Kevin Surrenders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, yeah, man, like I'm one happy, horny pervert," he drawled, continuing to tongue-brush saliva onto his knob. "Did y'ever have a hot, slippery tongue working' over your tingling dick head. Kevie? Like, fuck, man, ya can't imagine how fantastic it feels," Then, straining to get his lips around his knob, he sighed, "A fuckin' centimeter more an' I could fuck my brains out."

"Yeah, if ya had any," I replied, not knowing what else to say.

"Try t'imagine it, Kev." he said excitedly, poking me on my arm. "Try t'imagine suckin' yer own dick...ahh, fuck, imagine, Kev, yeah, yer asshole's twitchin' like ya wouldn' believe...Oh, god, yer gonna cum. Oh, yeah, yeah, yer cummin'' Kev," he panted, his body stiffening as he pretended to be in the throes of a unimaginably intense orgasm. "Ohh...ohh...yer hot, creamy juice is shootin' Kev...it's shooting...yer nuts're exploding...ohh, Kev, the cum is fillin' yer mouth...oh, yeah, man."

Hearing my loud, involuntary gulp as I almost choked on the imaginary load, his mischievous grin exploded into a broad, victorious smile. Then he licked his lips invitingly.

My face, burning with embarrassment because I'd so obviously exposed my vulnerability, I diverted my eyes to his large pecs, then down his rippled stomach.

Again, mesmerized, I stared at his slow-moving, deliberate hand, wishing it were mine, tenderly buffing that large, gleaming knob with its own silky-smooth foreskin.

Without warning his hand lighted softly on the back of my neck. A shiver passed trough my body and my heart pounded rapidly.

"Relax." His soothing whisper was almost inaudible as he gently urged me closer. My erection jumped when my bare arm pressed hardly against him. He was incredibly hot. It was then that I realized how much I needed him. I wanted him to possess me -body and soul. I wanted to belong to him. I wanted to surrender my body to him and be his sex slave forever.

My excitement bordered on insanity, and my head spun crazily in anticipation of my tongue being sucked into his warm, hungry mouth.

Spellbound by the glistening tongue sensually moistening slightly parted lips, I welcomed the gentle, beckoning pressure and tightly closed my eyes to float, surreally, into his passionate embrace.

The rapture I'd anticipated was increased by tenfold, when, suddenly, he brutally forced my face into his crotch; I pretended to struggle, but he only chuckled and ground my face on his genitals - his crotch smelled gloriously raunchy.

Realizing that my face was pressed against his rock-hard dick, a high voltage charge surged through me. My cock pulsed and I felt hot liquid oozing between my thighs.

Grabbing me by my hair, he jerked my head up to press his dick head against my mouth. Then, Like a madman, he humped wildly, determined to batter his monstrous knob past my tightly closed lips.

"C'mon, Kev, open yer mouth...jus' give it a little lick, huh??"

He'd done everything I'd prayed for - and more. Why couldn't I overcome my fears and just open my mouth to him. I wanted, so badly, to eat his cum.

"Suck it, Barclay," he growled, "I'm gettin' tired of yer phony, fuckin' act."

I was caught completely by surprise when, in a fit of anger and frustration, he yanked me up, again by the hair, to viscously whip my face, repeatedly, with his long, hard cock.

"Ow! Quit it Norm, that hurts," I whined. But I was lying - my underwear got wetter with each loud slap.

"It wouldn't hurt, if it was in yer mouth, ya dumb cock-teaser," he shouted.

"Cock-teaser! This is all your doin', asshole," I managed to stammer despite the erotic cock-whipping.

"Yeah, sure, Barclay, all my idea...why dontcha pretend yer with yer lover- ol' Tony? I bet his cock would'a been in yer mouth by now, huh?"

"You're outta' yer fuckin' mind; he's not my lover."

"Aww, why don't ya cut the crap...ya know fuckin;' well yer dyin' fer it; y'always wanted it, didn'cha...sure...even at the canal, huh? Oh, yeah, Barclay, y'always wan'ed my cock in yer throat, didn'cha."

"Yer nuts, Corson, let me up," I pleaded, still denying myself the divine prize, mere inches from my quivering lips.

"I knew fuckin' well ya wan'ed it," he shouted, while trying, with his fingers, to force my mouth open. "If ya don't open yer fuckin' mouth, buddy, yer gonna get a face full of cum, anyway," he threatened, jerking his cock wildly.

His knob rhythmically jabbed at my lips as his fist continually hammered my mouth. My face was wet with precum and my nostrils were filled with its intoxicating aroma. During a momentary lull in his face bashing, I licked my lips and became immediately hooked on his magic elixir - I wanted to drain him.

Tightly clutching his cock to keep him in check, I licked the thin, clear juice from his dick head. And only then did I stretch my mouth, engulfing the large, slippery knob to suck for the sweet, thick mother-load.

'At last,' I thought ecstatically, 'I'm actually sucking a big, beautiful, hard cock, and finally, the guy is not only fully conscious, but he's insanely horny.'

"Ahh, Kev, that's a whole lot better," he sighed contentedly while gently stroking my bouncing head.

His balls, clinging tightly to his shaft, indicated he was already close to orgasm. His ass jumped from the seat and he moaned aloud when I twisted my wet lips around his large, now almost unbearably sensitive knob. When he lunged, despite my gagging, I was in Heaven and would gladly have choked on his magnificent dick.

When I pressed under his balls I felt his knob expand in my throat. Sensing his pleasure when I did that, I pressed even harder while licking the underside of his dick head. His cock pulsed and his entire body stiffened.

He raised his ass and arched his body to push more deeply into my throat. Then, pressing on my head with both hands, it seemed he wanted me to eat his nuts, too.

"Oh, yeah, Kev, Yeah, man, keep goin' like that," he whispered while face-fucking me faster and deeper.

I wouldn't have been able to survive his brutal deep-throat battering had I not been anesthetized by the sheer ecstasy of the moment.

"Uhhh...uhhh...uhhh," he grunted loudly. "Awww, Kev!..." But I was already swallowing, and had barely heard his faint whisper, "I'm cummin', baby, I'm cummin."

While I lied with my head in his lap, his dick softening in my mouth, and the memory of his voice softly calling me, baby, I realized how much I'd wanted him. I thought about how fortunate it had been that I had dropped Tony off first.

But, I'd feared I'd fallen in love with him without even knowing if he was gay He'd called me, baby, but he hadn't touched me at all. 'How can I know,' I wondered.

"Norm, ya think ya might ever wanna do it again?" I nervously asked.

There was a long, painful silence. Then my stomach dropped when he opened the door and, without saying a word, moved to get out of the car. But I breathed a deep sigh of relief when he brushed the hard outline in my pants and, smiling broadly, whispered, "We'll settle things tomorrow night, huh, baby?" "Oh, by the way, Norm, can I have my keys?"

Pulling away from the curb, I saw a young guy walking. I was well beyond horny and my dick still tingled where Norm had squeezed it. And though I'd never done anything so daring before, I had an irresistible urge to cruise the guy. A soft tap on the horn would get his attention. And if he was straight, I rationalized, he'd think I'd accidentally hit the horn. Or, that I'd perhaps mistaken him for someone else. But, suddenly, the late-night silence was shrilly shattered. And if Donnie's wolf-whistle hadn't awakened the neighbourhood, my screeching brakes surely would have.

None of the gang had been seeing much of Tony in recent months. He had almost completely abandoned the tavern and us. The last time I'd been drinking with him he told me he'd met a girl he had become quite attached to, and that they'd been spending a great deal of time together. It wasn't something I'd wanted to hear. It was awfully strange, though, I thought, that whenever I asked about her he'd think very carefully before answering. I wondered just how well he knew her. I still felt a very strong attraction to Tony. Maybe it was only sex I wanted from him, but I just wasn't sure about that.

Norman had suddenly turned completely weird - maybe he'd read a book on psychiatry, or something. For several months we continued having great sex together - secretly, of course. None of the other guys, to the best of my knowledge, had the slightest inkling that we were gay. Our relationship, if two guys in the closet could call it that, was monogamous - from my point of view, anyway. I couldn't be absolutely certain about him. We were in his bedroom, one evening, when we'd had one of our hottest sessions in a long time. And though he had almost crushed me when he admitted that he saw me only as his sex slave, I had no idea that the worst was yet to come.

He was wiping my saliva and the remaining dribbles of cum from his softening dick when, showing about as much sympathy as a meter maid ticketing a Jaguar, he calmly told me, "This is the end of the homo stuff for me, Kev...hope it's not a bummer fer ya."

"What the fuck're ya talkin' about?" I asked, stunned.

"I'm outta the gay scene, man, " he said. Then, pulling the skin foreword to cover the dick head I'd loved so dearly, he ceremoniously stuffed his dick into his pants and zipped up. Would that be the last I'd ever see of it, I wondered.

"Just like that! Just like that y'all of a sudden decide yer a born-again, full-fledged heterosexual. Fuck, man, yer cum's still warm in my mouth an' yer telling me, just like that, that you just suddenly decided to become straight?...Gimme a fuckin' break, Dumbnuts." I said, laughing derisively.

"Don't laugh, Kev, I'm dead serious. I gave it a lot of thought...an' I really do like ya...I like ya a whole lot, an' it was great fun an' all, but it's not what I want for the rest of my life... it'd be too tough...much too tough."

"Ya can't just make up yer mind about something like that, y'asshole...being gay isn't something ya just decide y'are, or y'aren't," I said, incredulous

"Willpower, man - it's all ya need. It's like quitin' smokin' - just takes willpower. You could do it, too, if ya really wanned to. Just convince yerself...keep tellin' yerself yer straight. You'll be surprised how -"

"Aw, fuck off Dumbnuts!" I shouted, cutting off his stupid advice. "It doesn't work that way."

Suddenly Tony DiStasio popped into my mind and I felt better - almost completely relaxed. What did that mean, I wondered?

"Anyway, Norm, if that's how you see it, okay. We'll still be friends, though, huh? Or maybe ya won't want a fag around ya...is that how it'll be, Norm?"

"Don't be silly, Kev... just act straight when any of the other guys are around, okay?"

And, so ended my first and only homosexual love affair. My 'boyfriend' was no longer gay - he had decided that, himself.

For a time, after it ended with Norman , I felt very depressed. I had been loyal to him and I'd lost contact with any of the other gay guys I'd known. But I felt a whole lot better when I thought about how miserably I'd failed in trying to suppress my homosexual desires - for sure, Norm would be back.

I was sitting by myself, in the tavern, when he entered. "How's the straight life, Norm?" I asked, perhaps somewhat sarcastically. His expression said it all. The transition wasn't as easy as he'd told me it would be.

"It's great...no major problems," he said, twitching, I thought, like an ex-smoker craving a nicotine hit.

"So girls are better, huh? Or maybe ya haven't had enough time to get back in the saddle?" I asked, laughing.

"No, I really haven't...I've been pretty busy for a while, now."

"What've ya been busy at - jerkin' off? I teased.

"I've been doin' a lot of modeling," he said smugly. "I haven't had much time to think about sex...been getting' cruised by a lot of male models, though."

"Ya miss me...even a little?" I asked, smiling broadly.

"I've thought about ya...sorta, like, in that way, from time to time," he reluctantly admitted.

I leaned close to him and whispered, "How'd ya like to tie me up an' punish me...maybe, kinda, whip my face with that big, ol' cock of yours...wha'd'ya say, Normie? Like just fer ol' times, baby." Then, smiling knowledgeably, I reached under the table and squeezed his dick - of course, it was hard.

"Careful," he said, quickly, pushing my hand away, "DiStasio's coming."

I couldn't be sure if my erection was the result of touching Norm's dick, or the approach of Tony.

"Ya never told him anything, huh, Kev, like about us?"

"Are you right outta your fuckin' mind?"

"Hey, we're all here, tonight. Haven't been together for a while," Tony reminded us, his teeth sparkling as he smiled.

"I've been working out at the gym, every day...been doin' a lot of fashion stuff, too. And, I've been cuttin' back on my drinking," Norm reported.

"What're you guys doin' tomorrow?" Tony asked. "Feel like going to Second Avenue and rent a boat? We could go over to Nun's Island. Have a swim...get some sun, wha'd'ya say, huh?"

"Hey, great, we haven't done that for a long time," I said, bursting with enthusiasm.

"Impossible," Norm replied quickly.

"How come? Tony asked.

"An early shoot," Norm explained.

"You'll still go, though, huh, Kev?" Tony asked, imploringly, I thought.

"Sure! I replied.

But my excitement diminished when I remembered my vow never to be alone with Tony in sexually dangerous situations - being alone with him on the island definitely fell into that category. However, I thought, in this case, there being no booze there shouldn't be any temptations.

Nuns' Island was situated across the St. Lawrence River, opposite the City of Verdun. I believe the vegetable and dairy farm was owned and worked by The Sisters of The Congregation of Notre Dame. The shoreline was a great spot for swimming and sunning. I think one could've spent a week there without ever seeing a living thing - save for curious, grazing cows. We never saw a bull, and thankfully, no bull ever saw us.

I tapped lightly on the horn, in front of Tony's house, just as the door was opening - he'd been watching for me. My ass hole twitched as I stared, wide-eyed, at the topless Adonis descending the outdoor staircase.

He was the ultimate Italian hunk. Five-foot ten, about one hundred and eighty-five pounds - all muscle. His hairy chest with the treasure trail, southbound to his secrets, was enough to raise the cock of a heterosexual dude. His lick-inviting butt barely fit into his sexy, white, short-shorts.

My eyes were riveted on his basket and, knowing very well what was in there, I wondered if I should try to come up with some excuse to get out of going. But I couldn't; my dick had turned to granite.

"I've got a few beers in my bag, Kev, ya never know, huh...we might snare ourselves a couple of nuns."

Conditions had begun to get scary. I hadn't counted on his bringing beer.

"They're gonna be awfully hot, don't ya think?"

"I dunno," he replied, laughing heartily, "I never had a nun."

"I meant the beers." The effects of the scents of his deodorant and after-shave were being felt all the way down to my balls.

"I wrapped them, individually, in The Herald; newspaper is supposed to be great for keeping stuff cold...didn't yer mother tell y'anything?"

I couldn't believe how badly I wanted him. I thought I was gonna blow my load when he pushed his hand into his shorts to sort his goodies. I wished he were driving so I'd have nothing to do but ogle him - he was gorgeous; He looked great, smelled great and, as I already knew, tasted great. How, I wondered, would I be able to keep my hands to myself- especially if I see him naked? There was the beer problem, too. I wondered if he had noticed how antsy I'd become.

"I hope we can still get a boat," I said, trying to get my mind onto something else. "Saturdays can be pretty hectic at the boat rental."

"We're early enough; there shouldn't be any problem."

Unfortunately, all of the motorboats were gone. Tony agreed to a rowboat as long as I did the rowing. I really didn't mind, though, it was no big deal to row from the Verdun side to the island. The exercise wouldn't hurt, either, I thought. Besides, we saved two dollars. The motorboat would've cost two dollars and fifty cents.

Tony climbed aboard and sat on the stern seat. Facing him, I sat on the next seat and began rowing. Now, satisfied that we were far enough from the shoreline and with no other boats nearby, he shocked me when he wiggled out of his shorts and underwear. I didn't know how I was going to control myself when he slid off of the seat to stretch out on the deck.

"They say it's supposed to be healthy for ya, ya know, like, to completely expose your body to the sun, once in a while," he told me, while spreading his legs and positioning his dick to get the greatest benefit from the sun.

"Yer gonna get yer dickie burned, man," I managed to say coherently, despite the fact that my toes were within inches of his balls.

"I got sun stuff in my bag...I'll put some on when we get there. We can both use it....Pass between the two big rocks, Kev," he directed, "and go toward the back of the barn; there's a great spot that's really secluded. We might get a visit by the odd cow but the Nuns never go into that section.

I wished I could've licked his butt as he brushed past me to get to the bow. His muscles rippled so, as he hauled the boat from the water, that I wanted nothing more than to touch him everywhere.

I'd often seen him naked at the canal, but now it felt very different. Was that because we were alone - with the godam beer?

I wished that for just once I could forget about my hard cock. I was tempted to drop my pants and let him see what I'd been hiding for so long. Doing that, I thought, might relieve me of my unhealthy guilt and stress. Of course, another reason why I couldn't ,was because I had my swimsuit on, already.

I tried, in vain, to divert my eyes from his ass when he crouched to get the suntan oil from his bag. Handing the bottle to me, he stretched out on his stomach and asked, "Ya mind doin' my back, Kev?"

As a group we had been to the island many, many times, but it was my first time there alone with Tony. And it was the first time he'd ever asked me to apply his suntan lotion. I didn't know what to make of it, so I was awfully nervous when I knelt beside him and, starting at his shoulders began a massaging motion.

"Get it on the back of my neck, too, Kev, but don't get any in my hair," he ordered. Very slowly, I continued massaging the liquid onto his back. I procrastinated by doing some spots over, and over, again. I wondered if, when I got to his buns, I'd be able to control my lust. "Ya think ya could go any faster, Kev?" he asked impatiently. Was he rushing me to his butt, I wondered. Then, excited and shaking, I poured far too much and tried to catch the excess before it ran into his ass crack ; his body reacted when I accidentally touched his hole. "Tell me that was a finger," he said, laughing.

"I'll answer that once I've smelled my fingers."

My lube job completed, I asked, "Want a beer, now?"

"Naw, think I'll wait a bit...maybe try to sleep for a couple of minutes, first."

The eerie silence was broken only by the distant tinkle of a cowbell and Tony's even breathing. It was a rare treat for me to be able gaze so intently, at his luscious, shining buttocks. 'What would he do if I spread his cheeks and ucked his ass?' I asked myself softly, while I rubbed the longest, hardest dick I'd ever had, in my swimsuit.

My mind wandered, as he softly snored, but always returned to my fantasy of my tongue probing his ass hole. 'How would he react to that?' I asked myself, once again. I was quickly brought back to reality when Tony, though still soundly sleeping, rolled onto his back, providing view that was much more to my liking.