All Comments on 'Kidnapped (A One Week Chronicles)'

by Louise69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG! So Good..

I just adore this author, she has a way of capturing the essence of trans characters that few others do. Most forced femme stuff is a complete turn off for me, full of degradation and humiliation. To find something with a positive and loving angle is quite nice. Thank you Louise your stories brighten my day every time.

Sincerely,

Rikki B

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
Another great story

I wholeheartedly agree with everything Anon said. I love the Louise and Jade world and the love and positivity that pours from the screen as I read each new offering. Thanks for sharing this with us.

GingerTG81GingerTG81over 6 years ago

Not what I expected but very, very good and... Well honestly I'm at a loss for words, this story had a strong emotional effect on me in more ways than one. Anyways... Very well written and I'll definitely be checking out the rest of you work, thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

One of the best stories I've ever read. Thanks for writing and sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exciting

Keeps you sitting on the corner of your chair ,ready for the next development !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful! My Dream!

Loved this story, Every bit of it, imagining myself being Mel...first against my will...then loving every bit of discovery of my woman inside! How I wish this would happen to me in real life! My Dream of many many years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A very well written story with good grammar and very few errors.

The storyline was interesting but ultimately flawed. The silly nonsense with the drinking dildos and the maids uniforms got a little repetitive.

As for the final meeting, I’m surprised that Katie & Crystal are still alive !

To kidnap someone, starve them, brainwash them, rape them and not have retribution extends the boundaries beyond believe.

For anyone to claim they love you but watch you being humiliated, brainwashed and raped but do nothing at all, is absurd. That’s not love it’s sadism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg so good love how long and slow you went in the stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous