Kelsey's World Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt was lost in Kelsey's magic, but he managed a look around. The day looked different. Brighter. Softer. Bluer. All the bare flesh caught his eye again, but seemed less real. Richie and Abby were kissing face-to-face, with her hand below the water stroking Richie's hard length. They seemed to be biding their time, waiting for signals as to how things were going to progress.

Wendy was lost in Austin's big, skillful hands. One was behind her holding her captive while his mouth continued to devour her tits, and the other was below the water, between her legs, playing with her asshole, her clit, and the g-spot way up inside her, all at the same time. She shuddered through an orgasm, her second already, while Matt watched.

"Wendy cums so nice," Kelsey purred. "Make me cum, Honey. Fuck me now. Fuck me on the beach."

Kelsey took Matt's hand and led him to the water's edge. She dropped to all-fours, looking back at him with a horny smile. She looked like a perfect vision, her back arched low, her dripping pussy screaming for attention.

Matt's cock pointed higher than it had since he was twenty. Abby watched him, and it, with fascinated eyes and that heart-melting shy smile of hers. Richie held her tight and she held tight to his throbbing cock while he watched his mother's shuddering orgasms and Abby watched his handsome father sink his long cock deep inside Kelsey's electrified body.

It was clear how things were going, so Abby led Richie to the water's edge, laid him down on his back and sixty-nined him with the rippling water sloshing against his side. As she sucked his cock she watched the older version of it fuck Kelsey hard, lifting her to a ripping, deep-gutted orgasm. It was very clear Mr. Nanty new how to fuck, and Abby chirped out a quick, giggly orgasm on Richie's tongue as she thought about the exciting evening ahead.

Wendy heard the ruckus and turned toward the beach, breathlessly astonished at what she'd missed because of Austin's skillful, dexterous manipulation of her triggers. He could make her cum so easily when she was receptive. It really was something.

Also something was the sight of her husband fucking a perfect little porn star, and her son's mouth fully at it on Abby's animalistic pussy. Wendy could only see glimpses of Richie's cock as Abby worked it with her mouth and hand, but it was clear he was his father's son.

Watching the wild scene gave Wendy a powerful urge to have her pussy filled with Austin's porn-worthy monster. Doing it at the edge of the water looked so sexy, like something out of a movie, so she tugged at Austin, splashing through the clear water like they were running from a shark, landing on knees in the shallow ripples, and Austin was in. Just like that, they were fucking, with gusto, just ten feet from Richie's head.

"Oh goddd!...Ohhh!...Ohhh!...FUCCCKK!!" Wendy screamed.

She was instantly out of control, yelping like a wild banshee, and Austin loved it.

"Yeah, Wendy!" he exclaimed as he fucked her hard, with quick, thudding thrusts. He reached under and fingered her clit while his cock plunged deep, sending her even higher. "Fuck yeah!"

Wendy hadn't guided them there on purpose, but she and Austin landed where Richie couldn't see her well. He could certainly hear her, every audible detail, just feet away from his keenly listening ears, but his only view was if he tipped his head back, hard into the wet sand, but it was just an inkling of the action, and it was upside down. The frenzied, out of control audibles were plenty to turn him on, though — he ate Abby's beautiful pussy with the same verve his mother was serving up, and the enthusiastic little girl exploded with a string of shattering orgasms. Wendy did, too, orgasming repeatedly on the wild energy of Austin's huge young cock and perfectly placed fingers, all while watching Richie drive Abby to the brink and beyond. Wendy finally blacked out in the middle of it all, going full rag doll on the wet sand while Austin was cumming, her limp body spasming uncontrollably.

"Fuckin A!" Kelsey said. "Austin, Honey, you been takin' extra lessons, Honey? Shit, Wendy, I guess you got over the shy thing, huh?"

Wendy rolled onto her back like a stranded fish, her thighs still trembling and full-body twitches still wracking her. The front of her was covered with wet sand, even her face. She spit some out and took deep breaths of air.

"You better pace yourself, babe," Matt said, joining her at her side. "Jesus."

"I'm good," she said, still breathless, with a heaving chest. "Austin just...knows how to get to me." She looked up at Matt with dazed eyes. "Are you having fun too?" she asked, like she was unaware of what was happening.

"Yeah. Me and Kelsey, remember? That's kind of why we're here. She's unbelievable. You sure you're okay?"

"Better than okay," Wendy said, brushing some wet sand off her skin like she just realized it was there. "Maybe we should have some lunch. I'm feeling...kind of weak."

"I'm sorry Wendy," Austin said. "Did I...?"

"Fuck me like a trooper? Yes you did," Wendy said. She looked at Matt with glazed, still wild looking eyes. "What a way to start, huh?"

Matt shook his head at his intoxicated looking wife. "Jesus, Wendy. You're...I've never seen you so..."

She staggered to her feet and walked into the clear water, not even thinking about Richie watching her. She mumbled something to no one in particular, splashed water on herself and waded deeper, washing all the sand off.

"Your mom's wicked hot," Abby said, watching as Matt waded out to help with the clean up.

Richie sat quietly watching with the others, working through the new knowledge of the enormity of his mother's sexiness. What a way to start, indeed.

Lunch on the big blanket started out a quiet affair, with chirping birds in the encircling woods and the drone of powerboats off in the distance. Wendy had her equilibrium back, and with it her shyness at being naked in front of Richie. She had her legs tight together, curled around her to hide her pussy, but her pretty tits, well, there wasn't much she could do short of putting her bikini back on, and she didn't want to be the only one. And besides, it felt wonderfully liberating to be naked on a beach with others. There was just the Richie thing.

As she ate her sandwich, she was thankful that her nipples lost a little of their excitement and softened. Even soft they were still wonderful looking things, all the glancing eyes thought so, but for the time being they weren't quite so carnal.

"Wendy, wouldn't it be nice to do this on a regular beach?" Kelsey asked.

"Have mind-blowing sex? I think we'd get thrown in jail."

"No, Honey, have our tits out. Did you know it's technically legal in New York to be topless?"

"I remember something about that on the news a few years back," Wendy said. "Didn't it have to do with breastfeeding?"

"Yeah, I read some of those old articles. That's what the news was focusing on, the breastfeeding part, but there's more to it. If you wanted to be topless at a public beach you could do it. The problem is is not accepted yet, and you'd get arrested for something else."

"So, are you going to try it?" Wendy smiled. "The way you look you sure as hell wouldn't go under the radar."

"I wanna get the law changed. Strengthened, so it's real. Me and Brie and Charity went to talk to Senator Fresco about it."

"Oh my God! You did?"

"Yup. She was super cool, I really like her. A guy that works with her just emailed me yesterday and said that she talked to some other senators about it. They're looking into something."

"You're kidding!" Wendy said. "Oh my God, that's...I mean it's..."

"Awesome," Matt said. "Kelsey that's great that you guys are getting involved with government like that. It'll be a great learning experience even if it doesn't work out."

"Yes, it's wonderful, Kelsey," Wendy said. "I didn't mean to be so surprised. Actually, I'd expect no less from you than going for it like that."

"Oh, it'll work out. I'm sticking with it as long as it takes. Brie and Char need to be in the background, because of their teacher jobs, but I'm goin' for it. I feel like it's, like, meant to be, you know? When things get rolling I'm gonna call up a news girl that Tucker knows and start gettin' the word out."

"That's wonderful, Kelsey," Wendy said. "I wish you the best of luck."

"Speaking for all the men of New York State, Godspeed, Kelsey," Matt said. "Godspeed."

Wendy laughed enough to make her tits jiggle. It felt good having them out in the open. She didn't know how confident she'd be strutting down a public beach like that, but on the secluded beach she was on, and yes, even with Richie there, it felt good.

After the sandwiches were consumed the gang stayed sitting in their circle, sipping beer, laughing at funny little stories, listening to Kelsey tell about modeling for Richie's camera at Koop's shop, way back at the beginning when they first started out. Wendy and Matt both loved how relaxed everything was. If swinging with all the various couples was going to be that relaxed and carefree, they were sure they were going to thoroughly enjoy the experience.

When Kelsey told the story of the first time she and Richie had sex, out behind the old barn on his eighteenth birthday, Wendy was surprised at how exciting it was to her. Her nipples were back to full carnal mode again, and she took a long sip of beer to try to cool down her insides.

"Be honest, you guys," Kelsey said when she saw them bloom, "Are Wendy's nips better than anybody's?"

Wendy blushed, rosy in the face and bright pink on her chest. The objects of everyone's attention hardened that last little bit, giving off their full aura of sexy perfection.

Kelsey got up and nestled in next to Wendy, pinching her own to harden them, the way she used to do for the cameras at Tucker's studio.

"Come here Abby," she said. "Yours are wicked cute, too."

Matt smiled an amazed, happy smile, watching with keen interest as Abby settled in on the other side of Wendy. All the girls were giggling, Wendy nervously because Richie's eyes were on her.

Abby didn't need a pinch because hers were already in full youthful arousal, and the shy smile that tugged at Matt's heart was glorious in its allure as she glanced at him.

"I know who I'm votin' for," Kelsey said. "What do you guys think?"

"Wendy," Austin said.

"Wendy," Matt said.

Richie paused for a moment. "Abby," he said.

"Aw, that's sweet, Honey," Kelsey said, "but, I saw where your eyes were. I vote Wendy, too. I still remember gettin' my mouth on 'em for the first time, at my mom's house. It's not just how great they look, it's how wicked sensitive they are. Richie doesn't know that yet. He'll change his vote in the morning."

Wendy gulped, and she couldn't breath for a few moments. Aren't Richie and Abby leaving after lunch? She suddenly realized that no, they weren't leaving, and she didn't want them to.

"While we're comparing things," Kelsey said, "I can't believe how much Richie looks like his dad. Stand up, you guys."

Richie looked at his father. Matt shrugged and stood. Richie rose up slowly. It was obvious that standing full-frontal nude in front of his mother wasn't his first choice of things to do.

"He's got some of you in his face, Wendy," Kelsey said, "but the rest of him, God, it's amazing! And look, they even get hard at the same speed!"

Abby watched in wonderment. She loved Richie, and really felt like he was the guy she was going to marry someday, but she'd felt a powerful attraction to Matt since the day she first met him. She'd always thought it was normal to be attracted to your boyfriend's father, assuming he was a nice guy, and Matt was a very nice guy, but normal doesn't mean having sex with him. The swinger life Richie had drawn her into turned everything upside down, though, and she was nearly drooling watching father and son cocks become erect, wondering if the day had come for her dirty dreams to come true.

Wendy's mind was spinning out impure thoughts, too, but they weren't as focused as Abby's. It was Wendy's first good look at Richie in all his big-cocked glory, and she was even more amazed than the other girls at how much Richie looked like Matt. The bits and pieces she'd seen over the years had all matched up as Richie matured — bare feet, bare legs, attractive hands. Even Richie's skinny little boy chest had filled out and sprouted soft hair in all the right places, just like Matt's. But to see her two men together, naked, with half-hard, half-lifted erections that probably measured within a quarter of an inch of each other, well, the crazy beauty of it nearly made her cry.

"Jesus," Kelsey said softly, holding back her desire to fuck the twin cocks right then and there. "God I love beach weekends."

Wendy reined in her confusion by picking up the lunch mess, tossing paper plates in a trash bag and picking up empty beer bottles. It was an odd feeling doing it naked, but the cumulative effect of all the sexy sights and thoughts was making things easier. Going so wild on the beach with Austin and seeing Richie's erection made picking up trash with her well-trimmed pussy showing seem like it wasn't such a big deal, even though it still was.

Kelsey crawled partway into the tent, leaving her lovely little ass and pussy out in the sunlight. Matt nearly tripped over himself when he saw her like that. She emerged with two big beach towels and spread them out on the big blanket where they'd eaten their lunch, with plenty of room for more.

"We gotta get some more sunscreen on or we're all gonna burn," she said. "I'll go up in flames with this freckled skin of mine."

Wendy and Abby went and got their towels, too, and spread them so everyone had a spot on the big blanket. Various bottles and tubes of sunscreen were put into service, making splitchy noises and perfuming the warm air as they were squeezed.

"Abby, wanna do Mr. Nanty's back for him?" Kelsey asked, knowing she would.

Abby smiled that sweet, shy smile again and nodded.

"Wendy, why don't you do Richie, since Abby's busy," Kelsey said. "Your guys both got the whitest asses I've ever seen. A good lotion massage is the only thing that'll save' em. I'm gonna do Austin. Last year he got a sunburn on his cock, and that's the last thing I want out of commission."

I'm not doing that part of Richie, Wendy said to herself, but I'll do his back, and, I guess maybe his butt. That's sort of a motherly thing to do, like powdering him when he was little, although I did powder his little penis, too.

Abby was already getting to work on Matt, moving in before anybody changed their mind. She wondered what Wendy would think when she had her hands all over her naked husband, but it was a swingers camping trip after all. At least that's how it seemed so far. Abby hoped things were going fully down that route, with no boundaries like son's girlfriend to get in the way. She thought maybe she'd have a better handle on what was happening when Wendy started in with the sunscreen on Richie, but she was so anxious to touch Matt for the first time, she nearly jumped at the chance.

Matt was happy with the idea, too, getting into position flat on his belly on the towel, with his arms relaxed at his sides. He smiled at Abby, watching her through the corner of his eye, his heart melting again at the crazy cute shyness of her pretty smile. He felt lotion hit his back, and then her hands, soft and gentle on his warm skin.

Richie sprawled on his belly at the other end of the grouping of towels, with Kelsey and Austin between him and his father. Wendy wasn't sure how to attack the situation, being naked as she was. Richie's head was turned to the side she needed to be on for access, but she didn't want him staring at her pussy the whole time. With Kelsey on the other side of him there wasn't much she could do, so she knelt close to his hips, with her legs tight together, and squirted some lotion on his back.

Abby worked slowly and deliberately on Matt's shoulders and back, enjoying the mature muscularity of him. Down at the slimmest part of his waist things got more interesting — with another squeeze of lotion her hands swept out onto the curve of his hips and up to his muscular buttocks.

"You don't wanna burn here or you won't be able to sit down," she said, her girlish voice sounding more sure of itself.

Matt smiled and closed his eyes. Abby smiled too, happy that he was so relaxed by her touch. As her slippery fingers started working the cracks and gaps, he spread his legs a little, giving Abby better access and her first glimpse at how hard she had made him. There, in the shadow between his legs, down against the colorful towel, was his fully hard cock. Abby's eyes flared a little when she saw it, and her heart thumped. She took one slippery swipe deep through the crack of his ass, and moved on to his manly thighs.

Wendy, too, worked slowly and deliberately on Richie's shoulders and back, but it was more of a stalling tactic. His lily white ass was looming, suddenly looking every bit as good to her as Austin's sexy derrière.

What would Barb do? What would Kay do? They'd make it theirs, and they'd love it, she said to herself. Enjoy the sensations. Turn off the no-fun side of your brain, and let the fun side take over, the side where pleasure lives and breathes and only the moment matters.

A funny thing happened when she did it — the feel of Richie's beautiful, young-man ass under her hands made her moan a little, and Richie nearly moaned to.

"Would you like me to do your front, Mr. Nanty?"

All the air rushed out of Wendy's lungs when she heard Abby's girlish voice. She watched as her beloved rolled himself over and the hard cock she loved flopped against his belly and settled up in the air a little, bobbing with his fast heartbeat. How's little Abby gonna handle that, Wendy wondered? Did she expect it? She must have.

The answer came just a moment later, when Abby started a slow handjob. Her small hand made Matt's big cock look even bigger, so much so that Wendy wondered if he'd grown extra big for the sweet young girl.

Abby sat close against the side of him, with her legs curled around her. She loved giving Richie handjobs all the way to completion, and she was hoping Matt would lie still and let her finish. She had a powerful desire to make him cum, and to watch him cum. Over the last six months the male orgasm had become her favorite thing in the world, and she'd dreamt many times of what Matt's blissful release would look like, wondering just how similar he and Richie really were when their bodies took over from their minds. So far so good. Matt's stomach was tensing just like Richie's does, and his smooth, warm, lotiony cock felt just like Richie's — just as hard and muscular and alive, with the same girth that she couldn't quite get her small hand around. His breathing was similar, too, — deep, barely whimpering exhales that sounded like he wanted to say something. Richie did the same thing when Abby had him in her squeezing, stroking hand.

Wendy had to look away. Her horny hormones were flowing freely, a little too freely considering who she had her hands on. She massaged some lotion onto Richie's thighs and, instinctually, he did what his father had done, spreading his legs a little to give Wendy better access. And there it was! Down in the shadow between his legs, down against the colorful towel, Richie was just as hard as his father!

"Fuck!" Wendy said under her breath. Kelsey heard the nearly silent exclamation and smiled when she realized what Wendy was looking at. Kelsey the instigator wanted to take charge and call out some directions, but she decided to stay silent and let the fun continue organically.