marriage last?

I of course have no idea if you were planning it, but more chapters of Kelly's journey would be most welcome.

Stephen_HeathcoteStephen_Heathcotealmost 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Jetpacksam. I hadn't considered that, but if there's interest we can certainly explore what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I was surprised by how the story ended but I liked it a lot.

KristirosaKristirosaover 8 years ago
Oh Paleasssse More!!!

Was just starting to settle into it and they collapsed on the bed and what?!?...Nooo, that can't be the end already, I only got to unbuttoning my jeans. Didn't even make it to the zipper!!! More please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous