Keyholder's First Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth started licking lightly all around his cock. Jason just moaned and implored her to put him in her mouth.

Beth grasped the base of his cock and, very seriously, said "We're doing what I want to do. I want to put you my mouth, but if you come and ruin my plans, I'm going to be very upset with you. Come without permission and it's 1 whole month in the cage with no excuses and no safe words. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am." It looked like his cock was crying a large tear of pre-cum. Beth licked it up, then sucked briefly on the head before putting the entire cock in her mouth. She was in control. She went brutally slow and it was going to be difficult for Jason despite his long confinement. That didn't change how amazing it felt.

"Oh fuck yes. Thank you. That feels wonderful."

Without warning, his cock was shivering in the breeze as her mouth left him. He let out a disappointed moan. Another minute and he could have finished.

"Tsk, tsk. Don't be so impatient. Enjoy the journey," Beth said as she licked from his balls to his cockhead. She put her hands on his shoulders and lowered herself on his cock, but just the tip. Jason looked -- both in his face and his cock -- like he was going to burst.

"Just fuck me, please fuck me."

Beth just smiled and shook her head. He begged repeatedly, but she was firm and only gave him the tip.

"What would you do to come?" she asked, sounding innocent.

"Anything, please."

"That's not helpful. You're thinking with your dick. Let my pussy worry about your dick, you just talk to me." She took his face in one hand and forced him to make eye contact.

"Would you trade coming today for a month without?"

"Yes"

"2 months."

"Anything."

"Would you eat it?"

"Eat what?"

"If I ride you until you come, will you eat your come out of me? I could sit on your face and you could give me another orgasm as your come drips from my pussy down your throat." Beth closed her eyes as if picturing this while enjoying the tip of his cock.

"Anything. Tied up or not, I'll do whatever you tell me. Just please let me finish."

She looked at him and smiled. "You know, if I slammed my pussy down on your cock, you wouldn't last more than 3 strokes. That's not a lot of fun for me."

Jason moaned, sensing that she was playing with him again.

"Watch," she said. She lowered herself, painfully slowly, until his cock was buried completely in her pussy. "No, no. Look at me." He did. "Do not come. You are not allowed."

He closed his eyes and concentrated, trying to block out the gorgeous woman naked on his cock.

Carefully, so as not to set him off, Beth got up. She kissed his nose and the head of his cock playfully as he thrashed at his bonds. "Seriously, thank you. It's so hot when you try not to come for me. I love you."

Jason calmed himself with a severe force of will. "I love you too."

"I'll be right back," Beth called as she almost frolicked from the room. Within 2 minutes she was back holding a gallon Ziploc bag filled with ice and his favorite sea salt caramel ice cream.

"What's that for?" Jason asked suspiciously.

"This is to help get you back in your cage. I don't think that cock is going to fit anywhere other than my pussy in that condition. Maybe my ass." Her smile was both arousing and infuriating. She put the ice on his cock, confident a bag that size would stay she put it.

Holding up the ice cream, she said, "This is because I figured we would both need a snack. I need a pick me up after all those orgasms. After all that moaning, I had a different snack in mind for you."

Beth found her panties and Jason watch as she put them in her pussy to get them wet and turn him on. He was already speechless when she balled them up and stuck them in his mouth. Beth was very chipper as she sat on the bed, with her legs draped over him, and finished his favorite ice cream. She went to the bathroom. He heard the shower running and could see the door was open, but all he could do was wait as his cock shriveled under the ice.

Some interminable time later, should would emerge looking radiant, fully put together in her dress and happy she had packed a second thong in her bag. When she was ready, she recovered the cage and key, then walked to Jason.

"I think we're there," she said picking up his cold, sad cock. It betrayed him in that it could fit back into the cage now, when he hadn't had any relief. Without any fuss, she fit his cage back on, locked it, and put the key back where it rested between her breasts. "Wonderful. 2 or 3 hours of sex and you are still right where I want you, in your cage. Hope you are feeling up to it. We need to leave the house for the next phase of the day."

"Leave the house? Where are we going, a hotel with a hot tub and a king-sized bed?" Jason managed a small smile at his attempt at banter. He had recovered himself a bit in the half hour or so Beth had left him alone.

"Nice try Casanova. I have a different itinerary. The weather is nice. I think some Vitamin D will do us good. Now, before I unlock you, you need to remember one thing."

"Yes, Ma'am. What's that?"

She grabbed his cage for emphasis and said, "As long as you're wearing this, you're mine. If I deign to take it off you at some point, you're still mine. Just do what I say and you will, at some point, have the biggest orgasm of your life. No guarantees that is today, but that is what I am building you up for, understand?"

He looked at her seriously. "I'm yours. I'll always be yours. I'll do my best to do what you tell me to do."

"Good boy." She patted his cage patronizingly. It had warmed up since being locked up and was responsive again. Beth proceeded to unlock his leg restraints and then his handcuffs. Jason got up and shook some life back into his sore limbs, then grabbed a drink of water from the bottle on the nightstand. He realized that he was still a naked mess and she was put together perfectly, but he was somehow less self-conscious than he normally was naked. Locked up, there was no performative aspect or expectation. Plus, she had spent the last few hours paying attention to his every detail. He didn't need to cover up.

"If I don't know where we're going, how do I know what to wear?"

She smiled than Machiavellian smile of hers, bit her lip, and said "leave that to me. Where are your running shorts?"

This confused him, but he showed her the drawer. She picked out his shortest pair. They had a 3" inseam. In other words, they were ridiculously short. He mainly only wore them when running races. They really weren't appropriate for any other company because of the amount of thigh they showed.

"Put these on."

"Yes, Ma'am. Can I get a pair of boxers first?"

She shook her head and, resigned, he put them on. He was shocked when he looked in the mirror and could see the shape of the cage bulging from the shorts.

"Oh god. You're going to make me go out like this?" He blushed as he looked in the mirror, suddenly more self-conscious than when he was naked.

"Nope. We're not done yet."

She beckoned him to the toy chest and picked out a pair of nipple clamps. She stopped tightening them when he started to wince. "Don't worry, the sting will wear off in a minute."

Abandoning his nipples, she disappeared into the closet. She came back out a minute later with a running tank top -- tank tops being something that he only ever wore when running -- and a pair of flip-flops.

She smirked and handed them over, saying, "These should complete the ensemble and, no, I'm not pulling your chain."

Jason smiled despite himself at the double-entendre. Horrified, he realized his tank top was semi-transparent. From a distance, they might resemble any tourist couple in a shore town. Up close...

"I look like some kind of perverted sex maniac."

"Exactly. All part of the plan. Now take my car keys and start the car. I'll be down in a minute."

Jason recognized the dismissal for what it was and when downstairs, wondering for the thousandth time what he had awakened in Beth. Beth, meanwhile, threw a few things in her purse: Jason's phone (to control his plug), the handcuffs, a blindfold, and some rope.

***

As they pulled into the Dairy Queen, Jason thought his face must be redder than his ass had been when Beth paddled him.

"Here's the deal," Beth started. "I found a program for your plug. It's hands-off so I don't have to keep adjusting it. I'm not turning it off until we're done for the day or the battery dies. The only exception is if you are going to come. If you feel like you are going to come, tell me and I'll turn it off. There will be a punishment for your lack of control."

"Yes, Ma'am."

She pressed a button on his phone to start the program. He leaned back in the seat, closed his eyes, and moaned.

Giggling, she said, "Not so fast butt-slut. You need more control than that. Take this $20 and go get two blizzards with brownies, hot fudge and peanut butter. It's what I like, so it should be good enough for you too. Meet me at the bench behind the store when you are done."

"Yes, Ma'am." Jason swallowed, his face beat red, completely aware of the clamps biting his protruding nipples. He felt Beth grab his arm as he opened the door.

"Are you excited?" Her question sounded genuine.

"Yes, Ma'am."

As soon as he opened the door, the plug went to high. 'I'm not sure I believe she isn't controlling that herself,' he thought, trying not to let his legs buckle. The kid at the register might've been 18, but he couldn't tell. Jason was pretty sure no one could hear the plug vibrating, but when he turned to look at the entrance, he heard the chain connecting his nipples clank. So did the cashier; the cashier stared at him more intently, staring unabashedly a his nipples, then his crotch. The cashier went in the back to make the blizzards and when he came back, a female employee was at his side holding the second blizzard. It seemed like he blabbed and someone else wanted a good luck. He thanked them and took the blizzards and the change. He thought there was a 50/50 chance that he would die of humiliation before he reached the front door.

It was a warm spring day. There weren't too many tourists yet, but Dairy Queen still did a relatively steady business. He had to walk past 10 or 15 people to get to Beth, who was by herself in the back. He walked quickly, not meeting anyone's eyes. He handed Beth the blizzard and her change. There were no other people immediately by them, but they were exposed to the road.

As they sat down, they endeavored to have as much of a conversation as they could. Jason was having trouble focusing and eating with the plug changing so often that he couldn't anticipate it. Beth took her spoon and turned it upside down over his very visible thigh.

"Hey," Jason exclaimed, jumping up.

Beth just smirked and pointed at the seat next to her. Jason sat and Beth, after a brief glance around, turned and brought her head to his crotch. He said "Holy shit" as she licked the ice cream off his thigh. She kissed his thigh as the plug changed speed and his hole clenched down. He tried unsuccessfully to stifle a moan.

"Do you like your ice cream so far?"

"I've never had better. Didn't think I would ever say that at a DQ."

"Why don't you try mine?" She ran her spoon over her breast. Without waiting for permission, he leaned in and sucked the ice cream off. He continued sucking a good bit longer than was strictly necessary until she let a moan out.

Beth kept up the torture for a little while longer, then told him it was time to exit to the car. He blushed when he stood up, his attempt at an erection bulging vulgarly in his pants. He tried to pull down his shirt, but the fitted tech shirt barely reached his waist. In fairness, the manufacturer advertised that it was great for wicking sweat, not for hiding unwanted erections. He tried to walk the long way around the building, but Beth was too smart for that. She hooked his arm, like they were walking into a cotillion, and strolled shamelessly slowly. He hoped the crowds were too engrossed in their ice cream to notice him.

They drove a short distance to a local trail. It was a 3.7-mile circle. There was also a nature center, and a park. On a gorgeous spring day, it was bound to be crowded. 'What could she want to do at a park?' he wondered. They pulled into a parking spot near the trailhead.

"Are you going to tell me what we're doing here? This is one of my favorite trails, but for some reason I don't think that's why we're here."

"It's on a need to know basis," she replied.

"And I don't need to know?"

"Nope," she answered self-confidently, "but you do need to hand me your shirt."

"My shirt?" he stammered, feeling the blood rushing to his cheeks again. "Why?"

"Isn't it obvious? To make you uncomfortable." She said it as a simple fact. "Besides, lots of runners go without a shirt."

He certainly never went for walks without a shirt. He drew his shirt over his head and watched as she tossed it into the back seat.

"Let's go."

She got halfway out and looked in to see that he hadn't moved. She mockingly asked, "Is something wrong?"

"I will do whatever you want, but I'm pretty sure it's illegal to walk around a park with nipple clamps when kids might come around. Indecent exposure or something."

"Is that all? No problem." She reached over and yanked downward on his chain. "Ahh," he cried as the clamps came off. He rubbed his nipples and hissed as the blood came back to his nipples. Looking up, he saw that Beth was nearly at the trail. He hurried up and jogged to catch her.

"You're coming? Good, I was getting worried I would have to walk all by myself."

"I'd follow you anywhere. I wish I knew what was going on though."

"Ask me that one more times and I might accidentally drop your key out here."

He couldn't tell if she meant it or not, but he took the threat as intended. A few minutes later, they waved to a couple walking a dog in the other direction. Once they were out of range, the plug suddenly reached its zenith. Jason had to stop and support himself on a tree.

He had lost track of what Beth was doing until she whispered in his ear, "Stay quiet, unless you want someone to see you with your shorts around your ankles." He tensed up as Beth quickly pulled his shorts down. At some point when he was near orgasm, she had found a switch. Jason's nerves were shot. He wanted to run away, but he made the split-second choice to trust Beth completely. He nodded.

The first blow came down. He grunted, but stayed mostly quiet. It was different than the paddle, much quieter but more intense. Beth admired the parallel horizontal lines as she landed another swat with the branch. After 3 more swats left marks equally spaced across his ass, he fell to the ground and shuddered. He was getting close. Mercifully, the plug slowed and he was able to stand.

"What's that sound? Is someone coming?" Beth said. "You better pull your pants up."

In milliseconds, his shorts were covering his ass, though not much else. Beth laughed as he jogged to catch up with her. "There's no one coming. Just want to mess with you a little." Jason grumbled something under his breath, but didn't complain. Not when she could find another switch in the woods anytime she reached out her hand.

10 minutes later, they stopped at a bend in the trail. The trail was pretty popular, but he noticed that Beth had stopped at a much smaller deer trail. They were single-track and unmarked, so they were not regularly traveled. It wasn't hunting season. No one would be on it, most likely. Beth opened her purse, then told Jason to take off his flip-flops and his shorts and put them in. Looking around, scared and turned on, he did it as quickly as he could. He hoped they would get off the trail soon.

Beth walked behind him. She felt the goosebumps on his skin; she put her hand on his plug and felt the vibrations through her arm. Jason inhaled nervously as she put the blindfold over his eyes. He was naked in public, wearing a cage and plug, and he couldn't even see if anyone was near. Beth put his hands behind him and locked the cuffs on. Lastly, she tied a length of rope behind the ring of his balls.

"Do you like my leash?"

Breathing quickly and moving his head to try to hear any errant sound, he muttered, "Yes, Ma'am."

"What are you feeling?"

"Turned on, frustrated, scared, excited."

"I'm taking us off the trail. Just follow where the leash leads you."

"Yes, Ma'am."

He couldn't tell how long they walked. He stumbled a few times, but managed not to fall. Beth couldn't believe the power trip she was getting from literally leading her fiancé around by a cock-leash. Eventually, when she thought they had gone far enough, she brought him to a tree in a grass clearing. She guided him close, then pushed him until his back was against the thin tree.

"Don't move," she said. She took one of his cuffs off, then re-locked them again behind the tree. He was chained to the chain like it was a pillar.

"I could leave you here, naked in the woods..." she purred, as she sucked his earlobe.

He gasped as her lips made their way down his neck, then sucked on his sore nipples. He throatily managed, "I don't think you will Ma'am. I trust you."

"That's good, because you're fucked otherwise."

Beth untied the rope from his cock. She tied one end to his left foot, then brought it behind the tree and tied it to his right. Effectively, he couldn't lift his legs or take a step forward.

Beth knelt and removed his cock cage completely, putting the ring and the sheath in her purse. ­She put the whole of his cock in her mouth letting it grow in her. Jason moaned loudly.

"Please, can I come?"

"Not yet."

Knowing he couldn't last, she reluctantly took him out of her mouth. She turned, lifting her dress. She bent over and slid her panties to the side, letting her pussy get slowly impaled on his cock.

"Please, can I come now? You feel so good."

"Not yet." She gave him half a dozen methodical strokes, then stepped forward. She thought he might cry out of frustration. Amused, she watched his cock bob up and down, trying to find some kind of friction and leaking pre-cum.

Beth slid off her newly wet thong and put it in her mouth, then put the ball gag in over it. Walking up so that their whole bodies were touching, she bit his ear and told him:

"This is what's going to happen. I'm going to leave for 15 minutes. I'm going to turn your plug all the way up. Make sure you don't come. I'll be back later."

He yelled into the gag.

"Ah ah," Beth warned. "I wouldn't. I don't think you want someone to find you like this."

With that warning ringing in his ears, she turned the vibrator all the way up and walked so that he could hear her leaving. Jason panicked. He strained against his bonds as the intense vibrations against his prostate made him thrust in futile desperation. He wasn't going to get anywhere without any stimulation on his cock though.

Beth didn't go far. Just far enough to scare him a little. She took out her phone and took a video to masturbate to later. She couldn't believe how much Jason's struggling and moaning turned her on.

On her walk back, she turned the vibrator off. She didn't want any extra stimulation for what she had planned. Just to wake up his sensations, knowing he wouldn't expect it, she opened a cold bottle of water she had in her purse. She poured it over his body and relished his gasp of surprise.

She leaned in close. Taking the gag and the thong out of his mouth, he asked the question she knew he wanted. He was ready. "Please, make me come."

"You can come now, love."

"Thank you."

She dropped to her knees and started sucking on him again. She knew she wouldn't need to keep at it for long. She used one hand on his balls and another on his shaft as she sucked on his head. After a couple minutes, she could feel his heart racing and hear his shallow breathing. She took her mouth off of him and removed her hands. She waited and hoped she timed it right. A moment later she knew she had. His cock contracted and started spurting a week's worth of semen. It was a prodigious amount.