Keri's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her son's words of praise made her glow with pride, as she knew the two of them were fucking and getting sucked by just about every girl in the college they both attended. They were two of the best-looking boys around, top athletes, and near the tops of their classes academically. They were a mother's dream come true, in more ways than one, and they were all hers!

But she knew that after she married Dave she would have little opportunity to enjoy their cocks and tongues. It wasn't that Dave couldn't satisfy her every need and desire, because he could definitely do that, but her sons were special to her and she knew she would always want them.

"Gonna cum, Mom!" Mark cried. "Gonna cum!"

He grabbed the back of her head and thrust his cock all the way down her throat. She felt it jerk and twitch, feeling the head of it expand, and the next second hot strands of the cum she loved so much were flooding her throat and shooting down into her stomach. She ground her cunt down on Steve's sucking mouth, feeling her cunt juices flowing out to coat his lips, tongue and face. If her own mouth and throat hadn't been so crammed full of hard cock meat she would have screamed out her delight.

Steve slid out from under her just as Mark pulled her head off his cock, her lips still dripping with his cum. Steve rolled her over on her back, and without any preliminaries, he slid his nine-inch pole all the way into her tight cunt. She arched her hips and cried out as his cock filled her, stretching the walls of her pussy as it always did.

"So good!" she cried as he fucked into her. "Mom loves your cocks! Fuck me Stevie, fuck me hard!"

Steve continued to slam into her, his hard cock driving in and out of her cunt as fast as he could fuck her. But just as she was about to cum, Steve wrapped his arms around her and rolled over on the bed, placing her on top of him.

She quickly got on her knees as Mark knelt behind her, grabbing the firm cheeks of her ass and spreading them apart, placing the head of his own cock against the tiny puckered opening of her rear.

"Now!" he yelled as he shoved his cock forward with all his might. At the same time, Steve pushed his cock upwards into her cunt.

Susan screamed as her orgasm ripped through her from the invasion of the two strong cocks in her ass and cunt. She was helpless to move, but it was a position she loved and one she knew she would always enjoy. Over and over the two hard cocks fucked into her, driving her absolutely wild.

Her body was being rocked back and forth between the two bodies of her sons, but she was beyond caring about anything other than the two large cocks filling her cunt and ass at the same time. Steve was sucking on her tits while Mark licked and gently bit the back of her neck, their every touch like sparks from a fire as her body reeled from the sensations. Over and over their rock-hard cocks slammed into her as hands and lips worked on other parts of her body as well, and all she could do was enjoy it.

Suddenly, from beneath her, she felt Steve drive his cock all the way into her, feeling his hips arch up just as his cum erupted, flooding and coating the insides of her pussy, triggering another climax in her as well.

"Yes! Fill mother's pussy with your hot spunk!" she cried. "Shoot it all into me! Give me all of it! I love it," she screamed as she felt his cock giving a final twitch.

But Mark's cock was still hard and still slamming in and out of her ass. He pulled her over and off his brother's cock, and then in a move that surprised her, jerked his cock out of her ass and rolled her over on her back.

He lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulders, bending her nearly in half and lifting both her cunt and her ass completely off the bed. He positioned the head of his cock against the opening of her ass, which was winking involuntarily at the contact, wanting to be filled with his cock once again.

"Tell me what you want," he teased.

"Your cock!" she cried. "I want your cock in my ass! I need it!"

"Beg."

"Mark, please, fuck my ass with your cock. Shove your cock into my ass and fuck me! I want it! I need it!"

"Then you got it," he told her, ramming his hips forward with all his might, driving his cock in to the hilt.

Susan screamed and nearly threw him off of her as his cock invaded her ass, so intense was the pleasure. She couldn't move, bent double as she was, but she had no real desire to. Mark's body was propped up on his hands and his hips slammed into her with all the strength he could put into it.

"Yes! Fuck me! Oh, fuck my ass!" she cried, nearly babbling as her hands tried to grab his hips and pull even more of him into her burning, churning ass.

Right then she wasn't thinking of Dave, the marriage or of Keri. All her mind could handle was the cock drilling in and out of her ass and causing one climax after another to erupt in her cunt.

"Take it! Take it all!" Mark cried, shoving his cock into her and rotating his hips in circles, which caused his cock to do wild things inside her ass.

"Cum, Mark! Cum in my ass!" she yelled. "Fill mother with your hot cum!"

He bent his head and sucked one of her nipples just as his cock unleashed his load of cum, filling her with a load as hot and as large as the one he had shot down her throat earlier. Over and over she could feel his cock jerk and twitch in her ass as more gobs of his cum shot out of it.

Her own orgasm gripped her, ripping at her guts. She screamed and lifted her ass higher off the bed in an attempt to take more of his cock, wishing that it were twice as long and thick as it was.

Gradually, the two of them began to relax. Mark slowly pulled his cock from her ass, letting her legs fall weakly to either side of his body as he leaned down and kissed her gently. He then rolled off of her to lay on her right side, with Steven on her left.

"I'm going to miss this," she said after a few minutes when her heart rate had returned to normal.

"You know, Mom," Steve said, raising himself up on one elbow to lookdown at her, "we may not have to end."

"But..."

"Wait a minute. Have you ever taken a good look at Keri? That girl is a walking sexpot, and she knows it. She's got half the guys in school walking around with hard-ons. I'll lay odds of a thousand to one that Dave is fucking her, and if he isn't, he should be!"

"You'd like to fuck her, wouldn't you?" she asked with a smile.

"Hell yes! If I ever got a chance to, I'd try to wear that pussy out! But I don't see much chance of that happening."

"Why not?"

"She goes with Chris Marken," Mark told her. "He is `Mister Wonderful' around school. Head of his class, captain of the football and baseball teams, and, according to most of the girls, the best-looking guy in school."

"So," added Steve, "if she is fucking him, and her dad, which I happen to think she might be doing, she might be completely satisfied. Then again, who knows, we might just work something out which would be great for all of us."

"What makes you think she's fucking Dave?" Susan asked, as she had not seen anything, other than the sense of possessiveness that any daughter would have for her father.

"Haven't you seen the way she looks at him? Every time she does, you can see the lust and hunger in her eyes for him. Not only that, I've seen the way he looks at her when she's unaware of it, and if he isn't fucking her, he sure wants to!"

"What about you, Mark? Feel the same way?"

"Well, Mom," he said with a grin, "she isn't you, but she definitely turns me on. She has the most beautiful ass I've ever seen, and I've had dreams about what it would be like to get her on her hands and knees and fuck that tight butt. And, let me ask you something," he said with a wink at his brother.

"Sure, go ahead."

"You've never said so, but I have a feeling you just might enjoy a shot at her yourself, wouldn't you?"

Susan was caught off guard by his question and could feel herself blushing deeply as her two sons looked at her. "I. . . I don't know what you mean," she stammered.

"Sure, Mom," Mark replied with a short laugh. "Look, I have seen you eyeing her tits before, and watching her tight ass when she walks out of the room.

"I think you would love to see if her cunt tastes as sweet as you imagine it might, and would love to see her platinum blonde hair spread out on a bed as you sucked her off, or had her do the same for you.

"Face it, you want to get it on with Keri, and that's cool! In fact, it just might help the two of you to get to know one another better and reach abetter understanding with each other."

Susan, despite her weak protests, realized that what her sons were saying was true. They had hit the nail right on the head with their comment, as she had wondered about how Keri's pussy would taste and had imagined the blonde with her head buried between her own legs.

She had told her sons about her one encounter with another woman, which had happened while she was in college, letting them know that she had enjoyed it, but that she enjoyed cocks a hell of a lot more. She had not found another woman she had felt like being with, even for a one-night stand.

But the more she thought about petite Keri, with her large full tits, her wisp of a waist, and that cute rounded ass, the more the idea appealed to her. She looked at her sons and smiled. "You know, boys, you may be onto something here.

"We all know that Keri seems to be reluctant about the wedding between her father and me, and she hasn't exactly been overly friendly towards the two of you, either. But what if we were to invite her over, just her, and go to work on her?"

"Nope!" said Steve, surprising her, as she figured he would jump at the chance to fuck Keri.

"Why not?"

"Just you and her. With me and Mark she would be too nervous, but with just you she wouldn't be on guard so much. You just might be able to seduce her. Take her shopping, out for lunch or dinner, then bring her back and go to work on her yourself.

"As much as I would love to stay, as would Mark, we'll take off for the day, go to a show or something, giving you all the time you need with her. You are the one who has to win her friendship and confidence.

"After all, after classes are out this year, I'll be taking off for Europe, and that's only a few months away. Mark will still be around, but with just him it may not be so bad.

"But you are the one she is really going to have to learn to like and trust, as you are the one who is taking her dad away from her, or so she feels. You'll have to find out if she is fucking her dad, and if so, let her know that you don't plan to kick her out of his bed, but are willing to share him with her, just as he will share you with us."

"You're right. I'll call her tomorrow," she said with a grin, fondling both their cocks, which were starting to grow stiff again. "But for tonight, I have a couple of other things in mind."

"What about Dave?" asked Mark.

"We talked earlier and he said he needed to spend some time with Keri, talking to her about the marriage, and asked if I would mind if we didn't see each other tonight."

"You don't mind not being with him?" teased Steve.

"What do you think?" she asked as she sat up and lowered her mouth over his cock, taking it all in one gulp.

CHAPTER SEVEN

Keri awoke slowly, stretching lazily as she opened her eyes. She was in her father's bed and could feel his presence next to her. With a warm smile, she looked over at his sleeping face and thought about how much she loved him.

Last night they had spent the night talking about the marriage and she had, more or less, relented somewhat from her position, willing to give it a try and to be friends with Susan and her sons. It would not be easy for her at first.

Around seven o'clock they had gotten all dressed up and he had taken her out to dinner at the best restaurant in town, escorting her proudly on his arm. She had felt like she was walking on a cloud most of the night, as he had treated her like he would a date, paying attention to the things she had to say, dancing with her and holding her close.

She had brushed against his cock from time to time as they danced, and reached under the table with her stocking-clad foot to wriggle her toes in his crotch, looking at him mischievously as he tried to keep a straight face.

As soon as they got in the car for the drive home, she had unzipped his pants and struggled to free his cock and sucked on it all the way home. He filled her mouth, throat and stomach with his cum just after they pulled in the driveway.

Once in the house, they were sitting in the kitchen when he had picked her up and set her on the table, ripping off her pantyhose and bikini underwear, lifting her legs up to place them on his shoulders. He had gone onto fuck her right there, her pussy wet and willing. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he fucked her furiously, both of them reaching a gut wrenching climax before it was over.

He had then carried her upstairs in his arms to his bedroom and had made love to her slowly, licking and kissing every square inch of her body. She lay back and he sucked her cunt and made her cum before finally fucking her once more, this time with long slow strokes that left her gasping when another climax overtook her.

She had dozed off for a little while, but was awake again when she felt his cock stirring between her legs. This time he had climbed on top of her and fucked her hard, driving his cock into her. She had locked her legs around his waist, grinding her pussy up to take as much of the organ as she could.

This time, when his cock spewed his load of cum into her clutching cunt, she had thought it couldn't get better. It took nearly five minutes for her heart and breathing to return to normal, and then she curled up in his strong arms and had gone to sleep.

Now, in the early morning sunlight that came through the window of the bedroom, she thought about something he had told her last night. He had promised her that his marriage to Susan would not change that much between the two of them, and that they would still be able to fuck pretty much when they wanted. He even suggested they tell Susan about them.

She had been dead set against that until he had told her of something that had momentarily shocked her. He had told her about taking half a day off a few weeks ago, going over to Susan's to surprise her. It had been a Saturday and he figured the two of them might do something together, as her boys were supposed to be off doing something by themselves.

But when he had got there, letting himself in through the front door and tip-toeing through the house, he had found that Susan and her two sons were all home. He had heard the sounds of fucking coming from her bedroom and had been about ready to go crashing through the door when he heard her cry out to her sons.

He had opened the door just a crack to find her on the bed with Steve and Mark. She was sucking Steve's cock for all she was worth, while Mark knelt behind her and fucked her ass. He had watched for a moment and then left, feeling guilty over what he had seen, but, surprisingly, not really angry at her, because he had been filled with thoughts of fucking his own daughter. He had decided he would keep quiet about it and let her bring it up.

Keri gently pulled the sheet back that covered her father and looked at his cock as it was about half-hard, reaching out gently to touch it, seeing it twitch at the touch of her fingers.

Well, she thought to herself as she eased down the bed closer to his cock, if I'm fucking my dad, and Susan is fucking her sons, and we all know about it, then maybe things won't be so bad after all.

She took her father's hardening member in her hands, noting how her fingers couldn't go all the way around it. It was getting harder and longer, starting to stand straight up from his groin. She knew that if she let go it would fall over towards his stomach from its own ponderous size and weight.

She held it gently, slowly moving her hand up and down the silky smoothness of it and then lowered her head down to where she could reach his balls. She licked first one and then the other before slowly, gently sucking one of them into her mouth and rolling it around inside.

She finally released her balls and began licking her pointy little tongue up the shaft of his cock, amazed once again that something so huge could fit inside her pussy and ass. She was even becoming more adept at sucking his cock, finding it easier and easier to take all of him, which not only thrilled her because she knew he loved it but also because by taking all of his cock down her throat she could have incredible orgasms without ever touching her cunt.

She loved him, and this morning she wanted to do something special for him. She moved between his slightly spread legs and lay down, gently cupping his heavy, large nuts in her hands and pulled them slowly, gently towards her mouth. She opened wide and sucked one of them inside, and then the other, loving the way they stuffed her mouth and how her father moaned in his sleep.

As she rolled them around inside her mouth, gently sucking on them, it seemed as if her actions were making his cock grow even bigger and harder than before, and it was that hard, long, incredibly thick cock she now wanted inside her mouth.

She released his nuts and raised herself up, taking his cock in both hands as she licked the small pearl of pre-cum on the end of it, savouring the taste of it, knowing that his balls were full with another heavy load.

She licked up and down and around the length of his cock, gradually working her way around it until she came back to the gigantic head of it. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and lowered her head down on his cock, feeling the way the tip of his massive fuck pole seemed to stuff her mouth completely.

Her lips were locked just behind the ridge of the head and she looked down at the length of it, knowing that she was going to take all of it, no matter what. She started working her tongue around inside her mouth to workup some saliva to coat his cock and make it easier to take, slowly easing her head lower and lower.

When the head of his cock was pressed against the back of her throat she heard him moan, but couldn't look at his face from her present position. She forced her head down a little more, feeling the cock's crown gradually fitting its way past the muscles of her throat. She held her breath as her chin came to rest on his pubic bone, feeling immensely pleased with herself.

Slowly she began to raise her head, locking her lips tightly around his cock, never letting it completely out of her mouth as she sucked on him before lowering her head once again.

Her movements were slow at first, but she gradually increased her pace, feeling the friction of her lips on his cock despite the coating of saliva that smoothed the passage somewhat. She could feel her pussy heating up and knew that when her father unleashed his load of cum she would climax as well.

She became aware of his hips moving slightly, raising and lowering to match the movements of her head, and she knew he was completely awake when his hands reached down to cup her tits, gently squeezing the nipples between his fingers, rolling them and causing her cunt to flood with joy juice.

He tried to pull her around to where he could suck her cunt while she gobbled his cock, but she resisted, gently pushing his hands away, letting him know that she was perfectly content in what she was doing.

Faster and faster her head bobbed up and down on his massive cock. One hand reached down to hold his nuts, gently squeezing them, as if to urge his cum out of them. She closed her eyes and tried to picture in her mind what she looked like on this giant cock, taking all of it into her mouth and throat.

1...45678...13