Kelly Submits to Her New Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started fucking me in earnest, all the while stroking my hair, caressing my breasts, or rubbing my clit. I started down a new pathway to an orgasm. My thighs were trembling as he was thrusting into me and I was expending all of my energy on pushing back so he didn't flatten me.

My moans were louder and I'm sure he got the sense I was close. He refocused his attention on my clit, rubbing it hard while he was pounding me. My entire body was now vibrating like a tuning fork and my head was filled with crosstalk from my pussy and ass as I ascended to a shattering climax.

My orgasm was a complete sensory overload of body and mind. I know I thrashed about with his cock embedded in my ass and I know that noises were coming out of my mouth but beyond that my memory of those moments is a blur. My first clear memory was lying flat with him on top of me, us both hyperventilating and fighting just to catch our breath. I could feel his sweat soaked skin sliding against my back.

"You are still my slave. Is that clear, bitch?"

"Yes, Master. For now and always."

He got up and stood next to me.

"Clean my cock with your mouth."

I summoned the strength to get up and comply. His cock had softened and was covered with come. I didn't care that a minute earlier his cock was in my ass.

"That's enough."

"I am going to shower, dress, pack and leave. You are to assume your position by the door while I do this. On my way out, you will service me orally. When I am gone, you will be allowed to clean up."

He went into the shower and I waited by the door. I could feel his come running down my leg. My ass was sore from the whipping and the fucking. I was glad I had the time to catch my breath and reflect on my whole experience with him.

He finished his shower, dressed, and then stood in front of me.

"Undo my pants, take out my cock, and suck me off, fuck doll."

I did as he instructed. I was surprised that he was able to gain an erection and even more surprised when after about five minutes he was able to come in my mouth. I was elated that I had aroused him so easily and pleased him.

"We are through for the night. However, there is an envelope on the table there. Inside are your final directions. You will only be released from service after you have completed those directions. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master."

The letter in the envelope read:

Slave,

You are to take two to three days to reflect on the events of tonight. You are then to write a detailed, factual account of what transpired between us. You will catalogue everything we did, what you thought, and how you felt. You are to be completely honest. I do not want to read about you pretending to like something if you didn't. Be honest. There will never be any reprisals or punishments regarding your honesty in this matter if we meet in the future. After your manuscript is finished, you are to submit it to Literotica. I expect to see it within two weeks' time.

If this has been a satisfactory encounter for both of us, then I would be open to dominating and fucking you again sometime. If this was merely an experiment for you, or a case of the reality of the experience paling before the fantasy, do not worry. We came together tonight as two consenting adults and shared an experience together.

Master

* * * * * * * *

This submission is the requested manuscript. Master, I am counting the minutes until I see you again and you use me again as your personal fuck doll.

Your obedient slave,

Kelly