Kim Rediscovers Her Wild Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kim, honey, I'm..."

She cut me off. "Let it go, sweetie. Let me feel your hot sticky come shooting all over my fingers."

I started to shoot, feeling my come on my leg, and shooting into Kim's hand. Some landed on the floor as it dripped off my thigh. Kim stroked me slowly as I spewed, making my cock all slippery as she rubbed my sperm up and down on it. When I finally stopped, she brought her hand out from under the table, most of my load on her fingers, though she caught some in her palm. She held it over her cheesecake, and scooped it on top with her other hand. She looked at me, kissed me and smiled. "There's a topping you won't see on the menu."

I wondered what the waitress would think if she walked past right now. Kim dug into her cheesecake. "This is quite tasty, you know," she said, giving me a mischievous smile. We finished and left. Kim dropped me at my house-she had to head home, she had two of her college age grandsons visiting-but gave me a hot kiss as I got out. "We'll pick up where we left off tomorrow," she said, with a sparkle in her eyes.

Her grandsons left about a week later, and we resumed our encounters. One night we were at my house watching a movie. Kim had lay down with her head in my lap, and was rubbing my thigh, not really intending to start anything, just absentmindedly caressing me while we watched. It didn't take long for her touch to make me start to grow, which she noticed right away, since her head was in my lap.

"Well...we'll have to do something about this, won't we??" said Kim looking up at me with a smile. She turned to face me and unzipped my shorts, freeing my growing erection. She gently stroked me til I was fully hard, then took the head of my cock in her mouth, giving me a couple of strokes and licking around the head. She then pulled off, and lay her head down in front of me, licking up and down the shaft, kissing he underside as she worked up and down. She took the head in her mouth again, gave me a few pumps, and resumed licking the underside. I was stiffening quickly, and I knew if she kept it up, she was going to get a hot mouthful soon. She again swirled the head in her mouth, her tongue working the head magically. She knew I was getting close too.

As she pulled off the head of my cock, she looked up at me. "I can taste your precome, you're really starting to leak," she said. "Let me know when you're going to come." I figured she didn't want me to come in her mouth. She had not gone down on me this long yet, and despite the episode in the restaurant, she had not swallowed my come to this point.

"OK," I said. Even if she pulled me out, it was still going to be an intense orgasm, and the thought of coming on her face was exciting me. She continued her effort for another five minutes, and I could feel I was reaching the point of no return. She had just released the head and was now licking slowly up the underside of my pulsing dick, and I knew she would set me off in another couple of strokes.

"Kim, honey, I'm almost there. I'm going to come for you."

Kim kissed the head, looked at me and said, "I want to taste it. Give it all to me." She then took the head in her mouth and sucked gently, bobbing up and down. Three strokes later I looked down.

"Here it comes honey. Take it all."

Kim took me in as deep as she could, then pulled back about halfway and I started to shoot, giving her mouthful after mouthful of my hot sperm. The feeling was intense, more than an orgasm had been for a long time. Kim swallowed as fast as she could, but some of my come was spilling out of her mouth and down my shaft into the hair around the base on onto my balls. Finally I stopped spewing, allowing Kim to catch up, and she swallowed the remaining come that was still seeping from my spent cockhead. She released me, and looked up, smiling, come on her chin and running down her neck.

"That was amazing. I haven't come that hard in a long time." I said. "Is that another thing you haven't done in 50 years??"

"Actually, no. I was never all that keen on the idea of letting a guy come in my mouth. But after tasting your sperm in the restaurant last week, I changed my outlook, especially since you are so enthusiastic about going down on me. I'm glad I did. Your come tastes wonderful."

"Here, sit up," I said, helping her up. Kim faced me. I took her face in both hands and kissed her deeply, tasting my come on her mouth. She was caught off guard. I eased her down on her back, knelt in front of her and first kissed her thighs just below her pussy, then kissed around her bush, then dove into her opening labia, sticking my tongue in as far as I could. I pulled it out, licking over her clit.

"That's a different way to get your come in me!!" Kim said, laughing.

"You know I love putting my come inside you," I said smiling up at her. "If you're lucky, I'll put some more in later." I went back down on her, licking over her clit, and up and down her now wide open lips.

"Mmmm, that would be nice. You know how I love your come in me."

I continued to lick Kim's cunt hungrily, and it did not take long til she was crying out in orgasm. I held on, gently applying pressure to her clit as she came. I waited til she relaxed, then climbed up onto the sofa. I was hard again, and wasted no time pressing the head of my cock to her pussy and pushing inside. Kim wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in.

"Oh God, I love how you make me come!! I love the feel of your cock inside me after you go down on me. If I had any idea it would be this good, I'd have found a way to do this years ago." Kim was building quickly to another orgasm. I fucked her hard, my balls slapping against her ass. I made sure my cock drew over her clit so she'd get the full feeling. It didn't take long, and she was soon clamping her thighs around me, crying out as her hips tried to buck me off. I held my cock inside her, savoring the feel of her pussy spasming around it. Finally she regained her composure and caught her breath. She looked up at me, a shine in her blue eyes.

"That was incredible. I don't think I've ever come that hard."

"I love sending you over the top like that," I said. "Let's do something a little more relaxed now." I climbed off her and sat on the sofa. I took Kim's hand and pulled her on top of me, so that she was sitting on my lap, her open, wet pussy just inches from my cock. I eased her up and guided her onto me, letting my cock enter her slowly. She slid down on me, hitting bottom, where I held her. I let her get comfortable and kissed her gently. I held her close, and let her tits rest on my chest, and her ass resting on my balls.

"Let's take it easy a bit. Just sit on me like this, I love the feel of you close to me, my cock inside you, feeling you all around me." We sat that way for a while, enjoying the closeness. Kim was still quivering from her orgasm, and I could feel her pussy pulsing around my cock.

Kim smiled. "I love this too, the way you feel inside me, your cock pulsing with your heartbeat. As much as I love the hot sex we have, I also like the quiet times, like when we make love in the morning, nice and slow, just laying together enjoying the feel of each other. And I get to have your come inside me all day too-I just love the way it feels all up in me." Kim started riding me ever so slowly. Due to the angle we were at, the top of my cock was sliding over her clit, so I knew she'd come again before we were done.

"I like those mornings too," I said. "Feeling you close to me, taking our time, savoring each other. Knowing you're going around all day with my come inside you also makes me feel good, like we're together, even when we're apart doing different things." I took her hands, entwining my fingers in hers. She was still slowly riding me, and I could feel her getting wetter as she did. I kissed her, holding her hands as our lips met. It was a long deep kiss, more affection than lust. We pulled away, and our eyes met.

Kim spoke first. "I'm glad we found this in each other. I always thought of you as a friend, never thought the 'benefits' could be this good." Kim looked at me, her blue eyes glistening. "I know I've said this many times, and always meant it as a friend-and I guess this has just opened up a new dimension of our friendship-I love you."

I looked back at her. I'd always liked Kim, and my affection had been growing the whole summer as we found we really did enjoy each other, out of bed as well as in. "I love you too, Kim. The fact that we were friends first only deepens my affection for you. I wouldn't change a thing."

I let go of her hands and grabbed her ass, pulling her close to me. I could feel my cock bottom out on her cervix, and I slowly, steadily guided her so I was poking it with every stroke. Soon Kim was suddenly wet, and I knew she was having another orgasm. I held her close to me as she came. She closed her eyes, then opened them and looked at me.

"Come inside me. I want to feel your seed filling me, staying with me the rest of the night and in the morning."

I kissed Kim deeply, and pulled her to me. I was close to coming, and a couple of strokes later my cock was pressed against her cervix again, this time coating it with a thick dose of semen. I stayed hard for a while, and I enjoyed the sloppy feel of her filled cunt. We stayed together, holding each other til I softened up and slipped out. Kim stayed on top of me a little longer while we kissed and held each other. She rolled off, lying back on the sofa. I looked over and could see her pussy flaps closing up, still leaking a steady stream of sperm from between them. The aroma of spent come was overpowering.

"Smells like someone just got laid," I said, teasing Kim.

"I don't know who," said Kim. "Sex in the living room is just improper."

We laughed. I looked over at her, naked, her left leg up against the back of the sofa, right leg stretched out into my lap. Her bush was soaked from several orgasms of her own and a lot of sperm.

"You're beautiful," I said, looking at Kim.

"I don't know what you see in me," she said.

"A beautiful lady who has not let the years get in her way. It's what makes you so appealing." I held out my hand, and Kim took it. We got up and I led her to the bedroom. We went to bed, our hands entwined as we fell asleep.

So the summer turned into fall, and then to winter. We spent many days and nights together, making love like high school kids. At Christmas, I helped Kim set up her decorations, for which my reward was a hot session in front of the tree.

In late spring the next year, Kim came to me with a concern. She had been asked to go to her high school reunion out in California. She had several friends there that she had stayed in touch with over the years. She had been wanting to go for a number of years, but it seemed each year something would come up to prevent it. I told her she should go, and have a good time, since she had not seen most of them in several decades.

"I had quite a few guy friends there too. I'm sure at least some of them will be there. We've gotten so close, I just don't want..." her voice trailed off.

I smiled at her. "Afraid an old flame will reignite??" I asked.

"Well, yes...I know we've gotten so close, I don't want to ruin that by letting myself get tempted, and not resist." Kim looked up at me.

I took her hands. "You've known these folks a long time, a lot longer than me. I know you had a life before I came along, and I don't expect you to just dismiss all that because I'm here. I expect you'll reconnect with some old boyfriends, and one or two may even still have an attraction. I don't mind that maybe you want to get together. High school reunions are kinda like Vegas: what happens at a reunion, stays at the reunion. You've always told me how boy crazy you were. I don't expect that's changed. If the last 10 months or so is any indication, it has not slowed a bit. If one of those old flames wants to hook you up, and you like him well enough, go for it. Our friendship is strong enough to stand up to you reliving a bit of your past. As much as we love each other, neither of us has a ring. I appreciate that you asked me-that by itself is a testimony to the strength of the relationship. Go and have a good time, and don't worry about me. If you

want to take a tumble with an old high school boyfriend, I can deal with that. I'll still love you just as much when you get back. In fact I'd be disappointed if you don't hook up. It's been many years for you."

Kim looked at me, not quite sure how to react. Finally she said, "Really?? You would not mind if I, um, reconnected, with a couple of guys??"

I looked back at her. "No, I wouldn't. I don't expect my boy crazy friend to pass up a chance she may have been waiting 50 years for, just because I'm here. I do have one condition, though," I said. "You have to tell me how it happened when you get back."

Kim broke into a smile and slapped my ass. "Be careful what you ask for!!"

The day came when Kim was leaving for California. She stayed at my place the night before, and we had made love sweetly, as we often did. Kim dressed in one of the sundresses we had gotten the previous summer, a yellow outfit that showed off her tits nicely. Under it she was wearing a pair of white lace panties. We left for the airport, about 25 minutes away. We were early, so if there were any security delays Kim wouldn't miss her plane. I made good time, and we decided to park first, rather than just drop her off. We pulled into a spot that wasn't too far from the terminal, and got out to get Kim's luggage. As I reached into the back seat, I felt Kim's hand on my hip. I turned, to find her right there. Our lips met, and we shared a passionate kiss.

"Make love to me again before I go," said Kim. "I want to feel you with me all day."

I climbed into the back seat, Kim getting in right behind me. She kissed me, at the same time undoing the button on my jeans and unzipping me. She released our kiss, and helped me slide my pants down over my knees. In no time, she had straddled me, pulling up her dress to reveal her sheer panties. Her bush was clearly visible through them, and there were stray curls coming out the sides-just the way I like it. I was already hard, but this really stiffened me up.

"I wore them just for you," Kim said, smiling. "I know how you like me showing some of that furry bush you love so much."

"You do know how to get me started," I said, stating the obvious. I slipped the spaghetti straps off her shoulders, and her tits were now free. She lifted off my t shirt, then leaned forward and kissed me again, her tits pressed to my chest.

Kim broke our kiss, playing her hand through the hair on my chest. "I'm going to miss that while I'm gone."

I pulled her panties to the side, playing in her bush, and with her clit. "I'm going to miss that while you're gone. You make sure it doesn't get neglected." I pulled her close, and lifted her hips so she could mount me. I felt my cock find her opening, and I slid in easily. We got into a steady rhythm, and I felt Kim get wet and whimper as her hips shook. I slowed the pace, stretching out her orgasm, then pulled her tight to me, feeling my cock hit the depths of her pussy, the head swelling as I neared my own orgasm.

"Come for me, sweetie," whispered Kim. "Give me a big load to take with me." With that, I released a long spurt of come inside her, then another, and more, filling her til I could feel my come spilling back out of her and onto my pubes and balls. "Wow, I think that will keep me for a few days!!"

I pulled out of Kim, easing her back so she could get her panties back in place. She was starting to drip some as she pulled them back over her still open labia. "No time for clean up," I said, easing her off me and onto the seat. I rose up so I could pull up my jeans, my cock still seeping come as I tucked it in, then put my shirt on while Kim got the top of her dress back in place. We kissed and got out, grabbing her bags and heading for the terminal. We had printed boarding passes the night before, so we checked her one large bag, and I walked her up to security. She still had about 40 minutes to her flight, and the line was short, so we held hands and chatted a few minutes. While we talked, Kim suddenly tightened her grip on my hands.

"Feel something??" I asked.

"I just had a big gush of your come into my panties," she said, smiling. "You spoil me. First, you take really good care of me, now, even if one of my old high school friends gets lucky, he'll know he's not the first."

"By the time anyone else gets into those panties, you should be ok-after all it will likely be at least 12 hours," I told Kim. "Go have fun. Maybe your old crush will be there. Do what you wanted to do then. Might still be pretty good-ya never know. Call me when you get in."

We kissed again, a lingering kiss that left no doubt we'd miss each other.

Kim called me later when she got to the hotel where the reunion was being held. She had run into one of the guys she had a crush on back in the day. I asked her if she had plans. She said they were going to dinner in a little while, and she'd let me know how it went, no matter how late. I told her to have fun, that sometimes seeing someone many years later sparked some of the old magic. The thought of her getting nailed by an old school friend was a turn on, and I waited for her to call.

She called me late, around 2 AM my time. I asked her how her date went. She sounded all bubbly. "We had a great time. He took me to a local restaurant, where we had a good steak dinner. There was a welcome dance at the hotel for those who had arrived, so we went to that, which was fun. During one of the slow dances, he held me close. I looked up at him, and our eyes met. He leaned down and kissed me very gently. While he was kissing me, I thought about what you had said, and it occurred to me that had this been one of our high school dances years ago, in another 15 minutes I'd have been rolling around with him in the back of his car. Instead, we were up in his room making out like high school kids."

"So, did you go all the way?" I asked playfully.

"Oh yeah. After all this time I was not going to pass up the chance I had been waiting for. He took me back to his room and we kissed again, slowly making our way to the bed. He reached into my dress and started fondling my tits, and I unbuttoned his shirt, then his pants and unzipped him. He pulled my dress off, leaving me in only panties. Good thing I changed out of the panties I was wearing when you dropped me off-they were soaked!! So we were both there in nothing but our underpants, and there was no doubt what he wanted.

"I sat down on the bed and pulled down his shorts, and his cock sprang out in front of me. I stroked it a couple of times and then took it in my mouth. He was already leaking, and I got a good taste of him. I didn't suck on him long, though, I wanted him to come inside me. I let him out of my mouth and stood up, kissing him. He pulled my panties off and eased me onto the bed. I slid up, pulling him with me, so that when we were settled, he was already on top of me. I thought it would be better if he entered me right away. Even though I was wet from the excitement, I was also still feeling your come in me, and didn't want him to feel like he wasn't the first, which would have dampened the mood. He leaned forward to kiss me, and I felt the head of his cock at my opening. I took it and guided it right where we both wanted it, and I felt him spread me and then slide in me til I felt his balls on my ass."

"How did it feel to finally get him after all these years?" I asked.

"Oh, it was great," said Kim. "Better than I ever fantasized about."