Kembe and The Tanning Salon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kembe shook his head from the daze when his eyes focused on her figure back in the booth. He stood up feeling dizzy having unloaded so much cum. He could make out Jean's hands reaching for the handles inside. When he could finally focus, Kembe noticed the trail of wetness that glistened down her legs.

Jean stuck her butt out for even tanning again. This time, her move liberated some of the cum Kembe had deposited, straight onto the booth floor. She didn't even think twice about it, especially after feel satiated. "Don't forget the water Kem-bay." She called back. "Please and thank you." She added with a shake of her ass for him.


The following week, Joe and Anne returned from their trip. Things had settled down with all the work duties around both shops. Kembe spent much less time at the salon as before. Patty had gone back to the long hours. But Joe, for once, was satisfied with the help.

Kembe spent more time working in the hardware store after school. As the summer approached, he would find himself falling into the daily grind of a part-time job. Joe didn't want him to stray too far and offered to give Kembe a good wage to stay at the hardware store.

One afternoon, the pair of them took the aisles to restock the shelves. The heat of the salon, along with its scent, wafted through the store. Which gave reason for Kembe to don shorts and tank while he didn't work behind the counter. Joe wiped his brow and checked the clipboard manifest.

"Looks like we're gonna need some more nails." Joe ticked on the paper. "Swear I thought we had some in storage. You think you could go take a look?" Kembe nodded and turned for the backroom. "And while you're at it, get some of these hammers too."

Kembe looked back to see which brand Joe requested. As he disappeared into the storage area, the sound of the door entry bell rang. It wasn't too hard to find the hammers, but the nails took a moment. When he went back out to the store floor, he heard a familiar voice.

"Well hi there Joe!" Jean beamed. She fanned her face with her free hand while she clutched her light sweater in her other arm. Kembe verified her figure as he noticed her pale green, sleeveless dress and nude heels. She noticed him and gave him a simple nod. "Is that your boy?"

Joe looked and waved Kembe over. "That's right, that's--"

"Kem-bay isn't it?" Jean smiled and held her palm out to him as he approached. She registered Joe's surprise as she put her hand into Kembe's shy palm. "I've been over at the salon and Patty was talking raves about how much of a help he's been over there while y'all have been gone." She looked him up and down, almost peering through his clothes. "He's a big boy isn't he?" She squinted at Joe and smiled.

"Yes they sure do grow up fast." Joe laughed and patted Kembe on the back. "He's a hard worker at that."

"Oh I'm certain he is." Jean teased and winked at Kembe. She and Joe laughed.

"Well, what can I do you for?" Joe finally approached. "Where's Russ been? I haven't seen him around in a while."

"You know him. If he's not watching the Golf Channel..." Jean started.

"Then he's out there trying to get on it." Jean and Joe both finished together, laughing. Jean looked at her watch and ruffled through her purse. "Well he sent me to pick something up on my way home, since he's entertaining on the links this weekend. We're trying to finish up the renovation on our bathroom."

"Is that right?" Joe wondered. "So what can we get for you?"

"He gave me this list but I can hardly understand it. SB10192 Sealant?" Jean said with uncertainty. "Whatever that is!"

"Hmm, sounds like you need some caulk." Joe remarked casually, looking down and missing the look on Jean's face. "Did he say a specific type?"

"Oh... is there a difference... between... sealant and..." Jean shifted around uncomfortably with the word in front of Joe and Kembe.

"No, no difference." Kembe spoke up. "Same thing, just different kinds."

"That's right." Joe added. "Depends on your use. I gather it'll be coming in contact with water, so you're gonna want something viscous and thick."

"Like silicone based?" Kembe asked Joe.

"Yes, most likely." Joe answered and noticed Jean look impressed at Kembe's knowledge. "The boy knows his caulk."

"He sure does!" Jean erupted in agreement. "I wish I knew which one Russ wanted. We were hoping to have it done by next weekend. But it looks like it'll have to wait until then."

"Well you know what, I could give Russ a call and see what he needed." Joe reassured.

"Phew... that would be lovely." Jean relaxed. "Then I can just come pick it up tomorrow?"

"Non-sense!" Joe was almost offended. "We'll get the caulk ready." He held Kembe's shoulder. "And I'll send Kembe here over with it and help out on the job. What do you say?"

Kembe nodded and tried to mentally suppress his erection while Jean bit her lip in lust and uncertainty.

"Well Russ did want to do it, but we both know how much he procrastinates. Can Kem-bay do it this weekend?" Jean pressed. "I don't want to volunteer him into it if he doesn't want to."

"Don't worry about it. Kembe does great work. He basically re-did our home bathroom himself." Joe reassured. "He'll be in and out before you know it. Satisfaction guaranteed." Kembe almost groaned at the salesmanship.

"Careful there Joe. I might just get him into more work if he gets done too fast." Jean joked. "Well then I have no choice. What do I owe you?"

"It's on the house. Russ helped me out last year with a vendor. Consider it a gift."

"You're kidding? I can't Joe." Jean pleaded.

"No no, I insist." Joe waved her off. "If anything, put this boy to work. I want him to know a good day's worth of hard work."

"Alright then," Jean smiled at Kembe, "So I'll see you tomorrow with the caulk?" Kembe nodded eagerly. "Good! I'm gonna ride him hard Joe, don't complain when he comes home beat." She jabbed at Joe and they shared a laugh.