Kembe and The Tanning Salon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers

"Wish I was that young again." Jeannie's voice snapped Kembe attention back to the desk. She also gazed on the pair in the parking log. "Well Kembay, no shame there, you're gonna see a lot of that when you head off to college." She smiled and winked at him. Kembe managed a chuckle, but cut it short when he saw Jeannie was slightly shorter, without her shoes, and wrapped only in a white towel.

"Sorry?" Kembe asked, half pretending to not understand her sentiment and half-pretending to ask what the customer needed.

"Oh nevermind." Jeannie rolled her eyes. "Bless your heart. Kem-bay, my bed doesn't seem to be turning on." She gestured to the room with urgency, despite not knowing the boner Kembe was hiding behind the counter.

"Bed not turn on?" Kembe attempted to wave her off. "Okay I check in minute." He tried to buy some time.

"Well, alright." Jeannie scrutinized him for making her wait. "I'd like to try that lotion back there as well." She pointed behind Kembe's shoulder to the shelf. By the time he had turned back around to look at her, Jeannie was half-way down the hall to her tanning room.

Kembe fiddled the sample bottle in his hands while he waited to hid the monstrosity under his shorts. He looked down to see that her door was still ajar, and there was no glow coming from the room. He even closed the blinds to the lobby windows, since it was near closing time anyway.

His nerves were getting the best of him. Out of all the patrons who frequented the place, Jean McGraw was the only one who seemed suspicious of Kembe. It was as if she were the only one who thought it incredulous that a young African boy would be in charge of a tanning salon. It made him tread carefully.

"Finally!" Jean jested as Kembe appeared in the doorway. She pulled her sandy blonde hair up in a high, short pony-tail. "See, I flipped it to 'ON' but it's not on." She pointed to the console inside the unconventional bed.

Kembe forgot that she preferred the standing "bed" or tanning booth that they had. He had been directing a lot of the customers to his preferred rooms, but never got around to tinkering with the booth room. "Oh... I will look." He nodded as she put her bag on the side table near the stool in the corner.

"Phew... it sure is hot in here Kem-bay." Jean spoke up over the ceiling fan. She opened up her towel away from him and flapped it to fan some air.

Kembe caught the silhouette of her body as she fanned the towel behind her. He stepped into the booth before she could see him looking. Inside, he flipped the switch a few times and pressed a few console buttons. "Sorry. Many beds, much heat!" He racked his brain for a solution. Maybe he should try the fail-safe of unplugging it and plugging it back in.

Around the booth, next to the wall, Kembe found the problem. He forgot that it had been unplugged since the bulbs were changed the week prior. Without thinking to turn the console off, he plugged it back in and the machine came back to life. The room was showered by a purple glow, inciting a sound from Jean.

"Oh! You did it! It's working! Oh I better get my glasses!" Jean dug around her bag to pull out her tanning googles, snapping the nylon string strap behind her head. She turned to see Kembe appear from behind the machine.

"No problem." Kembe feigned a smile and patted his hands as a gesture of easy work. "Just not plug." His white teeth chuckled in the light as he moved towards the door. "If need help," he turned the knob and nodded, "please let know."

"Actually..." Jean stopped him with her hesitation, "I do really like this lotion." She held up the sample he had brought in. "It spreads on real good, and not greasy, I love that. But you know... I just can't seem to get it on my back. Would you mind?"

"Oh..." Kembe held his hands up in uncertainity, "Oh, on back?" He pointed to his own back. When Jean nodded, he said, "Okay."

Jean turned around and presented her back to him. She loosened her grip on her towel and let it drape lower on her back. She could hear Kembe shuffling and opening the lotion sample. "Just right here in the middle of the back."

Kembe's giant palm slathered on a dollop of lotion right on the center of her back. "Here good?"

"Yes, that's it!" Jean yipped, "I can never hit that spot. Mm... that's what I need." Kembe's palm waxed on the silky concoction and she felt her muscles relax. "Oh... if only y'all did massages here." Jean let slip.

Kembe took the cue and saw that Jean's shoulders had relaxed. His hands took to them and gave a light massage. "Good, this yes?" He let out lowly, almost criminal.

"Mmmh, yesss." Jean let out an exhale and felt devilish. "Ah but you'd need a license or something to do that you know? They'd shut y'all down if it was illegal." The word halted Kembe's hands in a split second. "It would be a shame wouldn't it?" Jean didn't relent, "But you wouldn't have to worry about that. I wouldn't say anything." She chuckled.

"Yes... please no say nothing." Kembe's massage technique became guarded.

""Course not Kem-bay!" Jean beamed even though he couldn't see. "Y'all take care of me so good." She reached around to pat him on his side, but mistakenly lightly struck the front of his shorts. "Oh oops!" She breathed upon feeling the leviathan beneath. "But you know I won't say no to some perks!" Jean laughed as she half-joked.

"Oh hm..." Kembe slipped into his thoughts. What was she getting at was what he wondered. He didn't know if she was the type to say anything to jeopardize his situation. She did have a big mouth and he didn't want to take any precautions. "What is perks?" He asked innocently but also to gather her terms.

"You know, like, a gift." Jean answered and quickly covered her tracks. "Like a free visit every now and then," She grazed the top of his shorts again, this time briefly feeling the tip of his giant cock with feigned happenstance, "Just something to keep me quiet!" She laughed it off again, making light.

"Ohhh!" Kembe pretended to let it dawn on him. In that moment, he wanted to plug her mouth with the thick tip of his cock to keep her quiet. His grip grew a little tighter on her shoulders and it reminded him to keep cool. "Yes yes, like gift."

"Exactly!" Jean patted him again, a third time and felt the stiffness. Now she was intrigued, wondering just how much he was packing. "That would be great. I would be so appreciative." She cleared her throat and slightly shrugged her shoulders. "That's good Kem-bay."

As soon as Kembe lifted his hands, Jean turned around and her goggled face glowed in the purple light to meet his. There was no expression and judging by the area around her eyes, they were still closed despite the protection. Kembe took the moment to survey her body up close while she didn't look. But in the same moment, Jean unfolded her towel and bared her chest to him.

"Could you take care of the front too?" She said nonchalantly. Kembe's hesitation registered quickly. "C'mon Kem-bay, I'm sure they're nothing you've seen on a computer screen already." Jean smirked, looking down through her goggles at his growing bulge. His hands moved up slowly. "Don't forget the lotion." She jested again, prompting him to reach for the bottle.

Kembe licked his lips and rubbed the lotion to cover his hands, not privy to Jean's watch over him as he eyed her full chest. He was certain she was probably just a small B cup, but these hung beautifully as 34C. At the cool lotion touch, Kembe felt Jean's naturals, her nipples came to attention. His dark hands moved tentatively and with caution.

"Ooh..." Jean winced at the cool sensation, "What a gentle-man." She bit her lip and smiled, returning to a stoic face while Kembe worked the lotion in. "Oh Kem-bay, you've got a great touch." Just when he started to have fun, Jean gave him the all clear and he backed off. "Phew...! Is it hot in here or is it just me?" Kembe hadn't answered as Jean turned. "Well maybe it's the lights!"

"Yes, lights, very hot." Kembe said nervously. "Help any more?" He watched her as she pulled up the rest of her hair into a bun and let her towel drop.

"I think I'm good now." Jean dismissed as she turned around. "Actually, could you bring another towel in when you get a chance?" She watched Kembe as he nodded, his eyes never leaving her body. "Oh and maybe a bottle of water too?" Kembe nodded again and Jean stepped into the booth without looking back.

Kembe closed the office door behind him and exhaled loud as he slumped again the wall. His boner hadn't rested and he didn't dare chase any other feeling. The feeling of Jean's natural tits lingered between his fingers and he had been mesmerized by their supple presentation.

He slung the extra towel over his shoulder while his shorts pointed down the hallway. The clock at the end of the hall reminded him it was near closing time. So Kembe turned and awkwardly shuffled to switch the neon OPEN sign off. With the lobby lights off, only the purple illumination from Jean's booth flood the salon.

Kembe slipped in the door way and saw that Jean had left the booth slightly open. It didn't sound as though the fan was working fully and the air flow was necessary. Jean's hands were grasping the bars along the wall of the booth on the inside. Kembe thought it peculiar she had stuck her MILF butt out and was leaning forward. It served to ensure there would be no tan lines underneath, but for Kembe, it meant a slight strain to see Jean's pussy.

He stepped slowly to the side table and placed the towel on it, not once breaking his gaze on the spectacle in the booth. Feeling safe, he stood and just watched without shame, the tent in his shorts pitching further out. But the safety was short lived and Jean began to switch her grip and quickly faced to look out the booth.

Her mouth opened in surprise as she registered Kembe's presence. "Kem-bay!" Jean stood at attention and stepped out of the booth. She wiped at the slight perspiration on her forehead. "Phew, that fan isn't working too good in there. You might want to get it fixed."

"Yes, sorry, ma'am." Kembe turned and looked demure, out of the side of his eye towards her, in modesty.

"Oh lighten up Kem-bay, don't worry about it." Jean took a fresh towel and patted her face. "You are too kind... and you work very hard. Why don't you sit for a bit? Chat with me while I cool down." Jean gestured him to the stool and admired herself in the purple glow through the mirror.

Kembe's eyes softened on seeing Jean's petite yet curvy silhouette shift from side to side. She might as well have been doing a mesmerizing dance to cast a spell on him. The way her breasts jiggled quietly made Kembe's mouth water. His palm instinctively found his groin.

"You're the quiet type huh?" Jean only glanced at him and admired her age-defying body again. "Just like my husband. I could walk around the house just like this and stand between him and the TV," She cupped her tits and bounced on her tip toes, "And he'd probably tell me to move. As if the game was more entertaining. Is that sad or what?" Jean looked for Kembe's confirmation, but only saw his head nod while his eyes were set on her chest.

"Oh... yes." Kembe's concentration was broke a split second too late as he made eye-contact with her. She was certain to have seen that his hand didn't stop as quickly, still pulling between his legs.

"Well, I shouldn't lump you in with the likes of him." Jean reconciled. "You both might be quiet, but he's no-where near as attentive." She winked at him. In the process, she caught a glimpse of the thick head of his cock peeking from his shorts. Jean looked away and licked her lips, her pussy rushed with a light wetness, providing her with a reminder. "Oh," Jean looked at the side-table, "Did you have any water?"

Panic set into Kembe's face over something so trivial. He stumbled on his words while his uncomfortable shifting on the chair cause the tent in his shorts to point every which way. "Um, oh, s-s-sorry... I get..." Kembe stood to attention, with his hands pleading forgiveness as he was about to hunt a bottle of water down.

"Oh don't worry about it!" Jean quickly soothed, still eyeing his crotch. "I just wanted a sip anyway," She looked at him and back at his shorts, "Just something to whet my tongue."

"I-I-can get." Kembe pointed to the hall.

"No that's alright." Jean waved him back to the chair. "You've done plenty. You just relax." She waved him further and took his place near the door. Before Kembe could sit, Jean closed the door and approached him.

Kembe felt the seat hit the back of his knees as Jean came closer. When she took to her knees, Kembe leaned back in surprise. "Mrs. McGr—"

"Shh." Jean looked up at him and back down to his torso. Her hand felt up his tank and she let out a low whistle. "That's the stuff. Mmhmm." She felt his thin abs and hooked her fingers into his shorts, dropping them in a fell swoop. "Oh my lord..."

Kembe watched Jean's eyes grow wide and settle in a daze. They trailed the entire length of his giant dong, up and down, leaving her mouth agape.

"You don't mind if I help myself do you?" Jean didn't even look at his face for confirmation as her mouth drew near. She stopped suddenly just as the drool slipped from her lip to the floor. "You are 18 aren't you?"

Kembe nodded vigorously when she looked up.

"Thank god!" Jean almost squealed and stuffed her mouth full of Kembe's dick. "Mmm-mm-mmmhmmm." Her eyes had rolled back and closed. She spoke with her mouth full, to say, it is so delicious. The delight was comparable to having that first piece of chocolate after an awfully long diet. And with the fervor that Jean started to suck him, Kembe had known she had been on a white-dick diet for too long.

Jean surely had experience with big dick before, her two hand technique demonstrated a distinguished dick-handling dexterity. Kembe, while his hands were big enough, had never felt such a sensation. She slobbered and licked the length of it.

Like a woman possessed with the desire to devour her dong dessert, she popped and suckled on Kembe's fat cock. Before long, her mouth had watered enough down Kembe's shaft and his royal purple scepter glistened in the tanning booth's light.

Jean stopped only for a moment to lay her glazed eye upon the work before her. "Wow..." She sucked again, popping it out again, "I didn't know you were hiding all this." Kembe's cock slipped between her fingers as she rose from her knees.

She stepped over his open legs and spread her own. Kembe's hands were lifeless at his side. Jean had thoroughly worked his pulse straight to his veined cock already. He couldn't stop her as she put her small palm on his tufted afro, pushing it back against the wall. Her other hand found his cock and laid it against his torso.

Jean's index and middle finger made a v-shape and she parted her lips below, lowering herself mid-way on to Kembe's shaft. The hard ridges of the black cock registered instantly and her pussy grew exponentially wetter. Her fingers dug into Kembe's hair and she let her weight drop fully on him, the length of her pussy slide on him.

Kembe felt her slather and slide up and down his cock. When he managed to look beyond Jean's hand, he looked down to see that he had start to pre-cum a bit. Jean's other hand steadily rubbed at her pussy while her hips rolled front to back, sliding and slipping in joy.

Jean's ponytail loosed naturally and her blond locks slacked as she tossed her head back. "Fuck... it's huge." She licked her lips and straightened up again. "I gotta have it..." Her hand moved to barely grab Kembe's cock. She disregarded his quick pleas, no doubt in question of using a condom. "Don't worry about it Kem-bay..." Jean stood on her toes, guiding the tip of his dong to where she lowered, "I'm fixed— oh god!"

Kembe saw her abs tighten up and he could feel the tight space he just entered. Jean's face winced in delight as she slowly took him in, inch by inch. Watching her breathe as she went down only made Kembe harder.

"Phew..." Jean finally settled on a comfortable point, just over half way taking him on. "I might have to go get fixed again after this." She chuckled and put her wrists on Kembe's shoulders. Her fingers laced around the back of his neck, tugging at it as she thrust on him.

Kembe rested his head back, looking only through his halfway closed eyes. She did all the work while he enjoyed the view. Jean's tits were squeezed together as she held her arms out towards him. Her neck dripped a light sweat that trailed down her breasts, evenly down to her abs and pussy.

Jean leaned back and propped up on Kembe's knees, still thrusting and pumping. "Oh my word Kem-bay... oh-my..." She gasped for air, releasing a gush on him before breathing again. "AH..... FUCK!"

Kembe looked down to see that she had coated his dick with her cum as she stood over him. Jean's thigh was shaking as she leaned over to suck at his cock again. "Ah... ah... ah...." Kembe was close to cumming.

"Mmmhmm..." Jean hummed as she pulled on his dong with her tongue, popping it. "Not yet big boy." Jean whipped her leg back over him and instantly plugged her pussy again.

Her hands went back to Kembe's neck for leverage, but this time she took his wrist and guided to her ass. Kembe took the cue and planted his fingers around each cheek.

The moment he spread her cheeks open, Jean cried out in joy. Kembe felt her pussy tighten up on his shaft and her fingers held on tight as well.

"Oooh Kem-bayyy..." Jean cooed and quickened her pace. Her hips thrust writhed and pumped in a trace, milking the boy-toy under her. She pulled him closer, Kembe's eyes were inches away from her bouncing breasts.

"Ho... ho... ho..." Kembe exhaled with each bounce and push. His eyes were shut and a trail of sweat appeared along his forehead. Never had his cock been so thoroughly used. His mouth was agape, breathing rapidly to keep up with his racing heart.

Jean held her breathe and looked to see Kembe's big lips parted. She leaned forward with the opportunity and plugged his mouth with her nip. Her hand moved from his neck to his head. "Suck em' baby!"

Kembe latched on and suckled, hard. The sharp exhale from his nostrils ran hot on Jean's tit, inciting the MILF to ride even more. His shyness was gone. Kembe moved a hand to Jean's other breast to grope and fondle. The other hand on her butt found a middle ground, and Kembe's long finger slipped between her crack.

Jean's back straightened up as she felt his finger on her tight ass hole. The tingle pushed her over the edge and she leaned into his mouth further.

Kembe felt the flashing rush of Jean's pussy cumming and sucked hard on her boob. The slippery pussy did him in, the edge was near.

Jean felt him tense up and rode the high in bliss. She leaned back and let him continue to suckle on her. She reached behind herself and underneath.

Her small fingers felt the leathery sack tighten up at her touch. They explored further up and found Kembe's shaft, the significant amount she couldn't take. "Ooh there it is." She squeezed it, pumping it, commanding it to cum. "Fill it up Kembay!"

Kembe couldn't hold out longer. Jean kept stroking his shaft while her pussy milked the tip. He unleashed deep, deep into Jean. The look of satisfaction of being pumped full was sheer pleasure. She kept milking him delicately. Her hips rocked, as if to ensure every crevice was doused appropriately with Kembe's cum.

Jean clenched her cheeks around Kembe's shaft again, giddy with a smile. "That's the stuff." She patted him on the shoulder and lifted herself up.

Kembe watched the lithe milf steady herself, revealing glazed inches of his own cock now unloaded. When Jean turned her tight butt towards him, he saw the red imprints his giant hands had left. She had put her tanning goggles back on and smiled at him again briefly as she walked back to the booth.

finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers