Keri Is So Very...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no need to wipe the cum off my stomach this time because Courtney moved over to me on the bed and lapped it up for me(she's told me in the past that she actually likes the taste of it). As she was licking it up I asked her what she was thinking of when she came.

"I was imagining I was one of the girls in the pictures, doing what they were doing. That was SO hot," she answered.

"Well, maybe we could set something up," I replied. "Something that would make your fantasy come true." We began to devise a plan to get the two of them together. We talked over the basic details of it, laying the groundwork for what we would do, and decided to set the plan in motion the following weekend after my Dad went to work.

That Saturday night we all sat around watching TV and said goodbye to my Dad as he went off to work. Shortly after he was gone Courtney said, "This is kinda boring, let's play a game."

"Okay, what kind of game?" I asked.

"A drinking game," she replied. "I'll go put some music on and you guys go get the glasses and drinks and go to the table."

"Oh, I don't know," hesitated Keri, possibly remembering how she felt the morning after she had passed out.

"Oh come on, it'll be fun," goaded Courtney. "Let's go, lightweight."

We converged at the dining room table and played a game of quarters since it was something we all knew how to play. I purposefully failed to tell Keri that I'm an expert at the game, and Courtney wasn't half bad herself. We made sure to choose Keri to drink two or three drinks to our one. Before very long we all had a good buzz going and were having a blast. We joked and laughed and drank quite a bit, singing along with the songs that came on the mix CD I had made, and swaying/dancing in our seats. We were all feeling no pain, with Keri being the drunkest of us due to our gameplan, which was of course designed to make her a little more open to suggestion and lose any inhibitions that might otherwise hold her back. She was obviously open to having sex with her girlfriends but I assumed she may need a bit of booze to get with the eighteen year-old girl who was dating her Stepson.

One of Courtney's favorite songs came on and she yelled, "I love this song." She got up, grabbed my hand, and pulled me into the living room to dance with her. We danced to the beginning part of the song as Keri took another drink, then Courtney went back to the table and said, "You too," and she took Keri by the hand and they joined me in the living room. The three of us danced to that song, taking turns dancing with each other. The next song came on and we continued to dance but the movements began to get more sexually suggestive. Courtney went over to Keri and began dancing up close to her, rubbing her body against Keri's as they moved, even grinding on her a little.

Keri reacted in kind, matching Courtney move for move and I yelled, "Woo!" and "Yeah!" cheering them on.

As the girls moved around I got behind Courtney and she backed up against me. She began to grind her butt into my crotch, which had a full-on boner by now. She stepped away and Keri took her place, repeating the same move on me. Keri was really getting into it and ground against me every bit as much as Courtney had. I was hoping my Stepmom wouldn't feel the erection in my shorts but I have to assume she did. She couldn't have missed it the way she was grinding on it. As Keri did that Courtney came in front of her and got very close to her. It was a big Oreo, with Keri as the cream filling, and we all mashed together, moving to the groove. As the song changed I stepped away to let the girls dance together. Keri was grinding back into Courtney now and Courtney put her hands in Keri's shoulders. She then ran her hands down Keri's arms and, holding the back of my Stepmom's hands, moved them to Keri's breasts.

Keri felt herself up sexily as Courtney ran her hands down Keri's legs. After Keri massaged her own breasts, she put her hands up in the air as she danced and Courtney replaced Keri's hands with her own, lightly running them over Keri's mounds. The two continued dancing erotically into the next song. Soon Courtney was full-on massaging Keri's breasts as Keri reached back and ran her hand up Courtney's leg. As her hand went higher it lifted Courtney's mini-skirt up. Courtney wasn't wearing any panties(per our plan) so I could see Courtney's bare ass and Keri's hand giving it a squeeze.

Our plan was working to perfection. In her drunken state Keri was getting more and more turned on as she danced with Courtney, and she was giving herself over to her passion. Watching the girls dancing, it seemed like they were playing off each other, each one trying to top the other, or go a little farther in their dirty dancing. I didn't mind that I wasn't involved in it because I was enjoying the show they were putting on immensely.

They took turns doing sexy moves, with Keri feeling Courtney up too. I could tell by the way they were dancing that they were both really getting into it, and getting hornier as they went. At one point Courtney must have felt that the time was right and she moved in for the kill. Courtney got in close and moved her mouth to Keri's, pressing her soft lips against my Stepmom's. Keri reciprocated and they both stopped dancing as they began to kiss passionately.

I might as well have been the man in the moon at that time because I think they were oblivious to my presence. They continued their embrace, kissing each other as Keri's hands reached around to Courtney's butt. She slid Courtney's skirt up and massaged her bare cheeks as they ground together their bodies together. I stayed off to the side and watched, not wanting to interrupt or risk spoiling the momentum they had going. I gazed lustfully as Courtney planted wet kisses on Keri's neck and moved face down to Keri's cleavage, then returning to her lips and kissing her again.

I could hear them talking to each other, saying, "God you're so hot," and "Ooh that feels good." Courtney sucked on Keri's neck and tugged at the bottom of Keri's tank top and pulled if off over her head. I rubbed the bulge in my shorts as I watched Courtney kiss Keri's shoulders, pulling her bra straps down to expose Keri's wonderful tits. Keri reached behind herself and undid her bra, letting it fall to the floor, as Courtney licked, kissed, and sucked Keri's nipples. Soon Keri was pulling Courtney's top off and sucking on her perky breasts. Both moaned their approval of the others' mouthwork on their wet, hard nipples.

Courtney then moved Keri over to the couch and undid Keri's shorts. Keri slid them down, along with her panties, and stepped out of them, then she helped Courtney out of her mini-skirt. Keri sat down on the couch and Courtney got down on her knees between her legs, again taking Keri's nipple into her mouth. Keri closed her eyes as Courtney kissed her way down her body and she cooed, "Oooh...yeah..." as Courtney placed her mouth on Keri's pussy. I don't know if it was the alcohol or if Keri is usually a talker,. I've never heard her and my Dad going at it in their bedroom, but that night she continually purred things like, "Oh yeah, right there," "Mmm...that feels good," and "Don't stop."

I had had enough of watching from the sidelines and wanted to join in on the action so I got on the floor behind Courtney and began lapping at her pussy from behind. I ran my tongue from her clit, up her hot, wet pussy, and up to her ass, tonguing her hole with each trip up. I buried my face in her pussy just like she was burying her face in my Stepmom's. Soon Keri cried out, "Oh...oh...yeah...I'm coming....I'm...oooohhh...oh," as Courtney made her climax with her tongue.

Courtney moved her face away from Keri's crotch and got up next to her on the couch. She leaned in front of Keri and they began kissing again. Courtney then moved her breasts up to the level of Keri's face and Keri obliged by taking Courtney's stiff nipple in her mouth and sucking it. One of Keri's hands found its way to Courtney's slit and she rubbed her pussy as she worked on Courtney's breast.

I was on the floor in front of my Stepmom and I gazed down at the beautiful sight between her spread legs. It looked different than when I saw it the night she passed out. The lips were swollen and Courtney's saliva, mixed with Keri's juices, glistened in the dim living room lights. I moved my face down towards it and did what I had wanted to do so badly the night I stood over her unconscious naked body. I buried my face in her warm wetness and enjoyed the taste of her juices as I ran my tongue all around her slit. She didn't stop me, or even flinch, as I tongued her sex. I took this as a good sign and I devoured her pussy like a starving man eating his first meal in a week. I lapped at her pussy and slid a finger in and out of her.

As I ate Keri out I saw Courtney get up, straddle her on the couch, and place her pussy right in front of Keri's face. Again Keri obliged her by putting her mouth on the offered body part and began licking Courtney's slit. From my vantage point I had a GREAT view of my Stepmom eating my girlfriend's pussy, and she was going at it like a pro. I sat up and continued to watch Keri eat Courtney out as I took off my shorts. My aching cock was grateful to be free. I moved back between Keri's legs and guided my rod up to her slit. I began to rub the head of it up and down her opening, covering it with the wetness. I can't say that I'd ever seen the head of my cock quite as swollen as it was right then. It looked like a plumb. After I'd moistened the head of my cock I pushed it inside Keri's soaking wet pussy.

It slid easily inside and I began to slowly fuck my Stepmom. I pushed all the way in and pulled it all the way out with each stroke, feeling the bulbous head break the seal of her opening coming and going. Keri's pussy was surprisingly tight. For someone with fifteen years on Courtney, and I would assume quite a bit more mileage, her pussy felt almost as tight as Courtney's did. I continued my slow pace, savoring the sensation of my hard member sliding in and out of my Stepmom's pussy. Before long Courtney's moans of pleasure got louder and louder and she grabbed the back of Keri's head as her body stiffened and she reached her climax. After she came down from her orgasm, Courtney moved off to the side, leaving me face to face with Keri.

You know, with Courtney and Keri being so focused on what they were doing to each other, and Courtney blocking Keri's view just then, this may have been the first time Keri truly realized what was going on between her legs. I say this because when Keri initially looked at me she appeared to have a look of shock or surprise on her face. Here was her eighteen year-old Stepson fucking her on the couch. If she had any reservations about what was happening they went away quickly because the look of surprise didn't last long. A look of sheer pleasure washed over her face as she closed her eyes and focused on the feeling of all seven inches of my thick, hard cock sliding in and out of her.

Keri began to purr, "Oh, yeah Ryan...you feel SO GOOD..." As the words left her lips I leaned down and my open mouth meet hers. I kissed Keri deeply, our tongues entwined in a sensual dance. I fought the urge to pick up my pace because I wanted the moment to last as long as possible. After I broke our kiss I continued my slow, steady rhythm. Keri had other ideas, though. She reached down and put her hands on the sides of my hips, pulling me close to her more forcefully with each stroke, and she cooed, "Fuck me, Ryan...ooh yeah... fuck me harder." With that I began moving faster and with more force inside her pussy. I grabbed onto Keri's hips and was soon ramming my cock deep inside her. I could feel my peak rapidly approaching, as I knew it would once I picked up the pace. My cock swelled with the rush of cum and I pulled out of Keri's slit, spraying my load up onto her stomach and pubes as I jacked off onto her. It felt like I came harder than I ever had, and there was quite a bit of cum on my Stepmom's stomach.

Courtney had been sitting on the couch next to Keri, watching us fuck, and after I came she reached down and scooped up some of the goo from Keri's stomach. She licked it off her fingers. Courtney reached down again and scooped up some more but this time Keri, not to be outdone, took Courtney's hand and guided it to her mouth. She licked and sucked the cum off Courtney's fingers one at a time. It was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. Courtney then leaned down and licked the rest of the cum off Keri's stomach and shared it with her in a kiss. They were obviously still trying to top each other and I was enjoying every sexy second of what they were doing.

We were all hot and sweaty after our threesome so Keri suggested we go skinnydip in the pool to cool off. No one seemed to think twice about anything that had just happened, (aside from the high five I gave Courtney behind Keri's back) and we all just walked around naked as if it was the most natural thing in the world. After getting some drinks we went out to the pool and quietly slipped into the cool, refreshing water. We swam around for a couple minutes and congregated at the steps in the shallow end.

It was Keri who broke the silence. "Neither of you can ever tell ANYONE about this," she said, and we agreed to keep it our little secret. We quietly talked about what had happened, how hot it all was and how good it felt, pointing out particular events that stood out in each of our minds. Courtney and Keri each complimented the other on their bodies, and how sexy they are, and I admitted to Keri that I had been hoping to see her naked for quite some time.

"Well, that's not the first time you've seen me naked, is it Ryan," she said coyly. I almost shit a brick when she said that! I didn't know exactly what she was referring to and thought it best that I not say anything until I knew what she knew. Keri continued, "You found some pictures on my phone a ways back, didn't you?"

I sheepishly told her the story of how I came upon them and apologized profusely for invading her privacy. "How did you find out?" I asked. When she told me I could have kicked myself. In my excitement I had forgotten to delete the e-mails from the "sent" folder and she discovered them shortly after using her phone the next day.

She said she never heard anything about the pictures, which my Dad knows nothing about, so she assumed I had kept my discovery to myself. "Besides," she said,

"it was kind of a turn-on knowing you saw them. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, and like showing off my body, so it didn't bother me all that much. Did you enjoy the pictures of my and my friends?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"You have no idea..." I replied.

Keri then looked at Courtney. "Did you see them too?"

"Yes, I thought they were HOT," she answered.

"Maybe after we get out of the pool we can take some of our own," said Keri. Courtney and I looked at each other and just grinned.

After finishing our drinks we got out of the pool and dried off before heading inside. I got the digital camera and directed the girls into a few poses at first. I recreated the famous Janet Jackson pose from that Rolling Stone cover, with Courtney behind Keri and her hands on Keri's boobs, and then just had them move into various other sexy poses. They got horny while posing for me and then just started getting it on. I took pictures of them in various positions, from various angles, zooming in very close on some shots, and pulling out for others. I got some GREAT shots of them in a 69. After working on each other for a bit, they stopped to look at the pictures I had taken and we all sat down on the couch to look. We commented on the shots that flashed on the viewscreen and all of us thought they turned out very sexy.

After we finished looking at all the pictures Keri said, "You know Courtney, those turned out so well I think we should thank the photographer for his work." With that Keri and Courtney got down in front of me and took turns licking and sucking my already-hard dick. They massaged each others' breasts and stroked each others' backs as they waited for their turn. Their warm mouths and pumping hands felt heavenly on my cock. It was quite a sight to look down at my Stepmom as her beautiful mouth wrapped around my pole and she swallowed it down.

After they had each taken a few turns Courtney said, "I want to feel that big cock inside me," and she backed herself down onto my pole. Courtney moved up and down on it as Keri stood in front of her sucking her tits. Courtney bounced up and down on my rod for quite a while as Keri rubbed Courtney's clit and moved her mouth back and forth from Courtney's lips to her hard nipples. Keri then sat back for a moment and just watched as I fucked my girlfriend.

Keri began playing with herself and was getting more and more worked up as she watched. She wanted to get in on the action and finally joked, "Don't keep that thing all to yourself."

Courtney moved off and Keri moved forward, straddling my lap, and eased herself down onto my throbbing pole. This was the first crack I'd had at Keri's luscious tits and I massaged, licked, and sucked them as she rode me. She really knew how to move and before long I could feel another orgasm coming. I announced that I was going to cum and Keri made no attempt to get off me. I took that as permission to cum inside her hot pussy, which I soon did. I shot my wad deep inside her as she continued to ride me, massaging every last drop out with her vaginal walls, making a sloshing sound as she moved.

I kissed Keri then looked to see where Courtney had gotten to. She was sitting in a recliner that faced the couch with a leg up on one of the arms, and one hand feverishly working her clit while the other tugged on her nipples. She brought herself off and panted, "That was so hot watching the two of you."

The three of us eventually got dressed and, since no one was in any condition to drive, Keri and I walked Courtney home. She only lived a couple blocks away so it didn't take long. After I kissed Courtney goodnight at her door, she faced Keri and kissed her goodnight too. A long, wet, lesbian goodnight kiss.

Once we got home Keri and I kissed goodnight and she reminded me, "You tell no one about tonight."

"No one," I repeated as I crossed my heart. I went to my room and laid back on my bed thinking about what had happened that night and I smiled. I heard the shower in the master bathroom go on and went to Keri's room.

She was standing under the water when I got there and I took off my t-shirt and shorts. I opened the shower door and said, "Mind if I join you?"

"Back for more?" she replied. "I forgot what it's like having sex with an 18 year-old. They're always ready to go," she joked.

"I've enjoyed tonight night so much, and I don't want it to end," I told her. "I know tomorrow things will go back to the way they were before and I just wanted to spend a little more time with you like this."

Keri said, "Aw, that's the sweetest thing I've ever heard," and invited me in, saying, "come on in, the water's fine," and we kissed underneath the cascading water. I soaped up and inspected every inch of Keri's luscious body as we showered together. After taking my time getting her clean, I dropped to my knees and ate Keri's pussy until she came. She reciprocated with a blowjob and I shot my third load of the evening. After we were both satisfied again, we got out and dried each other off. We again kissed goodnight and went to our own beds.

My obsession with my Stepmom subsided a bit after that night. I no longer had to fantasize about what it would be like to have sex with her. I had done it and it exceeded all my expectations. That's likely because it was a threesome with Courtney, but still, it was the greatest sex I had experienced to that point in my life.

12