Kicked Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bus was surprisingly crowded with students. At the next stop, more students piled in. Erik was now shoulder-to-shoulder with Jessica. Erik's confidence level was at an all-time high after his afternoon encounter with a porn star. "Say something to her," he thought. "It's crowded in here," he tried to mutter but was drowned out by the sounds of the other students and the bus motor as it accelerated to the next stop.

"Smooth Erik. Real smooth," he thought to himself. There was a sudden stop, and Erik fell into Jessica before recovering and standing on his own again. Jessica half-turned and shot him a nasty look. Erik was wide-eyed. "I'm sorry," he tried to get out just as she was turning around again. Erik put his head down, defeated, sinking his self-confidence back down to its normal level.

Erik rode in silence. The bus finally made it to the dorms, and all the students walked off. Erik watched Jessica walk toward the girl's side and into the dorm building. "You pussy," he said to himself. "She was right there, and you couldn't even say hi. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Erik was hungry, so he decided to walk toward the cafeteria for dinner. Erik scanned his card at the door and stepped in line. He looked at the menu displayed on the wall. "Pizza," he read to himself. "Great. Again." Erik picked up a large slice of pizza and two breadsticks. Then, he exited the line and saw Bret and Steve sitting together. When Bret looked up and saw Erik, he waved to Erik to come over to the table. Erik took a seat and said, "Hey guys."

"Sooooo, how was your first day of school?" Bret asked in a mocking tone.

"Very strange. But, good, I think," Erik responded.

Erik looked over at Steve who was staring straight ahead at the wall, nodding his head yes, while eating his food. Erik looked in the direction Steve was staring and couldn't see anything. Then he looked at Bret. "What's up with him?" Erik asked.

"Him? Oh... He's high as fuck," Bret responded. Bret turned to Steve and raised his voice. "Aren't you, you big dumb fuck?" Steve continued eating, nodding his head yes.

Erik shook off the oddity and looked up from the table. He scanned the cafeteria and stopped at the entrance to see Jessica walk in. Erik noticed her right away and could not stop staring at her. Jessica entered the line and received her dinner tray. Bret saw Erik was eyeballing Jessica and watched Erik as he continued his gaze. Jessica exited the line and then took a seat at a table with two other girls behind Bret.

Bret kept turning to watch Erik and the subject of Erik's fixation. Bret looked on as the girls sat down at the table behind him. Then, Bret turned back around toward Erik.

"Take a picture. It lasts longer," Bret said to Erik.

"Uh, what?" Erik asked snapping out of his gaze.

"Uhhhhh, wha...," Bret said condescendingly. "You're totally eye fucking the hell out of that chick."

"No I wasn't," Erik said defensively.

"Yes, you were," Bret said. "I saw it. This big, dumbass saw it," as Bret pointed to Steve who continued to look straight ahead at the wall while shaking his head yes. "The whole fucking cafeteria just saw that."

"Fuck," Erik said.

"Do you know her?" Bret asked.

"She's in my classes," Erik said quietly.

"Nice," Bret said. "Lucky you. My classes are full of fat chicks and dumb jocks that failed out of their classes last year, just like this jackass here." Bret motioned to Steve again who just shook his head yes as he continued to eat.

"I'm seeing her everywhere, man," Erik said. "I dunno. It's kind of freaking me out."

"Have you tried talking to her yet?" Bret asked.

"Well... I...," Erik started to say. "I'm not the best with girls."

"No one is, but you got to try," Bret said encouragingly. "Just go say hi."

"And then what?" Erik asked.

"I dunno," Bret said. "Come up with something. Like the weather or some shit like that."

"I've made a fool of myself enough for one day," Erik said. "And, I've got work to do."

"Homework?" Bret asked.

"No, I got a job making a website," Erik said as he started eating.

"NERD!!!," Bret yelled. Erik looked at him insulted. "I'm just fucking with you man. What kind of website?"

Erik realized that he couldn't say anything else. Erik just met Bret and Steve. He had no idea how they would react to Erik working on some girl's pornographic website. Chances are, they would try to tag along with him whenever Erik needed to go to Lara's place, and she would be pissed off at him for it. "It's better I just don't tell them right now," Erik thought.

"It's artwork," Erik said quietly.

"Artwork?" Bret asked. "That sounds boring as hell... Why the fuck is someone building a website for artwork?"

"I don't know, man," Erik lied. "I'm just trying to make some money over the summer. What are you guys up to tonight?"

"Well me and this shithead were going to play some new shoot-em-up game I just got," Erik responded. "Or some football, or something. Ain't that right asshole?" Steve continued to nod.

Erik held his hand up to Steve's eyes and waved it up and down slowly trying to break Steve's gaze on the wall. Steve's eyes didn't move.

"O... K... Then...," Erik responds. Erik finishes up his dinner and gets up to leave. "I've got to get to work."

"Alright, man," Bret says. "Have fun making your boring shitty website!"

—————

Erik was watching Lara standing, bouncing her ass up and down on a guy who was filming the anal sex through a Point-of-view (POV) camera. They were in Lara's apartment, and the patio door could be seen behind Lara. Erik was masturbating furiously until he came and then relaxed into a slump on his chair. He rested, slouched in the chair at his desk basking in his after-orgasm calmness. After a couple of moments passed, Erik grabbed a tissue from a nearby box, cleaned himself up and threw the tissue in the garbage can. It was the 5th time tonight. He was still breathing heavily as he pulled his pants back on and brought his attention back to the list of clips. Erik was able to identify those he liked versus those he thought were just OK. Furthermore, without looking at the timestamps on the files, Erik was able to tell which videos Lara did when she was first starting out in porn versus those that were more current.

In the earlier videos, she was shy, and the sex acts were very dull. In the later videos up to the most recent clips, she had no shyness, and the sex was animalistic. Lara would scream and bounce seductively and swear, and she looked like a horny crazed woman, dying to be fucked. Lara had mastered her craft as a porn star in these newer images and videos. These more recent items were Erik's favorites.

Erik thought that a supercut of these videos spliced together as a 60 second trailer would be the best advertisement for the subscription site. Lara had 11 clips ranging from 9 minutes to 25 minutes that met these criteria. After 6 hours of work, it was after midnight and Erik was exhausted. He finished his first draft of the site. Erik chose 20 clips to start the site, that were subdivided into four tags: Blowjob, Facial, Handjob, and Anal.

"This is awesome," he said to himself. "That was a lot easier than I thought it would be." Erik was proud of the creation after just one day of work. The website was very simple, but Erik designed it so it would be relatively effortless for Lara to add new videos and images as she created them. The site was now set up to have free users and subscribers. The free users would have access to limited clips and images while the subscribers could see everything. Lara could easily move users from free users to subscribers when they paid for a subscription.

It was now very late, and Erik's brain was working on overdrive, but Erik continued working. "The next thing is to find out where I can host this thing and how to accept the payments," Erik thought. Erik started to research setting up a payment account, but each time he was stuck. All of the sites refused to allow porn in their terms of service. He tried the popular online wallets and several merchant account service providers. They were all the same: no pornography.

Finally, Erik found one that didn't look like a scam, but they had a $150 startup fee. Erik saw that there might be a way to waive the startup fee, but he would need to create an account to continue. "This shouldn't be in my name anyway," Erik thought. "I'll talk to Lara about it. She is going to need to signup and deal with the startup fee. Then, she can give me the information, and I'll configure it on her site. I still have more to do before I need this, anyway." Erik yawned. Erik looked at the clock and realized that he would need to wake up for class in only a few short hours. Erik was just about to close the laptop lid, but then stopped. "Well, one more couldn't hurt," Erik thought. Erik navigated back to Lara's website and went to the Anal tag. Then, he pulled down his pants and began masturbating for the 6th time that night.

Chapter 6

The next morning, Erik was stirring in bed, under his bedsheet. He casually glances over at the clock. Erik blinks and then jolts awake. He forgot to set his alarm before falling asleep. "Shit!," he said out loud. Erik jumped out of bed. The head rush disoriented him. He was completely naked except for his socks and even after a night full of masturbation, he had morning wood. Erik ran to his dresser drawer, but when he turned toward the dresser and tried to stop, his dizziness made him fall over to the side into his closet with a crash. "Ow," Erik said out loud. Erik flailed around until he found his footing and pulled himself out of the closet, shaking his head before opening the dresser.

After Erik dressed for the day, he ran out of the building just as the bus pulled away. "Shit!," he says to himself. "Alright, I've got 20 minutes to get there.," he thinks as he turns to run. Erik runs down the sidewalk towards his class.

The morning sun was hot, and the summer air was dense with humidity. Within a minute of running, Erik could already feel a layer of sweat forming around him. After another moment, he could feel the sweat on his face. Erik continued running until he was overheated and out of breath. Erik's pace slowed to a walk. "15 min left," he thought as he checked his phone.

He sped up and slowed down, sped up and slowed down. Erik continued this all the way to class. He walked into the building with 1 minute to spare. The crisp, cold feel of the building's air conditioning hit Erik with a wave of relief. Erik rushed the water fountain across from the doorway and gulped down as much water as he was able to swallow in 30 seconds. Then, he maneuvered his face and head into the stream to cool down. Water poured on the floor into a puddle. Erik stood up, took the bottom of his shirt, and wiped his face down as he briskly walked to his classroom. Erik's mouth and hair were dripping with water, and drenched in sweat. Erik's shoe slipped slightly on the floor as he walked because he stepped in the puddle as he turned away from the fountain.

As Erik entered the classroom, everyone was seated looking forward. The instructor had just said, "Good morning" as Erik set foot into the room. The water dripping from his face forced Erik to wipe his eyes constantly so he could see. As Erik turned the corner in the classroom, his foot slipped, and his legs came out underneath him. He fell backward and landed on the floor with his backpack between his back and the tile. Erik heard a crack in his back as he landed with a massive thud. Everyone looked at him in amazement, seeing another wet student enter the room just as class was starting for the second day in a row. Erik shot back up to his feet, wide-eyed. He hurried to his seat and sat down without saying a word, keeping his eyes down.

The instructor wasn't sure what to say at the sight of Erik, stumbling into his room. "Hot one out there today," the instructor quipped as Erik looked up, finally able to relax and catch his breath. "Alright everyone," the instructor continued, today we're talking about your brain. This is your brain." The instructor pointed to a projection that showed an image of the human brain. "To put it more accurately, this is your brain asleep. Many researchers believe that dreams manifest in the sleeping brain when your frontal cortex is inactive. This is how your dreams are developed from your subconscious mind and not your conscious mind. So, let's dig deeper into this analysis."

Slowly, the students broke their gaze on Erik and faced forward toward the instructor as the lesson started, except for Jessica. Jessica looked back and gave Erik a quick smirk before looking back to the instructor. Suddenly, Erik was standing over Jessica with his cock hanging over her head. Jessica was kneeling down on the floor just in front of him. She was giving him that same flirtatious smirk as Erik's breathing became heavy. Jessica was slowly jerking him off. She was licking and sucking on Erik's balls while stroking his cock with her right hand, and holding him by his ass with her left hand. All the while, she gave him that same flirtatious look. Within a minute, he came all over her face. Erik blinked and shook himself out of the dream state, realizing that Jessica was no longer looking at him and everyone was passing forward their homework from the night before. Erik reached into his backpack and did the same.

After class, Erik followed several other students out of the building and back to the bus stop. The clear blue sky allowed the sun to shine brightly overhead. Erik was standing behind Jessica at the bus stop, who was also waiting for the bus. "C'mon you pussy," Erik said to himself. "Say something. Anything... Just open your fucking mouth and say 'Hi'."

Erik was panic-stricken, yet again. "Hi," Erik managed to say very softly. Jessica looked to her left, and then looked forward again. "Say it louder," he thought. "Hi," he said louder as the noise of the bus driving into the bus stop drowned him out. Just then, another student from class walked over to Jessica and began a conversation with her. Erik felt like he was just punched in the gut. "What the fuck!?" he said to himself. "Who the fuck is this guy?"

Everyone entered the bus. Jessica found a seat and the student she was talking to sat next to her. There were no other open seats around, so Erik had to keep walking to the back. Erik kept trying to look around to see Jessica and her new "friend," but he wasn't able to see them. On the short ride back to the dorms, Erik constantly moved his head around trying to look through gaps between people's heads. He tried looking over by standing up a little. Then he glanced over at the person sitting next to him who was giving him a strange look.

"You lost something?" the guy sitting next to Erik asks him. "Uh, no," Erik sat down completely sullen. "Fuck," Erik thought. "Next time, just hand your balls to the guy next to you. He can do more with them then you can." The bus pulled up to Erik's stop, and Erik exited.

Erik was wet with sweat. He felt like a greasy mess, so he walked back into the dorm and went up to his room. He took off his clothes and wrapped a towel around himself. Then, he put on a pair of flip-flops, grabbed his shower basket with his soap and shampoo, and then walked to the bathrooms.

He entered the door and walked to his left past the sinks. There stood Steve who was completely soaked dripping water everywhere. He was naked except for a towel wrapped around his waist, which was also soaked and dripping water.

"Hey," Erik said as he walked past Steve who was watching himself slowly brush his teeth in the mirror. Steve didn't budge from his position or his activity. He didn't even acknowledge that Erik entered the bathroom, he just kept brushing his teeth. As Erik passed by, Erik's reflection in the mirror caught Steve's attention. Steve paused brushing with the toothbrush in his mouth. He stared at Erik as his eyes began to narrow.

Erik walked into the shower area and turned on the faucets. As he showered, he couldn't stop thinking of Jessica. Soon, she was right there with him in the shower. They were kissing passionately. Then, Jessica turned around, and Erik entered her from behind. While they were having sex, Lara suddenly showed up behind them. Lara pressed up to Erik's back and the two made out as Erik fucked Jessica from behind. Lara's right hand moved down her stomach, and she began to finger herself in the shower. With her left hand, she pressed hard against Erik, rubbing her tits on him. They continued having a threesome as the water rained over them. After some time, they decided to switch it up. Jessica's back went to the shower and Lara faced her, pressing up against Jessica, and Lara fingered Jessica as the two girls made out. Erik's head went to Lara's neck, kissing and sucking as he fucked Lara from behind. They were all moaning and shrieking with delight. Eventually, he pulled out, and both girls bent down for a cumshot on their face. Erik looked up and closed his eyes as he came all over the corner of the shower, alone by himself...

He finished showering and then dried himself off with the towel. He walked back into the area with the sinks and mirrors. As Erik turned the corner, he was startled that Steve was still there, slowly brushing his teeth. The wet towel had fallen off of Steve, and he was standing there naked. There was a small pool of water underneath Steve that circled around the towel beneath him. A slow trail of blood mixed with saliva was coming down the corner of his mouth.

"You OK Steve?" Erik asked.

"Hmm," Steve grunted.

"Steve?" Erik said louder.

"Yeah," Steve answered.

"If you brush too much, you'll start bleeding," Erik said.

"What?" Steve asked.

"If you brush your teeth too long, you'll scratch your gums and they will bleed," Erik said.

"OK," Steve said. Steve continued brushing his teeth as a dribble of blood flowed faster down his mouth. Steve saw it come down in the mirror. Then he looked in the sink Steve stopped brushing and looked at his toothbrush, which was covered with a much darker tint of blood red.

"I'm bleeding," Steve said calmly.

"You should stop," Erik said alarmed.

"OK," Steve said. Steve turned toward the doorway and walked to his room naked, leaving the towel on the floor behind him.

Erik watched Steve walk down the hall into his room. Bret stepped out of his room and stood there with Erik, watching the naked Steve walk away.

"There's something wrong with him," Erik said.

"He'll be alright," Bret said.

"Maybe you should stop giving him drugs," Erik said concerned.

"Maybe you should mind your own fucking business," Bret shot back giving Erik a narrowing look.

"He'll figure things out, and he'll be alright," Bret said after an uneasy stare down. "Just give him time." "For what?" Erik asked.

"He has his own shit that he can take," Bret said. "I can't stop him from taking them. He's going to do whatever he wants. It doesn't matter what I give him."

"Sounds kind of dangerous," Erik said.

"You drink right?" Bret asked.

"Umm, yeah," Erik said. "Sometimes."

"And sometimes you get fucked up right?" Bret continued.

"Yeah," Erik said.

"Same thing," Bret finished. "Different drug."

"I guess man," Erik said. "I don't do any of that shit. He just looks really messed up."

"He'll be fine," Bret said. "Hey, what are you doing right now?"

"Uh, I have to finish my math homework before the next class," Erik said. "If I have time left over, I still have to work more on the website I've been building," Erik said.

"Oh yeah," Bret responded. "That boring shit. If you're free tonight, game tournament?"

"What game?" Erik asked.

"Hoops," Bret said.

1...45678...29