Kerrie's Last Patient of the Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerrie looked away guiltily, all too aware of what he was implying. It's not that... she thought, but in truth, it was, and it didn't matter. Her body was taking over for her mind again, and her sexual instincts were now in control.

"Look at me." Michael commanded. Kerrie hesitated, then, staring up at him slowly, saw the look on his face. He's going to cum in me, the petite blonde thought, and he knows I can't stop him.

I WON'T stop him, her mind corrected herself.

"Put your arms around me," he directed her, and like a doll, like a toy, Kerrie found herself obliging, in slow motion. Her ears were ringing, and a dull roar filled her head. This is so wrong... she thought, feeling her forearms rest on top of his shoulders. She closed her eyes, their bodies now fully intertwined, and, letting instinct take over, she felt herself yielding to him.

Her forehead found its place, against his collarbone. The pretty blonde sighed, knowing what had to happen.

I need him to finish.

Kerrie told herself that she was helpless, that nature had taken over. Even being taken against her will, their sexual congress had created a bond between them. Kerrie was getting bred, she knew.

He leaned into her, and Kerrie felt herself falling backwards, onto the examination table. The crinkle of the white paper was the only sound she heard as his weight bore down upon her, and she realized that her arms were now wrapped as tightly around his broad shoulders as her legs were around his waist.

"Please don't..." she whispered, her words betrayed by her body, which made every motion to welcome him. It was a lie of convenience, they both knew.

Please do.

She felt him spasm, hard, as the first wave of his orgasm hit, his giant penis rooted deep inside of her. She let out a strangled cry as she felt the first spurt of his seed pulse through his shaft, and the warm jet of semen sprayed into her exposed womb. He held her, fast, to him, as he continued to spew his cum into her. The heat of his cum, deep inside of her, marking her as his conquest.

Kerrie let out an anguished cry as she was taken, fully, by her young patient. Even as her body pushed back against his hips, surrendering itself to nature, she regretted her moment of weakness. She felt his hands squeeze the soft folds of her hips. "No..." She whispered, even as she felt her body responding yes to his climax.

Yes.

He pushed into her, locking their bodies together, even as he finished. She felt her nipples, hard from arousal, brush against his smooth chest, and his hands pull her fiercely into his sinewy body as he pumped in and out of her. His huge member rubbed against her clit, and she felt the lubrication of his semen against it.

Kerrie bit her lip, trying for a brief moment to fight her physical response. The angle was too perfect, the friction sublime. The eroticism of feeling cum inside of her was too much, and overwhelmed by the situation, Kerrie broke.

Kerrie came again, hard. She began to sob as she felt her body contract against Michael's thickness, and she envisioned her womanhood coaxing the last of the young man's seed into her. "I'm a whore," she sobbed, "I'm a whore..."

She collapsed against her young conqueror, and softly whimpered. Michael grunted, slowly, continuing to slowly feed his cock in and out, holding her tightly as he finished inseminating the perky blonde.

She felt his cock, still rooted deeply inside of her, pushing against her vaginal walls as his hips swayed. His sex rocked slowly inside of her, and she felt it deflating only slightly, slick with his cum, still holding his load inside of her.

Kerrie held him close, not pushing him away, knowing it was too late. The deed is done, she thought to herself. And unlike her usual intercourse, which involved finishing immediately after her husband's orgasm to take off the condom, Well, there's no point now. Kerrie felt him still deep inside of her, and intimacy that she was unaccustomed to.

A single thought brought her back to the reality of it, of why she always had to end sex so abruptly. His cum... the young doctor thought to herself. I took his cum. She realized the full implications of the now-completed tryst. Kerrie had just allowed Michael to put his young seed deep into her. The pretty blonde bit her lip in agony. Did he just put a baby inside of me? She thought, a tear rolling down her cheek. Her womb, meant someday for her husband, had been claimed instead by this aggressive young man. Her legs stayed stayed locked together, holding him against her.

I just came with him inside of me.

His job finished, Michael wordlessly straightened himself up, leaving the small blonde slumped against the exam table, their bodies connected only by their intertwined sexes. Michael slowly, agonizingly, pulled his distended penis from her spent body, giving a satisfied "Mmmm hmmmm" as he pulled out and looked at his handiwork. Kerrie shuddered and closed her eyes as she felt his cum dripping slowly from her exposed pussy, her legs still spread lewdly, her sex sore from the fucking that she had received.

"You can clean up now," he said flatly. "I'll be switching over to you for my care from now on, Doc.", the emphasis on the last word. "I get sick a lot, just so you know. Plan on seeing me a lot."

The words, and their meaning, made Kerrie's stomach drop. She closed her legs, and sat at the edge of the exam table, trying to somehow collect her thoughts, anything to salvage what was left of her sanity and dignity after the events that had just transpired. "Michael..." She said, "Never again. NEVER."

Michael simply reached down, and pulled up his pants. "Kerrie, doc, I don't think that you understand. I'm switching over to you. And you're going to take me on as a patient."

He slowly waved his phone, now in his hand.

"You're my pretty little slut, from here on out. Got it?"

Michael looked at her. Kerrie stared at him, then, the pretty, disheveled blonde slowly nodded, and then, simply stared at the ground. She couldn't even move, let alone think. Or respond.

She stayed like that, for minutes, as a thousand incomplete thoughts crashed about her head. She was numb, entirely. She heard Michael finish getting dressed, and vaguely heard the exam room door close as he left.

Time passed, and finally, Kerrie realized that she was cold, having been laying naked on an exam table. She slowly gathered her clothes, and put them back on. She stumbled out of the exam room, and walked down the hall to her office.

************************

Sitting in her office, trying to make some sense of the previous hour, she saw her phone flashing red, indicating a message. The first was from her husband, wondering when she would be home. I don't know, she thought, maybe never.

The second was from Jen Phillips, another doctor in the practice. Michael's doctor, she realized. The voicemail made her freeze.

"Hi Kerrie, it's Jen. I'm sorry again about today, I just...I couldn't make it in. I just wanted to tell you...I saw that Michael Gilman is coming in for an appointment this afternoon. Kerrie," - there was a pause - "Michael..." - another pause, and Jen's voice got strange - "Michael is a difficult patient. He's...he's given the...the...nurses some issues in the past, and he's a handful. You really should have someone else in the exam room, just..." Jen's voice sounded like it was cracking, "...Just, be careful, okay? Have Teresa or one of the other nurses with you, okay?" The voicemail ended.

Kerrie stared at the phone, her mouth agape. Jen knows... She thought. How...

what...

WHY does Jen know?

Kerrie went to her computer, and pulled up Michael's chart. It was normal, in every way, routine annual checkups, until about six months ago. Michael had switched to Jen Phillips as his doctor, after Dr. Stevens, his old physician, had retired. With a sickening feeling, Kerrie saw that Jen had seen Michael for a rule-out hernia, that first visit.

And since then, Michael had been in seven times, in six months, each time for a minor sports injury.

Seven times. In six months.

Each time, there was no follow-up needed. Michael was given a clean bill of health.

Each time, he had seen Dr. Phillips.

Each time, it had been the last appointment of the day...on a Friday.

Kerrie thought back, to all of the times that she had left at the end of the long week, and the only car remaining was that of Jen Phillips.

Jen Phillips, who was getting divorced.

Jen Phillips, on anti-anxiety medication.

Jen Phillips, who had been missing work.

Jen Phillips, who had been fucking her patient.

Kerrie realized what had happened. Michael Gilman had come to see Jen. Michael had expected to see his...lover? Kerrie pictured haughty, beautiful Jen on her knees, Michael in her mouth. She pictured Jen, bent over an exam table, Michael taking her from behind. Tall, lovely Jen, willingly taking the semen of her young patient.

Because Kerrie wanted to believe that Jen, her colleague, her equal, had done exactly what she had done. Been taken. Been tricked. Been...seduced.

Or am I just a slut?

Kerrie realized that her experience was not unique, that Jen had likely experienced exactly what Kerrie had just been through. Kerrie felt...anger? Jealousy? Was that even possible?

Another thought: Jen had tried to warn her.

But then...Jen had seen him again. And again. Had she wanted to see him? Was it consensual? Had she done this...voluntarily?

Michael's words rang in her mind. "I'll be switching over to you...you'll be taking me on as a patient."

Michael hadn't been asking. Michael had been telling her. Michael, who had been fucking her colleague, likely for months, had decided that from now on, he would prefer to fuck Kerrie.

He likes me better. Kerrie tried not to feel...pride? What is wrong with me?

I'm his new slut.

Kerrie stared again in disbelief. She looked at the screen, at seven visits in the past six months, and realized what her life was about to become.

She turned off her monitor, and stared off into the distance.