Kevin Surrenders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Tony, it was some fucking party," I assured him.

"Never again...never, never, never...no more martinis. Who's dumb idea was that?"

"Corson's," I told him.

"He's a dumb fuck." Tony remarked.

Walking home, I could think of nothing other than the fact that I'd had Tony's cock in my mouth and my finger deep in his ass - I was walking on clouds. Of course, I had to keep one hand in my pocket. Until now, I had never touched a guy unless I'd been drinking. So, naturally, I thought I could count on being heterosexual so long as I didn't get too intoxicated. Just knowing that was a tremendous relief. And, although I couldn't ever be near Tony without getting a hard on, I hadn't touched anyone else's dick since I'd tried to suck him off the night of Lorne's going-away party - eight months earlier.

It was bad news and good news when my theory was shot to hell. Bad, because it shook me up to find that I was gay even when I was completely sober. But it was good, because the guy was definitely cruising me. I was sitting on a bench in front of my locker, having just returned from the showers, and was about to pull on my sock when I noticed he was staring at me. I was already feeling pleasant sensations in my dick, and knew that if he started taking off his underwear it would spring to attention immediately. Furtively, I raised my eyes to watch him and felt great, knowing that gorgeous hunk was definitely appraising me.

He was older than me, probably in his late twenties, very good-looking. His military hair-cut reminded me of my sister's G. I. Joe doll I'd secretly undressed on many occasions. If I remember well, the doll had nothing in front, but a very memorable behind. When I looked at him again our eyes momentarily locked. I knew, beyond the shadow of a doubt, he wanted to get at me, but I was scared of getting involved, in that way, with somebody at the gym - maybe he knew me, even though I was sure I didn't know him. Maybe I could act like I'm a straight guy who didn't mind letting another guy do things to him, once in a while, I thought. Maybe if I didn't reciprocate he wouldn't think I was gay. He wouldn't bother telling anybody else about it. I hoped he couldn't see how nervous I was when I wrapped myself in my towel, dropped my underwear, and returned to the showers.

I made the adjusting of the water temperature to be a major and exacting science in order to buy time until he'd arrived. I stood in the spray, facing the wall. Another shower, very close to me, was turned on. I had expected him to approach me and make arrangements to meet somewhere, later. It happened so quickly that I couldn't believe it. Suddenly, he was on his knees in front of me. His hands placed firmly on my ass, he pulled me to him and sucked my cock into his mouth until his nose was buried in my wet, pubic hair. Despite the noise from the two showers, I was able to clearly hear his loud slurping and gulping sounds. With his face pounding against my abdomen, he moaned deliriously. My knob being massaged in his throat caused my legs to shake so badly that I had to stretch out my arms to lean on the wall.

He squeezed my buttocks so hard it hurt. He'd swallowed every centimeter I had, yet he craved even more. When I couldn't hold back any longer and my cum began pumping into him I feared my fingernails were going to puncture his shoulder. Even before I'd re-gained my composure, he was gone. Neither of us had spoken. I closed both showers while thanking God that nobody else had entered during my moment of glory. For a long time, though, I wondered if anyone else knew what I had done that afternoon. I wondered, too, if G. I. Joe believed I was straight?

I wished there were someone I could talk to - maybe a gay guy. If I could be sufficiently satisfied just by allowing guys like Donnie, or G. I. to suck me, once in a while, maybe I could be convinced that I was mostly straight. Deep down I knew, though, I'd never be able to conquer my urges to completely devour Tony DiStasio - that was my goal.

I swore I'd throttle the next person who asked what was wrong with me. It especially disturbed me whenever Tony asked. He was my major problem but I couldn't tell him that. I needed someone to love, and someone to love me - openly. I needed somebody with whom I could be shamelessly intimate. I needed Tony's dick; I needed to taste his cum; I needed to try a sixty-nine with him; I needed to feel his big knob popping into my ass; I needed all of those things.

After successfully talking myself out of it for more than three weeks, I returned to the gym at the same time my G. I. Joe had been there. Five afternoons, in succession, I waited for several hours, but he didn't show up. I wanted someone, so badly, to suck my dick, that every hour had seemed an eternity. And, during all that time, nobody else had showed any interest in me - that I was aware of, anyway.

By nights, I drove up and down on Fortune Street - where Tony lived - hoping to hear Donnie's wolf-whistle, again. I didn't even know if that was where Donnie lived. Perhaps he had only been visiting with someone in the area. I hoped Tony hadn't seen me. Although I didn't think It would ever happen, I stopped at an ice-cream parlour and used the public telephone to call the hospital. Donnie, unfortunately, was not working that shift - 'It's jerk off time,' I thought.

Sober, horny and pissed off, beyond words, I shifted irritably from cheek to cheek on the tavern chair, praying that Norm would finally fuck off. I had lost count of the number of times he'd looked up at the clock, in disbelief, giving us that, "Oh, my God, I had no idea how late it is. I gotta get the fuck out here, guys," he'd repeat, then add, "gotta be at the gym for six o'fuckin' clock in the morning." You'd expect him to leave, but no, he'd order another beer.

It wasn't that I had anything against Norm- in fact, I liked him. It was just that I wanted to be alone with Tony when I drove him home. But, if Norm stayed until the last call he'd want a lift, too. My problem, logistics obliged me to drop Tony off first; otherwise, eyebrows would have been raised- especially Tony's.

"You goin' right home, Kev," Tony asked.

"Guess so," I said without enthusiasm. I'd hoped Tony wouldn't have asked before Corson had left.

"I'll wait for you, then, Okay?" "Ya, sure, just say when."

Hey, Barclay, ya can give me a lift, too, Huh," Corson asked, looking again at his watch. The shit disturber knew how much I hated it when he called me by my last name. "I'll be ready whenever you guys are -"

"If you keep calling me by my last name, Corson, and you can slide home on your ass," I told him, angrily. I was glad he'd given justification for my rotten mood. " Sorry, Kevin," sarcastically, "Will ya please give me a ride home; please, Kevin?"

During the drive Tony gave a very humorous account of one of his recent sexual conquests. Norman laughed throughout, but after Tony had gotten out and we were at Corson's door, I couldn't believe Norman's reaction. "...Oh, ya, I'll bet," he said, rolling his eyes skyward, "We s'posed to believe all that bullshit? You'd think he had to beat the broads off with a stick...ya don't really believe he gets all that ass, do ya?" "More, " I answered quickly, "much more." Although Tony did tend to exaggerate a little, in that area, I sure as hell wasn't about to agree with Norman - especially since he'd fucked up my date, so to speak. "Tony is really a very good-looking guy, ya know. And he's incredibly charming when girls are around. I've been with him is nightclubs when gorgeous broads were fighting to dance with him," I lied. Then I went on to relate story after story of Tony's one-niters - I drove Norm nuts.

"Ya, well I sure wish I knew his shtick, but I sure as fuck wouldn't give him the satisfaction of -" "Maybe his talent is in his pants," I interrupted, laughing annoyingly.

"That's it, huh, his big cock?"

"I don't know...I'm sure it's more than that...Anyhow, " I said, shifting into gear, "I'm not gonna lose any sleep over Tony DiStasio's fuckin' techniques; 'nite, Norm."

I had no idea of what was happening when he reached over, cut the engine and took the keys from the ignition. "Heh! What the fuck ya doing, y'asshole? Gimme the god-damned keys." I demanded.

"Let's shoot the shit for a little while, Ya mind?

"What about your six o'fuckin' clock in the morning bit?" I reminded him sarcastically.

"Ya, but, like, this is more important,. Like."

"And, if I say it's too late, what're ya gonna do, run away with my fuckin' keys?"

"Sure," he said, taunting me by shaking the keys in my face, "no point takin' them, otherwise, huh?"

"So, what's so fuckin' important?" I asked, trying to surprise him with a sudden grab for the keys..

"Ya gotta be a lot faster than that, ol' buddy," he said laughing. "These are my insurance policy." Then, grinning, he blatantly rubbed his crotch, and sighed, "Let's talk about sex."

"So, it's all about Tony, huh?" I tried to sound annoyed despite the pleasant tingling I felt in my dick.

"Is it really his cock size, I mean, is that what gets 'im all his broads?" He asked, grinning annoyingly.

"Fuck, man, I don't know...maybe it's his tongue size," I said with sarcasm.

"Honest, Kev, how big is it when he's in full stride?"

"His tongue?"

"Ya, sure, his tongue, he said, raising me to a higher sexual plateau by, again, massaging the outline in his pants. "Don't fuck around, Kev ya know fuckin' well, I'm talkin' about his cock...like, when he's real horny...is it bigger than normal?" He asked, as though I was an authority on the male anatomy - DiStasio's in particular.

"How in the name of fuck do you expect me to know that?" I snapped, wondering if he somehow knew of my feelings for Tony. I hadn't really lied, though; when I sucked on Tony's dick, the night of Lornie's party, Tony had been drunk and hadn't gotten hard. "You've seen him naked often enough at the canal, why the fuck're y'asking me?"

"So, I never saw him with a boner, man...I just thought maybe you -"

"Up yer ass, Corson!" I shouted at him. "Yer always askin' me personal shit about DiStasio...Ya think were fuckin' lovers, or, like, fuck, man, I'm getting' - " "Ya don't hafta get all uptight, man," he interrupted, "I was only tryin' ta solve my own problem, man...that's all, okay?" "I'm not all uptight," I said softly, now trying to hide my aggravation. "It's only, like, I can't understand how the size of DiStasio's hard dick could...could - "

"I'm only tryin' to figure out how he gets all the broads, like he does," he interrupted. "Like, I wanna know what's wrong with me? Why can't I get lucky? Ya know, like, man, I dunno if it's them, or me," he said unconvincingly. Then, smiling sensuously and rubbing himself, again, he added, "Man, I feel so fuckin' horny, right now, I could hump yer tail-pipe." I wondered if that could've been translated into, I want to fuck your ass. I was completely confused and I felt extremely uncomfortable - not to mention, rock-hard. Turning away from his gaze, I stared vacantly into the silent darkness of the deserted street, hoping my brain would apply a brake to my runaway libido before I made a fool of myself..

Norm was a very attractive six-foot-two, twenty-one-year-old with chestnut, brown, auburn streaked hair. He had hazel-coloured eyes and a ripped body that begged to be licked all over. His day job was at a local gym, but I'm sure he made a lot more modeling swim-wear. Ogling his naked body at the canal was one of my favourite pastimes. Of course, I'd never seen him erect, but his long, uncut cock promised great joy, indeed.. Why, I wondered, was he trying to make me believe he couldn't get girls, when I knew, for a fact, that he was enviably popular with the opposite sex. What was he up to? Was he bi, and coming on to me? Or, had he heard rumors about me and was just testing the water?

"Tell me the truth, Kev, "he said, breaking the silence and scaring the shit out of me with wondering about what was coming next. "Really be honest with me, okay...tell me what ya really think," he said, punching my arm to get my full attention. "Gimme yer honest opinion, Kev, like, how do I compare?"

"What the fuck!" I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He was waving his long, floppy cock at me. "Are you fuckin' crazy' er something?" I asked, my dick straining to break out of my jeans, what if somebody sees ya?"

"Don't get yer nuts in a twist," he said, grinning, as he playfully worked the key ring over his knob. Then, beaming with pride, he stretched his foreskin and shook it till the keys dropped and became lost in thick pubic hair. "It's dark...nobody can see us in here. Anyways, only perverts'd be out at this time of night."

"I'm a little more than curios to know why my keys are around your cock," I said, exasperated.

"It's my cock-ring," he answered, laughing foolishly.

"If you're intendin' to jerk off," I said, my voice cracking with excitement, "don't get anything on the upholstery...cum stains never come out, ya know." I couldn't believe I'd said something so dumb. It was just because of nervous excitement, I supposed.

"I'm not gonna jerk off. I'm gonna get it real hard...jus' fer you, Kevie," he explained while shaking the flopping cock vigorously. I was almost a basket case, by now, wondering what he'd meant by that. "I want ya to see, like, first hand, what a dangerous weapon I got. I think I'm positive I got a hell-of-a-lot more than yer frien' Tony. Whenever his foreskin was pulled back, and his large, glistening dick head was uncovered, my urge to lick it was so strong that every nerve in my body was jumping. "Fuck," he mumbled, as he fumbled with the key chain. He tried every which way to get his balls, along with his dick, inside of the ring. But one ball kept eluding him, "Fuck, they don' seem like they wanna coroperate, Kev," he slurred, abandoning the cock ring idea.

"So, ya might as well give me my keys, then, if it's not gonna work."

"No way, ol' buddy, not yet." His dick seemed not to be cooperating, either. Stretching his foreskin to an incredible length, he muttered, "Maybe I drank too much, huh...fuck, man, I can't believe it," he sighed mournfully. "I wan'd so bad, like, fer ya to see it full up. I bet there was lots o' times, like, at the canal, an ya wondered what ol' Normie'd look like if he was real hard, huh?' He asked, grinning accusingly. The bastard knows, I thought.

"Okay, so, will ya put that fuckin' thing back in your pants before somebody comes along," I said, but I prayed he wouldn't.

"Aw, c'mon, Kev, gimme a break, huh...ya wanna see it, doncha, Kev? I swear to God, Kev, yer not gonna b'lieve yer eyes. Ya'll see my big, ol' poker standin' up an' ya'll say, 'Norm, there ain't a broad on earth'd be able to ignore that big dick.' Poor ol' Tony'd be left jerkin' himself in the startin' gate...ya think, Kev?"

"How the fuck d'ya expect me to know...I never saw DiStasio hard...How many times do I hafta tell ya that? And, by the way, Mr. Big Dick, I haven't seen you hard, yet, either." I had been with Norman all night and knew how much beer he'd consumed. And though I still had no idea of what he was up to, I did know that he couldn't possibly have been as trashed as he pretended to be. "C'mon, Norm, give me the fuckin' keys, Okay? It's late 'n we both hafta get up early."

"Okay, okay, take your precious keys," he said, resignedly. I was slightly off balance when I reached to retrieve them, so it was easy for him to grasp my wrist and wrap my hand around his semi-hard cock.

I could have pulled away from him, if I'd really wanted to, but what I wanted to do was: slide his long foreskin back, lick his knob, his balls and his asshole. I wanted him to force me onto his enormous knob and ram his cock into my mouth till I was smothering in thick pubic hair. I wanted that long, hooded cobra to slither down my throat.

My hand in his, he slowly masturbated, while, with my own dick surging and pulsing, I was near to an orgasm. I couldn't ever remember feeling hornier. Yet, when he loosened his grip, I immediately pulled my hand away.

"Aw, fuck, Kev, I was just gettin' hard," he whined, while seductively sliding the skin back and forth over his gleaming dick head. "Now, if ya want yer keys yer gonna hafta get 'em...with yer teeth," he said, thrusting his abdomen upward, indicating where I'd have to go.. "I thought ya were enjoyin' it, man, what'd ya stop for, fuck?"

I didn't have an answer, but I felt like pounding him on the head while screaming, 'why the fuck did you let me?'

I stared out the window, again, wondering why I couldn't let myself just give him what he wanted. After all, I thought, it wasn't as though I'd never touched another guy. But then, I realized that although I'd taken the active role with Lornie - if, in fact, it had actually been anything but a dream - and tony, they both had been drunk and unconscious. Norman, however, though unconvincingly pretending to be drunk, was certainly wide-awake.

Hearing him moving about, and believing he'd given up, I felt a nauseating emptiness deep in my stomach. On the verge of a panic attack, I desperately tried to think of something, anything, not too blatant, that I could do, or say, that would give him the encouragement he needed to continue trying. He didn't know how close he was to complete success.

"Kev," he called, softly, at first, then louder, "Kevin!"

"What?" I sullenly asked, without looking at him. I fully expected to hear him getting out of the car.

"Like, I'm awful horny, now, Kev...gotta do it myself, huh?" he mumbled forlornly. "Like, yer sure ya don' mind, though?"

"Me? Like, mind what?" I asked, embarrassed by my loud gulp.

"Like, man, I'm gonna jerk off. Yer ab'solutely sure ya don' wanna help, huh?" he asked, reaching out to playfully ruffle my hair. "Yer not even curious, Kev? C'mon, man, don' be a shit I just want ya to watch," he coaxed.

I brushed his hand away, but I couldn't ignore what sounded like he was undressing. Turning slightly toward him, I was shocked and became extremely excited, seeing him slipping his jeans and underwear to his ankles. his irresistible, impish grin disappeared momentarily when he pulled the front of his T-shirt up and over his head. "Don't worry, man. I won't get anything on yer seat.

But his smooth, sculpted, sexy-as-hell chest was far more important than the upholstery, now. I couldn't stop my body from shaking, nor could I take my eyes off of the hand that teasingly massaged the large, solid, tube of flesh that I so craved in my mouth.

"Wanna rub my nuts, like, a little bit, Kev," he whispered while trying to grab my hand, again.

"Oh, yeah, Norm, like, all my life, man, I been just itchin' to rub yer nuts," I said sarcastically.

"Aw, c'mon Kev, like, it's not a big deal...I'll get off faster with ya holdin' my balls," he said, trying to grab my hand, once more. "C'mon, Kev," he pleaded, "Nobody'll know...like, man, I swear I'll never say a word - fuck, Kev, ya can trust me, man."

Now, I was convinced he was doing everything he could to get me horny and really didn't intend to jerk off.

"Ohh, what I wouldn't give to be able to suck my own dick," he lamented, squeezing his shaft so tightly that his knob visibly enlarged. Then he freaked me completely when he bowed his head and managed to lick the tip of his skinned dick.

"You could do that, Kev...like, if ya wan'ed to."

"No way. I've tried it...many times; I'm short by about a half- inch."

"No, y'ass-hole;I meant mine," he said, laughing. "Just come a little closer," he coaxed, grinning and patting the seat.

"So yer a fuckin' pervert, Corson," I said, fighting the urge to oblige him. "but y'already know that, dontcha?"