Kerrie's Last Patient of the Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. YES. Doctor England, if you want this problem to go away...you're going to have to make it go away." He reached out, and grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her closer to the checkup table, to him. The little blonde squealed in protest, but her state of shock allowed him the opening that he needed.

His large hand guided her wrist downward, and then enclosed around her hand. She stared down at their intertwined hands, dark and light skin contrasting. She watched, as if it was happening to someone else, as he placed her small hand on his huge, obsidian member.

She stared, still in shock. His hand, still placed over hers, started to rub her hand up and down his impressive length. "Doctor England...Kerrie," he said, using her first name as she had allowed him, though with a familiarity that he should not. "Kerrie, YOU'RE going to solve my problem, or you're going to have a lot MORE problems."

Still in a state of near-paralysis, the blonde could only whimper softly. She watched as he guided her hand, up and down, up and down, hypnotically. The heat radiating from him pulsed against the palm of her soft hand. "Yes..." He breathed, "Just like that, Kerrie..."

Regaining her senses, she tried to pull her hand away, but he held it fast. "No..." She whispered in horror, "I can't do this...we can't..."

"Yes, you can. And you will. This is the only solution." He said in a flat voice. She looked up at him, away from the pornographic scene unfolding below his waist.

"Michael...no. NO." She tried to talk sense into him.

This is crazy...this can't be happening.

The black teen nodded solemnly at the now-trapped physician. "Kerrie...here's the deal: you're going to make me cum. And you're going to make sure that I enjoy it. And once you do, we can forget this whole thing ever happened. And no one will ever know."

She paused, and bit her lip. She knew that she had to at least consider it, and she hated that...it was the easiest thing. So very wrong, but the petite young doctor didn't see another way out. Even if she was telling the truth, and he was lying...her reputation, her career, possibly even her marriage - all would be ruined.

As these thoughts swirled around her head, she realized that the young man was guiding her hand up and down his shaft, as if she had already acquiesced to his demands.

His words echoed in the room. Once you do, we can forget this whole thing ever happened...

Kerrie wanted that. She wanted to forget this.

And no one will ever know.

More than anything, Kerrie needed that. The young man was giving her an escape hatch...one that, given the scenario, and what he already knew, and what she had stupidly done and said...she knew that she had to take.

I can't believe I'm going to do this, she thought to herself.

She exhaled, slowly, and realized that she was still stroking his obscene length with her small, pale white hand. Her wedding band glittered against the lights of the exam room, and she realized that he was no longer guiding her hand. She was performing this lewd act entirely on her own.

Her wedding band glimmered. His words floated through her mind. No one has to know... the thought gave her resolve.

Kerrie continued to move her hand, up and down, the heat from his erect penis radiating into her palm. Her small fingers didn't even reach entirely around his thick shaft.

I just have to make him...cum.

Kerrie stroked harder, faster, desperate to complete this task as quickly as possible, the cold comfort that it was just a teen meant that, she knew, it probably at least wouldn't take long. Seconds passed, then, perhaps a minute.

The buzz of the exam room lights, and the quiet breathing of both Michael and herself were the only sounds in the room. Kerrie found herself determined to end this act as soon as was possible. She found herself trying every technique she had ever used to make a man cum, every trick she had used in high school in the backseat of a car to get whatever boy she was dating to reach orgasm. Slowly...then fast. Special attention to his head, running her fingers over it once, twice, hoping to feel a trickle of pre-cum that would let her know that he was close.

What a huge cock he has... She felt herself think. Despite herself, Kerrie was becoming turned on. She almost had to be, she thought to herself, trying to comfort and reassure herself that her body's reaction to this was natural. My type... she thought, how ironic.

Kerrie tried to reason with the dampness that she felt. Ashamed of it, yet trying to rationalize. It's big, and he's so fit. I'd be crazy not to feel something.

She felt him breathing more heavily, but still no success. In desperation, to end this act of humiliation, the brown-eyed beauty found herself sinking slowly to her knees, prostrate in front of the endowed young man, into a more comfortable position. She reached up with her other hand and began to fondle his heavy testicles, each like a golf ball in her hands.

This HAS to do the trick...

The young man moaned at first, and then murmured, settling down. She could tell he was no closer to climax than a minute earlier, almost as though he was holding back.

She felt his hands begin to slide under the bottom of her blouse.

What is he doing???

Lifting it up, she felt the large hands of the young black teen reaching under her breasts, and taking one in each hand.

Not my breasts... she thought to herself. Touching him was one thing. Now he was turning her into a sexual object. It was too much for the young doctor.

His young hands began to roughly knead her plump, round, medium sized tits through her bra.

Oh my God.

"Michael, no." She said hoarsely. He ignored her, and started to pull down her bra, exposing her nipples to the course skin of his fingers, underneath her silken blouse. "NO." she repeatedly more firmly, but he carried on, fondling her breasts as if she hadn't said a word.

"Yes," he said after a few more seconds. "Don't you dare say 'no' to me again, you understand?" He then released his hands from her now swollen and sensitive breasts, and, lowering them, grabbed the fabric of her blouse and began to pull it over her head. The world went white for a moment, and she released her hand from his heavy dick, pausing her humiliating handjob as she allowed her shirt to be removed. Her tits were poised outside of her bra, her large areolas tightening slightly with exposure to area, her nearly flat nipples perched in the middle.

He pinched her nipples, and commented, "You got nice titties, Kerrie. I might have to suck on them."

The blonde shook her head at his words. This has to end, she thought to herself. Running out of ideas, she closed her eyes and, without a word, put her hand up to her mouth, slowly licking the palm of her hand. Please let this work, she prayed.

Her hand, slick with her own saliva, returned to the beastly organ jutting out of the young man. She heard him moan in satisfaction as she slowly but firmly ran her small fingers up and down his shaft, then wrapping it over his thick tip. Fuck, he is HUGE, she marveled, looking down at it, letting out an unintended gasp.

"I guess I am your type, huh, doc?" She didn't look up to stare at him, but his voice alone told the tiny blonde that he was smiling. Seconds passed in silence, the sound of her slick fingers rubbing against his sex filling the void.

This can't be happening, she thought, and was lost in a fog of this situation, so utterly ridiculous as to feel like a dream. "You're huge," she blurted out, and immediately regretted the words.

"I know," he said. "And you're hot,". Kerrie felt her cheeks burn at the compliment, not at all what she expected to hear. That's so wrong...but it's still nice to hear that once in awhile.

Michael slowed his breathing, as if trying to control himself. "Michael, I need you to...finish..." Said the doc, trying to sound as non-sexual as possible.

"I can't, Kerrie. Not like this." Her shoulders sank. Please, God, just let him cum and let this be over with...

Instead, Michael placed his hands on the sides of her head. She looked up at him, confused for only the briefest of moments. The expectant look on his face told her what was to come, and the horror that she felt was, she knew, instantly reflected on her face. "No, Michael. NO."

He shook his head, and, his hands firm, he pulled her face towards his exposed penis. Overwhelmed by his size advantage and the compromised situation that she found herself in, the petite physician could only yield.

"You had your chance to do it with your hands. You couldn't do it. Let's see if you do better with your mouth."

The blonde stared up at him once more in disbelief. "I'm not going to..." She shook her head.

He smiled down at her. "Look at you. Your shirt is off already. Your pretty tits are hanging out of your bra, and you're on your knees. You already gotten halfway naked and have been jacking off one of your patients. You really think you can just stop here and leave me hanging? No way. You better make me cum, and fast, or I'm going to tell everyone about this."

As if to demonstrate, the young man released her head, and moved away from her, just a step. He reached downward for his pants and boxers, as if pulling them up. The blonde doctor knew it - she was trapped. She tried to stand up, pulling at his arm. "Please...don't do that."

He gave her a long look. Kerrie stood up, slowly, her arms covering her exposed breasts, as she tried to regain her composure and dignity. There must be some other way...

"I'm going to give you a last chance to make this right. No more saying no to me. You fix the problem, here, NOW, and it goes away. You don't, it's my word against yours."

The pretty doc was stunned. "But..." She stammered.

He cut her off with a wave of his hand. "I'll tell everyone how you touched me. How you stroked me. How you showed me your tits, how you took your top off. And you can't deny it, it's true. It's all true."

She simply stared at him, tears in her eyes. A millions thoughts flew through her head, but no words formed.

She settled on the only thought that she knew was true: There is no other way...

"So here's what's going to happen," he continued, his dark eyes staring directly at her light brown ones. "You're going to get back down on your knees, on the floor, and you're going to suck my cock until I cum. And when I do, you're going to swallow every drop I give you. And if you do that, and do it well, then this will all be over."

Never breaking his gaze from her, Michael shifted his hips forward towards her, a lewd gesture that made it clear what Kerrie was to do. The small blonde doctor and the tall young patient stood for a moment, standing face to face.

Kerrie tried to read him. His face was a mask, betraying no kindness or emotion at all. Slowly, he raised his left hand, and placed it on her arm. He pulled it away, exposing her swaying, perky breasts to his feasting eyes.

Michael then placed his right hand on top of her bare shoulder. He pressed down, hard, the message unmistakable.

The petite blonde knew that she had no choice. Sobbing softly, she began to sink to the ground, her legs shaking. Kerrie reached a prostrate position, the tile floor cold against her knees, her face flush from humiliation at what she was being told to do.

What she had to do, she told herself.

She blinked, trying to bring the blurry world back in focus through her tear-stained eyes.

She found her gaze level with the waist of her young tormenter, his ungodly-sized genitals looming less than a foot from her. His sparse patch of pubic hair framed his weapon of a penis, and his scrotum hung, heavily, as it had before when the doctor had tried to complete the examination that now caused her such grief.

She placed her hand at the base of his distended unit, and grasped it firmly, as if making some attempt to control or contain his organ. It throbbed in her small hand, her fingers not even completely fitting around the circumference of his coal-colored monster.

She paused, trying to steel herself for what she was about to do. She inhaled, deeply, trying to steady herself, feeling her legs trembling as she prepared for the inevitable.

"Do it. NOW." Growled the voice of the young man standing domineeringly over her.

Kerrie closed her eyes. She felt her hand, carefully guiding his organ towards her face. She inhaled, once more, to steady herself. Opening her eyes, she stared down at his dark tip, jutting towards her face.

Maybe it won't be that bad...

The pretty blonde licked her lips once, in nervousness, and then, parting them, lowered her mouth slowly over the young man's mushroom tip.

It's so warm in my mouth.

He groaned slowly, feeling her wet mouth make contact with his erection, closing over his bulbous tip.

Oh my God, I'm sucking his cock.

Kerrie, closed her lips around his tip, in part because she knew that she could hardly fit more of his size into her mouth, and in part to keep his invasion of her body to the minimum amount possible.

I don't even like to do this for my husband...

"Yessss..." He moaned triumphantly. "Good girl..."

Slowly, she bobbed up and down on his tip, never allowing too much of him into her mouth at a time. Instinctively, she found her hand stroking his long shaft, in rhythm with her mouth, knowing that such a combination would surely be too much for the young buck to handle for very long, desperately trying to end this humiliating act as quickly as possible.

I can't let him in too far...

"Deeper, Kerrie...DEEPER..." He groaned, his words sounding more of a plea than a command to her ears.

She paused at the top of her movement, only his hole against her lips. She relaxed her mouth, and bobbed down on him again, going much deeper this time. It will go quicker this way, she reasoned to herself.

I can't believe I have his cock in my mouth.

She settled into a rhythm once more, the only sound in her office the quiet sucking sounds as she made love to her young patient's cock with her mouth, and an occasional groan from him as she performed this service to him. His hand meandered over to her shoulders, and began a not-unpleasant massage, kneading her gently in encouragement as she slowly sucked on his rigid penis.

It's just a blowjob. It's not a big deal.

Her eyes closed, the petite blonde allowed herself to drift away from the scene, pretending in her own mind that she was doing something, anything, anyONE, else. She thought of her college boyfriend, the one before her husband. She used to give him blowjobs all of the time, just to keep him happy while she kept her chastity.

Which is all that I'm doing now...

Seconds passed, even minutes. Her labors began to make her mouth sore, and the smell of his sex and sweat was heavy in the air. Coming up for a needed break, she paused, taking his tool out of her dainty mouth. She exhaled, then inhaled deeply as she paused, her hand still languidly stroking his dark brown shaft, slick with saliva that had dripped from her lips, coating his massive tool with her own fluids.

It tastes good, a small part of her mind said. She shook the thought away.

My God...my mouth is sore from how big he is.

"Use your tongue, Kerrie," he said firmly, and the brown eyed doctor nodded, and then obliged him, slowly putting just his spongy tip back into her mouth, and swirling her tongue around. She felt his hands drift down from her shoulders, traveling directly down her front to her exposed breasts. She moaned in protest as his fingers began to circle her nipples, which were exposed and aroused, but slowly began to lower her head onto his shaft again, continuing to swirl her tongue around his thick member.

Fuck, that feels good.

"Oh Kerrie, that feels so gooood..." She heard him moan. "I want to cum in your mouth. Are you going to swallow me?" Her ears burned at the words, but, his cock in her mouth, she nodded. Just finish, please...

I wonder what he'll taste like. Kerrie had never swallowed cum before. She rarely even gave blowjobs since that college boyfriend, finding them distasteful and degrading.

"Do you like my fat cock?" She nodded again. "Tell me you love my cock," he continued.

She gave a long "Mmmmhmmm" with his sex in her mouth, and, desperate to complete her humiliation, reached her hand up to his dangling scrotum, gently massaging his golf ball-sized testicles in her small hand.

Please just finish... She thought to herself.

"Tell me, Kerrie. Tell me that you love my cock."

I'll tell you anything, just cum, please...

The pretty blonde paused her efforts, and pulled her head back, removing his hot, slick organ from her mouth. Not even able to look up, she mumbled, "I love your cock."

She felt his right hand stroke her hair, almost lovingly, tucking her dirty blonde locks behind her ear. "No, say it like you mean it. Tell me how much you love sucking on my fat, black cock. You know that you do."

Her cheeks burned in embarrassment, but she cleared her throat. "I love sucking on your fat cock," she said quietly. Her hand still stroked his shaft, not wanting to lose the momentum that she had, her other hand squeezing his large sac gently.

"Look at me and tell me that you love my fat nigger cock," he commanded. Kerrie groaned, the endless humiliation breaking her, slowly. She raised her eyes to look at the young man, who grinned malevolently down at her.

"I..." She struggled to get the filthy words from her lips, "I...love your fat nigger cock." She continued to stroke him, his cock seeming to become even firmer in response to her words.

He smiled further, his dark eyes locking with hers. "Do you want to fuck my fat nigger cock?" He said it plainly, as if asking her if she wanted a cup of coffee.

She shook her head slowly, afraid to look away from him.

"I think you do..." He responded.

"Please..." She pleaded with him. "I'll...I'll swallow your...hot cum," using the words that she thought he might like.

I WILL swallow his cum, she realized.

"Show me," he said softly. "Show me how you're going to swallow it. Lick me, lick the whole length of me."

Kerrie took a moment to brush her dirty blonde hair from her face, and then, carefully and slowly, ran her tongue up the underside of his shaft, from the very bottom where his scrotum began, up to his tip.

She stared up at him, looking for a response. Was it good enough?

He smiled down at her. "Do it again, and kiss it like you love it."

Kerrie exhaled. It's just like roleplaying... she thought to herself. Delicately holding one side of his massive tool, the pretty blonde licked the underside again, slowly, with her eyes open, staring up at his greedy dark eyes. Do you like it?

Kerrie repeated the action. And again. She closed her eyes and did it again. She gave his head a kiss. A slow, loving kiss. She put it back in her mouth.

It tasted kind of sweet.

Oh God, I like it.

She looked up at him. Does he know I'm starting to like it?

He smiled, and glanced to his side for a split second. She followed his glance, and saw his phone, propped against the desk. The pretty blonde yelped, realizing immediately that he was recording her act. "NO!" She shouted, and struggled to get to her feet. His strong hand pushed her down, holding her in her supplicant position.

"Yes..." He hissed. "You're sucking my cock, and you love it. You just told me as much. And if you don't want anyone to see this, you're going to do exactly as I say."