Kelly Submits to Her New Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we entered the bathroom he pushed me so I was bent over the sink, facing the mirror.

"Have you swallowed?"

I shook my head no again.

"Keep your eyes on the mirror. I'm going to discipline you now."

I tilted my head up so I could see the mirror. I could see that he had folded his belt in half so it was like a leather strap. I could see his arm raise up and I braced myself for its impact. I wasn't prepared for the pain delivered by the belt on my defenseless bottom.

"Mmmph!" The pain was searing. For a moment I lost focus and I could feel some of his come dripping down my chin. I tried hard, but was unsuccessful in suppressing my tears. I so wanted to please my Master and I was disheartened to see that the blow of the belt made me lose some of his come. I was prepared for more punishment.

"Did you swallow?"

I shook my head no again. He appeared to be both surprised and pleased.

"Good," he said, now stroking my cheek, "see that you don't."

He continued to whip me. I was grunting and crying with each successive stroke. I kept asking myself, "Why is he doing this? Why do I have an unquenchable need for this?" The why for him was unknown to me. Was he driven by inner demons? Was he simply sadistic? Did he really care about me? I would try to gain this answer from his actions. So far there was little information he was giving me.

I was gaining a better understanding of myself. I needed to surrender control in order to gain it. I needed to void my mind of the petty daily occurrences of home and work. I needed to gain inner strength from this ordeal. I was determined to see this to the end. But the pain coursing through my body was creating an inner conflict between my mind and my body. The word "Chiffon" was floating through my mind. I couldn't suppress it. It was reaching my lips but I was willing them not to move. This was the self-control I was seeking.

As the whipping continued the pain reached a threshold on the level of the birth of my children. My lips trembled as I was forming the word "Chiffon" on them. Just at that point the whipping stopped. The pain continued to roll in waves through my body but my lips were stilled. I could feel his come flowing down my chin as the whipping had diverted my attention away from keeping my mouth closed.

He rubbed the sperm into my breasts as if it was a salve to heal the hurt, but we both knew that it was a hollow gesture.

"Have you swallowed?"

I wasn't sure why he was fixated on this element of my submission but I answered with a nod "no."

"Is there any left?"

I nodded yes. He removed my gag.

"Let the rest out."

I opened my mouth and the rest of his come flowed down my chin and onto my breasts. He made me rinse out my mouth.

"Is your mouth clean, cunt?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good."

He paused for a moment, apparently giving me the opportunity to utter the safe word. He obviously didn't know how much I wanted and needed this. And I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

He re-gagged me and then tugged on my leash and led me to the bathtub.

"Get in, kneel, and face me as best you can."

I did it. He looked like he was going to pee on me. I know he mentioned it and I didn't tell him it was on my "no" list. I wasn't sure he was going to do it but I was going to go with it. It certainly wasn't going to hurt like the belt.

His urine started coming out in short, sporadic bursts at first, hitting me on my breasts. It was like taking a lukewarm shower, although the smell was disgusting.

"This may take some time, slut. Although I need to go, this turns me on, which just makes it harder. If I hadn't just ejaculated into your mouth, it would probably be impossible. "

The urine was flowing in more concentrated bursts now. He grabbed me by the hair, and pissed on my face, and all over my chest. I really didn't understand why he felt compelled to do this and why it excited him. It was simply degrading and disgusting, but again I was going to see this to the end and maybe in the end this would make sense to me. I started to cry, not because it hurt, but because I couldn't understand why this was an important part of my submission. I had never felt so degraded as I did right then. Maybe that was the point.

"I would have preferred to keep you in your nylons and heels while I pissed on you, slave. Unfortunately, heels are just too dangerous in a tub, and your nylons would likely be ruined."

When he was finally done he removed my gag. He held his cock up to my mouth.

"Clean it."

I stared at his cock for a moment and then decided that if it pleased him and didn't harm me that I was going to do it. I took his cock in my mouth and began to lick it clean. Thank God there was only a faint trace of the taste of urine on his penis.

He replaced my gag and then reattached my leash and yanked up.

"Stand up, submissive slut."

I stood up, covered in his come and piss. I was cold and shivering but even more determined to stand up to him. Now I knew that submission took courage and that I had an inner strength that was needed to continue. I looked him square in the eye.

He removed the leash.

"Turn around."

"Against the wall."

I couldn't see what he was doing but I did hear him leave the room and reenter what seemed like a few minutes later. I was cold from the piss evaporating off my body and suppressed my desire to retch from the foul odor.

"Spread your feet out to two feet apart, fuck doll."

He stepped into the tub with me with a vibrator. I felt his free hand go between my legs to touch me.

I couldn't believe that my body, still stinging from his belt, and covered in his piss and come, would welcome his touch. But it did. I let out a moan.

He massaged my piss covered cunt until my thighs were trembling. Sensing that my release was close he applied the vibrator to my clit. I had never felt this frenzy of emotions. The debasement, pain and pleasure all merged together to bring me to an intensity level that I feared would overwhelm my senses. I was babbling and moaning incoherently through my gag when this tidal wave of emotion gave way to pleasure that made forget where I was and who I was with. I couldn't control my body or my thoughts so I just surrendered until the ripples of pleasure finished washing through my body.

When I again became aware of my surroundings I could see that he was holding me up and that my breathing was exceptionally heavy and my heart was beating rapidly.

We just stood there, and then he turned on the vibrator again and applied it to my overly sensitive clit. I was screaming through the gag for him to stop, but the buzz of the vibrator drowned out my pleas. I came almost immediately. Instead of pulling the vibrator away he continued to press it against my clit. My body kept firing and I was too exhausted to resist. The intensity was overwhelming and even though I was gagged I'm sure everyone in the building could hear my screams.

"I want you to always remember that the first time I made you come you were covered in my piss and come. Is that clear, bitch?"

It was crystal clear. I now knew the reason he methodically combined humiliation and pain prior to pleasure. It made the intensity of the release something I could never achieve on my own. I knew I would never be able to wean myself from this new set of sensations.

Accordingly I replied, "Yes, Master."

He removed my gag. "You are to speak freely for a few moments. You are to say the first thing that comes into your mind. I reserve the right to punish you if I don't like it. Speak."

"I've never had an orgasm this intense before, Master. I...I don't think I like being urinated on."

"Tough. When I wish to piss on you, you will take it like a slave. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Let's clarify our arrangement further. You are my submissive little bitch to piss on. If I indicate in any way that I have a need to urinate, you are to offer yourself to be pissed on, and upon confirmation, assume the position in the tub or shower. Is that clear, bitch?"

"Yes, Master."

"Repeat it back to me so that I know for sure."

I hesitated for a moment, and then told him what he wanted to hear. Saying it made me want it as well.

"I...I am your submissive little bitch to piss on. If you indicate in any way that you have a need to urinate, I will offer myself to be pissed on, and assume the position in the tub or shower."

"Do you have any problem with that?"

"No Master."

"Good. I want you to thank me for everything I have done to you so far tonight, beginning with your inspection."

I thought about what happened that night. I started with my stream of consciousness.

"Thank you Master for ordering me to strip and inspecting me. Thank you..."

He reached back and slapped my ass.

"I inspected you like a subservient fuck doll. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you Master for ordering me to strip and inspecting me like the subservient fuck doll that I am."

"That's better. Continue."

"Thank you for showing me my position and clarifying our contract, Master. Thank you for handcuffing me like a submissive little bitch, Master. Thank you for punishing me like a worthless piece of fuck-meat, Master. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to suck you off, and face-fucking me until you came in my mouth, Master. Thank you for gagging me and forbidding me to swallow your come like the cunt that I am, Master. Thank you for disciplining me by whipping my ass hard with your belt while I watched your sperm come down my chin, Master. Thank you for pissing on me while I was on my knees like a worthless, submissive little slut of a slave who does not deserve the privilege, Master. And, lastly, thank you for vibrating me to orgasm repeatedly while I was covered in your piss and sperm, Master."

"Good. I am satisfied with that so far. I am not done with you yet. You are far too dirty for what I have in mind next. You are to clean yourself thoroughly. When you are done, put your heels and nylons back on, and assume your position in front of the table. We will then conduct a butt-fucking session."

My eyes were as wide as saucers. This was the moment of truth.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"You have 15 minutes to comply."

He released me from all of my bonds and allowed me to shower. I welcomed the hot spray on my body as it washed away the mixture of sweat, come and piss. I was clean again. As I turned to wash my bottom the hot water stung as it hit the welts caused by his belt. Those little stings of pain were a reminder of the pain and pleasure that I just experienced. As I washed my hair and felt the soapy water cascading off of my body it cleared my mind. I was now certain I wanted this, all of it, the good and the bad. I wanted to feel, truly feel. And I wanted it to be raw. Unfiltered and uncensored. And he was able to deliver. The pain, the humiliation, the degradation and the pleasure. It was all one perverted package for my pain and pleasure. He said it was all about him. But I knew better now. It was all about me.

I dried myself off and reentered the room, hair still damp and hanging loose on my shoulders, wearing only thigh high nylons and heels. He pretended like he was ignoring me as he tapped on his laptop but I could see him watching me out of the corner of his eye, lusting after me.

"Are you clean, slave?"

"Yes, Master."

"Thoroughly?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good."

He stretched his arm across my chest to grip my shoulder and put the ring finger of his other hand against my mouth.

"Moisten this, so that I can penetrate you anally."

I slathered his finger with my saliva. He inserted the tip of his finger into my ass.

"You're thoroughly clean?"

"Yes, Master."

"And ready for a butt fucking session?'

I knew this was coming. I was nonetheless anxious. "Y-yes...Master."

"You've had an enema today?"

"Wha...no, Master."

"So, you haven't cleaned yourself anally?"

"Oh my God...no, Master."

Now I was on shaky footing. Did I miss an instruction?

"I'm disappointed. You realized that butt-fucking was a possibility, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did, Master."

"Then why didn't you prepare your anus beforehand?"

"I...I...I didn't think of it. It didn't occur to me. Oh God, I'm so sorry Master. I didn't think I'd actually go as far as..."

He removed the tip of his finger from my ass and went into the bathroom to wash his hands. He cuffed my hands behind my back.

He gripped me by my hair and slapped me hard across my face. I couldn't help but cry out in pain.

"You are to clean yourself anally before we meet."

He slapped me again.

"Cleaning your ass is an important part of butt-fucking. You are to always be ready for butt-fucking when we meet."

He slapped me again. I couldn't suppress my crying and tears started streaming down my face.

"Is that clear?"

The tears and the pain made me choke up. "Yes, Master."

He then undid my cuffs and sat on the couch.

"Put on your blouse and skirt. Leave your panties and bra here."

I dressed and resumed my position.

"There is a pharmacy across the street. Go there, buy an enema kit, and come back. You have 10 minutes."

I grabbed my purse and ran out the door. I still had my collar on.

The 10 minutes went in a flash. I ran across the street to the pharmacy. I wasn't even self-conscious that I was barely dressed and still wearing my slave's collar. I thought of nothing more than pleasing my Master and getting back in 10 minutes. I knocked at the door within 10 minutes. He ushered me in, stripped off all of my clothes, and pointed to the bathroom. I went in the bathroom and used the enema kit. I put back on my heels and stockings and presented myself again for inspection.

"I am clean and ready for my ass fucking, Master," I proclaimed.

"Normally, it's better to have had an enema earlier, but this will have to do. I am looking forward to butt-fucking you very much, as I haven't fucked a submissive woman in the ass in a long time."

He picked up the cuffs and cuffed my hands behind me.

"Anal fucking doesn't really work with non-submissive partners for me. The act of positioning a woman in place, penetrating her anally, and then fucking her is at its core a dominant act."

"When a woman accepts a cock up her ass, she is yielding to a dominant force that is taking control of her. Regardless of the fact that it is in reality consensual, anal sex is the ultimate act of submission for a woman."

I heard his speech but I didn't understand it. Other than an aborted attempt at anal sex twenty years ago I had no context to view his comments. I bent over the table, ready to accept his cock. I was filled with anticipation.

"Before I take you in the ass like the submissive bitch that you are, I'm going to whip you for my pleasure."

He whipped me across my already tender ass. I screamed through the gag as he administered ten strokes. My ass was on fire.

"You have just been whipped 10 times. You are going to be whipped another 10 times, but this time you are going to participate verbally. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." I wasn't sure if I was going to make it through another 10 strokes.

"Good. You are to keep track of how many times you are whipped. After every strike, you will thank me, tell me how many strikes we are on, request anal sex, and ask for another. Have you got all that?"

"I...I think so."

"That's not good enough. Any failure to follow instructions will result in my re-starting the whipping at No. 1."

"Oh my God. O...okay, I'm ready."

"In addition, you are to phrase your request for anal fucking differently each time. No repetition will be tolerated."

Thwack!

"Ouch! Umm, thank you Master, that was No. 1. Please.uh...engage in anal sex with me. May I be whipped again?"

"Remember, the goal is to turn me on."

Thwack!

"Ah! Thank you, Master. That was No. 2. Please...fuck my ass. May I be whipped?"

"That's more like it. But I'll bet you can do even better."

Thwack!

"Ohhh...Thank you, Master. That was No. 3. Please...please ram your cock into my ass like I deserve. May I have another whipping?"

Thwack!

"Eeeeaww! Thank you, Master. That was No. 4. Please subject my ass to a butt-fucking. May I have another whipping?"

Thwack!

"Ahh-ah-ah! Thank you, Master. That was No. 5. Please force me to take it up the ass like the lowly cunt that I am. May I have another whipping?"

I was breathing heavier now and starting to sweat profusely. I'm sure my ass was a bright shade of red. I felt a strong need to be fucked . . . anywhere.

"Do you want me to stop? One word from you, and you can go home."

"No Master. I can take it."

He hit me hard three more times in a row.

"Remember," he said, "You are to keep track of each whipping."

"Thank you, Master. Those were No.'s 6, 7, and 8. Please fuck me like an anal pleasure bitch. May I have another whipping?"

Thwack!

All of the strikes had been progressively harder, and this was definitely the hardest yet.

"Aaaaaaahhh...Oh God! Thank you Master, that was No. 9. Please administer an ass-fucking. Please take me in the ass, please! Make me your anal sex slave! May I have ano..."

Thwack!

"Ohhhh...oh my fucking God! Thank you, Master. I'm a slave-bitch. Please use me for butt fucking, and...and piss all over me afterwards if you like. Please, please, fuck me now! Please!"

He undid my cuffs.

"On the floor, on all fours."

He pointed to where he wanted me on my hands and knees.

I was sweating and breathing hard. Pain was coursing through my body. He waited for me to calm down.

He took a tube of lube from the table and coated his finger with it. Then he spread my butt cheeks and inserted his finger and worked it until it was all the way inside me. I was braced for pain but it felt good, a smooth gliding sensation that gave me a warm feeling. He worked in two and then three fingers. I felt full and stretched. I focused on the sensitivity in my ass and its effect on my pussy. I was leaking juices from my pussy from the anal stimulation. I was ready.

"This may hurt at first. I don't know if you've ever been butt fucked before, but it takes some getting used to. Just keep your sphincter muscles as relaxed as possible, and the pain will subside. As my cock slides in, I will start fucking you slowly at first, so that you can get used to it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

He put the tip of his cock against my asshole. I could feel him push. I stiffened my body to push back to help me get past my anal ring. There was an initial flash of pain and then an overwhelming sensation of fullness. It was such a difference from my hazy memory of my first time with anal sex. This time the pain quickly subsided. He was gentle. He moved slowly to allow me to accustom myself to this new set of sensations. Within a short period of time I felt a different kind of pleasure, one that radiated throughout my body in an enveloping sense of warmth.

"It's in all the way now. Are you doing all right?"

I was doing more than all right. It felt amazing. "Yes, Master, it feels wonderful."

"Good. After this, you will always be my submissive little bitch. I will always be the man that you let face fuck you, slap you, whip you, piss on you and ass fuck you."

I loved his layering on of overt dominance while his cock was all the way in my ass. I felt completely submissive to him. I felt like a slut.

"I'm going to start fucking you now. Take it like the slave-slut that you are."

He slowly pulled out and then went all the way back in. It felt exquisite.

"This is what it feels like to take an anal fucking, slave."