Keyholder's First Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? No! Oh, please, fuck!" Jason thrusted madly, but deprived of sensation, he couldn't get the relief he was so desperate for. His chest heaved as he shook his head in frustration, feeling the come drain from his cock.

Beth, in a burst of inspiration, put her hand under his cock and let it fill her palm. Beth knew that he might be angry and she wanted to reassert her control. She was having too much fun to let it go.

"Open your mouth," she commanded.

He shook his head. "You said I could come," he complained.

"And you did." She took off his blindfold. "just look at all this come. Now, open your mouth. I can make you, but I'd rather not."

Jason closed his eyes and took a deep breath, centering himself.

"Have you ever been more turned on than this week?" she asked.

"No."

"No, what?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Are you going to open your mouth?"

He opened his mouth. She tilted it up, then wiped her come-laden hand over his tongue. She covered his mouth until he swallowed. She smiled at the semen sitting on the corner of his lip.

As he recovered himself, Beth started. "There are three things left to do. First, are you going to thank me for letting you come? I didn't have to."

Jason nodded slowly. "Thank you for letting me come. I'll still more aroused than ever, but I appreciate it. I think it will help me get through tomorrow."

"You're welcome. Second, I want you to convince me that you want me to put your cock back in this cage."

Jason stared momentarily unsure at the key in her hand. "Please, I want to give you all my orgasms. I want to focus on pleasing you, as much and as often as possible. I don't ever want to come without you. Please, I'm begging you. Don't leave me on my own. I need you. I love you."

"Yes, you do need me. I love you too and I accept." She knelt down and fit the ring on, then the sheath, the closed the lock with a satisfying click.

"I do enjoy that sound. Now, kneel."

It was difficult with his limited freedom of movement, but he managed. Beth turned his plug on again. She could get him worked up again while she got off. She lifted her dress, threw a leg over his shoulder, and grabbed him head. Jason knew his place and licked as intensely as he ever had, trying desperately to please his love.