Kelly Submits to Her New Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We corresponded back and forth over the next few weeks. Finally it got to the point of closure. After about 15 minutes of back and forth:

Ksub: Looks like we should get together.

DMDOM: Without a doubt.

Ksub: Your move.

DMDOM: I will contact you tomorrow at the same time with details.

The next day was chaotic. I had to help drive the kids to school, get ready for work and then work a full day, get home and make dinner. And all the while in the front of my mind were all of my submission fantasies that DMDOM was going to fulfill. I basically flubbed all of my chores, from getting the kids to school late, forgetting to return calls at work, and then burning dinner. I was counting the minutes till Jim was snoring and I was logging on as Ksub. The appointed hour finally arrived.

Ksub: I'm here.

DMDOM: On Friday, May 24 you will go to a Starbucks off the Central Avenue exit in El Cerrito. It's next door to the Hotel Bel Air on Central Avenue. You will walk in the door at precisely 6 p.m. I will be sitting at the second table on the left as you walk in. I will have a copy of BDSM:101 sitting in front of me. You will wear a silk blouse, a skirt and your highest pair of heels. You will take the seat across from me and unbutton all the buttons on your blouse. You will put your purse on the table, take out a credit card and go to the counter and get two decaf cappuccinos. You will return to the table and sit across from me.

There was a five minute pause. This was fish or cut bait time. There were only two answers. "Yes Master" or "No, I'm a big fucking chicken and I led you on yesterday with no intention of following through." I typed my answer and swallowed hard and hit the send key.

Ksub: Yes Master.

DMDOM: You will be punished for the delay in the response.

Ksub: Yes Master.

DMDOM logged off. I had no chance to change my mind or ask any questions. Shit, I was either going to show up or have one royally pissed off Dom driving the streets of Vallejo looking for me. And Friday was in two days. I had to come up with a good excuse to be away from home.

I called my friend Liz, who lived in Walnut Creek. She was a great friend in that she said she would cover for me that night and was smart enough not to ask me what I was really up to. I told Jim that I was going to have a ladies night out with Liz and wouldn't be home till very late. He was fine with it. He was going to watch some stupid basketball playoff game with his buddies. My kids were going to friends' houses that night and couldn't have cared less that I wouldn't be home.

More anticipation now waiting for Friday to come. On Friday I picked out my best white silk blouse and a white bra and panty set that I hadn't even used yet. I was saving them for a special occasion and this qualified. I picked out a charcoal grey pencil skirt that was cut three inches above the knee and my black pumps with four inch heels. I knew I'd get catcalls at work given that it was casual Friday and I was dressed to the nines. My hair was short so it didn't take a lot of prep to make it look cute.

Friday work was another disaster. I was so distracted by DMDOM that I sent a court filing to the wrong address and we had to assemble a new package and get it out by the end of the day. I was set to leave at 4:30, and that time didn't come a minute too soon.

I was in my car by 4:35 and prayed that my GPS was right and that I'd roll into the parking lot of the hotel at 5:35. The fates were not kind to me. There was a stall on the Carquinez bridge and I was caught in a two mile back-up. If I sought humiliation and pain I already found it on Highway 80. I pulled into the parking lot at precisely 5:59. I raced out of my car, forgot my purse, went back to get it, and walked into the Starbucks at 6:01. I saw a handsome man in his 40's sitting on a stool reading the paper. He had a copy of BDSM 101 sitting in front of him. I sat across from him and put my purse on the table. I was already sweating from the anxiety of the traffic, the dash to the door and the meeting. I could hear my breathing and could feel my heart pounding.

I was sorry that I had to start our relationship with an apology. "I'm sorry I'm a minute late. Traffic."

He lowered his newspaper. He did have a handsome face - - square jaw, dark wavy hair, just enough 5 o'clock shadow.

"Did I give you permission to talk?" He raised his newspaper to continue reading.

Shit. One demerit and we hadn't even said hello. I took a deep breath to slow my breathing. I knew he was testing me from minute one. I slowly unbuttoned all of the buttons on my blouse. Most of my bra was visible. My tits were practically hanging out. I took out a credit card and went to the counter to order two decaf cappuccinos. An astonished clerk, a woman no more than 25, saw that I had completely unbuttoned my blouse. She almost spilled the drinks when she put the two cups on the counter. I gave her my credit card to swipe and the motion of my arm basically fully exposed my right breast. The other barista, a young man, who was helping another customer was staring at me slack jawed as I handed over the credit card. I had a deep sense of shame and humiliation. Is this what I wanted? I didn't know. I went to the table and put the cups down.

The man lowered the newspaper. He extended his hand. "Daniel Moore."

I took his hand and gave him what I thought was a firm handshake. "Kelly Munroe."

He scanned me up and down. "You're lovely Kelly Munroe."

"And you're handsome Daniel Moore."

"In public you are welcome to call me Daniel. You know what to call me in private."

"Yes."

Daniel allayed my concerns at the get go. He had obviously been thinking about me and cared about what was about to happen between us.

"Kelly, we'll only correspond on the chat site and never use our real names. I'll never contact you otherwise or visit your home. I would expect the same from you. We both have our private lives that should be respected. We can share personal information about ourselves to the extent we feel comfortable but I'd prefer not to know the name of your husband and any kids you might have. You may respond."

I already loved him for that. "Thank you."

"We discussed hard limits already. Is there anything you'd like to change before we go next door?"

"No."

"Let's drink our cappuccinos. When we are ready to go you may button up your blouse."

I had forgotten I was sitting there with my blouse open as I was so engrossed in memorizing his features and hanging on his every word.

We sat there quietly and studied each other as we finished our decaf cappuccinos at a leisurely pace. I did suffer a few glares from customers that noticed my blouse was completely open. I was already becoming used to the idea of public exposure.

We finished our beverages. Daniel got up and started walking to the hotel. I paused for just a moment, buttoned up my blouse and followed him out the door.

Chapter Three

We rode up the elevator in silence. Once we reached the door to our room he stopped before opening it.

"We start as soon as we're inside," he said. "Do you understand?"

I didn't understand but I nodded yes anyway.

"You understand what we're about to do?"

"Yes," I answered, but I didn't. I had little or no idea of what was going to transpire. Our in person contact consisted of ten minutes in a Starbucks.

"Select a safe word."

"Chiffon." It was the first word that popped into my mind. I think it was the yellow chiffon dress I wore to my eighth birthday party.

He unlocked the door and ushered me in.

I walked in ahead of him and turned around. I wanted to know what he wanted me to do next.

"What would you like...?"

"Don't ever speak unless you are spoken to."

That was the second time I spoke out of turn. This was going to be hard.

"You will be punished for that. Come here to the entrance, turn and face the wall."

I had no idea what "punishment" meant but I knew I was going to find out. Even though I wanted this I was terrified. I stood in front of the door facing the wall. He stood in back of me.

"Are you wearing what you were ordered to wear?"

I wasn't sure. My mind drew a blank. I nodded yes in hopes that I did.

"You are to answer yes or no to a yes or no question."

"Yes."

"And you are to address me correctly when you answer."

Based on our correspondence I said, "Yes . . . Master."

"Strip down to what you were ordered to wear, then put your arms up against the wall, so that I may inspect you. Stare straight ahead at all times." His voice was stern and unwavering.

I was still in a haze. It was too many directions barked at once. I thought he was speaking French or Italian, but not English.

"You're hesitating. You're very nervous, aren't you?"

"Yes . . . Master." I wasn't nervous. I was scared shitless. He probably thought I was going to lose my cookies and then run.

"Do you wish to use your safe word?"

I thought about it, but then I couldn't remember it anyway. I thought I would get punished more severely if I forgot. I decided to say nothing.

"The time for hesitation is over. Obey me, or we are done. The decision is yours."

I decided I wanted to go forward. I have been waiting for this moment for 20 years. Even though I was terrified of what was to come I was more terrified of going back to my vanilla existence never knowing what was on the other side of the wall. I started undoing the buttons of my blouse. I know I didn't have complete control of my fingers but I finally succeeded in taking the blouse off.

"Let it fall to the floor."

I knew now I was past the point of no return. I was officially an unfaithful wife. I dropped my blouse to the ground.

"Continue."

I took off my skirt and stepped out of it.

"Finish as instructed. Now. I will be punishing you for taking too long."

I held my breath and took off my bra, and then my panties. I then put up my arms and leaned against the wall. I still had on my black nylons and black heels.

"Spread your legs so that your feet are approximately two feet apart."

I spread my legs as instructed and then heard him leave the room. The waiting and not knowing was worse than any pain he could inflict on me. All kinds of scenarios were running through my head. Would he whip me? Beat me? Fuck me? Simply ignore me? He was probably gone for ten minutes but it seemed like hours. I noticed that my breathing had speeded up and became shallower. I consciously slowed down my breathing so I wouldn't pass out.

I could sense that he was standing behind me. But he didn't do anything. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. Then I felt him run his finger along the inner part of my thigh. I had to catch myself and remain still before my body reacted to this unexpected touch.

It was the one thing I didn't expect. Tenderness. He caressed my thighs some more, and then moved on to other parts of my body. He fondled and caressed up and down my legs, back, and abdomen for a while. Then he reached in and squeezed and fondled my breast. It was very erotic.

He then just stood there again without touching me.

I was anxiously awaiting his next move. I felt him grip the back of my neck with his hand. It sent shivers down my spine. I then felt his other hand reach between my legs. His long fingers started at the top of my pussy and drew down between the cleft between my lips until he reached my anus. I tried to remain silent but a gasp escaped my mouth as he touched my sensitive nether hole.

While still maintaining a grip on my neck he squeezed the cheeks of my ass and then went back to fingering my now sopping wet cunt. His skillful play with his fingers soon had me suppressing my orgasm. I knew that if I came without permission my soon to be coming punishment would be even more severe.

I whispered, "Please."

My whisper was ignored. He continued to finger my clit and my legs were now wobbling in my heels as my need would soon exceed my fear of punishment. Just as I was about to let go his hand withdrew. I sagged against the wall, now filled with want.

I then felt his hand grab my hair firmly and the fingers of the other hand that had just been inside my cunt were now touching my lips. I would smell my need on his fingers, and instinctively accepted his offering by extending my tongue to lap up the moisture. He pulled his hand away from my mouth and now used a spit covered finger to penetrate my ass. He pulled harder on my hair, and the pain from the hair pulling and the pain and pleasure from his digital penetration of my ass collided into a new and wonderful sensation I had never experienced before. He left his finger in my ass until I moaned with approval.

Knowing that he had sent sparks shooting through my body he now wanted me to submit to him completely.

"Go to the table and kneel in front of it with your hands behind your head." This was the position of submission he wanted when he demanded I "assume the position."

Now in this awkward position he pointed to a piece of paper on the coffee table.

"This is your contract. Read it silently to yourself."

I leaned over with my hands still behind my head and read the paper and then looked up at him when I was finished. It was a typed contract of submission.

"Have you finished?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Read it back aloud."

"I, Kelly, do hereby acknowledge that I will be your sexual slave for the duration of the night, until you have released me from servitude. I am yours to do with as you wish. I fully realize that I will not be treated with any degree of courtesy, respect or consideration for my feelings. I will be used, abused, degraded, and humiliated for your pleasure. My desires are of no consequence. I will be punished whenever I displease you. I will also be disciplined at your discretion, even if only for your pleasure. I will speak only when spoken to. I will answer yes or no questions by replying yes, master, or no, master. When a sexually provocative question is asked, I will repeat the question as part of my answer. You are only to be addressed as master. I will answer to slave, slut, bitch, submissive, cunt, or fuck-doll. Use of my safe-word, chiffon (which he had written in), will nullify all terms of this contract. This is a consensual agreement between the two of us, and no actual harm will come to either of us. I agree to the terms of these conditions voluntarily."

"Do you fully understand this contract?"

"Yes, Master."

"Take that pen and sign."

I took my hands from behind my head, picked up the pen and signed the contract. I then assumed the position again. The contract was of no consequence to me. I had already committed my mind and body to this endeavor when I walked into the hotel room. This contract was for him, not for me.

He did not show any emotion when I signed the contract. Instead, he grabbed a pair of handcuffs, pulled my arms down, and cuffed my hands in front of me. He then sat on the coffee table in front of me.

"You displeased me when you were late and when you spoke out of turn. You will understand that any deviation from my orders will be the cause of punishment that you may believe is not warranted by the magnitude of the offense. I will disabuse you of this belief. My word is to be obeyed without thinking and without feeling. These punishments will help you make your obedience automatic."

Without warning he grabbed my hair and slapped me with an open palm hard across the face. I let out a yelp as the blood rushed to my stinging cheek.

"You are not to speak unless spoken to."

He slapped me again, this time on the other cheek and even harder. This time I did not utter a sound.

"Do you understand?"

"Y-yes Master." My assent was automatic as I was still confused by the sudden discipline.

He slapped me again.

"Repeat what I have just instructed you on and apologize."

"I-I am not to speak until spoken to. I'm sorry, Master."

"Good. You are also not to hesitate in obeying an order. You have done so, haven't you?"

"Yes, Master."

I had never been treated this harshly before. But it was what I wanted. What I needed. I needed that complete transfer of trust and a blind obedience to my Master. It was as if the decision tree that had been burned so deeply into my brain for 39 years had been erased and rerouted.

"Your disobedience requires punishment, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Master."

"Ask for it."

I could see what he was doing. He wanted me to be more than a willing participant in my punishment. He wanted me to acknowledge that I wanted to be punished.

"Please...punish me, Master."

"Be more specific. Elaborate".

"Please . . . pull my hair . . . and slap me hard across the face."

"Is this what you deserve?"

"Yes, Master, and more."

"Is this what you desire?"

"Yes, Master."

He slapped me three more times, harder than before. He then let go of me and stood up. I looked down at the floor as he slowly undressed. When he was fully nude he grabbed my hair again and tilted my head up.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

He held his cock and pressed his balls against my face. I could smell the muskiness of his cock and the pressure of his balls against my face made me want to stick out my tongue and lick them. I ran my tongue on the underside of his cock, eliciting a moan from him. Wanting more, he put the tip of his cock in my mouth and then pressed forward until I could feel it on the back of my throat. I suppressed my gag reflex and let him rest there.

"Start sucking, and make it good."

I started slowly, savoring the smooth texture of his cock and the taste of his precome. Then suddenly he withdrew, leaving me with a feeling of emptiness.

"That's a start," he told me, "but you will have to do better. You're going to suck me off until I come. You will be punished if it takes too long. And if I don't come, I'll beat you."

I didn't need the threat for motivation. I wanted to suck him off. I wanted to feel his cock pulse in my mouth with his seed. I would beg him to beat me if I failed. I started to take more and more of his shaft in my mouth and could feel that familiar pulsing right before an ejaculation. I desperately wanted to prove my worth to him by making him come.

"I am going to come in your mouth. You are to keep it all there. You are not to let any spill out. Most importantly, you are not to swallow a drop. Is that understood?"

I nodded my head, not slowing my motion.

"Fuckkkkkk, you are my bitch!" I pushed my face into him until my lips met his pubic hair. I stayed there, feeling his cock pulsing ropes of hot come into my mouth. I could taste his salty seed on my tongue but my mind only had one thought - - that I had pleased my Master. I gripped his cock with my lips so that when he pulled out I took every bit of come off his cock and into my mouth. I held it in my mouth awaiting his instructions.

"Have you swallowed any?" he asked.

I looked up into his eyes and nodded no.

After a few more minutes, he walked over to stand in back of me. He picked up a ball gag on the table and placed it roughly in my mouth. I let out a muffled moan of surprise when I let some of his come dribble out. He used his hands to clasp my mouth tight. He then picked up a leather collar with a leash attached and fastened it around my neck. He yanked me to my feet with the leash. He picked up my leather belt from the table and led me into the bathroom by the leash.

I was highly aroused by this rough treatment. He wanted to assert control and I wanted to concede it. Him making me hold his come in my mouth was my sign of submission to him. Even though I was aroused I feared what awaited me in the bathroom, and what he was going to do with the belt.