Keyholder's First Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damnit. Stop licking and suck my fucking clit already." Jason did, sealing his lips around her nub, sucking it while licking back and forth with his tongue at the same time. She didn't last long. Even with her legs muffling his ears, he heard her scream, felt her clench, go still, and then collapse forward. He was smothered and only hoped she would get control of herself quickly. She rolled off of him after a minute, trying to regain her composure while he regained his breath.

She put her head on his shoulder and snuggled next to him for a minute, the way they would after their more normal bouts of sex. "Ooh, that felt so good honey. I could almost take a nap. It's too bad you begged me not to let you come. You must not be that horny after all. That put me in a very good mood. I would have sucked your cock to return the favor, you know. I've never had your hot come coat the back of my throat, but not today I guess."

Jason strained at his cuffs and opened his mouth to protest -- and he knew his cock was pointing straight at the ceiling in its cage in protest -- but he didn't get much out before he felt a finger at his lips and heard Beth saying: "Shh babe. It's out of your hands. It's not up to you. Just enjoy the ride." He relaxed his pulling at the cuffs and tried to maintain his submissive mind frame. Beth was suddenly gone; he felt disappointed at her absence but heard her rummaging at the toy chest; the day wasn't over. If Beth was as deviant as he thought she might be, the day could just be getting started.

Jason felt something light and wet land on his stomach. Her thong? Was she going to fuck him? His heartrate increased again. He didn't want to get his hopes up after what he just agreed to, but it was so hard not to. She wouldn't really leave him this horny and desperate, would she?

She straddled his face again, but the pressure was different. She was turned around. He inhaled her musky scent and realized her asshole was only inches from his face. He groaned as his tongue couldn't reach. He heard Beth giggling.

"Silly, you know you don't get to touch without asking... Since you gave up your orgasm, I guess it's still my turn, right?"

"Hell yes, it's still your turn. It's always your turn. Please let me stick my tongue in your sexy asshole. I wish I could see it clenching around my tongue."

"We haven't gotten to the portion of the day where you get to see. You just have to feel, and taste, and get off on hearing me come. Enough talk, now, lick."

Jason dove in, first gently licking in circles around the rim. He took his time to enjoy her. He heard a loud buzzing and could faintly feel the vibrations through her sensitive asshole. He longed to help her along, with one hand in her pussy and the other rolling her nipple between his fingers. He only had one tool in her arsenal right now, so he tried to make it count. The vibrations got higher as he licked at her opening. His face was slick from Beth rubbing her ass and her pussy all over him. He smelled like sex and he loved it.

Finally, he started furiously shoving his tongue as far in her asshole as he could get it to go. He felt Beth collapse forward, close to orgasm. She still had a hand holding the wand to her clit, but her breasts were on his stomach and her face next to his caged cock. He had the brilliant idea to tease her a little and draw it out. He slowed his pace and started licking slowly on the outside again.

Next thing he knows, Beth's free hand has grasped and pulled his balls. "Stop fucking around," she hissed. "Get your tongue in my ass."

Wanting to keep his balls attached, Jason did just that. The wand built up to high and he felt her clench down on his tongue and his balls. They both nearly blacked out, her from the intensity of the orgasm and him from the pain in his balls. The vibrator was dropped and rolled away still buzzing and Beth collected herself.

"Holy shit," she said. "I didn't think I could have another orgasm that strong so close together. I kind of want to reward you for your performance and I kind of want to punish you for thinking you get to tease me."

"I'm sorry Ma'am," Jason breathed, his mind racing between reward and punishment.

"Sorry doesn't matter sweetie. That's not how it works. You'll just have to make it up to me like you did on Friday." She didn't seem to be listen for an answer as she started kissing, licking, and fondling his sore, swollen balls.

'Let's see how well the wand works on him.' Beth extricated her sopping wet panties, balled them up, and put them in his mouth. She didn't secure them with tape, she was going to want to use his mouth again soon and they both knew he knew better than to disobey right now.

Beth pulled his balls down, away from the cage a little. She pushed the wand in so that the top was touching the cage and the bottom was touching his balls. She used her hand to compress his balls into the head of the wand, so he couldn't escape the vibrations. She positioned herself on top of his thighs so he could buck away from the wand and turned it on low.

"Does that feel good babe?"

If Jason could have paid attention, her tone betrayed a hit of amusement or sadism that should have made him nervous. He had started writhing as much as his bonds and his tormentor would allow. He let out a moan in answer, then both shook and nodded his head. He couldn't think straight. She turned the vibrator up.

"Did you know you can come this way? The wand forces your balls to keep contracting, forcing out the come. Supposed to not give you much of any relief. Do you want to come in your cage? If you can do that, we won't have any reason to unlock you." Beth giggled looking at him somewhere in subspace between pain and pleasure. She turned the vibrator up, keeping a close eye on his breathing to make sure he didn't go over the edge. She didn't want him to come this way, yet, but he didn't know that.

"Did you know that if I take your cage off and let you come, your cockhead will be so sensitive. All I have to do is hold this wand to the head of your cock and you'll be screaming and begging me. Some people even blackout from sensory overload, but there is no physical damage. Can't see any reason I couldn't tie this wand to your cock, just watch you squirm, and get myself off."

Beth's words, combined with the really intense vibrations pulsing directly into his balls and the entire length of his cock through the case, were having the desired effect. The sluttiest, most arousing sounds were coming from his gagged mouth. He couldn't stop squirming and his breathing was shallow and ragged. She could tell he was close to the edge of the cliff, so she turned the wand off, watching as Jason struggled fruitlessly in frustration. He didn't want to come this way, but he did want to come, so much, and this was better than nothing.

After putting the wand away, Beth stilled him with a calming hand on his chest. She tossed her panties off the bed, tilted his head up, and kissed him long and lovingly. She took the blindfold off and, after his eyes adjusted to the light, he saw his angel framed in the light from the window. He looked from her face to her breasts to the key sparkling between them, then back to her eyes.

"You are the sexiest person on the planet. I love you." He was still trying to recover, drunk on her as he was.

"I know. You're sweet. I think you've earn a blowjob. Would you like that?" she asked seriously without any hint of joking.

"Yes, Ma'am. That sounds amazing."

Jason watched as she took off the necklace with the key, slinked down his body until she was close to his cock, and stuck the key in the cage. She made eye contact with him and smiled. Jason's thoughts were a scrambled mess, but it was a jumble of emotions quickly succeeding one another. 'Yes. Oh god yes. Finally. What? Why is smiling? Fuck! No, no, please no.'

He didn't break eye contact as she smiled, just softly begged. She shook her head and dropped the necklace with the keys on his chest -- a lot of good it will do him there -- and shook her head. 'I'm having too much fun with this. Poor boy looks like he might break. He can take some more though.'

"I did promise you a blowjob, so I'll give you one."

She licked carefully at the head of his cock through the opening in the cage, then bobbed up and down on the case around his shaft. She pulled out his plug and worked two fingers into his well-lubed asshole and curled them. She rubbed his prostate as she swallowed his entire cock, a much easier proposition than normal. Keeping her fingers in his ass, she put his balls in her mouth one at a time, hearing the background noise of him begging for mercy.

"I can't take it..." Jason quietly breathed. His eyes were glued to her. He couldn't help but watch.

"You can't take it? What choice do you have?"

Beth rose up, grasping his neglected cock. She rubbed it against her clit.

"This cage is nice and hard. Maybe not as long as you, but I might be able to get off."

Beth shoved her pussy onto the cock cage and moaned, partially from the girth of the cage and partially to fuck with Jason's mind. She spent a few minutes riding him, rubbing clit for effect, while all he could feel was the glorious warmth around his cock but none of the normal sensations.

When Jason started to look like he really was close to a breaking point, she leaned forward, kissed him, and got off. At the toy chest, she seemed to be putting something together but he couldn't get the right angle to see what she was doing. He could only see her back and the back of her head.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" she asked matter-of-factly.

"You know I do, but it's a trick. You're just going to tease me again."

"Don't be so sure..." she said, walking into view with a 7-inch strap-on jutting from her pelvis. It was about the same thickness he was, but an inch longer. He hadn't taken one that deep before. Jason gulped.

She came around and sat on his thighs, facing him. She cruelly pulled his cock up to hers, smiling all the while. "Mine is bigger and it doesn't have a cage on it. Do you want this cock?"

"Yes. Please, yes."

"Say it. Tell me what you want me to do with this cock."

"Please, stick your cock up my ass. I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard."

"Me too, but you have to earn it first. Let's see how well all your training paid off."

Beth put a pillow behind Jason's head and mounted his upper chest. She got up on her knees and playfully hit Jason with the thick purple dildo on the side of his face.

"You want me to suck on it? You've never done that before."

"No Jay. I don't just want you to suck on it, I want to fuck your face with this cock. You want to be my slut, don't you?" she cooed.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" She was going to make him follow her rules, even if she had to lead him.

"Yes, Ma'am, I want to your dirty little slut."

"That's better, but all sluts will deep throat a thick cock. So, you're up."

Jason nodded and opened his mouth. When Beth brought her cock close enough, he licked up and down the way he'd practiced.

"I bet your wish I was the one licking your cock. It's all by itself, struggling in a cage."

Jason moaned, then let his mouth engulf the head of the toy cock. Beth pushed deeper, but there was nowhere else for his head to go. His head stopped at the pillow and the cock kept going. 'That's so hot,' Beth thought.

"Almost babe. You've got 5 inches in your mouth. Do you think you get it all the way in?"

It was a rhetorical question. Jason couldn't answer. He gagged and Beth pulled back, not quite all the way but enough so he could catch his breath. Drool dripped from the cock and the corners of his mouth.

"One more time." Jason breathed deeply and braced himself as Beth put her hands behind his head. During regular oral, he loved that. He wasn't sure he could handle this. Beth thrusted in and out, gently but firmly. He felt the cockhead brushing the back of his throat. He started to gag, but it made no difference, stuck as he was. Beth kept the cock lodged firmly for a second and then took it out when she saw his eyes watering.

Beth kissed him on the head and stood up. "That was a good try. I can't say it was good enough that I can give you an orgasm, but I know you tried your best. It's time to give your greedy hole some attention. Roll over and get your ass in the air. Keep your face down."

Truly excited, Jason rolled over and got his knees under him. His asshole was sticking up, ready for Beth. "Please," he started, "I need you to fuck my ass."

"Ow, fuck!" Jason cursed in surprise and jumped. Where the fuck did she hide a paddle? The paddle came down 9 more times, 5 on each cheek of his ass.

"That's better. Your ass is a nice rosy pink. Much more appropriate for a sub begging to get his ass fucked. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Beth dragged the paddle slowly over his ass, down the crack, then massaged his balls. He couldn't see and didn't know when or if she would hit him again. His skin was warm, alive and aware in a way he hadn't felt before.

"Do you like it when I spanked you?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he answered truthfully.

"What color should a sub's ass be?"

'What did she want him to say?'

"Red?" he ventured, "Or whatever color you want it to be, Ma'am."

"Good answer. We're going to play a little game. I'm going to stick the tip of my cock in your ass and you get to fuck yourself with it. If you aren't doing it the way I want, then..." two more swats followed her instructions.

"Thank you, Ma'am." The swats weren't enough to do deal damage, except maybe to leave a bruise. Mostly, it would leave his skin red and sensitive. In his current state, it only served to heighten his arousal.

"Good boy," she said again in that lovingly condescending way. Jason felt pressure at the entrance to his ass. There was some resistance; she told him to relax and push a little more firmly until his ass was skewered with the first 2 inches of her cock. Jason stopped breathing at the pressure, then gasped when it entered him.

She let him get used to the size for 30 seconds, then smacked each check twice more.

"What are you waiting for? Does the slut want to be fucked with my cock?"

There was no response to that. She could feel his heartbeat, the goosebumps on his skin, his engorged cock straining against its bonds. She knew he wanted it. He heard the faint buzz as she turned on the bullet vibe on the other end of the strap-on, then heard her moan as she paddled him once more. When she tensed to use the paddle, she clenched and the vibrations against her clit were even stronger.

Jason started moving his ass back onto the well-lubed cock. He was only able to take in the first five inches before it wouldn't go anymore. Slowly, he pulled his ass forward and back again, conscious that Beth was watching lustfully as his asshole sucked in the cock each time.

"A slut should do better than that. Faster." Beth said, punctuating it with 4 blows of the paddle. She would repeat this sequence 5 or 6 times, constantly making him go faster, until Jason was practically impaling his red and burning ass on the cock. His sore balls were swinging wildly with every bounce.

"That's what I like," she encouraged. After five minutes, she gave him a reprieve telling him to stop with the cock in as far as it would go. Beth leaned forward just a hair, adding a little pressure and putting her hand under the cage. Soon her hand had collected enough pre-cum.

"Open up. Does it make you feel like a real slut, eating your own pre-cum?"

"God, yes. Thank you, Ma'am." Jason couldn't say that he loved the flavor, but he loved what she was doing to him.

"There's only one problem. I still have 2 inches of cock left. What are you going to do about it?

"Do about it, Ma'am? It won't go in," Jason panted.

"Wrong answer. Let's keep playing our game, but the rules are going to be slightly different. I'm going to spank you 10 times, then you have 1 minute to bottom out on my cock."

She didn't wait for an answer. She laid the paddle in. Her orgasm was building, but wasn't close enough yet that she would lose control.

Jason pushed back but had trouble overcoming the pressure. He tried for the full minute, but only got it in another half inch. They repeated this series of spanks followed by Jason fucking himself three more times without getting all the way. Jason's ass was burning on the outside from her paddle and the inside from the pounding the cock have given him.

"Please..." Jason moaned. "It's not going. You have to force it."

Beth leaned forward to ask him if he was sure. When he nodded, she grabbed his hips. Jason yelled into the pillow as Beth grunted with exertion. When the last sphincter popped and the cock went all the way in, Jason's legs gave out. He fell flat on the bed, Beth on top of him with her cock still buried to the hilt. She pulled it all the way out and slammed it back in, increasing in frequency until she found the perfect rhythm, with the vibrator helping, to hit her own earth-shaking orgasm. Neither could believe they had just managed that; she laid on top of him, her cock still as deep as it could go in his ass, and she wrapped her arms around him and kissed his neck as they recovered. The last thing she whispered in his ear was "3 for me, none for you." She leaned back as she slowly pulled her cock out, inch by inch, with Jason moaning the whole time. She watched as it finally popped out, leaving his asshole gaping open momentarily before it closed again.

Beth took Jason's phone from the charger. He gave her his password right away. In his current state, he likely would have given her anything she asked for. She turned on the vibrating plug she had so thoughtfully sent him at work, then connected it to his phone. She left the vibrations turned off for now though.

"Back up on your knees. The day is only getting started. I had to finish fucking your ass and your throat, so you definitely want to cooperate if you have any chance at coming this month."

'Month? Did she say month? Fuck me.' Jason slowly followed her directions.

"It might not go in easily. It took me almost 10 minutes at work to get it in."

"That was before I gaped your ass babe. I don't think I'll have much trouble." With that, she put the lubed-up plug at the entrance to his ass and pushed. It didn't meet from resistance until almost its widest point. Knowing he had gotten it in before, she didn't feel too badly about forcing it.

"See? Easy. No problems." She sounded almost jovial and very satisfied with herself.

"Easy for you Ma'am."

"And it's all about me when you're wearing the fun little cage. Roll over." She patted his ass possessively and gave me him a little room. She lifted the corners of the bed and grabbed the restraints. They were tethers that connected under the made. It made restraining someone very convenient. What it lacked it feel compared to steel and rope it made up for in speed and convenience. Beth pulled his legs as wide as they would go and tightened the restraints. He looked almost like an upside-down Y. There was no way he could close his legs. His cock belonged to her now.

Beth reached and picked up her necklace from where is had fallen, temporarily forgotten -- by her at least. Slowly, she let the key trace a path down his chest until it was almost at his cock. Jason didn't want to get his hopes up only to be tricked again, but he couldn't pass up the chance to come if it was there. The only way to find out was to try.

"Please Beth. I've been waiting so long. I'm so full. I need to come."

Beth smiled noncommittally. She turned the key in the lock. She pulled the sheath off his cock and it sprang to life. Beth was almost surprised at how quickly it could go from small and limp to standing fully erect. She left the cage ring on. Jason couldn't tell if that was a good sign or not, but what she did next distracted him from caring.