Kim Rediscovers Her Wild Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. "It always is, isn't it??"

"Most of the time. Sometimes the reality doesn't always live up to the dream," said Kim. "But this time it did. He let me adjust to him, then started pumping me, building speed til his balls were slapping me, his cock going deep. Then he slowed, and pulled out of me. He rolled onto his back and pulled me on top. I took his cock and put in inside me, first rubbing the head over my clit. He liked that too, and when we started in that position, he'd pull it out, rub it on me, then put it back in. It didn't take long, and I came all over him. He just let me ride it out while he stayed inside me, holding my hands. It was hot. We moved around to a couple of other positions, then he stopped and asked me where I wanted to be when he came. I could feel him getting bigger inside me, and I knew he'd come soon. I told him to get on top of me; I wanted to feel not only his cock in me deep, but his balls resting on my butt when he came. We changed so that he was on top. He knelt on the bed before he entered me, and I could see his dick had swelled up and was ready to come, there was already a drop seeping from the head. It was exciting to realize that was just the start of what he was about to unload inside me, and I could feel how open I was. He got on me and pushed his cock in til his balls were on my ass, and he was deep in me, deeper than he'd been all night. He pumped three times and started to come. I felt his come shooting deep inside me, spurt after spurt of it. You know what that does to me!! I came after about the second or third jet hit the back of my pussy. He soaked me, coming almost as much as you did this morning. He stayed inside me for a couple of minutes til he softened up and slid out. We held each other for a few minutes til he fell asleep. I put my dress back on and went down to the lobby for a tea and called you."

"Wow, that was hot," I said. "How does it feel having two guys come inside you in the same day??"

Kim was silent a moment. "It was different, but a real turn on, and it made me really hot knowing that while he was screwing me, your come was still inside me; and also knowing that he was going to fill me with his come, but his was not the first load I got today. I know I've said I was boy crazy, but this was a whole new level of boy crazy. I never thought at 70 I could still get the attention. What I find amazing is you are not worried I'll just take off with him-or someone else at some point-after I've gone to bed with him."

"I'm not worried," I said. "I know you're still boy crazy, but I also know where your heart is. That's why I know you can play-after all the playing is done, you still love me."

"I do love you," said Kim. "Thank you for this. It's nice to know I can play and still have you to come home to. I better get back before he wakes up and comes looking for me. Wouldn't be too good to get caught talking to another guy!! I'll see you in a week or so."

"I'll be there to pick you up. I bet he's not the only crush there, so don't be shy. Call me when you can. I love you."

"I'll be in touch-I might have more stories!! Love you too, see you at the airport."

Kim was going to spend a couple of days with some old girlfriends in Cal before returning, friends she'd been wanting to see for several years but had not been able to make the time for a trip, and would not be back til the following Monday.

Kim called me every day while she was at her reunion. The next morning, she told me she woke him up by sucking his cock and swallowing his come. They later went to the beach, where she teased him most of the day. When they got back to his room and were changing for dinner, she peeled off her suit, a tank type that was cut so it showed off her pussy well. I knew the suit; she'd worn if for me in my pool. It let a lot of her pubes stick out, and always got me hard. I knew it had to have the same effect on him. When she turned around, he was standing behind her, hard as a rock. She said he had been so turned on by seeing her in that suit all day he just got a raging hard on when he watched her take it off. I asked how it turned out. She said he fucked her right there over the desk in the room, coming inside her so hard it ran down her leg even before he pulled out. She put on a thin cotton dress and sheer panties when they went to dinner and the dance that followed. The dress was a scoop neck that allowed him a good view of her tits when she leaned forward. She also told me she flashed her soaked panties at him all night. When they got back to his room, they had a long session that ended with her sucking his cock til he came on her tits.

The next morning, they got up late after a slow morning round, which ended with Kim riding his cock til she came all over it and he came inside her. She wore a denim skirt and bra top that day. She told me she surprised him at breakfast by flashing her bare, leaking pussy at him in the hotel breakfast area. She told me she thought he was going to explode.

Kim went to spend several days with her old school friends in the Bay area, coming home the following Monday afternoon. I met her at the airport, and it was a delight to see her in a white dress that buttoned down the front, and was several inches above her knees. She had left several of the bottom buttons undone, and I was getting a flash of thigh as she came down the stairs to me. We went to get her luggage from the carousel. I picked up the large bag, she got the small one. As she leaned forward I could see her right breast hanging free, as she had left enough of the top buttons undone, enough so I could see the side of her tits even without her leaning forward. Now I was wondering if she had left her panties off too. I was getting hard thinking about it.

We got her bags and headed for the car. I opened the rear hatch and tossed them in, Kim taking a moment to shuffle them in the back so they didn't fall over. I liked watching her lean into the rear of the car, her tits hanging free under her dress. I closed the back, turned to her and said, "welcome home," and kissed her full. She met my kiss hungrily.

"I missed you," she said, looking at me, her longing showing in her blue eyes. "For all the fun I had playing and visiting, I'm happy to be back with you. Let's pick up where we left off." With that, she opened the door to the back seat and slid in, all the way over to the driver's side, and turning to me. As she did, her dress rode up, exposing her dark curls.

"I see you're ready for me!!"

"I've been thinking of this all day," she said, looking at me with that sparkle she gets when we're about to get at it. "Come to me."

I got in and pulled the door shut, hovering over Kim as she undid my shorts and pulled them down to my knees. Her pussy was already parted and her bush looked damp. I wondered for a moment if it was just excitement at seeing me, though she almost looked used. The idea that she may have had someone already that day was actually a turn on. She stroked me a couple of times and I was rock hard.

"I love the way you feel in my hand. I want to feel you in me," said Kim as she pulled me into her. I slid easily into her very slick pussy. I stiffened immediately; the feel of Kim's twat around me and my balls resting on her ass was incredible. The fact that I had not come since the day we fucked in the back seat when I dropped her off also had me primed, so I knew I was not going to last long.

"Wow, you got hard!!" said Kim, a little surprised at my sudden swelling.

"I've been waiting for you to come back the last ten days. I'm ready to boil over, and you're so hot it's just getting me going. You know what that means."

"Yes I do," said Kim. "I'm going to get flooded."

"I hope you brought panties to put on afterward," I said. "You know what happened the last couple of times."

"Hmmm...they're all in my suitcase. I'll just have to be a mess, I suppose."

Since Kim was already pretty wet, we were quickly into a steady rhythm, Kim pushing up at me as I pounded her pussy steadily, my balls slapping her ass. It wasn't five minutes before I was ready to come. Kim sensed this, perhaps because the head of my cock was swelling inside her and poking her cervix. I slowed my pace so I could hold off another few minutes, pushing all the way into her and holding my cock there. This left her feeling full, and she easily felt the pulse of my erection inside her. She wrapped her legs around me, holding me in tight, and started to shiver, then cry out as orgasm washed over her. That set me off, and I started to spew, filling her with a torrent of semen, which in turn intensified her orgasm, and she bucked her pussy into me, almost bouncing me out. My spurts subsided, but I stayed in her, feeling the sloppiness of her now flooded cunt. I could feel the spillback making my balls and her ass sticky as it ran down between

them. Kim had closed her eyes when she came, and now opened them.

"That was pretty intense," I said. "I can see we missed each other."

Kim looked up at me, her blue eyes glistening. "I did. I really missed you very much. But I also have a secret," she said, the look in her eyes now turning mischievous.

"Really. What's that??" I said, already having a good idea what it was.

"You're my second load today. I was so hot the first time it happened last week, I took the chance to do it again when my crush called me up Friday to tell me he was going to be coming up to San Fran on Sunday for a meeting this morning. I spent the night with him last night, and knew he'd want to have me again before I left today. My wake up was his cock pushing at my pussy at 6:30. I knew you and I would make love as soon as we could after I got back. The thought of taking two loads again was really turning me on, especially after what we had talked about earlier in the week. While he was screwing me this morning, that was all I could think of-and I came like crazy; if he only knew I was thinking of you when it happened!! The idea that you'd be fucking my well used pussy made me really hot-and you were so hard!!"

"What got me so hard was looking at you, first leaning over the baggage carousel and seeing your lovely tits swinging free. You know I love when you go braless. But then getting to the car and seeing your dress open up to find your bush and lips looking like they'd already had someone in them today, and that I might be adding to another guy's load, really got me going. That's what made me so hard, and I just got harder when I got inside you and you were so slick-not sloppy, but slippery enough that I had a pretty good idea you'd been laid once today. That really set me off, and from the looks of it, you too."

Kim looked up at me. "You really don't mind this?? When I was in school, if I had done what I did today, I would have been called a slut and worse."

"No," I said. We're in a different world now. Women have a lot more options. One of them is to take more than one lover. I just wonder that I have not created a monster."

Kim laughed. "No, you just helped me find a wild woman that was in there all along. She just needed someone to love her enough to let her go seeking."

"I love you enough to do that. I know anyone else will be for fun, but with me, you're making love."

"Thank you," said Kim, confidence now radiating from her eyes. "I do love you dearly, and no matter how hot our times are, it's always with love. I have my eye on one of the guys who sometimes does some handyman work around my house. I just need to figure out how to approach him."

"I'm sure you'll find a way. The dress you're wearing now is probably a good start!! Just let me know how it happens."

Kim's eyes sparkled. "Maybe I'll let you watch."

It was looking like it was going to be an interesting summer.