Kelsey's World Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Wendy finished lotioning the backs and sides of Richie's legs, Matt was holding on for dear life. His quiet moans had risen to guttural groans, and his hips were thrusting slowly, working with Abby's squeezing strokes to build a high intensity smolder that threatened to shatter him into sparkling bits. Matt had never felt a handjob, or anything really, that was as gloriously intense.

The look on Abby's shining face was equally wonderful. She had the sexy older man of her dreams in the palm of her hand, and she truly couldn't believe how much he was loving it. It was wildly thrilling. The most amazing male orgasm she'd ever seen was completely in her control, blossoming before her twinkling eyes.

While Wendy was watching her husband lose his mind, Richie rolled over. Turns out his horny hormones were raging, too, switched on by listening to his father being taken to the brink by his girlfriend. It was powerful aural medicine, and Richie hoped Kelsey, orsomeone, would give his throbbing cock a tug to help relieve the pressure. He was so horny he wouldn't have minded if it was Austin.

Wendy's hand did the deed. It surprised her, happening without any thought that she was aware of, but she didn't stop when the reality hit her. The heat and the hardness felt just like Matt, but it wasn't Matt's eyes she was looking into, it was Richie's. Wrapping her hand around her son's big cock and slowly stroking up and down the length of it gave Wendy a similar feeling to giving Richie her tit to suck on when he was breast feeding all those years ago — motherly and sexy all wrapped up into one. When Matt came hard and loud in Abby's hand, just six feet away, bellowing a manly wail toward the bright sun, Wendy's expression didn't change. She was hanging over the edge, and didn't want to look back for fear she'd fall and make a crazy fool out of herself. Better to press on, lean out even further into the unknown, and maybe she'd turn weightless and fly. That's what Barb and Kay do. They just fly.

Richie moaned and closed his eyes. Matt was moaning, too, still teetering on the far edge of the best orgasm he could remember, holding onto Abby's head as she gobbled up his messy, throbbing cock in her sweet little mouth.

"You guys sound really good in stereo," Kelsey said, between mouthfuls of Austin's slippery shaft.

Wendy smiled a little at the remark, because she thought so, too. Hearing her two men at their most sexual was music to her ears. The fun part was being the conductor of a new player, with a new instrument. Abby had just flown on that high, and Wendy was just taking off. She switched hands on Richie's rock hardness. It was something she did with Matt, because he liked the difference in feel. Wendy liked it for the same reason, but it also got her set up for a gentle ball massage, something else Matt loved during a handjob.

Turns out Richie loved it, too. Wendy looked beautifully amazed at what was happening as she watched the closed-eyed, open-mouthed bliss on Richie's face. A smile flickered on her own open mouth when Richie's hips started working with her thrusting fist. She wasn't searching for the slow, nearly endless build-up that Abby had been after. Wendy wanted Richie to cum, and her well-practiced hands were relentless in their pursuit.

"Ohh, Fuck!" Richie moaned, loud toward the blue sky heavens. His hips were lifting and falling at a swift pace, and Wendy's hands worked their squeezing, massaging magic. The first two shots of cum went higher that any Wendy had ever seen, and the rest landed on her hand and oozed all over it, so warm, so slick. It started making gooey noises because she didn't want to stop, her hand stoking up and down on the slippery mess, Richie's hips still thrusting his overheated cock into it, his moans descending to the deep down depths.

"Fuck, you guys," Kelsey said. "There's no way we can crown a handjob champion. You guys both win."

Wispy clouds like artist's brushstrokes painted the late afternoon sky. The old timers called them mare's tails, and Kelsey was glad of the small amount of U.V. protection they provided. It wasn't nearly enough, though, so she had donned a white linen shirt and a big floppy hat. Being a freckled redhead wasn't easy in the summertime, but she didn't mind. She was cooling off in the water again, standing with the wet shirt clinging to her skin, watching Matt swim.

Wendy was cooling off, too, standing thigh deep, with her fingertips dangling in the water, sending out circular ripples. She was off to the side of the others, lost in thought.

"You okay, Mom," Richie said, snapping her out of her dream.

"Oh, hi Sweetheart," she said, turning her head to look at him. "Yes, I'm okay. Are you?"

Richie nodded. His cock was doubling in size before Wendy's eyes even though he didn't really want it too. By the time she was able to put some words together Richie had managed to avoid a full, pointing-at-the-sky erection, but it had lifted some and looked plenty big, hanging out at an angle above his legs.

"I can't believe I do that to you," Wendy said, but Richie did it to her, too. Her spectacular nipples had bloomed to their full glory as soon as she heard his voice and saw him, triggering Richie's erection, and her body was covered with goosebumps. "Barb would be proud of us, don't you think?"

"You shouldn't do stuff just 'cause she thinks you should," Richie said.

"Oh, no, Sweetheart! Is that what you think? It's not that at all!"

"Good. Just be yourself, Mom. That's what the others do."

"Yes, that's good to keep in mind," she said, as Richie's erection faded a little. "But, just so you know, I can't help but use Barb and Kay and Kelsey as guides. This is all so new to me, and to your father."

They watched as Matt lifted Kelsey on his shoulders and flung her into the water. Kelsey shrieked and her laughter echoed off the trees behind the beach.

"He seems to be figuring it out okay," Richie said, smiling as he looked at his mother again.

"He's so easy going. Like you," Wendy said. "You'll be sure and say something if you want he and Abby to have some boundaries, right?"

"Oh. No, it's all good," Richie said. "She's been super excited about this weekend. All the girls have things for older guys. She's always had that look in her eye when Dad's around, you know?"

"Has she? I guess I never thought about it."

"Is it okay?" Richie asked, trying to read his mother's face. "Because you can set some boundaries, too. We all can. Kelsey's big on letting things go where they want, but..."

"Let's do it Kelsey's way, for now," Wendy said. The twinkle in her pretty eyes and the second blossoming of her stunning nipples triggered Richie's hair-trigger cock again. It was right back to fat, long and lifting.

"Her philosophy makes me happy," Wendy said. "You don't understand this at your age, but, I've lived my life with so many rules. It feels like a wonderful dream to do away with them once in a while. That's what your father and I are feeling."

Matt's laughter floated across the blue water. He had Kelsey's big floppy hat on, splashing as he tried to get away from her. Her clingy, transparent shirt was unbuttoned and her big, wet tits were bouncing as she gave chase, giggling like a schoolgirl.

Wendy reached for Richie's hand. They both smiled as they watched the horseplay.

The barbecue grill that hung off the back of the rental boat was put into service for the evening meal. The men worked together to pull the boat in to shore, charcoal was lit, and half an hour later hamburgers and hotdogs were sizzling. Wendy's famous potato salad and a big bowl of cut up fruit filled out the meal. Everyone had a ravenous appetite and wanted to be well-fueled for the evening.

Kelsey suggested an evening boat ride, to take advantage of the long, early summer twilight. Bathing suits were donned, everyone boarded the boat with a bottle of beer and found themselves a seat.

"Fuck this," Kelsey said, making short work of removing her bikini top as Austin backed the boat away from the beach.

Wendy looked surprised. "You're gonna ride around like that?" she asked.

"Try it, Honey," Kelsey smiled. "You'll like it."

Richie held his beer bottle in front of the crotch of his swimsuit to hide the erection that grew when Wendy stripped off her Bikini top. She'd been naked all day, but for some reason watching her go topless on the boat really got to him.

Kelsey liked the show, too. "Those nips just blow my mind every time you let 'em out, Honey," she said.

Wendy giggled and blushed, glancing around at the eyes on her.

Abby didn't want to be the only conservative one, so she went topless, too, wishing as she always did that her tits were bigger.

"Too cute," Kelsey said, looking at her shy smile.

Austin decided to do a slow tour of the shoreline, and it immediately made Wendy nervous as they passed by camps with people about, some of them waving the way folks do along the summertime waterfront. Austin and Matt waved back.

"Maybe we should cover up," Wendy said. "Do they have police on the water?"

"Are you kiddin'?" Kelsey said. "The cops would love seein' you like that. And anyway, all they'd do is ask you to cover up. Ride it out, Honey. You'll be lovin' it in a few minutes."

They passed more camps with people outside, some with music playing, some with barbecue smoke drifting out over the water, perfuming the air with the heady scent of ribs and steaks and chicken. Memorial Day weekend was the unofficial start of summer in upstate New York, and the warmer than usual weather brought everyone out to celebrate. Not everyone noticed the three daring women on the slow-moving boat, but quite a few did, usually with a pointing finger and some swiveling heads.

Two fisherman were drifting in a bass boat, casting for the elusive big one. Austin swung wide around them so as not to tangle their lines, but even with the maneuver the boat passed by them closer than the people on shore. One of the men whistled when he saw Austin's topless passengers. "Lookin' good, ladies!" he yelled.

Wendy giggled and raised her fingers in a half-hearted wave. Kelsey gave her big, freckled ta ta's a shake from side to side, drawing a happy smile out of the two men.

"My wife the exhibitionist," Matt said, smiling wide. "Who knew?"

Wendy blushed again, but she was smiling. She was slowly realizing Kelsey was right, she was kind of loving being seen, although she wasn't ready to shake her own ta ta's for a stranger.

Or was she? Matt walked back toward her seat and offered her his hand. Her blush was still rosy when she stood, holding tight to Matt's hand to steady herself on the moving boat.

"God I love you," he said as he swept her into his arms for a kiss. Feeling his cock grow against her warm, sun-kissed belly thrilled her. She wanted to pull his swimsuit down and blow him, right then and there. It was the most powerful exhibitionist craving she'd ever had. It seemed a bit too reckless with the landlubbers within view, but she did the next best thing, slipping a hand inside the Hawaiian-print fabric to grab her favorite cock. She pulled his head down with her other hand, not for the kiss he expected, but all the way to her super-sensitive nipples so he could have a nibble.

"You two are smokin'," Kelsey said.

Wendy's breathy moans gave away her excitement, and Richie used his beer bottle to hold down his erection again.

After a wonderfully tonguey, toothy nibble of both of the beautiful engorged nipples, Matt led Wendy to the front of the boat, eager to show off his hot wife to the world. The water was smooth and the speed was relatively slow, so after she got her sea legs they were able to stand near the bow. Wendy loved the feel of the light breeze on her bare tits and tingly nips. She smiled at Matt, glancing at the lump in his swimsuit.

She glanced back at Austin, too, when she noticed him steering a course even closer to the shore. Her plan was to shake her head at him, but he was just too beautiful with a mischievous smile on his face. Instead, she giggled nervously and faced front again, trying to ignore the people Matt was waving at. She snuck some glimpses, and then realized it was foolish to not look. She felt nearly naked in nothing but her small bikini bottom, with her lovely nipples hard enough to be seen from shore. Her first wave at ogling men sent a rush of adrenaline through her.

"You'll be the talk of the town, Babe," Matt said proudly.

A large family gathering at a well kept camp suddenly got chaotic as the boat passed by, with mothers scrambling to shield their young boys eyes from the nautical debauchery.

"It's just life, people," Kelsey said, too quiet to be heard. "Get real."

"Austin," Wendy said, turning her head toward the helmsman. "Maybe we shouldn't..."

"Ride it out, Honey," Kelsey said. "That was just a blip."

Kelsey sat in the seat behind Austin, facing the shore, visible but uncharacteristically quiet. She let Wendy's bare body take the lead. It was partly because she knew the experience would be good for Wendy, but mostly Kelsey was taking mental notes, watching the situation unfold the way a sociologist would. The next time she sat down with politicians to discuss the bare breast law she'd have some good, real-world information to tell them. A Memorial Day Weekend sample was probably slightly skewed by alcohol consumption, but Kelsey was fascinated and delighted to see such a positive response to her little experiment. A boat full of bare breasts, led by a lovely, titty, forty-year-old woman, was only getting a negative response from about five percent of the general population. Many seemed to be neutral, and quite a lot were positive. The science of it all hadn't even crossed Wendy's mind, but she was loving what was happening, too.

"That's Sharron's camp, you guys," Kelsey said, pointing out the run-down little place with the slightly overgrown lawn. "She and Happy hardly use it. She says it reminds her too much of her shitty marriage."

"Oh, we haven't met her yet," Wendy said from the bow. "Happy seems like a nice guy."

"He's super nice," Kelsey said, wondering if she should tell of his oversized cock. Whoops and hollers from the patrons on the outdoor deck at the bar just down the shore changed her train of thought. "Now you're really gettin' the natives excited, Wendy," she said. "Austin, Honey, we should probably..."

"Oh, yeah," Austin said, cranking the wheel and high-tailing it out of there.

Matt and Wendy braced themselves for the increase in speed, sitting down in the seats up front as the bar patron's catcalls and whoops faded under the drone of the outboard motor at full-throttle.

"That was awesome, Honey," Kelsey yelled to Wendy. "You know, it takes a special husband to wanna show off his sexy wife like that. I think he deserves a blowjob, don't you?"

Wendy giggled. Richie and Austin were both in forward facing seats, looking right at her. The boat skittered across a wake, making her tits jiggle wildly, and she giggled again. The swinger life was wonderfully intoxicating, and she let the happy buzz carry her away, massaging Matt's growing hardness through his swimsuit to get things started, and then swallowing him whole, down on her knees between his legs on the moving, vibrating deck, with his discarded swimsuit at her side.

Kelsey smiled at the happy couple, and then she tipped her head back and looked at the mare's tails, high up in the dimming evening sky. She loved Sandgrass Pond. It was always magic.

A crackling campfire bathed the three naked couples in glowing orange light. They were each snuggling with their full-time lovers, leaning against duffel bags and life preserver cushions from the boat.

"It's been so long since I've felt the heat of a campfire," Wendy said, tucked under Matt's arm, with her head on his shoulder. "It feels so nice on my skin."

"Big warm fires are awesome when you're naked," Kelsey said, sipping on her beer. "The heat and the light, it makes me think of witchcraft or somethin'. I always feel somethin' sorta supernatural when I'm up here. Meeting Sharron real early in the morning was that way. That was the weekend when me and Austin got serious. A bunch of us were camping over there on the dunes," she said, pointing to the peninsula that separated Sandgrass Pond from Lake Ontario."

"How old were you guys?" Wendy asked.

"Eighteen. Almost nineteen. It was right after freshman year at college. Tucker said I could take some time off from the studio. It was a super nice vacation. I was home for three weeks, I think. Tucker and Marsha — she works at the studio with him, doin' hair and stuff — they came to a party at Mom and Dad's house."

"Really?" Wendy said. "I haven't heard much about your porn career. Tell us about it."

Richie got up and threw some wood on the fire while Kelsey began her story. Wendy was listening intently, but her eyes were on her son. His naked body looked so much like Matt's did when she first fell in love with him it was uncanny, and the flickering firelight made the dreamy memory seen even more real. Richie poked the burning embers with a stick, and Abby got up and stood with him, draping her tiny dancer body against the side of him with her arm around his waist, both of them staring into the flickering flames. The two of them looked so good together, Wendy thought. They were the picture of a happy, content young couple, so relaxed with their bodies and comfortable with themselves.

Kelsey was at the point in her story where she told of doing her very first scene in front of the camera, with Jamar. She regaled her fire-lit audience with all the details — the photographs her father had taken of her mother's wild sex with the man in Jamaica, Jamar's swoon-worthy Jamaican accent, all the details of his magnificent soccer player body, and the way his huge, chocolate brown cock reduced her to a limp, sweaty, very satisfied young girl, under the bright lights, in front of the watching eyes of the crew. It was a wonderful example of Kelsey's steamy storytelling, getting everybody horny again. Richie and Abby were no exception — Abby stroked his big, hard cock with her small hand as she stood leaning against him in the warmth of the crackling fire.

Wendy was nearly on fire with desire. Matt's warm hardness was in her hand, but her eyes and her mind were fixated on its twin, the one in Abby's hand. She'd barely said to herself the four words 'what would Barb do' when she found herself up on her feet, circling the fire, dropping to her knees, engulfing her son's burning rock harness with her mouth. Abby smiled sweetly and kissed him, wet and passionate.

"Would you let Wendy make porn, Matt?" Kelsey asked as they watched her. "She's a natural, I think. She could do some of those 'my best friend's mom' scenes with young guys."

"Maybe," he said, stroking his cock slowly with his hand as he watched his wife deep-throat his son. "I mean, it's up to her."

"Nice," Kelsey said. "I love you guys. Open minds like yours aren't so easy to find, you know."

She got up from her snuggle with Austin, straddled Matt and lowered herself, drawing a groan out of him as she filled herself with him reverse cowgirl style, so they could both watch the fire and see what Wendy was up to.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Kelsey said when Matt's fucking commenced. "Wendy, your boys have such nice cocks. You're gonna have wicked fun from now on."

Wendy moaned onto Richie's steel-hard shaft, and the vibration made Richie moan, too. Abby broke off the long, smoldering kiss, gave Richie another loving peck on the lips and wiggled her cute, bubble-butt ass over to Austin, straddling him and absorbing his huge cock into her spectacular little pussy like it was nothing. Her sexy little whimpers sounded like music in the crackling night air, and they fueled Wendy's still growing desires.