Keri's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keri had nowhere to move to ease the enormous feeling of painfully stretched vagina.She felt her open mouth crushed by her father's hungry mouth.Her groans and now silent screams were strangled by his tongue voraciously seeking every nook and cranny of her deliciously tasty mouth.Dave could feel is saliva running down inside his daughter's mouth. Keri did her best to let her father know she still wanted every inch of his giant cock even if killed her.Dave felt rather than heard his daughter muffle into his mouth,"daddeee... it hurts but pleese ...put it all in...p...ppllleeese".

Dave licked his daughter's saliva and kissed her again with forceful passion.Keri felt her father pulling his large penis out by several inches making her vagina feel empty but soon he steadily pushed it back.He slowly fucked his daughter with all but last thickest three inches of his ten inch giant man meat.Keri felt she could allow herself to be impaled by her father's cock more easily with each in and out motion.Keri felt as if her vaginal walls were peeled out as her father pulled out his huge cock so tight her cunt on his massive penis.Dave soon set up a steady fucking rhythm and shoved his large sex organ soaring inside his daughter's juicy,tight cunt no sooner he had pulled it out.Keri was now moaning continuously as she experienced all new sensation of deep vaginal fucking. "Oh," she moaned, realizing that she was starting to enjoy her father's fucking at last. "Yes," she cried, her hands reaching down to grab the muscular cheeks of his ass to pull him into her,"dadeee,please fuck me......Pleee,.....fffck..fuckkkk meeeeee." She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, realizing that it made the passage of his cock a little easier. "Do it, Daddee...! Fuck me...! Fuck me with your giant cock. Make me scream with joy!"

Her father looked down at her and his face softened. He now wanted his daughter feel all of his cock. Dave wanted to fuck his beautiful daughter Keri mercilessly to multiple orgasms.He lifted her legs until she was bent nearly double and then drove his cock into her powerfully.Keri felt the thrust of her father's pelvis and found herself impaled even more by his powerful tool than she had been so far.Dave heard his daughter gasp in an open mouthed silent scream as he savagely thrust the last three inches of his massive cock inside Keri's cunt.Before his daughter could scream again Dave pulled his cock out and sent it surging again inside the deepest recesses of his daughter's now no more virginal pussy.

He knew soon Keri will be humming to seek her first fuck orgasm impaled on her father's humungous penis.Keri now could only grunt,moan and salivate as her open eyes and mouth made her perfect face irresistible to her father.He doubled the pace of his fucking motion.Dave fucked his daughter with long deep thrusts of his huge cock. Keri put both her tiny hands on her father's muscular hips and to follow the up and down movement as she felt every millimeter of her father's huge prick vigorously fucking her pussy.She could now feel the initiation of her first orgasm.The desire to come on her father's cock as it fucked her with ferocious force grew stronger and stronger

His cock felt magnificent in her pussy! She never wanted him to stop fucking her. The friction caused by his hot huge shaft on the lining of her cunt was fiery and each downward stroke brought a mild orgasm from her.

"So tight," her father moaned, lowering his head to kiss and suck her nipples. "So fucking tight! Not even Susan's pussy is this tight or this good!"

Keri's heart soared! Her father compared her to Susan and said she was better! And she was bound and determined to keep it that way. She began to move her hips in small, tight circles to get as much contact with his cock as possible, while pulling his head down to her tits, not caring if he just sucked on them or if he nibbled the nipples. At this point, anything and everything he did was fine with her. As Dave heard his daughter pleading to fuck her as hard as he wished,he notched up the force and pace of fucking.His large cock was now pistoning in and out of his daughter's cunt.Both father and daughter could have heard, if not wrapped up in their lust, the sloshing sound of Keri's pussy juices as her father's cock stabbed in her cunt again and again.Dave with each powerful thrust ended up with his massive cock buried to the hilt and his groins slapped his daughter's upturned buttocks loudly. His large scrotal sac slapped Keri's ass at the same time. He began slamming his cock into her as hard as he could, knocking the breath out of her each time he did. She could feel her body getting ready to go over the edge, but wanted to wait, to hold off, until her father reached his own release.

Dave feeling his daughter's imminent orgasm whispered to his daughter,"Keri come sweetheart whenever you want to.I am going to fuck you for ever." He lifted himself up again and bent his knees to take the weight of his body.He still had Keri's legs bent over. He let her legs fell over his upper arms and maneuvered his hand inwards and under her thighs to reach both of her large soft white breasts. He roughly kneaded both of the large beauties taking as much as he could in his large hands he dug his fingers deep in his daughter's mountainous breast flesh and used this grip to start fucking her cunt with long deep lunges of his cock.Keri was now going wild with rapidly building orgasm.She could feel both her breasts almost brutally disfigured in her father's strong hands.She could feel both being twisted as he pistoned his cock in and out of her cunt. "dadeee....I am going to come...,"wailed Keri.

Dave firmed his grip on his daughter's breast flesh.He twisted both outwards and supported his weight on his hands pushing Keri's breasts on to her chest,Dave set up a furious pace of fucking.His cock was now pistoned in and out of his daughter's juices filled cunt at a blinding pace. Keri felt each thrust coursing through her whole body.Her whole body shook with every thrust of her father's strong body burying his big cock deep inside her pussy. "Dadee...nnnggghhh....I am cummmm....innnng...FUU....CCCKK KKK....FUCKKKKKKK...MEEE EEEE.... DAAAddeee," Keri felt unbelievable tightening deep inside her chest which coursed out in to her savagely mauled breasts it burned and traversed in to her lower tummy to home inside her vagina. She was barely aware of the pain of the mauling of her breasts by her father,her whole being was centered around her pussy which was now battered at a blinding pace by her father's gargantuan penis.She grabbed her father's strong back with both of her hands.She felt unable to breathe as her first orgasm hit her .She babbled incoherently as her father continued to fuck her with his huge cock mercilessly all the while keeping a brutal twisting grip on both her breasts.

Keri felt she was drowning fast in the sea of building pleasure and lust and only one who could save her was her father who in fact was responsible for throwing her in to the bewildering sea of passion at the first place. Dave quickened his pace of fucking if that was humanly possible.Sensing his daughter's almost precipitated orgasm he took his huge cock right out only leaving his big glans inside,Keri felt a sudden sinking loss as she did not feel her father's cock rushing back inside her pussy.She almost panicked and opened her mouth to scream to her father to put his cock where it belonged- deep inside his daughter's cunt.Before Keri could utter a sound Dave sent his huge cock in one violent savage lunge to bury the whole length of his ten inches monster in a body jarring thrust.

Keri felt her whole body shake and her cunt full of her father's giant cock.She felt the forceful battering of her father's cock somewhere deep inside her cunt.No sooner she felt her father's massive penis back in her tortured cunt she felt it being pulled out to its tip and again her father thrust it savagely back burying it right to the hilt. Dave repeatedly fucked his daughter's cunt with body jarring thrusts and soon brought Keri screaming down in to the vortex of her orgasm.

Keri screamed as if branded with a hot iron,"i am cummmmnng...dadeeeeeee...cummmmm". Dave soon changed the thrusts of his cock back to the furious pistoning pace and fucked his daughter without any sign of slowing down through her mind blowing,orgasm.Keri felt her orgasm would kill her.Only thing saving her from the clutches energy depleting orgasm was her continually thrusting cock.Keri was buffeted by the violence of her orgasm and her father's furious fucking for many minutes.Dave continued to fuck his daughter savagely until he felt her orgasm ebbing down.

He felt Keri go limp and her beautiful mouth was slack and hanging open.He allowed his daughter's legs to fall on either side of his body and let go her bruised breasts from his grip.He buried his cock to the hilt and laid atop his daughter's limp body wracked with recent energy-sapping orgasm.He gently kissed her mouth and sucked all the saliva pooled inside her mouth. Keri could only mumble feebly,"daddy i love you," Keri could not feel any happier if the whole earth now stopped and vanished into oblivion as she felt the ravages of her orgasm slowing down and could again feel her pussy widely distended by her father's fully buried giant cock.

"You are and will always be my first love sweetheart,"Dave whispered back. Keri held her father tightly by wrapping her arms around his neck. She could barely feel the weight of his big muscular frame lying on top her sated body. Keri soon became aware of still rampant hardness of her father's large penis.She could feel it throb slowly.She was amazed at her ability to take his hugeness all the way to the hilt.Keri felt a rush of warm love towards her father,"Daddy I will always love as my lovely daddy." Dave was looking at his daughter's disheveled hair framing her perfect face which was still flushed with the aftermath of her strong orgasm, her breathing was still laboured making her beautiful nostrils flare in an enticing manner,he mouth was still open to ease her breathing with the corners shiny from dried saliva-she could not have looked more beautiful.

Dave bent forwards to kiss his daughter's open mouth.He lay atop his daughter with his full weight on her luscious body.Kerry felt her breasts flattened under her father's muscular heavy chest.Dave continued to kiss his daughter and started to gently restart a slow fucking of her cunt with his huge cock meat.Keryy felt her numb pussy once again responding to her father's massive girth and length.Kerry kissed her father back with increasing passion indicating she was ready for another pounding by her father's giant prick.Dave released Keri's gasping mouth to lick her beautiful nose from tip to to root.He traced his daughter's nostrils with great fastidiousness and with the tip of his tongue.Keri never could have imagined this gesture would push her further into her blinding lust.Keri had a vague awareness, as her father speeded the thrusts of his long thick cock, of the the obscene sloshing sounds her vagina made in response to her father's marauding penis.Dave slowly dragged his cock to the outer rim of his daughter's cunt with only his huge glans buried inside,he gently engulfed his daughter's pretty nose inside his mouth he pushed his tongue in one of her nostrils and banged the full length of his huge cock in one savage lunge to the hilt. "Urmphgggggg......dnnnndnn...",Keri could only leave herself at mercy of her father's big cock as she tried to breathe through her open mouth.Dave began to fuck his daughter's well drenched and stretched cunt with his big penis and tongue fucked her nose with the same speed.

Keri raised her legs to wrap them around her father's muscular hips to allow his thrusting pelvis a wide open access to her cunt and she let herself drown in raging vortex of the lust as her father used her nose as another fucking opening.Keri could not believe how easily her father made her lose her mind with his huge cock and his educated tongue.Dave fucked his daughter ravaging her juice filled pussy and beautiful nose.He alternated between both nostrils to continue fucking Keri's nose with his tongue. Soon Keri was babbling shouting in a gagging voice that she could feel another orgasm coming.Dave continued to fuck the soft clasping cunt well distended on hid huge cock mercilessly using almost all of his cock's incredible length.Keri tightened her legs around her father hips and lifted her pelvis in an erratically to meet her father's violent thrusts. "Cuuummmmnnng,......urmmmphhnng........unngggggggh.....ddddaaannnddddd.....oooooooooooohhhhh,"Keri whimpered in to her father's mouth.Dave grabbed Keri's ankles in his big hands and lifted himself away from her body."Daddeee.....pllllease cuummm...... inside .....miiii......ppuuusss, "Keri could now manage more comprehensible syllables as her father released her nose."I am going to cum soon inside your cunt sweetheart,"Dave warned his daughter.He steadied himself on his knees and holding his daughter's legs wide open he used all of his cock's length to fuck Keri's now sore pussy with passionate savagery.He pulled his cock out until his coronal groove and thrust it back in one powerful,bone jarring lunge to its thick root with a loud slapping sound as his pelvis hit his daughter's upturned ass.

Keri felt air knocked out of her lungs and felt her pushed up the bed few inches.Dave continued to fuck his daughter with barbaric thrusts of his huge cock each time jarring her body in to multiple tremors reflected by the nonstop shaking of her breasts like two huge jelly mounds.Keri opened her mouth to scream but could only manage small wheezy sounds.She was pushed up on the bed with each fucking thrust of her father's cock until her head was jammed against the headrest.Sensing his daughter was now wedged between the headrest and his pistoning cock, Dave let her legs fall on his forearms and grabbed Keri's breast flesh in each hand mauling them in his strong grip.

Keri was now struggling to get air inside her lungs as her father showed her yet another level of fucking she thought she would not survive.Dave pulled full length of his cock to the tip only to send it storming into his daughter's frothing cunt as he continuously mauled her breasts.Keri felt her breasts twisted one way and then another.Dave allowed his finger to open to let his daughter's nipples poke out between them so that as he closed his fingers over the flesh both nipples were pinched sending painful yet immensely pleasurable sensation through Keri's breasts. Keri felt yet another mind numbing,body wrenching orgasm about to explode inside her writhing torso," fuuuckkkk.....daaddddd d.......cuuuummmmmm mm...."Keri managed few sound before her throat closed into a silent open mouthed scream as her father sensed her orgasm he mercilessly attacked and mauled both her breasts even more savagely if that was possible and fucked her pussy with body ripping brutal lunges of his pelvis which shook Keri time and time again from head to her pelvis.

Keri's eyes rolled up as her cunt exploded around her father's massive cock as it pistoned in and out of her cunt crushing her clitoris with each fore and aft movement. Dave now went for his own release and fucked his daughter with single pursuit of demented lusty man who would rather die than miss coming deep inside his daughter's cunt.Keri bunched her tiny hands in fists and banged them bed as her arms went out of control,her vagina was a cauldron of raging sensation,her breasts felt crushed and she wanted them crushed even more.Keri came violently as her father's massive cock kept the pace and brutality of fucking right through her orgasm.

Dave felt the familiar tightening in his balls and sped up the lunging thrusts of his pelvis.Keri at some level of altered consciousness knew her father was going to come inside her vagina,he will unload his fatherly sperm that created her in her pussy.It came almost unexpectedly. Her father smashed his hips down, driving his cock as deeply into her cunt as he possibly could, a moan escaping from between his clenched teeth as his cock began to twitch inside of her. His first blast of cum felt like molten lava as it erupted from his cock and seared her cunt. Load after load of it flooded into her.Keri felt as if the world will come to an end as her orgasm matched with the pulsating shooting of her father's sperm in side her cunt.

Her father kept on shooting spurt after spurt of hot scalding cum deep inside and his massive cock buried to the hilt twitched sending electricity through her sorely fucked cunt which was contracting spasmodically around the huge tree trunk that passed of as her father's cock.Both father and daughter almost semi comatose from the violence of their respective orgasm could barley move.Keri put her arms around her father as he flopped on top her with his full weight his face buried in her hair and side of her neck.

Chapter 5

When Keri opened her eyes she found herself being held in her father's arms as he gently stroked her face. "I hope I didn't hurt you," he told her softly. "I guess I got a little carried away at first."

"That's all right," she told him with a smile of love. "I thought you were going to be too big at first, but once I got used to it I loved it!"

"You know this is wrong," he said, a look of worry crossing his face.

"Says who? Society? To hell with them, Daddy. I love you in a way that no one else ever can, and I know that you love me, and if I can please you, then that's all that really matters. I've wanted you to fuck me for so long that I can't remember the first time I thought about it. I've dreamed of this every night for over a year."

"Well, I've got a confession to make myself," he told her, blushing slightly. "I've wanted to fuck you for a long time now myself, but I was afraid of what you would think."

"Oh, Daddy," she said, feeling a rush of love for him, "there is no way I would ever think badly of you. I just wish it hadn't taken us so long to do it. Now that it's happened, I'm not the least bit sorry about it. In fact, I can't wait to do it again," she told him with a grin.

"What about Chris?"

"What about him? I still like him, and I plan on having a very good time with him, but you will always come first with me. Now, what about Susan? With me to take care of you in bed, or on the floor, the table, or anywhere you want," she added with a giggle, "you really don't need her."

"Do I detect a trace of jealousy here?" he teased, leaning over to kiss one of her nipples, causing little tingles in her tits.

"Maybe."

"Look, Keri, Susan and I love each other and want to be together. Now, I know that you and I have been on our own for a while now, but I think if you give her a chance, you might really get to like her. She doesn't want to try and replace your mother, because we all know she could never do that. No one could. But she does want to be my wife and a mother figure and a friend to you."

Keri reached down and let her fingers curl around his flaccid cock, feeling it twitch in her hand. "Yeah, but if I change my attitude and agree to this marriage, that will be the end of this for us," she told him, gently squeezing his cock, feeling it start to come to life again.

"Maybe, maybe not," he replied, bending his head to kiss her gently.

As his tongue swept the insides of her mouth she could feel his cock harden, coming alive like a snake in her hand. She moaned low in her throat as it grew rapidly, finding its way between her legs. She began to move her hips back and forth along the length of it feeling it rub against her clit, turning her on even more than her father's hands and lips were doing on her own mouth and tits.