Kembe and The Tanning Salon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers

Once the stopwatch showed ten minutes, which Kembe felt like were the longest ten minutes of his life, he stood on his nervous feet. The video feed showed no change in room #6 and Katherine did not appear to have made any movements either. He felt better walking with the video feed in sight as he approached the door in the hallway. A gentle knock and then a firm knock yielded no response from the other side of the door. Kembe's hands were shaking as he lifted the key to the lock and inserted it to turn. He pushed it slightly to see the glow from the bed flood his vision.

Kembe could outline Katherine's still legs in the bed. As he closed the door behind him, he could make out the rest of her body within. Wasting no time, Kembe shed his shorts and stood in front of the foot of the bed in his grey tank. His skinny arms and fingers reached for the top cover and he slowly lifted it open. He feasted on the view below. Katherine's head was turned resting on one side while her ample breasts were splayed across her chest. Kembe appreciated her toned waist and slender hips as well.

With a finger, he grazed over the space between her breasts to ensure that she was completely asleep. When there was no response, Kembe grabbed both of her breasts in his hands and gave them a heavenly squeeze. The touch made him stiffer instantly as his cock rested on her chin. He tried to gain some foot between the bed and the wall, then standing directly over Katherine's face. Kembe tried to open her mouth with his hands but found it a little difficult. However with a little prying, it laid agape. Kembe leaned to move one of her legs over the edge of the bed and hung his head over her pussy. He looked down to her face and positioned his dick over her mouth.

It wouldn't fit completely, but Kembe gave her mouth a few gentle thrusts. Her pussy was shaved and Kembe was not shy about sampling. She was clean and sweet, smooth and getting wet. He imagined to himself about fucking her but the idea of too many uncertainties talked himself out of it. Would she have some kind of disease? Not on birth control? Kembe's cock was extra large, would it damage her? He did not want to take the risk. Once his face was thoroughly wetted by her pussy, Kembe pulled back and pulled his cock out of her mouth.

He grabbed some lotion from her bag and lathered himself up, along with her tits. Again positioning himself above her, Kembe adjusted her mouth a little wider and dropped his smooth balls in. With ample amounts of lotion, he rubbed and caressed her breasts until they glistened in the tanning bed lights. Once satisified with the lubrication, Kembe stroked him self and then held her breasts together. The tip of his cock was nestled in between her big nipples. Kembe dropped himself lower, nearly sitting on Katherine's face. He began moving back and forth, thrusting himself between her glorious tits. Katherine's nose was rubbing against his anus and he could feel the red lipstick on his taint. His balls were getting wetter and wetter, Kembe couldn't hold it much longer. He exploded his jizz on her toned abs.

Katherine stirred for a second and Kembe quickly jumped off of her face. When she appeared to have continued to be asleep, Kembe breathed easier for the moment. He frantically looked around for a towel and wiped away his cum from her stomach. He made sure to correctly wipe away her smudged lipstick as well. After surveying the room, he made sure that everything was left the way he had seen it prior to entering. When he made it back to the office, Kembe sighed a big breath, partly relieved he did it without incident and partly from shooting his load.

The clock persisted as often as Kembe checked it and it was much past closing time. The video feed from the room that Katherine was in showed little change as she continued to lay there. Kembe began to worry he had overdone it with the sleep mist. But as soon as the through crossed his mind, the video feed showed Katherine opening the tanning bed. Another relief came over Kembe. She had grabbed her phone and began dressing. Kembe began tidying up the papers as he noticed her reading to leave the room. As she turned the corner, Kembe saw she was still on her phone as she approached him.

"Yeah girl, it was weird." Katherine noted Kembe's presence, continuing her conversation. "No way, I must've just been really tired because I dozed off. But the crazy thing was it was so specific. Like, I was on the beach and it was just me under the shade of this tree." Kembe listened closely to the conversation as he handed her a clipboard to sign, mouthing to her that it was an update in policy. The policy included a very veiled waiver to cover any ligitation that could come up against Kembe if he was to get caught. Katherine glanced and flipped through the pages while she continued.

"Yeah it was like, I was just laying there and then I looked up and there were these huge blackberries just hanging above me. They just fell in my mouth and tasted kinda sweet and salty. Next thing I knew my mouth was just watering for more and it's like the tree read my mind. Weird I know right?" She handed the clipboard back to Kembe, having signed it. "No and you know what's even crazier? This huge branch came down and it just exploded blackberry juice all over me." Katherine picked up her bag while she paused, listening to the person on the other end. "Girl, it was thick and sticky. I think this juice cleanse thing is creeping into my dreams!" She laughed out loud and glanced at Kembe for a farewell. Kembe waved and smiled as he watched her leave.

Kembe's management of the salon proved profitable on the books. He had taken so many liberties in giving upgrades to repeat customers that they had been booking at a greater frequency. Of course, Kembe found a way to balance the budget of the hardware store along with the salon to make it look financially sound. There were only two weeks left before his parents would return. While his project in the salon provided great entertainment, he was still very weary about pushing his luck.

It was the end of the pay period and coincidentally the halfway mark of his parents being on vacation. Kembe knew that Patty would be biting at the bait of leaving early. "Patty, feeling lucky today?" Kembe asked as he entered the salon. He saw that she had already packed her purse and held the strap on her shoulder.

"Always Kembe!" Patty surveyed him quickly to serve a compliment. "That's a great shirt you got there! Hawaiian, I wish I was on a beach there!" She said, enthused to please her emancipator.

"Oh yes," Kembe looked down at the garment, "Thank you very much. I think you have earned an afternoon off." He smiled almost guiltily. The rouse has been well played between the two nearly every Friday afternoon. He knew she couldn't resist skipping out early, she knew that he would kindly indulge her. "Is it slow today?"

Before Kembe could even finish the sentence, Patty had reached for the door and held it open. "You got one more scheduled. That's about it. See ya!" And with brevity, she was gone. Kembe reviewed the appointment list and identified the name. He winced reflexively. It was a leathery regular who referred to herself as a "broad." Kembe tossed the clipboard aside and contemplated throwing on the closed sign until the appointment. He sat in the low chair behind the counter, below which he disappeared from anyone at the counter. Leaning back in the chair, he began to doze and quickly fell asleep.

The ring of a bell a few hours later woke him up. He looked above the counter and found two blonde heads peeking over. "Hello! Hi... sorry about waking you from your nap." She chuckled while her friend giggled. "We saw the sign for the promo outside. Where can we sign up?" Kembe hurried to get the clipboard with the forms from the desk drawer. As he turned it over, he examined the girls.

The taller blonde had shoulder length hair and could've easily been in a modeling magazine with her slender figure. It appeared had been exercising as they both wore contrasting yoga pants. The shorter one, the one that had awoken him, was less modest in her choice of a tank top that had forgone a sports bra. Kembe welcomed them to have a seat to fill out their forms. Which was his way of sizing up the delights. The tall one had a nice bust that Kembe was curious to see if it was larger from under the bra. The short one left little to be desired on top, but her butt was clearly toned and prized. He strained to see closer as they both took a seat, the shorter blonde putting her bag down.

"Oh my god Kelly." The short one said, exasperated. "I'm beat but it was a good workout. That smoothie was delicious."

"Oh gosh, I know right?" Kelly replied as she looked at her smartphone. "Next time we're going to take it to another level." They both exchanged a look of intrigue and laughter. In short time, they began their forms and there was silence. The shorter blonde brought her clipboard forward and Kembe examed it. Her name was Jessie and she was 23.

"Very good. Are you ready now?" Kembe asked and Jessie nodded. "Right this way," Kembe handed her the key, "Room number six." He waited while she grabbed her gym bag and waved to the hallway leading to the room. Kelly stood at this point and brought him her forms as well. He was prepared with her room key as well, as he had situated them across from each other. "Here are yours." Kembe felt the softness of Kelly's fingers graze his when she took the key. Once they were both in their respective rooms, Kembe took to his office after quickly changing to shop sign to "Closed."

His routine was not different than the previous dozen times, his shorts quickly found his ankles while the screen illuminated Kembe's face. The video feed showed Jessie peeling away her yoga pants, freeing her phat ass. Kembe barely made out the thin g-string that disappeared her crack when he heard a door slam. His focus was draw to the rest of the surveillance cameras for the salon.

Kelly, the other patron, was approaching the counter. Kembe frantically pulled up his shorts and tucked his massive boner between his legs. He shuffled out, holding his cock back with his thighs as he safely stood behind the counter. "Can I help you?" He managed to say between breaths.

"Um yes, do you have a key to my friend's room?" Kelly said speedily, "I forgot my lotion in her bag and I wanted to get it."

"Oh..." Kembe's mind drew a blank at the forwardness of the question, almost bringing him a feeling of guilt. "No I'm sorry, we do not allow access to patron rooms when in use. Policy." The comment made Kelly look down in despair. Kembe followed her gaze, but rested on her chest. "But if you like, you may use some of our samples here." Kembe pulled up a few small squeeze bottles of tanning lotion. "On the house."

Kelly bounced in a contained joy when she took the bottles from him and slipped back down the hallway. Kembe rushed back to the office and ensured the door closed before he turned on the screen again.

Jessie's bag had been left open, and from the video feed, Kembe saw that she had already taken to the bed. The bright light from the bulbs made it hard to see thereafter. In an attempt to change the brightness, Kembe pressed the wrong button on the remote and switched the channel that brought up Kelly's room. He was under the habit of only monitoring Room 6, but now Room 5 showed Kelly in front of the mirror, essentially facing the camera.

She smiled at her self and held her phone up to take a selfie. Unsatisfied, she held the phone up at a higher angle and pointed down, baring a white smile. She reviewed it again and held it up once more. This time it was almost as if Kembe willed it, Kelly pulled down at the zipper of her lite jacket, tilting her phone down to take in the cleavage and smile. The third time was the charm. She put her phone down and unzipped the rest of the jacket, bringing to the mirrors attention of her perky 34 Cs.

Kembe could've sworn she was wearing a bra earlier, but no, they stood at attention naturally. She even shook them and rubbed her nipples in the cool room. Kelly held one of the small bottles Kembe provided over her tits. Kembe's grip on his cock tightened as she squirted the white goo all around her chest. He nearly blew his load when Kelly started massaging the lotion into her bare bosom. The long fingers squeezed and lathered, finally resulting a shiny prize that Kembe desperately wanted to feel.

Kelly turned and took to her tanning bed and Kembe's joy wore off. He hadn't installed the mist in that room's bed. He changed the channel to Jessie's room and saw the glow of the bed already in effect. It was his cue to start the aromatherapy by-pass. He desperately looked at the screen to seen the mist flow. Once it did, Kembe pulled the clipboard towards him and looked over Jessie's information.

The quick calculations provided him with a wait-time before he could enter her room. Accounting for height, weight, age, and a few other factors, Kembe felt confident in the time it would afford him. As soon as the timer on his phone gave him the all-clear, he sprung into action in temporarily closing the lobby.

He knocked on the Room 6 door and verified there was no response on the other side. He slowly turned his master key in the lock and slipped into the glowing room. Between the bed's gap, Kembe saw the profile of Jessie's thick bottom. She had been laying on her stomach and her palms rested on her side.

As he pulled the bed top open, Jessie's golden body contrasted itself into Kembe's view. Her succulent ass was taut in presentation and made Kembe pull at his shorts. His other free hand leaned slowly to caress the glowing cheek close to him. Oh yes, it was tight alright. He made sure to start slow, to ensure she was completely out. When she didn't register with a stir, Kembe grabbed a handful and gave white butt cheek a slap.

Kembe wasted no time, putting a leg over her torso and looming his giant black dick over her. His fingers fished around under Jessie's butt and grazed over her dry pussy. He frowned at the discovery that he would have to prime it and not have enough time to enjoy. Kembe took a knee and pulled her cheeks apart with his huge hands and delighted in a familiar sight.

He loved seeing tanned white butts with the thin untanned lines down the crack. Especially on PAWGs like Jessie, whose thick cheeks successfully hid the path for Kembe to lick. His thumbs dug in and held the heft back and Kembe leaned in for a couple quick laps. He could feel her starting to get wet and just when he pulled up, Jessie stirred.

But it was a false alarm. Kembe fished out an XL condom from his shorts and quietly rolled it on. He made a note to himself to get lube next time. With what lube there was on the condom, Kembe began his cock assault with a priming against Jessie's pussy. He checked his watch and there wasn't time to spare, he plunged in between her cheeks and relished the tightness.

He held her waist for support and dipped in and out. Each pump rendering her pussy looser. Kembe wanted to know how she felt taking his pipe. But seeing her pussy sweat was indication enough, even subconsciously Jessie was enjoying it. Kembe grabbed her cheeks and pulled them open to see his conquest.

Though she only could take half, Kembe saw the white cream release. It was what set him off the edge as well. He tried his best to bury his dick all the way in, but she could only handle so much. He squeezed her ass tight, clinched his own butt, and unleashed his cum into the condom. Kembe enjoyed a few lingering thrusts and pulled out the milky condom, wiping his brow.

Below, Jessie's left butt cheek twitched involuntarily, followed by her thigh. Kembe stood next to the bed in a slight daze but noticed she started to stir once more. He snapped back to reality and lowered the bed top once more. She didn't move further, but Kembe grabbed his shorts and shirt, making his way to the door. He threw his shirt on and held his shorts over his dong as he made his way back to the office.

Just as he made it behind the counter, a knock at the door alerted him to look up. Behind the "Be Back" sign on the other side, Jean McGraw smiled and waved to Kembe. He panicked and held his finger up in a plead for a moment as he rushed into the office. When he finally composed himself, with this shorts on, he wondered how long she had been waiting out there... and what she had seen as he made his way back to the office.

Kembe unlocked the front door and turned the "Away" back to "Come on In!" He managed to flash a familiar smile as Jean strutted in. She handed her heavy duffel bag to her without thought and went to the counter to sign in. "Phew Kembe, I am telling you it's crazy out there." Jean took to the clipboard. "All those folks crammed in that tiny gym. I'm glad I got my work out in fast!" She turned to see Kembe surveying her back-side.

He looked up and glanced away at her smile. "You gym?" He defaulted to an African accent, there was something about her uniquely American way that did it to him. Kembe shook his head and walked around the counter with the bag. "You no need gym Ms. McGraw." He flattered. "You already in shape."

"First Kembay," Jean started, "It's Jeannie, and second, how do you think I got this way?" She shook her head at him and held her hands at her bare waist. She was likely in her late 40s, but with her toned figure, Kembe easily mistook her for her mid 30s the first time he saw her. "I'll tell you what my secret is..." She came to a whisper as she dug around her purse, producing her loyalty card. "I come here often." Jean winked as she handed the card to Kembe.

He laughed at the comment and observed the card. It was true, Jean did come often. The loyalty card proved it. Kembe noticed she had already earned a free visit. "Wow, ma'am, your card complete. This visit free." He punched the final one and held it up to her. The way Jean's chest jiggled in surprise made him smile even bigger.

"Well! That makes it that much better huh?" Jean leaned forward and picked her bag up. "My usual room open?"

"Yes ma'am." Kembe reached for a key, he had wished she would have used of his other rooms. But she had been a long-time customer and had her preferences.

Jean took the key but hesitated, squinted her eyes as she turned to Kembe. "Is it good to go? I thought I saw you come out of there earlier, maybe you had to change a bulb or something?"

Kembe's heart-rate jumped for a moment, but reconciled at the question. "Oh no, all same. Other customer, she need lotion. I provide." He nodded for reassurance, and it wasn't far from the truth.

"Oh... I didn't know y'all had any." Jean looked confused. But then saw Kembe wave at the wall behind him with a shelf of products. "I guess I never noticed." She laughed at herself as she took to her tanning room.

Kembe heard her door close behind her, a signal for him to head back into the office. He let his shorts drop as he tuned into the other rooms with Jessie and Kelly. His hard cock softened as he saw them both in a final stage of dressing up. It wasn't much longer until he saw them each leave their tanning rooms respectively.

"I am so wiped." Jessie groaned to Kelly as they approached the counter. Kembe waited for them, aloof. "I swear I passed out as soon as the lights came on."

"Me too." Kelly replied. "It felt like it was done super fast." She handed the keys to Kembe. "Thanks again for the lotion."

Kembe nodded as the pair gathered their things and made for the door. Jessie's gait was unbalanced and she walked slowly. "Oh my god," She almost said in a whisper to Kelly, "I really shouldn't have used that hip abductor machine. I feel like a truck just plowed through me." They both laughed a little as they left. Kembe watched them walk across the parking lot, taking pride in the temporary limp he had given Jessie.

finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers