Kelsey's World Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood and turned in front of Richie, snuggling her ass against his erection, reaching for his arms and placing his hands on her fire-warmed tits. Her nipples were electric under his exploring hands, their rubbery hardness poking between as he raked his fingers over them.

"Fuck me, Richie," she breathed, barely audible. "Fuck me..."

She leaned out away from him, with her ass firmly in contact. Her heart nearly burst from her chest when she felt his hands slide to her hips, and then one pressed between them, guiding his throbbing cock to its wet, very ready target.

Her upper body dropped lower when he slid into her hungry pussy, her back arched like a proper porn girl. Her arms searched behind her, landing on Richie's slowly thrusting hips as he went deeper, and deeper, and deeper still. When he bottomed, pulled almost all the way out and bottomed again, Wendy let loose a cry of love that rose goosebumps on the other four lovers. It echoed off the trees behind them and floated out over the dark water.

Matt watched from behind Kelsey, holding the perfect curve of her hips as she rose and fell on him. Watching his son fuck his wife was mind-boggling, but it turned him on just as much as hearing about Barb and Austin together, and Kelsey and her dad. What was it about family sex?

Abby had one of her crazy cute whimpering orgasms, but Austin was inspired by what was happening, too, so he didn't let her off the hook that easily. He loved sweet little Abby, and had fucked her often, but he'd never really fucked her, always deferring to Richie, or taking it a little easy on her because her small size made her seem fragile. But the supernatural aura of Sandgrass Pond seemed to have everyone in it's grip that night. After her nice orgasm Abby dismounted and gobbled up Austin's hard cock in her almost voracious mouth. It was nearly too big to stretch her lips around, and she always loved sucking it, but there in the magical firelight she went at it hard. Taking a breather with her little hand at its base, it almost looked like a totem pole, carved out of spruce, with a very specific type of magic in mind. Abby devoured it again, and then Austin picked her up, deposited her on her knees, and rammed it into her post-orgasmic pussy for a fucking she wouldn't soon forget.

Wendy was at the brink as Richie thudded into her from behind like a seasoned pro. She felt the hard but soothing hit of a heroin junky when every nerve cell in her body lit up, and her deep, guttural, orgasmic moan was one for the ages. Richie had been holding her arms behind her as the fucking rose in intensity, but he quickly shifted his hands to her tits when her orgasm blew wide open, and the feel of her nipples between his fingers again triggered him. The thudding hits of his pelvis thudded even harder against her sexy ass, and his bellowing groan joined with Wendy's, still loud when the haunting, lovely sounds reached the fisherman drifting silently in the black darkness a half a mile away.

"You're super hard watchin' them," Kelsey purred, looking back over her shoulder at Matt. "It's wicked hot, huh?"

Matt focused on her sexy sideways glance, reached around her for her magnificent, soft tits, and fucked her with short, unhurried strokes as a slow-burn orgasm consumed him, his cock throbbing out warm gushes of seed deep inside her.

"Fuck yeah, Honey," Kelsey purred when she felt the contractions of his pumping cock. "That feels so good..."

Wendy's mind was reeling. She knew Matt's happy sounds meant all was well, but she was lost in blissful confusion. Matt's nineteen-year-old body had just fucked her, better that he ever knew how to do it at that age. That was one way of looking at it. The other way was all Richie, the son she'd breastfed and raised; the son she'd taught to be a good boy; the son she'd taught to respect women; the son who'd just filled her electrified pussy with his young, skilled cock; the son who'd just given her the magnificent, rapturous orgasm she'd been dreaming of.

She wasn't sure she could look him in the eye just yet, so she dropped to her knees on the soft sand and cleaned up his still throbbing cock with her mouth.

"Fuck, Mom," Richie said, breathless and happy sounding. It was the first time he'd called her Mom in a sexual situation, and for some reason it was music to Wendy's ears.

"I'm leaking," she said between mouthfuls, looking up at him with lusty eyes. "Wanna lick me?"

She took him deep in her throat again and Richie groaned. She stood and led him to the blanket, near the others. She was on him for some sixty-nine before Richie knew what hit him, right next to Austin's still blistering fuck of Abby.

"Ohh, Goddd!" Wendy groaned when she felt Richie's tongue licking up through her sloppy pussy. He didn't stop there. Knowing what the other girls liked, he licked right on up to her little puckery asshole, swirling the juicy cum all around it and in it. His mother liked it, too.

"Fuck, Richie!" she hissed, holding his re-hardened cock against her cheek with her sweaty fist.

"Did you take your pill, Honey?" Kelsey asked Matt as she decoupled her pussy from his half-hard cock. "Kneel in front of your sweetie and let her suck you hard again. She'll freak when she gets to play with those twin cocks."

Abby was in full eye-roll mode when Matt made his way around her. Austin had been pummeling her for an ungodly long time, but she was taking him on with the gusto of an athlete, using all her dancer trained muscles and stamina. Her mind was a different story, lost in a psychedelic dream as orgasm after orgasm shattered and then energized her. She and Austin were both dripping with sweat, half covered with sand, and pressing on to see who'd break first.

"Fuck, you guys!" Kelsey said to them. "Horny much? Wendy's got everybody worked up tonight."

Wendy wanted to comment but Richie twiddled her clit just right with his tongue and she shrieked instead. She grabbed Matt's cock when he knelt in front of her, shoved it in her mouth and gave Richie a squeezing, stroking handjob right next to her face. Richie was a fast learner and worked her clit again, and Wendy bucked and her eyes rolled just like Abby's. It was a twitchy, spastic orgasm, and she almost choked on Matt's big cock.

Kelsey made the rounds, helping Richie lick his mother's most private spots and letting Abby eat some pussy while the surprising young girl took even more from Austin.

"Goin' all night, people!" Kelsey cheered with a big smile. "Whoo hooooo!"

Wendy was up at the crack of dawn the next morning, with a lot on her mind. Kelsey slept well, but she was up early, too. Being at the lake was something she didn't want to sleep through. After a quiet talk with Wendy down by the water she crawled into the tent and whispered in Austin's ear...

"Austin, Honey, me and Wendy are gonna take the boat and go for a walk at The Dunes. We'll be back for breakfast."

"Okay," he sighed, barely awake.

She and Wendy put on their bikinis, gathered a towel, two donuts and two cans of RedBull, and waded out to the boat. The motor was new and quiet at idle, so they hoisted the anchor and slipped away on glass smooth water without waking anyone.

The pond side of the long Dunes peninsula was only a few tenths of a mile away from their campsite, on the other side of the boat channel that connects Sandgrass Pond with Lake Ontario. They waved at a fisherman heading out to open water, but there wasn't another person in sight. Kelsey nosed the boat onto the beach and tied it to a craggy old black willow tree. When she took off both pieces of her bikini and tossed them on the deck of the boat, Wendy was surprised.

"You're walking...like that?"

"Yup. You are, too. Don't worry, I've done it before."

Wendy looked unconvinced. "Naked. On a public beach. On a holiday weekend."

"Well, I guess it wasn't a holiday," Kelsey said. "But it's like five-thirty in the morning. Ain't nobody up but us chickens. You chicken?"

"I guess maybe I could try topless."

"Yeah, you liked that on the boat yesterday, didn't you," Kelsey said, smiling and nodding. "I could tell. All right, I'll compromise with you. We'll go nudie but we'll bring our bottoms with us, in case we see someone. The tops stay here, though."

Kelsey's sweet smile and Wendy's newfound interest in exhibitionism conspired against her common sense. She never did think very clearly before her morning coffee, and she didn't want to get into a big debate with herself, so she did what she was sure Kay would do, she took off her bikini, hooked the bottom of it around her wrist like a soft bracelet, grabbed a donut and a can of energy and giggled up the slope of a sand dune with Kelsey.

"We're not going far," Wendy said, hoping Kelsey would agree. Kelsey didn't answer.

The ocean-like expanse of Lake Ontario spread out before them under a dim sky, with the growing dawn light to the east above the dunes as they walked. There were still a few bright stars visible out over the water, but they were fading. The girls walked the hard wet sand at the water's edge, occasionally getting their feet wet in the small, gently lapping waves.

"So what are you thinking about this morning?" Kelsey asked.

"My family. How bizarre all of this is."

"Richie's cool about it," Kelsey said. "I talked to him last night when we were peein' in the woods before bed."

"You did? Can you tell me what he said, or...?"

"Sure, he won't mind. He's just cool with it. He loves how extra hot it is with you. Kinda like Austin with his Barbi. You know how they are. She worried and worried about it all, but finally realized it's just not a big deal. Only people who think it is think it is. And the guys, well, they're just guys."

"You mentioned witchcraft last night," Wendy said. "I know it's crazy, but, I've never acted this way before. It almost felt like some kind of a spell, making me do what I did."

"Yeah, it's called desire, Wendy. You were workin' out your hornies, and three nice guys were helpin' you."

Wendy smiled at Kelsey as they walked. "You have a way of cutting away all the fat and getting right to the point."

"Cutting away the fat? Yeah, I guess. Just the meat," Kelsey smiled. "I should have a t-shirt made with that on it."

Wendy smiled and stopped walking. "God, I feel so free," she said, facing the water with her arms out wide. She let the gentle morning breeze tickle every inch of her naked body, and reveled in the slightly orgasmic feeling of goosebumps on her skin.

Kelsey smiled. That's what it was all about in her mind. Freedom. Freedom to fuck whoever you want, as long as it's consensual and everybody's old enough. There shouldn't be any more rules than that.

The leisurely walk continued. It was so peaceful, Wendy had forgotten her desire to keep it short. The donuts were consumed, sticky fingers were washed in the waves, and RedBull fueled a slightly quicker pace.

"You're a lucky girl, havin' Matt to play with all the time," Kelsey said. "He's super sexy."

"If you're going by last night, he was...inspired," Wendy said. "You and Abby really got to him."

"Oh my God, Abby went for it, didn't she? I mean you don't usually see that side of her like I do, but holy shit she was out of her mind last night. Super hot."

"So she's not usually like that?" Wendy asked.

"Well she's a sexy little thing, and loves to fuck, but yeah, last night it's like somethin' clicked and she got her PHD or somethin'," Kelsey said. "That girl was smokin'!"

"Wow," Wendy chuckled. "I just assumed she was always like that. I mean I never would have guessed just looking at her, she's so sweet and innocent to talk to, but yeah, I should take lessons from her in the bedroom."

"Fuck yeah, she'd love that. Threeways with you and Matt at your house? I know she'd be way into that."

"Would Richie? Let her...?"

"Yeah, Honey. That's how it all works. I let Austin go see his Barbi whenever he wants to."

Wendy looked fascinated by all the new information. "Do you guys call her Barbi? I've never heard that before."

"Sort of. That's what she goes by when she's with Austin. It started out sorta like roll playing. It's like one of those alter ego things."

"Really! Wow that's..."

"Hot, right?"

Wendy loved the new revelation about her best friend. After what had happened with Richie, she was feeling an even deeper kinship with the woman.

The dim dawn had given way to a brighter, pale blue sky, and the women were nearing the creek-like inlet with the huge driftwood log where Kelsey met Sharron all those years ago. An old, one-lane concrete bridge and a trashcan with trash in it came into view, two reminders of civilization that suddenly made Wendy feel very naked.

"I think we've gone far enough like this," she said, pulling on her bikini bottom. "We must be a mile from the boat!"

"Yeah, more than that I think."

A pickup truck rumbled over the bridge. Wendy was relieved the male driver didn't notice them, but it was a close call.

"Kelsey!" she said, with a pleading look in her eyes.

"Give me that," Kelsey said, walking the two empty RedBull cans nonchalantly to the trashcan by the road.

"Cover up, girl!" Wendy said. "You're the one who said it's only toplessness that sort of legal, and I'm not even sure I believe you. You'll get thrown in jail with your pussy showing like that!"

Kelsey giggled at Wendy's motherly advise. She pulled her bikini bottom through her crotch and tied it at her hips.

"Better?" Kelsey asked, shaking her big tits side to side.

"Barely," Wendy said. Another fisherman's truck rumbled over the bridge. "What do we do now?"

"We walk back, and say hi to 'em."

Wendy shook her head at her crazy young friend, wondering why it was so easy, and so fun, to follow along with her ideas.

The stroll back started peaceful and quiet, but Kelsey could tell Wendy was worried. People were visible in the distance, almost like a misty mirage, probably fisherman gathering to surf cast at a hot spot on the beach.

"Think Abby'll be able to walk this morning?" Kelsey asked, trying to get Wendy's mind off what was to come.

"I don't know," Wendy chuckled. "She really..."

"She was goin' for it! Austin nearly wrecked her, that was wicked hot, but then after an hour or so it was like she got her second wind. That was so hot when she got all dressed so she could do a striptease for Matt. The boyfriend's daddy thing is so hot. Did you ever feel it for Matt's father?

"Oh, yeah. I mean I kept it under control, although there was some flirty looks between us that used to rev me up when I got alone with Matt. His father looks a lot like him, but huskier. He worked in a steel mill, so he's all muscles."

"Nice," Kelsey said, picturing what he looks like. "I wonder if he's the triplet cock. You've got the twins now, you know."

"Ha!" Wendy chuckled. "Do I? I mean, I wonder how much...do you think Richie wants to...keep at it?"

"Fuck yeah. Why wouldn't he? He's just a horny guy, you know. Just like his dad."

"Yeah, Matt is...lately."

"Oh, my God, when Abby was stippin' for him I thought he was gonna burst. Have you sensed the heat between him and Abby before?"

"A little. She always plays it so innocent, though. I'll know different now."

A small enclave of fisherman was looming, less than a quarter of a mile away. Wendy was wondering if she and Kelsey should take to the dunes to try and pass by unnoticed, but she knew Kelsey would think the idea was silly.

"I've fucked just about all the women with a strap-on, you know, and Charity and Abby are the tightest by far," Kelsey said. "That's why Matt went so crazy in her. All the guys do. She played it so perfect, too. Her striptease worked him up to the breaking point, and then she played it all innocent with her little fingers ticklin' his cock until he threw her down and took her. Have you ever seen him go that primal?"

"No," Wendy said. "I'm hoping I will."

"Oh, fuck yeah. He's still just finding himself. The real Matt's a wildman, I think. Kinda like my Mom's friend Rick."

"Rick Welch?"

"Yeah, you know him?"

"Yes, I've known he and Donna for years, but I never knew they were...until Barb told me she was involved with them."

"Oh, yeah, Barb's had some mornings when she couldn't walk, after Ricky."

Wendy let that bit of information percolate, wondering when it would be her turn with Rick. She'd long been intrigued with his shaved-headed, high testosterone ways. He reminded her a little of a bull dog. In a good way.

"Kelsey, I don't know about these men," Wendy said, looking at the fishermen growing near. "If we hadn't brought our bottoms with us I'd be strangling you right now."

"It's all about confidence, Honey. Don't even think about your tits. Just wave and say hi, ask 'em what they're catchin' and don't stop walking. They'll love it. Trust me, we'll make their day."

The thrilling, drug-like rush of the encounter pulled Wendy through. Kelsey's porn star tits led the way, with Wendy's erect, rubbery nips by her side. The five men had seen the girls approaching, and were all watching as the two-woman march for bare-chested equality paraded by. Wendy smiled and tried to keep track of her posture, but she didn't want to stick 'em out too far. She and Kelsey learned that the men were fishing for the Brown Trout that liked the shallows in the spring, although the most talkative man said it was already getting too summer-like and the fish were moving deeper. Wendy's heart skipped a beat when Kelsey slowed down and angled closer to the men, coming to a stop to hear all about it, forcing her do the same. After she stopped walking and the goosebumps covered her, she wished she had kept going, yelling "come on Kelsey, we're gonna be late," or some such thing. But there the two of them were, standing casually, nearly naked, talking to five friendly men they'd just met.

"That was fun," Kelsey said, after they'd walked away from the men.

"Fun?" Wendy said, her voice excited from the adrenaline rush. "Exciting maybe, and reckless. There was enough of them to hold us down and rape us." She glanced back over her shoulder at all the eyes on her bare back and her wiggly, bikini covered ass.

"Those sweet guys? You been watchin' to much news, Honey. And anyway, this is how it's gonna be someday," Kelsey said, throwing her arms out to her sides, twirling around like a top as she walked. "Isn't it awesome to feel the sunrise on your titties like this?"

Wendy shook her head and smiled. It was pretty awesome.

Only Austin was up and around when the girls returned, but the others were roused by the sound of the boat motor and the sound of the anchor going over the side. Matt stuck his head out the door of the tent to make sure the new arrival wasn't Abby's father armed with a shotgun. When he saw the coast was clear he crawled out into the open, followed by Abby and Richie.

"You guys didn't get enough topless boating yesterday?" Matt said.

"We went for a walk on the beach," Wendy said, looking a bit sheepish.

"She's totally into showin' off, Matt," Kelsey said.

"I am not!" Wendy said. A deep blush flushed her face and chest, and her goosebumps were back.

Matt smiled at her embarrassment, and his tired cock plumped a little. "What's the story, babe?" he said, hugging her in his arms. "Was my sexy woman naughty this morning?"

"There were these fisherman," Wendy said. "Kelsey made me do it."

"Matt knows better than that, Honey. You love showin' of that hot bod of yours. Matty, she just gave five fisherman a real tit show."

"Me!?" Wendy protested, her voice high and excited. "You did! I'm not the one who wanted to stop and talk to them! About trout!"

Kelsey laughed. "Look, Honey! Matty's all hard just thinkin' about it."