Kevin Surrenders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fearing he might awaken to catch me studying him, I took the newspaper wrapping from one of the bottles and, like a spy in a B movie, punched a pin-hole through which I could safely observe.

Through its smooth, translucent foreskin, I could clearly define the outline of his large dick head. I stared so hard that I thought my eyes were deceiving me when I saw his cock move. Though, almost imperceptibly, at first, it soon, quickly, thickened and lengthened until it outgrew the covering skin.

Involuntarily, I gulped aloud when the magnificent head, exhibiting a tiny drop of precum, emerged completely. How incredibly compelling was my desire to lick it.

Upward, as though by magic, it rose to, majestically, stand, fully, erect; then, as though in slow-motion, the long, smooth cock reclined to snuggle against his sexy, outie belly button.

It had been one of the most exciting spectacles I'd ever witnessed, and I'd have gladly given my left nut to tongue-wash him from shining knob to hot butt hole.

My mouth watered and my own knob felt as though it might explode. peering, still, through the small peep hole in my newspaper, I couldn't know whether he was awake, or, if the spectacular show had been a gift from Mother Nature.

Anxiety and lusting had created countless butterflies in my stomach; and, my cock, being so hard for so long, was starting to hurt.

"Hey, Kev," he called, abruptly returning me to reality.

"Ya want a beer now?" I asked, lowering the newspaper; I shook, violently, when I dropped the newspaper and saw him holding his hard cock.

"See if you can get one of those cows to come over here." he said, provocatively sliding his hand up and down the long, solid pole.

"No way, man, I'd feel bad if you hurt her with that dangerous weapon," I said, attempting a feeble laugh.

"Did y'ever see me all horny and hard like this, before, Kev?" he asked, grinning, as he wet his fingers and touched the tip of his dick head. "Ohh, wow!" He sighed, ecstatically.

"I don't think...at least, I can't remember."

"You're saying you could've seen me like this and not remember?"

His doubting grin made me incredibly nervous. "I kinda, think that, uh, yeah, like, I guess I saw it, uh, you like that once, or, maybe twice twice...ya, probably at the canal, Tony, yeah, that's right, at the canal." I had lied outrageously and I could tell he knew it.

"Bong!" He sounded, indicating I'd given an incorrect answer. "You never saw me like this at the canal, Kev,' he said, laughing, "but you wanted to, huh?" He asked, while driving me up the wall by moving his soft, smooth foreskin back and forth over his slippery dick head. "Look at my pee hole, Kev, my cock's crying." He touched the tear and placed it on his tongue. "Umm, yeah, kevie, it's the real thing."

What the fuck are ya talkin' about,?" I asked, my voice high pitched and cracking, "What're you trying to say; I've got no idea what ya mean."

Surely, I tried to convince myself, Norman wouldn't have told him anything; anyhow, if he wants me to do him, why doesn't he just get to the fucking point?" I asked myself, confused,nervous and embarrassed.

"Kev," he said, twisting a wet hand gently around his knob, would ya like to swallow it...again?"

His lust filled eyes stared into mine; I shook so badly I wondered if I'd be able to speak.

"Again!"

"C'mon, Kev...you know you've gobbled my knob, before...it wasn't hard like it is now, but you did everything you could to get it hard, huh, Kev?"

"What the fuck ya talkin' about Tony?" I asked, indignantly, even as I stared hungrily at his emerging precum.

"Surely you remember the night of Lornie's martini party." he said smugly, then added, "the Garden of Eden behind the hotel - "

"You musta been dreaming in Technicolor." I interrupted.

"Don't ya remember when ya saved me from pissing myself?"

He had known all along, yet, he'd said nothing. "I'm sorry, Tony. I really am," I said, staring into the distance. "It was wrong, I know that but, Tony... I, I just couldn't help myself... I was terribly drunk, too...you know that, don't ya?"

" It's okay, buddy, I'm sorry, too; I sorry I was too smashed to enjoy it."

"Oh, my god! I must be dreaming...this can't be real."

"Your not dreaming, Kevie, it's real," he said softly, swinging his erection from side to side; then, lowering his voice to a growl, he ordered, "Get over here and suck on this; an'I wanna hear some chokin' music to go with it." He said, smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh, god, yes," I shouted as I rushed to get nestled between his legs to wildly lick and suck his balls. I grabbed his cock and held on to it so that he couldn't jerk himself, before I'd licked every exotic spot on his body.

"Suck that big cock, slave," he ordered roughly, while pressing on my head. "C'mon, man, really suck it, I wanna cum, right now."

Tony DiStasio, my idol, was horny and wanted to be sucked off by a gay. I hadn't thought I'd ever see the day. I had waited too long to have him in this position and I wanted to prolong it for as long as possible - like, forever.

He raised himself when I licked the sensitive skin behind his nuts. Licking from stem to stern in his ass crack, he groaned loudly and his body stiffened whenever my tongue probed in his sweet butt hole.

"Oh, Kev, keep doin' that...Ahh, man, that's so fuckin' hot."

I in a state of euphoria,I licked and sucked his balls, wishing I could've eaten them.

"Suck my cock, man, yer driving me fuckin' crazy," he shouted, his body squirming as he tried to get his cock into my mouth.

I finally dropped my mouth over his knob to lick and slobber all over it before descending, until his cock head was as deep in my throat as I could possibly manage it. Yet, whenever I tried to back off , he'd thrust - almost choking me. His ass bounced as he recklessly fucked my mouth like a madman. "Do what you were doing before, Kev," he pleaded, "You know, like when you were poking my ass with your tongue. I never heard of that before...man, that was hot.

"Get on your knees and elbows," I instructed him.

His body shook continuously as I licked him, repeatedly from his balls to the bottom of his back. Whenever my tongue rested on his butt, he'd squirm and do everything possible to get it deeper into his hole.

"Push harder, man, try 'an get it right in," he shouted. His rear end now completely saturated, I slowly eased a couple of fingers into him. "Ohhh, my god...oh, yeah, man, that feels fuckin' incredible," he gasped, "get it up as far as ya can...oh, fuck, yeah, man, get yer fuckin' elbow in."

He wanted more. And although I was certain he'd freak, I couldn't resist trying. I wet my knob with saliva and boldly pressed against his butt hole. Without a moment's hesitation he backed into me and, suddenly, I was fucking DiStasio's tight, hot ass.

It was my first time fucking a guy's ass and I was awfully close to orgasm. Tony, breathing rapidly, was moaning non-stop.

"Kev, fuck faster...c'mon, man, fuck as fast as you can. I wanna hear loud slapping against my butt."

I was on the brink and I knew he was, too.

"Wait,Tony; I want us to cum together," I panted breathlessly. "I can't hold it back much longer, man, I can feel it coming , now."

I yanked my cock from his ass and rolled him onto his back. Then I got on top of him, grinding and squirming as our two fully primed cocks frolicked together. Amongst wild moaning and wheezing, our combined orgasms pumped an ocean of love juice between our hot, perspiring bodies.

Intoxicated by the excitement of the moment I attempted to lap every trace of cum from his stomach.

Paying no attention to what he was trying to say, I covered his mouth with mine and nothing else mattered. Then, my most incredible fantasy became reality when he bit and sucked my tongue - continuing to suck it long after our respective cocks had softened.

Although we had only drunk three beers apiece, when we got into the boat to return to the mainland, we both were mildly drunk. I laughed so much, for no obvious reason, that I couldn't get the oars into the locks.

"Get outta the way, Kev, you're bombed," Tony said, taking the oars from me.

"You'd better sit on the deck before you fall overboard."

"I can see everything you've got, Tony. The view from here is fantastic," I told him, smiling from ear to ear. He was rowing and I was lying on the deck, between his legs.

"You've got really big balls. Did anybody ever tell you that?"

"Nope."

"Yeah, you do. You've got a big dick, too." The outline in his shorts was growing. "You're getting a hard on, huh?" He brought the oar blades into the boat, slipped out of his shorts and sat on the seat with his big erection inches from my mouth. I tongued his skinned knob and felt the shaft lengthening.

"Want me to lick yer butt, again?" I asked, laughing excitedly.

"Yeah!" He quickly replied as his cock seemed to add another inch. He got up to lie across the seat. Then, legs parted, he reached back to separate his buns and display his delicious butt hole. I, finally got my tongue right into his ass hole, something I had longed to. do. Often, I had fantasized massaging his prostate with my tongue - a dream that always caused my entire body to quiver uncontrollably. I managed to insert three fingers into him; he squirmed in ecstasy when touched his prostate. "Oh, my god, Kev, that's incredible. I'm cumin', Kev, oh, yeah, I'm gonna explode."

"No! Don't cum, yet...I wanna suck ya. I don't know how may times I've fantasized sucking your rock-solid cock," I told him, before swallowing his knob. It was a beautiful cock and I felt proud at having it in my throat. It was like granite. He panted and moaned. His cock jumped. I pushed my longest finger into him and gently massaged the elusive prostate, again. His body stiffened. He raised his ass, and lunged just as the moment of glory arrived.

Tony, his knob deeply in my throat, exploded violently and I became filled with his sweet cum. If it were possible, at that moment, I think I would have completely devoured him.

And for the first time, as a homosexual , I knew that my life was truly beautiful.