Kim Rediscovers Her Wild Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

filled pussy, savoring the melted butter feel inside her.

Kim was surprised that she was now full of my semen, since I had not had a full orgasm. "What did you do to me??" she asked. I explained, and told her to reach down to feel my cock where it entered her. "Oh, wow!!" she exclaimed. "I never had anyone do that to me!!"

"It's something I've learned how to do over the years," I said.

"It feels wonderful, I'm filled up with your come, and you're still hard in me."

"The best part," I said, "is that now I can keep going for a while."

"Then let me ride you," Kim said. "I want to feel you way up inside me from under, I always get it in real deep that way."

I rolled onto my back, Kim moving up to straddle me. I could see my come dripping from her pussy, hanging in her bush, and on the tops of her thighs as she got on top of me. She took my leaking cock in her hand, looking at the come that was still seeping from the head. She stroked me gently, making a large drop of it appear. "That looks nice. I want it inside me."

She put the head at her opening, and slid down on me, easily taking me all the way in now that she was lubed with a good coating of sperm. She started to ride me slowly, rocking back and forth, up and down, getting my cock from all angles. I would pull out far enough to tease her clit with the head, making her shudder. When I could, I'd rub the head over it several times, really getting her hot. She closed her eyes as I played my cock on her clit. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her down so she was riding me deep. She opened her eyes looking into mine.

"Oh, that feels good. I love you all the way up inside me like that," she said. "Do you still have a big load of come for me??"

"I do, a lot more that you have now."

"Ohhh...I want it. I want to feel it shooting in me," said Kim, looking into my eyes. She leaned forward to kiss me, and we met each other's thrusts, my balls slapping her ass from underneath. I broke our kiss, and took Kim's hands, raising her up so she was sitting straight up. I looked in her blue eyes. "I'm going to come for you now," I said, raising my hips to get the most penetration. I could feel my balls tight on her ass, the head of my cock swelling with my impending orgasm. "Feel it now, I'm filling you with my seed." I started to come, a long heavy series of bursts inside Kim's already soaked cunt. She closed her eyes as I came, and started to shake as my eruption sent her over the edge. She came all over my cock, making her juices and my come spill out of her, soaking my balls and the hair around them. After a few minutes, I rolled us onto our sides, my cock staying in her. We adjusted to get comfortable. We lay there for a moment. I felt a

streak of my come seep out of her and onto my leg.

"You come a lot!!" said Kim.

"Seems like I come more when I'm really turned on," I said. "So you can imagine how I feel about you-and you should have known me 25 years ago. I'd have drowned you."

Kim smiled. "I'll bet!! I'd have been constantly soaked!!"

We lay together til my erection subsided and I slipped out of her, allowing her pussy to leak now that there was nothing to hold the come inside her. A big blob of semen spilled from her pussy and down her thigh onto the bed. I scooped up what I could and pushed it back in her. Her bush and thighs were wet, the hair around he well used opening matted and tangled. She was beautiful.

"Time to go out for breakfast?" I asked.

"Yes, let's go. After I jump in the shower-I'm a total mess, thanks to you," she said, kissing me playfully. We showered together, enjoying the togetherness, even though we were pretty spent. We'd have more shower time during the summer that was more playful. We got out and dried off, Kim putting on a yellow sundress from yesterday's shopping trip. It showed off her tits well, and came to about 4" above her knee, a shorter dress than I was used to seeing her in. She looked great.

"We have to stop at my house," she said. "I don't have any panties, and your come is still leaking out of me."

"OK," I said. "After breakfast."

Kim made a face at me, as if to say, you're going to make me sit in the restaurant all wet for an hour?? Yes I was.

We went to eat, then stopped at her house to get her more clothes. We went into her bedroom, where I expected I was going to find a drawer full of tighty whities. She went to the dresser and pulled out a pair of white bikini panties. They were sheer and had a lace pattern. I watched her pull her dress up and step into them. Her dark bush was clearly visible through them, and there were quite a few stray hairs outside them. This could be fun.

Kim has several flea market booths around town, which she spends some time on. They actually do fairly well, and she makes enough off them to nicely supplement her retirement. We spent a good part of the day going to them. It was fun watching Kim work in them, leaning over to move and dust, her braless tits shaking. I occasionally got a glimpse of nipple when she'd lean over far enough, and sometimes a panty shot when she was getting in or out of her van. We worked in the booths a good part of the summer, and I saw a lot of Kim in the various outfits I got her, as well as others. By the end of summer she was not wearing a bra most of the time, which I enjoyed, since she always dressed to tease me.

It got better one day when I had her meet me at a storage unit I rented. I had some work done on my house a few years before, and put a number of items in storage while the work was going on. Inertia set in, and many of them were still there. Kim offered to sell some at her booths. I was looking to unload some of the items, so we struck a deal. I got to the unit first, and she arrived about an hour later in her pick up. She called to me, and I answered from the back of the unit. When I looked up from what I was getting ready, she was half way down(it was about 40 feet inside) to see her coming toward me in a red sleeveless button down top, open about half way down, and a denim mini, much shorter than anything I had seen her in to date.

"Holy crap!!" I exclaimed. "You look hot!!" She did. Despite having rather thick thighs, she looked really good in it. "Where did you ever get that skirt??"

Kim laughed and greeted me with an affectionate kiss. "I got it last week. I noticed how much you enjoyed seeing me in some of my shorter dresses, and I thought I'd surprise you."

"It worked," I said. "I'm stunned."

"Good," she said. "I hoped you would be."

I had been staging some of the items she was taking, to make the load out easier, and we got right to work. For someone who had just turned 70, she was pretty energetic moving even some of the bigger items. I was enjoying the view of her in the sleeveless top, getting a glimpse of her braless tits not only down the front, but occasionally from the side. I soon found out she was wearing red lace panties, roughly the same color as her top, when she climbed up in the bed of the pick up. A couple of times I got a look up her skirt from the front, and I could see the mass of dark hair only partly hidden behind her pretty undies. At one point, she went out to the truck to get some rope to tie down some of the bigger items while I was back in the unit pulling more stuff up front to load. When she came back, we got ready to move another couple of things out. We got out to the truck, and she climbed up. This time, I got a real surprise. When she swung up into

the bed, all I saw was lots of thigh and dark hair. She had taken off her panties while she was out in the truck, and was now flashing me her furry twat. It was turning her on too, as I could see her outer labia were parted and her inner lips starting to protrude. We moved a few more things into the truck, then stopped. I had a short chest of drawers in the back of the storage unit that was just about the right height to sit on if you wanted to get together. We walked back to it, reviewing what we had loaded, and if there was anything else to take. Kim sat up on the chest, her skirt riding up so I had a full view of her exposed muff. I kissed her, opening one more button of her top, reaching in and caressing her left breast. Kim sighed and reached for my pants. She undid my zipper and pulled my cock out, stroking it slowly. I released her from our kiss, then kissed down her neck til I was between her tits, then moved over to gently suck on her left one,

pulling it lightly with my teeth as I pulled away. Kim squirmed a little, and I moved over to her right breast, doing the same.

"Oh, that makes me tingle!!" she said. "I love having my breasts played with like that." I played with them a while longer, til she whimpered, signaling a small orgasm. I then knelt down in front of her. The look on her face was priceless. I kissed the tops of her thighs, then in and around her bush. Her pussy was already open, her inner lips big and protruding. I licked up one side of her outer lips, just grazing her clit, which made her jump. Then I licked up one side of her inner lips, dragged my tongue over her clit, and down the other side. She really jumped when I licked her clit. I repeated the motion in reverse, lingering on her clit this time. She started playing with my hair as I teased her. Finally I licked right into her open cunt, sticking my tongue in as far as I could get it. She now grabbed my hair and pulled me into her.

"Don't stop, don't stop!! Lick me til I explode!!" I kept licking, pulling my tongue out to suck on her clit, then diving back in her again. Kim was now pulling my hair, rubbing my face up and down in her now wet pussy. I finally pulled out of her, and attended to her clit, which by this time was on a hair trigger. I flicked my tongue over it while I sucked on it gently, just enough pressure to drive her wild and finally explode in a wash of pussy juice on my face, crying out as she came. She rode out her orgasm with my tongue inside her, finally coming down after several minutes. I stood up. Kim pulled me to her, kissing me, even as I was soaked with her juices.

"That was great!!" She said breathlessly. "My husband would never go down on me. I've been waiting a long time for that!!"

"I'm glad I could do that for you. Get used to it, as much as he may not have liked going down on you, I do enjoy it. I love how you taste, and I love how you respond." She had responded too. I looked down at her now wet and tangled muff, her big inner lips spread and hanging, framed by her dark pubes, and knew she was ready to take my pulsing cock inside her. There's nothing so inviting as an open pussy surrounded by a thick bush. Kim took my cock in her hand and pulled me to her. She rubbed the head around her opening, then guided me in. I felt my dick spread her open even wider, then slide in easily the rest of the way. I held my cock inside her once I was all the way in, savoring the feel of her wetness around me, and letting her adjust to my presence. I slowly started pumping in and out of her, letting my balls hit her ass every time I was fully inside her. Kim closed her eyes, sighing as I moved in and out of her. Occasionally I'd pull out and

tease her clit with the head of my cock, making her shudder.

"I love when you do that," she said, looking up at me. "You know how to tease me just right."

"I want you to enjoy this as much as I do. It took a long time for us to get here, and I really love being with you, and making love to you."

"If I'd known it would be this good, I'd have started sooner," said Kim, looking up at me with a sparkle in her eyes.

I wondered how true that was. She'd always been flirty with me. Maybe I should have pushed it further with her in the past.

I was getting close to coming, and soon felt the familiar feeling of my cock about to come. I slowed my pace and completely relaxed my ass muscles, which usually allowed me to hold off a little longer, but also allowed me to let a stream of come flow from my cock without a complete orgasm. I pulled out about halfway, and told Kim not to move. I felt my sperm start to flow into Kim's waiting pussy. Her eyes got big as she realized what I was doing.

"Oh, God, you're doing it to me...you're coming inside me like you did that first morning we stayed together...your come is so hot inside me!!" Her voice trailed off. As the flow ended, I pulled all the way out, letting the head rest on her clit. I rubbed it up and down as the remaining semen coated her special spot. That sent her over the edge, and she came from the combination of my hot come and oozing cock on her clit. When her orgasm subsided and I had come back from the brink, I slowly entered her again. She was now wet from the combination of her orgasm and my come, and it was like taking sloppy seconds. I could hear my cock slurping in her pussy as I slid in and out of her. Kim wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in as deep as she could. I pushed in all the way, my balls resting on her ass.

"OH God, that feels great. I love you fucking me after you've come in me."

I slowly kept pumping in and out of her, enjoying her wetness. I knew I would last a little while longer, but also was now aching for the release of my full orgasm. Kim could feel it too, my cock swelling inside her. She looked up at me, her blue eyes meeting mine. I held her face in my hand.

"Come for me, baby. Give me the rest of that big load you started," she said quietly.

I looked in her eyes. "I'm coming, Kim, sweetie. I'm giving you all of it now." Our eyes stayed locked as I started to come, an intense release that was slow and satisfying, my come pouring into her already soaked pussy. Kim closed her eyes as a half dozen long thick spurts of sperm flooded her. I felt my come fill her, then overflow, dripping on my balls and onto the floor. Kim opened her eyes and looked at me.

"That was wonderful, but God, I'm soaked!!" she said, smiling up at me. I slowly pulled out, watching the labia that were open and ready for my cock 20 minutes ago now oozing a thick stream of semen, spilling out of her, down her ass and onto the floor.

"I hope you still have those panties you took off for me. You're going to need them to keep all this from running down your legs the rest of the day while we drop all this stuff off."

"I think they're in the truck," she said. "Looks like I'll need them!!"

We walked out of the shed together and to her truck. I kissed her before she got in. Kim shivered a second.

"OK??" I asked.

"Oh yeah!!" she said. "Look." She stepped away and I saw a thick white trail going down her left thigh, over her knee and halfway down her calf. "That's what made me shake!!" She opened the door, reached in and took her panties off the seat.

"So you planned this??" I teased her.

"I wanted to surprise you, and wanted to have you someplace different. I have a feeling it would have wound up this way regardless."

"You're right," I said. "There's no way I could have resisted taking you in that skirt, with or without panties. I'd have just pulled them over and done you anyway."

Kim stepped into her panties as I watched, pulling them up slowly over her bush, getting them settled so they were comfortable. She looked down at her leg with the streak of come. "Maybe I'll leave that," she said, smiling, and got in her truck. We headed off to drop my items at her booths. It was a turn on knowing that she was filled with my come, and had my dried come on her legs. It took most of the afternoon to get everything set up, and I got a lot of panty peeks with her in the short skirt, adding to the excitement, since I could see her panties, thighs, and the stray curls outside her panties were slick with my sperm. Watching her tits bounce under her top as she moved things didn't hurt any either. Kim was quite affectionate that afternoon reminding me every so often how it felt so good to have my come inside her, and that she could still feel it seeping out of her. I told her if she kept that up, she'd have a bigger mess before long. She

told me she'd take me up on that. I told her to be careful what she asked for, she might get it!

We got done and went to an early dinner. As had become our habit, we sat on the same side of the table in the booth at our local steakhouse. This gave me a nice side view of Kim's tits when I looked over, and I could also have access to her panties under the table. We ordered dinner, and talked about her plan to get my stuff sold, how well her booths were doing, etc. While we talked, I had my hand on her thigh, caressing gently. Before long, Kim was into her second glass of wine, not unusual, and it was having the effect of making her relaxed. I looked down to find Kim had slid forward in the seat a little, and I could now see her panties. I stroked up her thigh til I could feel the hairs that escaped the confines of her now very damp underwear. She sighed as I rubbed along the leg band, then got a finger under it and started playing in her wet bush. She giggled, and said if I didn't stop, I'd get her started again. I told her I hoped so. I kept

playing, just grazing above her opening, which made her grab my arm.

"You're almost hitting the right spot," Kim said. "Here, let me make it a little easier. Anybody close by??"

I looked around. The booths had high backs and were fairly private. "No," I said, "can't see anyone." With that, Kim did something I did not expect. She lifted her ass off the seat, reached up, hooked her thumbs into the waist of her panties on both sides, and pulled them down past her knees, then let them drop to the floor. She then lifted her feet out of them, catching them on one foot and lifting them so I could reach them. I took them off her foot and put them on the table. She laughed.

"Don't you think you should have your dinner first??" She asked, putting them in her bag.

I looked in her eyes, at the same time putting my hand on her now fully exposed and still sloppy pussy, letting my middle finger rest on her clit. "I'm having you for dessert." Kim's mouth formed a silent "Oh" as she realized what that meant. At that moment the waitress arrived with our steaks. We enjoyed our dinner, and I enjoyed teasing Kim while we ate, playing with her clit and labia in between forkfuls. Toward the end, I inserted one finger deep in her, playing my thumb over her clit. She grabbed my arm, but I kept playing in her come soaked pussy, making her come while we sat in the booth. She couldn't make any noise, and bit down on her lip hard.

"I'll get you for that later, you know," she said, showing a wicked smile.

While we were waiting for the cheesecake, she ran her hand up the leg of my shorts. I was hard from the excitement of playing with her, and it didn't take long til she was rubbing the head of my cock. She pulled up the leg of my shorts to allow access to my full shaft and started stroking me right under the table. It felt really good, and I was already starting to get the feeling that I was going to come soon. The waitress appeared with our dessert, Kim letting go a minute to get our plates set, then reaching back under. I was starting to leak from my swelling cock, and Kim rubbed it all over the head, making it slick, and getting me ever closer to coming. She broke away a moment, dipping two fingers into her sopping cunt, then smearing the mix of her juice and my earlier load on my cock head.

"I'm going to shoot right under the table if you don't stop soon," I told Kim.

She smiled at me, and leaned over to kiss me, a short but lingering kiss that only stoked the heat. Just then the waitress came back to check on us. Kim never let up on my cock while she was there. I thought she was going to make me come while the waitress was standing there, I was so close. As it was I wondered if the waitress was picking up on the scent of come that was starting to waft up from under the table. We told her we were doing OK, and she walked off. Kim kept stroking, rubbing my leaking come over my cock, and on the underside, getting that magic spot that sends me over the edge. Fortunately I'm quiet when I come, so I don't draw attention. Kim felt me start to pulse and slowed her stroke.